Exclusively Diamonds Reviews

24 | Mankato, MN

24 Reviews for Exclusively Diamonds

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2018

Each sales associate was very patient and accommodating to all our questions. A huge bonus in my eyes is that the repairs and shop work of their jewelry is done in store. I will recommend Exclusively Diamonds to everyone!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Keven · Married on 01/06/2018

They are very helpful and professional with picking out wedding bands. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

We walked in with a picture and some ideas and they found the perfect ring for me. They were kind, funny, warm, professional and encouraging. They talked us through the process of picking the right diamond and made sure we felt comfortable and confident with our purchase. Great experience!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Claire · Married on 06/17/2017

You can't find a better jeweler in Mankato. Our consultant Carol Brady helped my fiance design the perfect ring based on my Pinterest boards - without me knowing a thing! We'll definitely be purchasing our bands through them as well.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Nikki · Married on 04/29/2017

Maria was so wonderful and helpful through this process! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Exclusively Diamonds's reply:

Hi Nikki. We are so pleased that you had a legendary experience with Maria! She really has a passion for helping people find the perfect piece of jewelry. We will be sure to share your review with Maria, she will really appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks!

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2017

They are very helpful, welcoming, and willing to work with you to find the right ring!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Marika · Married on 01/10/2017

The employees treat you like family and offer you a great education on buying a diamond. Service, quality and prices are excellent. I highly recommend this store!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Hi Marika,
    It is our ultimate goal to make you feel comfortable during your visit. Thanks for the review, we hope to see you again soon!
    -The Exclusively Diamonds Team

Aaron- Tricia · Married on 10/08/2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable. My fiancé bought my engagement ring with Exclusively, they were able to help him pick a ring that, was right for us and made the engagement a flawless experience. We will be going back to pick out our wedding bands, very satisfied!

Sent on 10/22/2015

I had found a ring online that I liked and emailed Exclusively Diamonds to see if they had the ring in their store. They didn't have the ring but they ordered it in for me to try on! Their service when we went to try on the ring was excellent!!

Sent on 09/05/2015

kayla122790@gmail.com · Married on 08/27/2016

Went into Exclusively Diamonds having absolutely no idea what I wanted in an engagement ring and ended up finding the PERFECT one. Kim has been wonderful and went above and beyond our expectations. Couldn't be happier about our experience there!!
    Thank You Thank You!!! : )

Sent on 04/19/2015

Troy · Married on 08/19/2016

I didn't know where to start in looking for an engagement ring so I looked at reviews like this. They weren't lying about Exclusively Diamonds as they made the process easy and relatively painless. Specifically Kim was great to work with and was very responsive via e-mails and telephone communication. The quality is unsurpassed, and of course my future bride loved the ring!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Mitchell · Married on 07/09/2016

Maria helped me find an engagement ring and she was very helpful! They also have great payment plans.

Sent on 08/29/2015
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/04/2016

My fiance purchased my engagement ring at at Exclusively Diamonds and will be getting my wedding band there as well. I will be purchasing his wedding band there later this week. He thought they were very helpful with helping him choose a diamond cut and setting. When we first started looking at rings I showed him what I wanted at a mall store. The ring he gave me is much nicer than what I had picked out. It is a beautiful 1kt brilliant cut diamond in a cathedral setting with small diamonds all the way around the band and it sparkles like crazy. We went in this past weekend to look at a bands and worked with Kim. She was very helpful. We wanted pricing on a couple different men's bands in options they didn't have. She emailed us pricing right away Monday. I emailed her today about payment options and engraving costs and received a quick response. I would definitely recommend Exclusively Diamonds.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2015

We were more than pleased with our experience at Exclusively Diamonds. Jade was exceptional to work with; clear, patient, and timely with all of our questions and comments. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Patti · Married on 09/20/2014

Patty was awesome in helping us pick out our rings as well as gifts for our attendants. She thought of every detail, was very responsive in every way.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Cassandra · Married on 10/02/2010

We loved our experience with Exclusively Diamonds! They were recommended to us from another couple and we've passed that on after our experience. Exclusively Diamonds has an wonderful small-town but classy charm to them. From the moment we stepped in the door I really felt like we recieved that personal attention we deserved. We had visited other chain jewlery stores and felt pressured and rushed through the entire process. At Exclusively Diamonds we were encouraged to take our time and enjoy the moment.

Most importantly, we could not be happier with the quality of our rings.

I will never visit another jewlery store!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Raegan · Married on 08/04/2007

They custom made my engagement ring and it is so beautiful! We also got our wedding bands there. They are friendly and efficient. I get all of my good jewelry there! The price we spent will show only our wedding bands. I do not know how much my engagement ring cost.

Sent on 02/01/2008

Joy · Married on 06/23/2007

I just love our wedding bands. I was able to get what I really wanted at a very nice price. Not only that, but I
    was able to see my rings at anytime and my husbend found what he wante. We even were able to keep out rings at
    the store until we needed them. They also called and sent us cards for sales and update and for cleanings. I went to
    them because my friend purchased her rings there as well and was also very happy.

Sent on 03/30/2008

Shelby · Married on 07/21/2017

Got exactly what I wanted and staff was super welcoming! Willing to go above and beyond to make sure everything is just right.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Exclusively Diamonds's reply:

Shelby, thank you for the review! We are certainly happy to have met your expectations. And we are so excited for your upcoming nuptials. Feel free to stop in for a visit and share pictures of your BIG DAY!
    -The Team at Exclusively Diamonds

I purchased my fiancée's engagement ring at Exclusively Diamonds. The sales staff was incredibly helpful and were able to assist me in selecting a ring that is just perfect. I would highly recommend using Exclusively Diamonds for all your jewelry needs.

Sent on 04/11/2016

kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

My fiancé and I went in to look for an engagement ring and this turned out to be the best shopping experience I have ever had. Patty helped us find a ring that turned out to be perfect for me even though I had a totally different style in mind. Everyone compliments me on how beautiful my ring is and how it looks like it was made specifically for me. The quality and service goes above and beyond any other jewelry store I have used in the past and would highly recommend Exclusively Diamonds to anyone looking to purchase jewelry.

Sent on 10/30/2015

emily · Married on 05/21/2016

The staff was so nice and really helped me out when looking a repairing my ring that I did not purchase from them. The were so kind and helpful.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Leslie · Married on 06/18/2011

We could have not been more thrilled with the personalized and detail-oriented service we received from Carol at Exclusively Diamonds. We were hesitant to use a jeweler at all, being hesitant to be upsold into purchasing things we didn't want and that exceeded our budget, but the staff helped us find exactly what we wanted with no pressure... and we even walked away with a great deal!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2016

4.2
      3.5
      2.5

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Exclusively Diamonds and it's gorgeous! The people that work there were very helpful and informative without pressuring him to spend over his budget. When we went back to shop for a wedding band, we ran into some issues but they were all were resolved professionally.

Sent on 07/15/2016