Exclusively You Bridal and Formal Reviews

58 Reviews for Exclusively You Bridal and Formal

• Natali

Natali Sue Prindle · Married on 11/02/2019

Love these ladies!!

This dress shop was so fabulous! From the personal, joyful experience to the beautiful selection of dresses, this place rocks! Kim and her team are wonderful to work with and will do anything it takes to make sure you are happy and look and feel amazing. I was so in love with my dress and the service - I'd recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Emilee Mallams · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful shop

Kim and her girls helped me find my dream wedding dressing as well as mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and grandmother of the bride outfits. They have a keen eye for fashion and a wide range of selections and price points. My dress after alterations was OUTSTANDING ! thank you !

Sent on 10/23/2019

Exclusively You Bridal and Formal's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it, you were such a pleasure to work with! You looked beautiful absolutely congratulations!
  • jordan

jordan · Married on 10/12/2019

Quality dresses and friendly staff

The ladies at exclusively you were out of this world. I not only purchased my gown there, but all my bridesmaids and my mother did as well. The girls recieved a discount for our multiple purchases. Alison was a doll. She was so kind and sweet and made sure everything was perfect.
    I loved my gown and could not be happier. Highly recommend this business.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Exclusively You Bridal and Formal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jordan! It was such a pleasure working with you all! Everyone looked gorgeous!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2019

Fairytale Perfect!!

Staff was amazing! I’ve always walked by this store in college and loved the windows!! 19 years later i bought my perfect dress and my maids dresses here! And just to add how wonderful they are...i drove an hour and 15 mins to pick it out and for my fittings! Totally worth it!!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Jess · Married on 06/22/2019

Cannot imagine a better shop in the area!

As a local girl, I had to experience wedding dress shopping at Exclusively You; and thank goodness I did! With very few pre-determined dress characteristics, my stylist was able to pick out dresses that matched my personality perfectly in minutes. I found my perfect dress by only trying on 6 dresses. Their prices were much more reasonable then I expected, but I'll admit, feeling as amazing as I did in my dress was priceless. I only required one fitting when the dress came in and then my final fitting. Every single employee at the store is AMAZING, but the owner, Kim, is truly one of the greatest people I have ever met. When my father became hospitalized and was unable to be fitted for his tux until 2 months before the wedding, Kim not only worked with us, but cried with me and hugged me. I genuinely felt her excitement for me as we neared the wedding and then once we dropped the tuxes off after. My gown was incredible, the tuxes were awesome, and the service was phenomenal.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Unparalleled Attention

I bought three of my prom dresses at Exclusively You and couldn't imagine getting my wedding dress anywhere else. I was given the true 'bridal experience' when trying on dresses. Although I went in thinking I knew what I wanted, they truly listened to what I liked and didn't like and pulled a dress I never would have picked for myself off the rack, but once I put it on I knew it was the one! Their attention to detail and genuine care is unparalleled.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Such a fun experience!

I highly recommend Exclusively You to any bride-to-be and bridal party. This shop was my first attempt at finding a wedding dress, and I truly did not expect to find one on this day. However, with the help of Alexis, I found THE dress in the group of about 10 dresses. The dress was exactly what I had envisioned, and we all knew instantly that Alexis had listened and found the perfect match. She also had the friendliest and kindest personality - my family absolutely loved her and always looked forward to seeing her! This turned out to be one of the least stressful and most fun days of my engagement. Every subsequent fitting and check-in was seamless and only made me more excited for wedding day. We also found every bridesmaid dress through the shop, and again with the help of Alexis, planned my color pallet around the dresses (which turned out to be completely breathtaking along side my dress on wedding day). The day before my wedding when I picked up my dress, Kim was so helpful, excited, and genuine. She helped bring my dress and my sister's MOH dress to our car, hugged us, and gave us well wishes.

I highly recommend this shop, especially Alexis as a consultant, to any bride who has a vision in mind (or even no ideas and desiring some advice) that you would like to see become a reality. I can't thank Exclusively You enough!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

Kim and the team at Exclusively You were excellent! My dress was beautiful and was perfectly tailored to my body. Everyone was extremely helpful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

So pleasant and knowledgeable!

Alexis and Kim were wonderful to work with on finding the perfect dress. They listened to what I was and was not looking for and helped find the perfect dress. They made sure I stayed within my budget and helped pick out a great matching veil. They made me feel comfortable and beautiful and made sure the dress fit perfect for the wedding. It was a joy working with them and I highly recommend them! We also rented the guys suits from them and everything was ready ina timely fashion and looked and matched perfect. Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful staff!

Kim and all the staff at Exclusively You were amazing throughout the whole process. This was the only bridal shop I tried on gowns and I'm so happy this is where I found my dream dress. I received so many compliments the day of the wedding and from everyone that saw my dress online. Even when I changed my mind last minute about how I wanted my sleeves, Kim got me right in to make the adjustments. She is absolutely amazing and so kind. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. I would recommend Exclusively You to everyone, you won't be disappointed in their attire or in the staff.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2018

Married 9/15/2018

Alexis initially helped me find my perfect dress & both her and Kim were so kind, helpful, and caring throughout each fitting. They are so genuine and sweet, making the entire experience enjoyable and memorable. They work hard to be flexible and make sure you find your perfect wedding gown. Kim even carries every single wedding dress out of the store and to your car for you after your final fitting! I’m so happy I chose to go to Exclusively You prior to any other retailers, it was the best decision I made!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Exclusively You Bridal and Formal's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We had a wonderful time getting you ready for your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kasey · Married on 06/29/2018

I can’t say enough about the team at Exclusively You! Alexis found me the perfect dress and was so helpful throughout the entire dress and accessory buying process! Kim did a phenomenal job with assisting my bridesmaids and alterations were spot on!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

All the brides out there, you have to give this place a shot! I promise you will find your dream dress if you book an appointment with Alexis! She is a dress genius and can just look at you and pick a handful of dresses that you’ll love. She’s amazing! So amazing I invited her to the wedding! Seriously, this place is amazing and everyone absolutely went nuts over my dress!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Dress of my dreams! I got so many compliments from both guests and friends that saw pictures from our wedding day on Facebook! Bridesmaid dresses perfectly coordinated with both my dress and each others’. The selection and price can’t be beat. You WILL find your dress here.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Exclusively You is the best bridal boutique you will find. The service is exceptional and cannot be beat. Everyone there is so kind, helpful, and willing to go above and beyond. The dress I fell in love with was in stock but no where near my size, they called the designer and had a sample gown ordered in specifically my size. It was perfect and ended up purchasing that dress!! We bought all our bridesmaid dresses and grandmother of the bride's dress here as well. They have a gorgeous salon and a beautiful selection of gowns. THANK YOU EXCLUSIVELY YOU!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/21/2017

Best selection of bridal, bridesmaid and mother-of-the bride gowns in all price ranges...staff was extremely friendly and helpful....you will be treated like family! No need to go elsewhere for anything; huge assortment of shoes, jewelry, under garments and alteration services. Exclusively You has it all and I was thrilled with how beautiful my entire wedding party looked! I highly recommend Kim and Exclusively You!

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • EMF

Erin · Married on 03/11/2017

For various reasons, the dress was the most stressful aspect of my entire wedding and I don't know what I would have done without Kim and Kelly and all of the wonderful women at Exclusively You who put me at ease and solved every problem (added sleeves which made the dress look even more gorgeous!) I rather miss seeing these ladies with some frequency and can't thank them enough for ensuring that I looked and felt my best on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Exclusively You Bridal and Formal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

A rating of 5 is just not enough for Kim Keck at Exclusively You. Our girls bought their prom gown here throughout the years and our oldest daughter was just married in the wedding dress of her dreams. Kim and her staff made us feel like most important people EVERY time we walked into the store. She was able to see our daughter's vision and work on in until it was perfect. Kim has a gift for putting together the whole ensemble. My daughter currently lives in New Jersey and saw this dress elsewhere. She came back home to Bloomsburg to purchase it because no one gives the personal attention that Exclusively You does. We also bought all of the bridesmaid dresses and several pair of shoes. Their selection is amazing! I want to have another special event to go to just to be able to go back to see Kim at Exclusively You! Thank you for helping to make our daughter the most beautiful bride!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Connie · Married on 10/08/2016

I had such a great experience finding my wedding dress this weekend. I was impressed with the quality of the dresses and the time they take to make sure I found "the one". My group was treated well and made comfortable. The lady that helped me was so much fun. She had a great attitude and was fun to work with.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Exclusively You for my wedding dress /veil, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, and flower girl dress. I also bought all my accessories (earrings, hair clip, etc). Kim and her staff were absolutely amazing to work with and truly care about helping you to find your dream dress. They dedicate significant amount of time to you during your search for your dress as well as during your fittings. They helped me to find the perfect accessories to compliment my dress. It is clear that Kim and her staff care about their customers. Every time I left the shop, I was so happy. I have been getting so many compliments on my wedding dress since the wedding day! It was the perfect dress!

Sent on 09/14/2016

michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

Exclusively You is the perfect place to find a wedding dress! I showed them a picture on my phone of the dress I was looking for, and they had the exact one. The ladies that work there give you individualized attention to help you pick your dream dress. They have a large selection of gorgeous dresses in many different styles. The dress I purchased from them was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2016
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 04/09/2016

I went to Exclusively You last month to browse wedding gowns. I went in with a specific dress in mind, and my consultant Alexis knew immediately what I was talking about. She pulled the dress for me and also pulled some other gowns from the same designer. I loved how I was allowed to have my bridesmaids, myself, and my mom browse around and choose some dresses freely before actually trying anything on. I tried on about 13 dresses and honestly, liked almost all of theml!! Alexis did a great job finding things that matched what I was looking for. I wound up getting a different dress than my top pick going in, but it looked way better in person than the one I originally had in mind. I never would've found it if it weren't for Exclusively You! The store owner helped measure me and explained how my custom dress would fit (I'm short and needed to take 5 inches off the bottom). I also purchased a veil the same day that will beautifully complement my dress. Everyone was super friendly and easy to work with! I had a great experience with them.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2015

Exclusively You is a great company!!! They know what they are doing! They were very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I bought a beautiful Mori Lee dress from them, and they did an amazing job with alterations. Kim and Jillian helped me find the perfect veil, earrings, and hairpiece to match my dress. They also helped me find a matching flower girl dress and gorgeous bridesmaid dresses. I had to order a bridesmaid dress last minute and they called the company weekly to make sure it would come in on time and then they shipped it to my bridesmaid so that she would have it in time for the wedding. Great staff to work with. They should be your number one choice!!!

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • Diana & Norm Verbeck

Diana · Married on 08/22/2015

I LOVED working with this boutique! From the day I walked in, to the actual wedding day, they were fabulous! The girls have a great eye for the right dress and I felt no pressure whatsoever! While it was the only store I went to, I did a significant amount of research online before hand. I didn't have one specific dress in mind, but the did have one of my choices in the store, which was for certain THE ONE!. My experiences with fittings and alterations were a piece of cake! The icing on the cake was the photo shoot at the fountain on the corner by the store where both the seamstress and owner watched and the congratulatory hug I received from the owner...who could have very easily just gone about tending to her shop. I truly feel they went above and beyond and couldn't have asked for a better experience in my hometown!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kasi · Married on 07/11/2015

Any of the ladies at Exclusively You are knowledgeable and ready to help out. Kim, the owner, is especially willing to go the extra mile. Even though I didn't say yes to the dress at Exclusively You, Kim was more than willing to do my alterations because it was closer to my home. I made sure to get all my bridesmaids' dresses from here and I couldn't be happier with their service. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Exclusively You Bridal and Formal's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate it. It has been a pleasure to work with you!