ExecChef Catering Reviews

14 | Saint Petersburg, FL

14 Reviews for ExecChef Catering

Samantha Dammer · Married on 12/04/2018

Delicious food!

We used this caterer for our annual office Christmas party. They showed up on time and were very professional and efficient. The food was absolutely delicious, especially the steak and the pulled pork sliders. My guests were very impressed. I highly recommend them.

Gregory G. · Married on 11/19/2018

Delicious, Flexible and Reliable

I have utilized ExecChef for multiple events and was always pleased with the quality of the food and the flexibility to meet our needs. I recommend ExecChef wholeheartedly and plan to continue using them into the future!

Clide Forte · Married on 11/09/2018

Retirement Banquet

The service and the food was great, got kudos from lots of guests and the value was amazing. J highly recommend this group. Very nice people.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

I was throwing a retirement party that turned into a surprise wedding for our guests. I had little time to plan and few options. Bill and Chef Were so amazing to work with. They let me customize my menu for my event, provided options and siggestions, kept my secret at the party and the serving staff was perfect for my group.

The food was perfect! They were professional, helpful and efficient and persinable. I felt like they really cared.

Thank you for making my event special and for helping me stay within my budget.
    I would highly recommend you to anyone who asked. Dee & Tony

Julie · Married on 08/09/2017

We love the food, service and value for our corporate events. Definitely would Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Sherrae · Married on 10/01/2016

Our recent beach wedding was wonderful because of this vendor! Mixing Chinese and English speaking cultures would have been impossible if not for the fantastic food choices and the friendliness of these people. Courteous cooks made it all so effortless! I've planned three weddings with seven more to go, and I WILL use this service again. They bent over backwards to help me. The event was perfect and the bride and groom awestruck! What more could a grandmother ask for? MiMi in Dunedin.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Allen · Married on 08/01/2015

Jessica and ExecChef Catering provided full service catering and planning for our wedding. Jessica and her team planned and hosted the event perfectly. Jessica covered all the details including even items previously not considered. The team was very professional and very kind. They helped make the evening very enjoyable and memorable. We would highly recommend Jessica and ExecChef for any catering needs.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Chris · Married on 01/27/2013

Delicious food according my chef wife's exacting specifications, professional service, and everyone loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Michelle · event on: 10/07/2015

Jessica was so incredibly helpful in designing our menu for our event while staying on budget. The pasta action station was such a huge hit with our guests! The quality of food was so evident, our guests were beyond impressed. Can't wait to plan the next event just so we can eat the food again!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Amy · event on: 01/26/2016

I called at the last minute and was still able to receive great service!

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • User5600754 · event on: 10/28/2015

ExeChef is Outstanding! They give Excellent Service and the food is Fantastic!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing value and food!

They were super flexible with our needs, very responsive, and the food was fantastic. Several of my guests wanted their contact information for their own events. The only hiccup we experienced was with our schedule on the day - must have been a miscommunication, and we waited for 30 min for them to show up before leaving and letting them get started without us. No harm, no foul, but given the stress of the day, we could have done without the hiccup.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Nikki · Married on 10/21/2017

0.4
      0.5

They scammed us out of money without our consent and we’re rude throughout the entire process of planning meals for our wedding. The owner has memory loss issues. Would have never used them if we knew this.

Sent on 03/01/2018

ExecChef Catering's reply:

As a service to the client, we negotiated the client's order for linen, china, glass and silver with the rental company. It was clearly understood that the client was responsible for payment of the rental charges. The client refused to honor their commitment. After review of the supporting documents, the client's credit card company and bank agreed that the charge was the client's responsibility and approved payment of the disputed charge.
    Based on client and guest commentary to our management and service staff during and after the wedding reception, the clients and their guests were complimentary of the food and service delivered by our company. -Bill Buck