Exclusive Affair Party Rentals Reviews

114 | Fort Myers, FL

114 Reviews for Exclusive Affair Party Rentals

Katherine Caldwell · Getting married on 12/31/2022

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals is amazing

I held a big birthday party at a restaurant and needed some classy table decorations. A friend recommended Exclusive Affair Party Rentals as a great way to rent decorations so you aren't stuck with decorations you no longer need. I met with Sherry and told her what I wanted and she asked a few questions and gave me several ideas. I selected glass cylinders on mirrors with tiny white lights inside and a top ribbon of sparkly bling. They were perfect and added a lot of class to the tables. They were ready for pickup the morning of the party & I returned them the morning after. Sherry did a terrific job and my guests raved about the beauty of the centerpieces. I'll use them again.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Katherine, we are so happy that you were pleased with the way that the table centerpieces came out. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mary Bradshaw · Married on 01/03/2020

review of service

I recently used them at party. they were prompt and extremely courteous and helpful in helping me pick out what would look good and fit in my house. The delivery and set up was so smooth and the attitude of the men setting up was great. They graciously helped me beyond what would be expected

Sent on 03/02/2020

Charniece · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Sherry is AMAZING! I was introduced to Exclusive Affair at a wedding expo in February 2018 and they were so helpful all the way up to my wedding day in May 25. I had a dream arbor and Sherry went to the extent to find matching greenery for my ceremony. If you want to have amazing linens and arbor please go to Exclusive Affairs

Sent on 06/06/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review and recommending us to others. We're glad to hear that your arbor was perfect for your big day!

Andrew Van · Married on 05/18/2019

Great, grand, wonderful!

Sherry and Dave were easy to work with and so helpful throughout the planning and decision making process and great while communicating with Edison and Ford Estates. Awesome experience. They were super flexible with my wife and were understanding with our last minute changes and periodic freak outs.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the review, Andrew. I'm glad that we could help to make your special day go as smoothly as possible.
  • Kendra

Kendra Lieberman · Married on 04/28/2019

Great service all around!!

We used Exclusive Affair Party Rentals to spruce up our special day and the staff there were very willing to accomodate our every need. Very flexible with pick up and drop off days and times, kind and a pleasure to work with. We rented am Arbor and cloth to decorate it which was BEAUTIFUL and so easy to put together; also white lanterns to line my isle that were in tip top shape, and an isle for our welcome sign. They have everything from soup to nuts of pay rentals! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/09/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We're glad that you enjoyed the outcome of your party rentals for your big day! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Gail · Married on 03/22/2019

Great service and very reliable.

The tableclothes arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Gail, thank you so much for leaving a review. I am glad to hear that the delivery process for your rentals went smoothly.

Susan · Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic experience!

Sherry and David and their team were fantastic to work with! From the start to the final chair pickup they were very prompt in responding and so professional. They had great suggestions to save me money and matched the color I needed perfectly. I had to make several last minute changes to our linen order and they were so helpful! All the chairs for the wedding and reception were beautiful and their team did a fantastic job on delivery, setup and breakdown in the tight time frame we had! Amazing people! Amazing job!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review, Susan. It is always our goal to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the outcome of their rentals. I'm glad that we were able to meet your expectations for your wedding!

R. Harville · Married on 03/08/2019

Excellent service! !

Working with this company was effortless! They were professional and knowledgeable and provided a stress free service! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to host a party, reception or formal affair.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

I'm glad that you were pleased with our service and that you would recommend us to others. Thank you for leaving a review!

L.hanlon · Married on 03/02/2019

Sherry, Exclusive Affairs

Sherry was a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable about her products and has a wide variety of offerings. Everything her company provided was top notch in not only quality but appearance as well. She was a pleasure to work with. Her responses were immediate and any questions were answered promptly. I wouldn’t hesitate to use her company again in the future. I have already recommended her to several friends who’s children are getting married in the near future!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for recommending us to others and leaving such a nice review. I'm glad that we were able to help you!

Paloma · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful rentals, responsive and accommodating service

Exclusive Affair rentals made my wedding ceremony and reception beautiful! Not only did everything turn out perfect, all of the planning leading up to the big day was made as easy as possible by Exclusive Affair. It is sometimes hard for me to visualize how all the little details come together, so Sherry was kind enough to stage a mock table for me in her showroom. Exclusive Affair was always responsive to my emails and updates to my order and very accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend Exclusive Affair!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We're so glad that you loved the way your wedding rentals turned out. Thank you for leaving a review and recommending us!

Anna Turner · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent Customer Service

Exclusive Affair Rentals was reasonable, flexible and great customer service!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Anna, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you were happy with our services.

Pam Kollmann · Married on 01/23/2019

Excellent Service

Very helpful and so easy to work with.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Pam, it was great working with you as well. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review

Pete Daigle · Married on 12/31/2018

Great service

Very helpful and even though they were closed for several days post wedding allowed us extra time to return our item.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for taking time to review us! We're happy you had a good experience with us. We thank you for your business!

Matthew · Married on 12/15/2018

Reliable & Flexable

Everything delivered as promised. Able to accommodate last minute issues.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review, Matthew. I'm glad that things went smoothly for you on your special day, dispute issues that arose. Thank you for your business!

Becky Jones · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Decorative Touches

We found Sherry and Exclusive Affairs at one of the local bridal shows. Our ceremony was outside under beautiful oak trees and I really wanted to create an intimate ceremony site. I rented the white doors, a white wooden arbor, and two whiskey barrels. Sherry was super helpful with her decor recommendations. The rental process was easy and everything was dropped off, set-up, and picked up for us. Sherry worked directly with our venue to make sure the timing was perfect. We added our own silk flower wreaths to the door and a silk flower garland to the arbor to dress things up. It was perfect!
    *Photo credits to Kelly Howell of LoveLettersCo (formerly Wanderlust Imagery by Creative Imaginations)

Sent on 02/02/2019

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Becky, I am so glad that we were able to provide you with rentals that meet your expectations and that everything went smoothly on your big day! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Alexis Breen · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Wedding/Event Rental Company

From the time we met with Sherry at Exclusive Affairs up until we returned all of their rented items for the wedding, she was extremely efficient, kind, helpful and personable. We made several changes to our order along the way and she was ALWAYS accommodating to our needs. If I was ever asked for a referral of a fantastic wedding/event rental company, I would without a doubt recommend Exclusive Affairs.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Alexis, it was such a pleasure to work with you! Congratulations to you on your new marriage. Thank you for the kind review.
  • kristi

kristi · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic People to work with!

We hired Exclusive Affairs Party Rentals to furnish everything we needed for our Backyard destination wedding. Being that most of our guests would be travelling to Florida for our wedding, we assumed it would be very small and rented one tent and seating for about 48. We ended up having 106 guest and I can't tell you how many times I had to call and change things to accommodate our much larger party. Sherry and her husband were patient and very helpful with every call. They even went to the house to measure to see if the 2 tents we needed would fit. The set up crew was professional and helpful as well. These are some great people to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you. Congrats to you and your Hubby, We wish you many years of happiness and love!

Theresa · Married on 09/13/2018

Delivered chairs for an outdoor wedding at the tarpon lodge

Easy to work with, reliable high quality very nice looking and perfect for the event.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Theresa! We are happy that everything was perfect for you, and we truly appreciative your business!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

They were an absolute pleasure to work with!! They were so responsive and we’re always there to answer any questions I had!! I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn for taking the time to review us! We are grateful for your business and kind words!

Larry · Married on 06/30/2018

Great experience

Very professional arbor looked great

Sent on 10/16/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

We are so happy that you loved the way that the arbor turned out! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Kristi · Married on 06/19/2018

Sherry was so good to work with! Rentals for our daughters wedding were very nice and clean, and they were prompt in delivering and picking up! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

I'm so glad everything went smooth and prompt for your daughters big day! Thank you so much Kristi for taking the time to review us!

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

My centerpieces turned out absolutely beautiful! Exclusive Affairs had exactly what I had envisioned for wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Taylor! We are so happy we were able to bring you vision to life! Thank you for the kind review!

Michael · Married on 05/13/2018

What a great service provided on the beach around the rain drops highly recommend again salute to a gob well done
    The Peterson’s

Sent on 05/15/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Michael! We are so thankful for your business and kind words.

meaghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Exclusive Affairs made my wedding absolutely amazing! The venue room was transformed when they added the backdrop and up lighting! Sherry was extremely professional and helpful! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Meaghan, I'm so happy we could make your big day that much more special! Thank you for taking time to review us and congratulations!

Georgia · Married on 04/14/2018

Wow! What a delight to work with Sherry and her team of creative and professional staff! Sherry offered several solutions and ideas that really came in to play with our theme.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Exclusive Affair Party Rentals's reply:

Georgia, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are truly thankful for your business and kind words.