Exclusive Affair Party Rentals Reviews

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 5
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 6
Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 7

Lori · Married on 04/12/2018

From my 1st. meeting with Sherry I knew I was in great hands. The delivery staff were very professional and neat. We were more than blessed on how beautiful everything was. Sherry & Dave you guys are awesome. We can't thank you enough, especially for the referrals. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Lori for taking the time to review us and highly recommend us! We are so thankful for your business!

Lora · Married on 04/07/2018

Exclusive Affair did a wonderful job from first correspondence to the day-of - highly recommend working with them and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Lora for your awesome review! We greatly appreciate your business!

Ann · Married on 03/10/2018

Such a class act group with extreme attention to detail. The owner went above and beyond to ensure everything was accurate and communicated accurately. I highly recommend Exclusive Affair Party Rentals.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Ann! Thank you for highly recommending us! It was a pleasure!

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Very helpful and quick to respond! Loved our arch and lanterns!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Ashley, I'm glad you loved your lanterns! Thank you for the kind review!

Brooke · Married on 03/03/2018

Sherry was so wonderful to work with! We rented our arch and chairs from Exclusive Affair. It was beautiful! The arch was so pretty with the flowers that sherry used to match our decor. I was very impressed!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Brooke for the kind review! It was our pleasure!

Janice · Married on 02/17/2018

Would use them for any event. They were awesome people with quality service and products.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Janice thank you so much for your business and review!

Ally · Married on 02/14/2018

Exclusive affairs was absolutely amazing throughout the planning process and the wedding day! They had everything I needed and were so accommodating. If I did it all over again, I’d go with them every time!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Ally! We are so happy you had everything you needed! Thank you for the awesome review!

Jaimie · Married on 02/10/2018

They were a great company to work with... they made everything very easy and helped me with any questions I had. They were also a great price compared to a lot of companies around town!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Jaimie! Thank you for taking time to review us! Glad we could be so helpful!

Megan · Married on 01/19/2018

Great company to do business with! Provided a beautiful set up on the beach for wedding ceremony and set up for reception at a private home. It was perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Megan! Glad it was perfect for you! Thank you so much for the review!

Steve · Married on 11/18/2017

Great experience, everything was perfect starting with their advice and finishing with the pick-up. I would use them again and again.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 8

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Steve. We are so thankful for your business and kind words.

Joy · Married on 11/18/2017

From the first time we walked in the office Sherry and David were awesome!! We had to cancel our wedding due to hurricane Irma. We rescheduled later and still they were there every step of the way to help and guide us. They did not disappoint at any time! We received so many complements on our wedding and people were so amazed at what they could do with a tent, on the beach, in the sand!! We would recommend Sherry and David for any and all events you may be planning!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 9
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 10
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 11
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 12
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 13

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Joy, we are so glad that your wedding rentals and tent turned out the way that you wanted! Even though plans regarding the date changed due to uncontrollable circumstances, we are so glad that you were patient and stuck with us through the process.

Catherine · Married on 10/20/2017

I am very happy with the product and service

Sent on 11/01/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We wish you many years of happiness!

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely loved working with exclusive! They worked with my budget and have the best prices to deliver to Captiva! Quality of tables and chairs were excellent. I highly recommend Exclusive for your next event. We will be using them again in the near future. We are 100% satisfied!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Exclusive Affair Party Rentals 14

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you with your wedding rentals. I love seeing the picture, thanks for sending it!

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

The gold flatware was beautiful and just as described! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to send in this review. When we purchased our gold flatware, we knew that our customers would love it!

Patty · Married on 10/04/2017

I planned a destination wedding on the beach in Fort Myers. When I reached out to this vendor they were pleasant to deal with and had everything I needed for my ceremony. The individuals who did set up were on time and everything looked great. I would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are thankful that you took the time to send this in. Our office & delivery staff are amazing at their jobs. Wishing you many years of wedded bliss.

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Sherry was amazing to work with!! She really eased the process of renting items and made our wedding wonderful!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sarah. We all enjoy what we do!

Rhonda · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved this place...they are very reasonable and super friendly!!! The panels I wanted were too expensive at another Venue so I had given up on having them...but Sherri worked with me and I got them for far far less than another place was asking for the same thing. It was the centerpiece of our wedding and ended up being the place everyone had their pics taken...it was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review Rhonda. It was so nice getting to know you. We always appreciate the opportunity to work at a new venue and are so happy that it turned our exactly the way you envisioned.

Nayi · Married on 09/29/2017

Amazing! Super easy to work with

Sent on 10/25/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your quick response and kind words. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Mindi · Married on 05/27/2017

They were very helpful. Got the event off without a hitch.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send us another great review. We appreciate it!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

they are fantastic, i loved working with them!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jessica!

Crissi · Married on 04/07/2017

Super helpful and very friendly! Offered great advice and little tips to help out with decorating. Plans changed and Sherry was very understanding and very flexible. I will defiantly use Exclusive Affairs for my next gathering.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to helping you with your future events.

Sara · Married on 04/07/2017

We had an amazing time, pick up and drop off was easy, and everything looked great! Thank you very much!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Sara. We are happy to hear that your rentals were flawless. We wish you many years of happiness.

Angie · Married on 04/01/2017

Planning from afar, they were very helpful to put items together so I could see coloring. Were willing to make changes at the last minute as well as accommodate our special delivery time. Didn't miss a beat.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so glad to hear from you! It is always a bit more difficult helping a bride from out of town plan. We are thankful for the technology to be able to communicate and sent pictures of your colors prior to your arrival in town. So glad to hear that you loved it all!

Shawna · Married on 03/31/2017

My husband and I got married 3/31/2017 at The Burroughs Home and Gardens! Sherry and her team at Exclusive Affair went above and beyond and we couldn't have been more pleased with their service! Due to some unforeseen issues between my venue and caterer we had to make many last minute changes and Sherry stepped up no questions asked and helped me with everything that we needed to have replaced and in a very short amount of time. Sherry and Exclusive Affair did an amazing job at making everything exactly how I imagined it! Our wedding was beautiful and I still am getting complements of how beautiful everything turned out and I've even had people ask where we got our chandeliers from and I have forwarded everyone to Exclusive Affair! I would recommend them to anyone for event rentals, they are friendly, professional and really pay attention to detail. You couldn't ask for anything better!
    Thanks again Sherry and Exclusive Affair,

Shawna and Casey Langford

Sent on 04/18/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so thankful that you took the time to share your experience with us and others Shawna. Your wedding planning experience was full of unforeseen surprises and you managed to handle it all with grace. We were privileged to be a small part of your BIG day!

Katie · Married on 03/25/2017

Exclusive Affair Rentals did such a wonderful job with my wedding. It was all outdoors, and they provided the perfect complements to our venue. My day was perfectly executed thanks to Exclusive Affairs.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that we played a small part in your special day!