Exclusive Affair Party Rentals Reviews

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 5
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 6
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 7

nicole · Married on 09/19/2016

Conrad and I cant thank Sherry at Exclusive Affair Party Rental enough!!! Our wedding day was everything we dreamed!! I was very specific with color of linens I wanted and Sherry went the extra mile and was able to perfectly match for me, which by the way no one else around .. Punta Gorda to Naples had yes I did my homework and shopped around. I got several prices and Sherry is by far the best bang for your buck!! Also I showed her a picture of an arch on pintrest and she matched it exactly!! She puts her all into making your special day exactly what you want and I cant recommend anyone better!!! Thank you for everything Sherry!!!!

Sincerely,
    The Buchanan's

Sent on 09/19/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so happy that we were able to help you make your dream a reality. The way you asked me to decorate the arbor is now a favorite of many of our brides. We know that you and Conrad will have many happy years together - Congratulations!
  • Danielle817

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Sherry, is wonderful, very helpful with everything and help so much. They had so much stuff to select from which was great because it's hard for me decide. they were just wonderful i definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kristy · Married on 09/03/2016

The team at Exclusive Affair Party Rentals were great - they helped me navigate the process and had great suggestions and ideas for me while planning our outdoor wedding. The only advice I have is to have someone on point for day of -- the execution team needed more direction than what we were ready for as to where to put things, etc. Thanks!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with the rentals needed for your special day. It was fun watching your property transform along the way. We appreciate your feedback and will improve our set-up communication process for future brides.

Chrysanthus · Married on 09/02/2016

Ask for advice! Sherry is very knowledgeable and is full of good ideas.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Many years of happiness to you both!

Patty · Married on 08/06/2016

Do book this vendor. Took all the worry out of supplying what we needed and with such an easy and gracious attitude. So easy to work with. A great pleasure and we would use them again!
    Patty Bremer

Sent on 09/08/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your BIG day. We are so happy that you were pleased with our service.

Very professional and flexible

Sent on 04/29/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so glad that you took the time to share your thoughts about our company.

Sherry at exclusive affairs is absolutely wonderful to work with!! I shopped around to find best price and quality of product and exclusive affairs is defiantly the BEST!! My Arc was everything I wanted and my linenes were perfect!!! Sherry' such a kind person and there to do whatever she can to make your special day all you dreamed!!! Thank you so much Sherry !!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

It is always rewarding when we are able to take our clients vision and turn it into a reality. Thank you so much for putting your trust in us.

Megan · Married on 05/26/2016

I cannot thank Sherry and David enough for doing an amazing job on the decorations for our wedding. It was elegant, beautiful and all our guests are still talking about the amazing décor. We planned this wedding from Canada and I had no idea how all these pieces would come together, but that's where Sherry and David come in. They knew exactly what to put together to make our special day even more beautiful than we could imagine. They were both so prompt in their responses and it didn't matter how many questions I had, they were always happy and willing to answer them. If you want to have the most elegant and beautiful wedding décor and to deal with two amazing people, you need to book Exclusive Affair Party Rentals. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

You had such beautiful ideas for your wedding and we are thankful that you allowed us to pull it all together for you. The market lighting around the pool was my favorite. Thank you so much for your business.

Jill · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I rented our lines for our wedding from Executive Affairs Party Rental and we had an absolutely amazing experience! Sherry is super sweet and awesome to work with. She was very knowledge able on the table sizes we would need linens for and was a great help on matching our table cloth with our napkins. She had great ideas and helped pull together a great look for our reception. We would definitley use her again and would recommend her to any and all customers.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

It was my pleasure helping you select the perfect colors for your reception. I loved the combination of the watermelon napkins with the beige cloths. It looked beautiful in the pavilion! Thank you for sending in such a nice review!

Carine · event on 05/07/2016

I was making changes to my order up to the day of delivery and Sherry and David tried their best to accommodate me with a genuine smile of warmth on their faces. In a world where customer service is a lost art; it is wonderful to partner with a team that truly strive to accommodate their clients. Thank you, Sherry & David for helping make our Women's Conference sensational!
    - Carine Ligonde
    Extravagantly Yours, Event Planners

Sent on 05/16/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Carine, we are so pleased that you allowed us to provide the rentals you needed for the conference. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review us. We are so thankful for your business and look forward to working with you again.

Loved working with this vendor! They did an awesome job and were more than happy to help me with any questions I had! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send this nice review. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services.

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2016

We rented our linens and arch from Exclusive affair. I sat with Sherry and told her all the details I wanted for my arch and she made it come true. Sherry is very professional and a sweetheart and was always available for any questions. She ordered new runners and napkins to accommodate our wedding colors. Everything came out just as I had hoped. Sherry and her team did an AMAZING job and I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and family. Thank you for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Melissa, thank you for taking the time to send in a review. I loved decorating our traditional white arch with the mint organza fabric for your ceremony. It was such a classic, romantic look. We wish you many years of bliss!
  • User6708135 · event on 04/20/2016

I have utilized Exclusive Affair for both corporate and a consumer facing marketing events. David and Sherry are very responsive and provide incredible service. At each event, Exclusive Affair has been able to provide me with quality rentals and allow me to say within my budget. I will continue to utilize them for all of my rental needs in the region!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We really appreciate your repeat business and loyalty to Exclusive Affair Rentals. We look forward to helping you with your next event in SW Florida.

Patrick · Married on 04/16/2016

event went perfect they were set up early and everything was exactly they way we asked could not be happier

Sent on 05/04/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Patrick for talking the time to send in a review of our Company. We are pleased that you were happy with our services. We wish you many years of happiness together!

Theresa · Married on 04/09/2016

We can not say enough about how gracious and accommodating Your company was. We call multiple times and changed what was needed, and there was absolute help and understanding. The upgrade of the chairs for no extra price because of your need for the ones we ordered was the icing on the cake. Thank You so much for all your assistance with our wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so glad that you were happy with the rentals we provided. We really appreciate your flexibility with the last minute chair change. We would love to see pictures of how everything looked!

Angie · Married on 04/09/2016

Exclusive Affair provided us with all of our rental needs for our wedding. They were so friendly and helpful! Thanks for helping to make our wedding perfect! I would recommend Exclusive Affair for anyone who needs rentals!

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

David & I are so thankful that we were able to help you with your wedding. We would love to see pictures when you have a moment to send them. Thank you for your kind words!

BobbiAnn · Married on 04/02/2016

Excellent service, fabulous customer communication direct from owners. Chair rentals were perfect, like new. Draping was beautiful and made an excellent addition to our Sweetheart table. Drop off and pick up was perfectly timed. Thank you so much Sherry & David.

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your BIG day! The draping was an excellent addition to your order, we are so glad that you decided to do it!

Alyssa · Married on 03/06/2016

Sherry was a pleasure to work with! She went above & beyond to make sure our wedding was wonderful.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

I am so glad that we were able to help you with your wedding ceremony Alyssa. Your idea to drape the Gazebo was perfect! We wish you many years of happiness together!

We ordered linens for our reception. They were beautiful, and the owner was extremely helpful helping us throughout the planning stage.

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for submitting this kind review. We are glad that we were able to help you with your linens.

Melissa · Married on 02/20/2016

We had a great experience with Exclusive Affairs. Sherry was so nice to work with. Very accommodating and patient. They are very reasonably priced and we did not feel pressured at all. She gave us some ideas on setting up tables and answered all of our questions. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to supply the linens for your reception. I am so glad to hear that we made you feel comfortable during the process. Planning a wedding can be a stressful time and we strive to remove that element for our couples.

Sherrie was very helpful in deciding final table decor. She set up a table for us to use our purchased items which helped us see how the tables would look. Her ideas were very creative and she was very helpful...and especially kind and caring!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so thankful for your kind review! I love being able to set up tablescapes for our brides so that they can see exactly what their reception will look like. We wish you many years of happiness!

Barbara · Married on 11/22/2015

Wonderful selection of items at very reasonable prices. The owners made every effort to make sure we were satisfied with our selections.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Barbara - It was such a joy working with you! The silver chiavari chairs you rented from us must have looked beautiful in the ballroom. We would love to see a few pictures when you have a moment to send them. Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of Brittney's big day!

I had a great experience dealing with Sherry from Exclusive Affair. I had organised items to hire - they were quick to respond, easy to understand pricing, and extremely helpful. As we were adding items up until the very last minute, they were very easy to deal with and went to great lengths to help us, even with last minute additions. Delivery and pick up went smoothly - and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event in and around Fort Myers. Items we rented from them included: chairs for the ceremony, an arbor and white carpet aisle runner.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

David & I want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the arch and additional rental items for your wedding. We especially loved your venue at Rosie Tomorrow's Farm.

Gabrielle · Married on 10/18/2015

I rented lounge furniture from exclusive affairs and was so happy with the service they provided. I would definitely recommend them for anybody renting equipment. Easy to work with and reasonable in price!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Gabrielle. We are so thankful that we were able to provide the white leather benches and glow tables you were looking for! We appreciate your review.

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2015

Sherry & David were wonderful! I had a very specific vision for the fabric and color for the table linens for our wedding - Sherry special ordered the exact thing I wanted, and answered all of our questions. She guided us through exactly what we would need for our event and I definitely felt that I had an expert on my team. I will definitely rent from them for our next event!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We want to thank you for taking the time to send in such a nice review. It is so rewarding when we are able to take a brides vision and turn it into a reality. We are so glad that you were happy with everything.