Exclusive Events, Inc. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Alexandria K. Married on 09/28/2018
    My wedding was last Friday and Exclusive Events was nothing short of perfect! They turn my venue upside down and I receive so many compliments! Jacqueline was so helpful over the past two years that it took me to plan my wedding and although I switch venues more than once Exclusive Events stayed by my side! Definitely recommending them to all of my friends!
    Crystal Married on 04/14/2018
    Exclusive Events is AMAZING and everything they did for our wedding looked MAGICAL! To put into words how stunning they made our wedding reception is almost impossible. Since our wedding day, our guests have been raving about how they've never seen such a beautiful, magical, and memorable event -- and we owe Exclusive Events and our main contact there, Event Designer Jacqueline, a HUGE thank you for putting the best rentals/design together for us after listening so closely to our vision. Jacqueline and her team are extremely talented. They put together wonderful lighting for us, created a one-of-a-kind guest book sculpture for us, and just were so easy to work with in coordinating the logistics of the weekend. Exclusive really helped take our event up a notch and the effect they had on us and our guests was jaw-dropping. If you book them for any of your rentals/decor dreams, you most certainly will not be disappointed! Thank you Exclusive Events and Jacqueline!
    Nick Married on 12/02/2017
    Exclusive Events were fantastic from start to finish! They were so responsive in the beginning when we didn't know what exactly we wanted in a look for the reception (but had a rough idea). They guided me through options and were familiar with the venue that they gave expert advice. When there was something they didn't have, they also made recommendations of vendors in the STL area that might have what we want. On the day of the wedding, their staff were great about setting up lighting behind the scenes, coordinating with our day of planner, and taking down the lights that night. Highly recommend their work, can't say enough!! We received compliments about their lighting work after the reception!! Best in STL for lighting decorations for sure!!!
    Valerie Married on 08/22/2015
    I can't even put into words how amazing Erin and her team are...brilliant is an understatement!!! I am 200% happy with the work exclusive did and the way they put it all together and the lighting.... Gives me chills thinking about it again. Hands down best decor/lighting/design/prop building company there is! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!
  • User2148024 2+ years ago
    Exclusive Events was very easy to work with. They were willing to meet at the venue and go over my ideas. They also let me make decor and they hung it for me on the day of the wedding which was very nice. I will say they were very expensive but the exposed lighting and curtains that were hung from the ceiling of my reception at The Muny made the overall feel and look I was going for come together. If you have lots of money and willing to spend it on your lighting and decor I would choose Exclusive Events. They are great!
    Victoria Married on 02/01/2014
    I’m so very happy with Exclusive Event’s work on my wedding! We had entrance and backdrop draping as well as a St. Louis-themed gobo. They matched the draping to my wedding colors perfectly and the gobo was a hit! Natalie worked with me and we went through several revised quotes before locking in what would work for my vision and budget. She was incredibly professional and flexible, offering money-saving suggestions that worked out well. The set up/take down staff that day was also very professional – showed up on time and worked very efficiently, even through a room flip. I’d highly recommend Exclusive to anyone looking for personalized décor to add that special touch to their wedding!
    Cynthia Married on 10/19/2013
    We had a very limited budget and the crew at Exclusive Events came through for us with flying colors! they put together a beautiful package, the hall was decorated beyond our expectations we were so happy!
    Kayla Married on 08/03/2013
    Erin is amazing to work with! She met us at her office and again at the venue! She took our thoughts and created my daughters dream wedding. The lighting, floating candle chandelier, and pin spotting was PERFECT!!!! It looked more elegant than we had imagined! Not one detail was overlooked! Amazing!
  • User1536722 2+ years ago
    Exclusive Events decorated our ballroom at the St. Charles Convention Center. By the time they were done, it looked like a completely different space. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Cathy A. Married on 06/29/2013
    I was introduced to EE through Cosmopolitan Events. We were trying to add some rustic/Western touches to our decor to compliment our Colorado/Western theme. Erin Schulte and her team presented a beautiful 4 color presentation booklet with many ideas at our first meeting. This took place at our wedding reception site. We then walked around the club to see how everything could visually fit in on wedding day. We were then able to receive pricing and complete our selections online. Everything was efficiently handled with a few email exchanges and no additional meetings. The horseshoe bar, the birch wall for photos, and the Western style cocktail tables and whiskey barrels were a big hit. Everything was set up and taken down in a timely manner. Thanks to Erin and her staff for a great job!
  • User1197576 Event on: 06/08/2013
    Erin and Natalie were absolutely wonderful to work with. They executed my design vision beautifully. I love their work!
    Shari Married on 04/20/2013
    Exclusive Events worked with me to implement my vision within my budget! Exclusive Events was professional and prompt to respond to emails and face to face meetings. We could not have been happier with thier service!
    Lynda Married on 10/06/2012
    My daughters' wedding was out of town in a very rural part of northern MO. Despite a mix up with the tent company, a rainy, windy and very cold weekend Exclusive Events came through with a elegant and tranquil setting for the reception! Impressed with their professionalism and positive attitude! Would definitely recommend them for your celebration!
    Claire J. Married on 06/23/2012
    Great choices of the newest most beautiful rentals.
    Katherine Married on 05/12/2012
    Exclusive Events is a wonderful company to deal with. They got me a quote for the draping and lighting at the World's Fair Pavillion in a timely manner and they worked with my budget. Everything was set up in a timely manner. Everyone at the wedding kept telling us how great the draping and lighting made the space. I would use them again.
    Jaci Married on 03/24/2012
    Exclusive Events handled both our ceremony and reception decor. Erin listened to my vision and created a concept that beyond exceeded my expectations. It was like she was reading my mind and pitched the perfect atmosphere for us and our guests. Our ceremony decor and lighting was intimate, defining, and romantic. The lighting of our reception was spot on to what I desired, providing depth and color but still enhanced the venue and illuminated our centerpieces. I can't say enough about how fabulous and easy it is to work with Exclusive Events, how detail oriented and creative they are, and how they created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding!
    Lauren Married on 10/08/2011
    It all turned out just perfect and the room decor and lighting were just gorgeous! Seeing the ceremony space was something really special neither me husband or I will forget and the reception room was more than even we expected! The draping and lighting are a big part of everything looking great. It was all spot on and exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you for making our day so beautiful!

Also, they are so easy to work with - flexible, letting us change our minds a billion times and meet at the last minute. The rooms were amazing, as was working with them!
    Mary Married on 11/06/2010
    Exclusive Events did the drapery, lighting and decor hanging for our wedding and reception. We were more than pleased with the outcome and highly recommend them to any one who wants their wedding to stand out.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 11/06/2010
    Exclusive Events was the best value for my decor budget of the entire wedding. I had Erin uplight and pinspot the entire room of the MAC and the results were amazing! I have pics in my bio if anyone's interested. My MAC wedding coordinator said she had never seen the room look so good. Other people who had been married there were blown away by the difference uplighting made. My tall centerpieces were large bunches of baby's breath and they absolutely glowed with the pinspotting. After everything was said and done, I would tell any bride that their money is best spent on lighting over flowers or linen rentals. It made that big of a difference! Erin is super sweet and very professional. You can't go wrong with Exclusive Events.
    Brit Married on 09/25/2010
    I came to Erin with a vision for our reception, use of bold color, draping, lighting, and she worked with her team to really make our vision come to life. The paper lanterns as centerpieces were fun, modern and different. The drapery over the dance floor was refreshing in a bold red. The red monogram light in the entryway was a huge hit with guests, and the red and amber uplighting throughout the space really made the room come to life after the sun set. We could not have been more happy with how everything turned out - and Erin's team was a pleasure to work with. I could not recommend Exclusive Events more - they are extremely creative, and have a way of always making things happen (and look beautiful)!

Exclusive Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Brit for such a nice words! In reality having such great clients llike you make it effortless. Best wishes always!!
    Kelly Married on 08/28/2010
    With a tight budget I was really nervous to talk with a decor team. Erin, the owner, was so sweet and completely understood my budget. She made my ideas come to life. Everything looked so beautiful and it was really affordable!
    Kathleen Married on 12/12/2009
    Exclusive Events is absolutely wonderful! I had specific ideas for how I wanted my winter wedding reception to look, and in order to achieve it we needed to hire an event designer that could help us with it. After just one email to explain my ideas, they got back to me with a proposal that was exactly what I wanted. Erin Schulte was wonderful to work with and is so good at what she does. When we met with her, she showed us around the warehouse so we could see the props that would be used in our setup. When we arrived at our reception, we were blown away by the way the normally boring room had transformed into a winter wonderland - from the faux fireplace with hundreds of candles to the lounge area to the uplighting effects all around the room - it was even better than I ever could have imagined!! I have Exclusive Events to thank for making my dreams for a winter wonderland wedding come true.
    Mallory Married on 10/10/2009
    Exclusive Events was a dream to work with. They are extremely professional and excellent in keeping you updated. The set up and clean up went off with out a glitch and our venue looked amazing! All of our guests commented on how beautiful it was!
    Catherine Married on 09/12/2009
    In my opinion, lighting is the best way to get the biggest bang for your buck. We had exclusive events do uplighting, hanging lanterns, pinspotting and a custom gobo. I was shocked by how affordable it was and it made a HUGE difference to the ambience of our wedding reception.
    Michelle Married on 01/12/2008
    I worked with Erin primarily. She had the utmost professionalism, and did not seem to mind at all I changed my mind continuously. But in the end her vision was perfect and more than I ever dreamed. The lighting was gorgeous, I was so happy with the way the room looked.