Excite! Disc Jockey Entertainment Reviews

11 Reviews for Excite! Disc Jockey Entertainment

• Deborah

Deborah · Married on 08/04/2019

Disc Jockey

Excited DJ was part of our package from our wedding venue. We worked with Travis he was a really nice guy. We had to go on there website and pick out our songs for the wedding it was really easy to do and the website even gave you some ideas for songs to play at the wedding. Travis had some great ideas for a few song that we forgot to add to the list. He was even able to find a polka song that my dad requested. He was really great the day of the wedding he would let us know what was going on and he even would ask us through out the day how are we doing and if we needed anything which was really nice. He did a great job with our playlist. I was trying to get some people on the dance floor and travis helped me.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • FutureMrsDiBattista

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome DJ

Rocco and his company were truly amazing! They made our day perfect from beginning to end. He was always available via email/text/call, and even worked with us when we asked to add a photo booth 2 weeks before the wedding. He has a great personality, and really kept our dance floor full all night long. I cant say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Mj

Mj · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

My husband and I can't thank Travis enough for all his work on making our day the best it could be. He is so efficient and detail oriented. From the moment we met him, he ran through everything we had filled out about our day and helped us fill in the gaps. We wanted my brother to sing a song for us to walk down the aisle to and Travis helped him get all set up in no time flat. He handled everything for us and was just so awesome. 100% reccomend for your wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Helpful and Great Entertainment!

Rocco, Chris, and Travis were in touch from day 1. They had a client worksheet for us to fill in the blanks. When we formally sat with Rocco, he helped us to make decisions where were were on the fence, or at a complete loss. Most importantly, when we met, he rehearsed everyone's name so that no one was botched, and again as he lined us all up to enter the reception venue. Everyone had a BLAST. I've never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding before. I highly recommend contacting them for a wedding, or any other event!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rocco was very friendly and efficient, and the photo booth was a big hit with our guests! My only regret is having spent money unnecessarily on a regular guest book, which obviously wasn't needed since people were too busy having fun gluing silly photos of themselves into the book that Rocco provided for us. :)

Sent on 03/25/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2014

We were very happy with Rocco! He was fun and lively and was able to read the crowd on what music to play. Everyone had a great time at our wedding and we have been getting compliments on how good the music was. Rocco really listens to what you would like for your wedding and makes sure you get exactly what you want. He is very professional and his equipment is neat and tidy and professional looking as well. It is very helpful that he has a online system where you can select your music and see what he has for music (which is a lot). Also we have to thank Rocco for creating our entrance music. My husband and I are both alumni of Penn State and we really wanted to enter to Zombie Nation (which they play at the football games) he was able to get us great sounding audio and even made it sound like they were saying We Are Penn State like they do at the games! We also hired Rocco to make us a monogram gobo image to shine on our dance floor. It was beautiful. He did an amazing job of designing exactly what we wanted. We were also interested in uplighting for our wedding but weren't quite sure it if would work. He came to our venue beforehand to show us what it would like on that day. We realized our venue was too bright and it wouldn't look right and he agreed with us. He was so helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you Rocco for all of your help!

Sent on 08/18/2014

My husband and I hired Rocco for our wedding after several family and friends recommendations. From our initial interview, we could tell that Rocco was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He is easy going, professional, responsive and offered fantastic suggestions when we needed them! His paperwork / prior research to the event is extensive, asks all the right questions and really makes your event custom to your preferences/ likes. Played a fantastic blend of all the different types of music we requested (Top 40, 80's, oldies, dance, etc) and had a fantastic flow as announcer throughout the evening. His assistant Stacey was very helpful. Received many compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2012

Travis was a wonderful DJ for our wedding! He paid attention to every detail! Having an Italian and Puerto Rican wedding could have spelled disaster for music, however Travis did a wonderful job blending all music styles. We have been to many weddings since ours and the DJs have not gotten the party going and kept it going like Travis! Awesome job I would recommend Travis anytime!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Simply amazing! I couldn't have picked a better DJ for our Wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Rocco did an amazing job, we were very happy with him. Definitely would recommend him to others,

Sent on 10/02/2013

3.2
      3.5
      3.0

I was a little disappointed by the experience we had with Excite! Disc Jockey Entertainment. Aside from fact that the DJ repeatedly said the wrong names when he was referring to my husband and I (the people paying him!), but I specifically asked him not to play "club-like" music. He played remixes of some of the songs I requested that are originally rock songs which was annoying. To be fair none of my guests noticed and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, but it was still a little bit frustrating. The name thing really solidified the fact that I wouldn't recommend Excite! to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2013