Exclusive Affair Party Rentals Reviews

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 5
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 6
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 7

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

This is the only place to rent. I had a private ceremony at a home in Cape Coral. I was interested in adding those beautiful details such as an arch and tables and chairs to really give it the intimate feeling of a classy wedding ceremony and mini reception. They were incredibly helpful on the phone whenever I had questions or made updates to the order. I would typically receive an invoice within five minutes after every phonecall. They even accommodated the times for drop-off and pick-up. I would highly recommend and would not hesitate to work with this incredibly friendly and professional company again. Thank you for all your help! The day was a success.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

It was our pleasure to provide you with the wedding rentals you needed. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. We wish you many years of happiness.

Caity · Married on 03/11/2017

Sherry with Exclusive Affairs was outstanding! She is such a kind person and was so genuinely excited about helping me with my wedding! I especially loved her vintage china collection, farm tables, and GORGEOUS wooden cross that we used for our altarpiece. She even directed me to another company in town that had a few pieces that she did not. The company came and set up our string lights (not a small undertaking) and, despite some hurdles thrown at them, they were able to set it up exactly as I had asked. Delivery, set up, and pick up all went smoothly. Sherry is flexible and always quick to respond to emails/calls. Thank you for all of your hard work, Sherry and team!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Happy 2018 Caity. We are so thankful for your kind review! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it was a privilege to be a small part of it.

Meghan · Married on 02/11/2017

I am so thankful that we used Exclusive Affair Party Rentals for our wedding . Sherry and her team did a fantastic job making our venue look absolutely amazing. When I showed up for the reception I was so happy with how everything looked...better than imagined! They did a fantastic job on a small time frame.Sherry was extremely helpful during the planning process, with creative ideas while also respecting our budget. She did a great job making decorating recommendations so we could get the most out of our money. So thankful for this professional and creative company!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We appreciate your kind words. We love taking your vision and seeing it all come together.

Shannon · Married on 02/11/2017

Most amazing people ever!!! They were so helpful! They even set up a table to I could see how the table would look. I high recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Shannon. We always do our best to make sure that our client's visions are met, even set up our showroom to bring that vision to life!

Laurie · Married on 02/11/2017

For value I'd give Sherri 10 stars. She went above and beyond to make everything special and just the way we wanted it. Delivery and pick-up was worry free.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so happy that you had such a great experience renting from us. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

Diana · Married on 01/21/2017

I have volunteered for years putting on fund raisers. I have worked with several vendors in this town. That said, I was the Wedding Planner/Designer for our daughters wedding. I have never had the pleasure of working with a company so very professional, accommodating and most importantly the products used/rented were in great shape. Every aspect of Exclusive Affairs was impeccable. Even until the last day in the vey last moments before the reception, everything was above and beyond my expectations!
    Thank you Exclusive Affairs & Sherry for all your guidance, expertise and more importantly, for making our daughters wedding perfect!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

I am so happy to hear that the outcome of your daughter's weeding exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the kind review, it was such a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Rhonda · Married on 01/14/2017

Exclusive affairs Party rentals are fantastic to help with any event you are planning. Sherry is so nice! She makes you feel so happy anytime you show up. The linens they provide are beautiful. She goes the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with everything. The company is very accommodating to anything you could ask for. In a matter of a couple of months they helped my best friend with her wedding and they also helped with mine shortly after. Everything came out beautiful. I could not have asked for a better company to work with!!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Great company to work with! Everyone was helpful and pleasant! We arranged a special meeting with two of my other vendors to meet and select the décor together. Great people!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Teresa · Married on 01/14/2017

Office atmosphere very nice. Exclusive Affair Party Rentals provide quality service, very flexible and extremely helpful.
    Thank you for all your help.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/07/2017

Exclusive Affair was very flexible and helped me find the perfect linen for my cocktail tables. They were affordable and great with communication!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Shannon · Married on 01/07/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rental was so helpful and willing to work with us during our day. Will use again for any future events!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Jamie · Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Exclusive Affair Party Rentals! I made a last minute decision on adding a Walnut Arbor for our wedding, and it was an excellent decision. Sherry was wonderful from the first phone call. Extremely friendly, helpful, accommodating and flexible. The arbor was gorgeous. They also provided other rental items for our wedding - glassware, etc. Their pricing is very reasonable. I would highly recommend them for any of your rental needs for any event and especially weddings. The entire experience was the wonderful and easy, which is crucial during a busy event-planning time.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Katy · Married on 11/19/2016

Sherry at Exclusive affair is truly amazing at her job! She is such a joy to work with and made my dream wedding come true !! She will work with you and make sure you have exactly what you want !

Sent on 12/05/2016

Mindy · Married on 11/19/2016

Sherry was so helpful! She went above and beyond to help me decide some choices for our wedding!!she is able to get relatively whatever you need for your big day and she is quickly responsive as well!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2016

Exclusive Affair was amazing to work with! They have everything you could think of needing for your wedding, as well as a variety of color and textures for your linens.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Jenyl

Jenyl · Married on 11/05/2016

Fast, efficient service. Friendly people. Tons of colors to pick from! Sherry is the sweetest!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Lori · Married on 11/05/2016

We were referred to Sherry at Exclusive Affair Party Rental, and we are so glad that we were! Working with Sherry was amazing...with so many details involved in planning a wedding, she was a calm and stable force. Sherry was able to guide us in our linen choices, giving wonderful suggestions which come from her experience in working with so many weddings. And, the wood arbor that we rented was spectacular, outfitted beautifully with flowers and drape. Sherry and the entire team at Exclusive Affair were wonderful to work with and delivered all items on time as agreed. Their attention to detail is much appreciated. I would recommend Exclusive Affair to all. I cannot say enough good things about them. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Trevor · Married on 11/05/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals were amazing! With all of the chaos that is planning a wedding, they made the table and chair rentals easy. They dropped off the tables the day before the wedding so we didn't have to scramble the day of to get everything set up, and picked up the day after, which gave us time to recover before breaking down.
    They had very professional and courteous delivery persons and just made everything so easy!
    I would highly recommend them to anyone planning any kind of function, I will definitely use them again if the need arises!
    Thank you so much for making things so painless for us!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Lillian · Married on 11/05/2016

The owner is very helpful in choosing the colors and layouts for the tables and chairs we ordered. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding of mine! THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Exclusive Affair Party Rentals was truly my favorite part of planning my wedding. They were always there when I needed them and flexible as things changed. I would recommend them to anyone who needs rentals from a birthday party to a wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • User7383451 · event on 10/15/2016

Very helpful from beginning to end. Arrived on time and set up was quick. Take down was on time as well and the park we were in was left in very good order. Followup before the event was done by Exclusive Affairs which made us feel a lot more comfortable.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Worked with us from the beginning until the end. Schedule was set for putting up and take down for the tents. All was done on time with absolutely no problems. I would recommend Exclusive Affairs to anyone.

Sent on 11/08/2016

noelia · Married on 09/25/2016

I reached out to Exclusive Affair Party Rentals to rent some chairs for my September wedding. I have asked what seems like 100 questions and Sherry has answered every single one and when I decided to change the number of chairs she happily sent me a new invoice that same day. I am so excited for our wedding and it has been such a pleasure working with this company!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback Noelia. I can't wait to see how beautiful your reception looks with the gold chiavari chairs!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Being so far away from the wedding destination is SO hard, and Exclusive Affair Party Rentals has truly been a huge help!! There were a couple of things that they may not have had or necessarily had in our budget BUT they went above and beyond our expectations. Thank You Exclusive Affair Party Rentals.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so glad that we could help you with your big day. Thank you very much for choosing Exclusive Affair!

Toni · Married on 09/24/2016

This place has everything you want and more..

Sent on 12/13/2016