Exclusive Affair Party Rentals Reviews

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 4
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 5
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 6
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 7

I highly recommend this company! The owners were beyond flexible and helpful. Very easy to work with, and able to provide exactly what my wife had envisioned. Very happy with our reception

Sent on 02/11/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We wish you many happy years together.
  • W

William · Married on 09/24/2016

You all did a wonderful job with our wedding. I thought the price was very reasonable, and you made the day of seamless. I would highly recommend you for events in the future.

Thank you so much for making our special day even better!

Best Regards,

-Will McMinn

Sent on 10/20/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We have shared your feedback with our entire staff!

Elizabeth Giannetti · Married on 12/08/2018

The experience was great

Sandy was a great help with my son’s wedding. She answered the phone every time I called. She happily changed my order numerous times. They delivered the tent and table and chairs the day before the event we had plenty of time to set up. They set up the chairs on the beach beautifully st the perfect time and came back to get them the same night. They picked up the tent the next day. The entire experience was flawless. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking to the time to review us! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. We are happy that we were able to help make your special day so beautiful!

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

They are really helpful in every way. Some unfortunates happened in the day of the wedding and they helped me and did everything to be perfect. I’m really grateful and I recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

It was an honor helping you with your rentals & decor for your wedding reception. We understand that some things were out of your control and we are glad that it all came together beautifully. We wish you many years of happiness together.

Terri · Married on 03/26/2016

I would highly recommend it. They worked very well with us and even delivered our product.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Terri, Thank you for taking the time to review our Company. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Brianna · Married on 10/22/2018

Wonderful Experience

Exclusive Affairs didn’t disappoint me and my husband one bit. They were on time and included everything we needed. Sherry was GREAT to work with. She was very professional and responsive. The price was pretty standard. We would definitely recomend this rental company.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Brianna! We appreciate you choosing and recommending us in the future for rentals! Happy everything was perfect for your big day!

Tyler · Married on 10/14/2017

Sherry was absolutely willing to do anything to help us out. Her products were of the best quality and she was fast to respond if we had a change to our order. Exclusive Affair Party Rentals gets two thumbs up for me!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Tyler. Reviews like this make my day and I am so happy that we were able to provide your rental needs.

Charlie · Married on 10/06/2017

We had a rainy summer and needed protection from rain for our band and guests during our reception! Worked out great with 2 tents combined for a 40 x 40 total for 50 guests with stage for the band, we had lights and all was great!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are happy to hear that the tent provided shelter during your wedding.

Rylee · Married on 06/14/2018

Sherry did an awesome job. She was very accommodating as we were from out of state. The only issue I had was I had sent an email about the week before our wedding with a few questions and never got a response. This posed only minimal issues, but could have been avoided with a response.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Rylee, Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We are sorry that there was a communication issue prior to your special day.
    We wish you may years of happiness.

Judith · Married on 11/05/2016

3.0

we didn't have a wedding, but rented tables for an exhibition. No complaints

Sent on 11/12/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Ashley · Married on 11/23/2017

3.6
      2.0
      2.5

I used this vendor for my Thanksgiving wedding. They were absolutely fantastic in responsiveness and communication, and they were very kind and prompt. They showed up when they were meant to and they picked up on time too. I was happy with the quality of the tables and chairs and tent, but the dance floor was completely unusable when the team that set it up left. I ended up having my groomsmen completely tear down the floor and put it back together because there was a sinkhole right in the middle of the floor which sunk down a couple inches so that if anyone tried to dance on it there would be tripping at best and broken ankles and toes at worst. we were able to rebuild it so that it was pretty functional in the end but it took time out of the photography session so the men were not in all the pictures they were meant to be. The dance floor is my only complaint. I would book with this company again because they are the most reasonably priced and they did work to accommodate a last minute request for me. I wasn't there at the end of the set up or I probably could have looked over the floor and raised a complaint at the time, but we were at our rehearsal at the time. I would recommend this company to a friend as long as they look over all the work before the team leaves.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 8

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

This company is the worst! I rented almost $6,000 worth of items from them, and had a contract long in advance of my wedding day. Three days before my wedding they called me to tell me that they were not going to string the light the way that we agreed, and gave me a BS reason why they couldn't. Ultimately, I stuck to my guns, and they were "miraculously" able to give me what was in our original contract. Now, four days after the event, I get an unauthorized charge from their company for additional lights. This was never told to me, I was not aware of the additional charge, and they are not responding to my e-mails. Avoid this unprofessional and unethical company at all costs.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Stephanie, I would like to address your comments one by one. First, the lights being strung as you had requested in the smaller tent. It is true that 3 days prior to your wedding, as they were setting up, the crew was unsure how to accomplish what you had requested. As I had not yet arrived I was unaware of any issue. Within 5 minutes of arriving I had solved the problem and when I contacted you to let you know you were very thankful. There was nothing "miraculous" about it just a normal problem that can occur in any industry that people work to solve.

As for the charges after the fact and not being responsive to you, I am copying and pasting my email reply to you that I sent out at 11:36 a.m. this morning, an hour before your post here and less than one hour from your first email on the additional charge. This email was sent after having tried to contact you by phone. The email reads as follows-

"Stephanie,

This is the first I have heard about you being charged for any additional lighting. It was never my intention to do so for the additional lighting required for your wedding. It seems that there was simply miscommunication on our end. I had asked the crew prior to leaving for delivery to bring additional lights because I did not think that we had quoted you enough on your contract to complete the job and didn't want to have to make the trip back out to Moore Haven. I also asked them to inform Sherry and our office staff how much lighting was necessary so that for any future contracts the proper amount was charged.

Your card has already been credited. Sorry for the confusion and I do hope that your day was beautiful."