Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

58 Reviews for Exceptional Limo

55 Exceptional Limo Reviews

2.2

Unfortunately, our experience wasn’t great using this company for our wedding. We rented a shuttle to bring us, our bridal party and immediate family around to take pictures after our ceremony, bring some of the group back to the local hotel then pick us up when we were done with pictures and drop off at the reception. The planning went smoothly and the price was reasonable. To his credit, our driver was friendly and safe. Unfortunately, the driver was not properly informed of the plans, routes or destinations, despite this having been worked out in painstaking detail ahead of time. When the bridal party and family were done with their pictures and he was supposed to bring them back to the hotel, he didn’t know where to go and there was a long delay. We were interrupted multiple times during our bride/groom photos to field calls about how to handle the situation which is certainly not desirable. They left so late that instead of a smooth pickup for us after, we had to stand around waiting to get picked up to go to the reception. As a result, we had less time than we wanted upon arrival which was really unfortunate. We tried to be flexible and we knew there would be bumps along the way, but this was the only thing that went wrong and it was really frustrating because it had been planned really thoroughly ahead of time. It was very stressful for us, the bridal party and our families. We recommend trying someone else.

Profile Picture User5452205, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This review is a long time coming, our driver was amazing...Rich..professional, friendly, just a great guy, he was from the Boston area, and knew his way around, was great...unfortunately we tried to contact ETS to reserve again but Rich was no longer there..too bad..whoever snags this guy is lucky!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 3/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

From the very start ETS and Diane were so helpful and friendly when researching which transportation service to use for our upcoming wedding. They were also flexible with their pricing and package offerings to match what we needed.

On the day of our wedding, the driver showed up on time and was very professional. As we drove around Boston with the bridal party to take photos, he very well as to how to get around and where it was best to double-park while we were out with the photographers. He let us put on our music, stopped so that we could get food, and was a very friendly person.

In addition to providing us with transportation for the day of the wedding, they also gave us a private car to the airport when we were leaving for our honeymoon.

We would highly recommend ETS/Exceptional Limousine Service for anyone's upcoming wedding or other important event.

Profile Picture Hal, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Bill was AMAZING! I totally recommend using this company.

Profile Picture Indea-Quinn, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I had a limo pick the bridal party up at the hotel before the ceremony, and a town-car pick up my husband and I after the reception. Prices seemed reasonable compared to a few other companies I looked into, more so for the limo than the town-car. Both times we were picked up on-time and the drivers were friendly. No complaints.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They were great to work with, from Dianne in the office to all of the drivers. They were on time and professional all the way. Even to one of are guest was losing the sole of his shoe and they had glue and helped him out. I would use them anytime
Regina

Profile Picture Regina, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Exceptional Limo was so perfect for our day! It was pouring and they were prepared and extremely helpful to ensure all of use were taken care of :)

Profile Picture Mara, 7/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great customer service leading up to our weddng! An amazing limo for our special day with a professional, friendly chauffeur! Could not ask for more! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4255115, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Exceptional limo was great to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture ariella, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I highly recommend Exceptional Limo!

Both our drivers arrived early and provided such professional service throughout the day. My driver was so helpful in ensuring I got in an out the vehicle without any snags to my dress! The red carpet service and toast was fun a great way to end the church ceremony before heading to the location for our wedding party photos.

Overall, they provided excellent service and were easy to work with.

Profile Picture Danielle , 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Reserved a shuttle van for parents and stretch expedition for my wedding. Pick ups were right on time (even though the bride wasn't ready) and drop offs were on time as well. The expedition lime was beautiful inside and our driver was so pleasant.

Profile Picture Ethel & Vlad, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
1.4

I booked this company because almost every other company I found that was available had at least one bad review where the bride said they didn't show up. Well, now I'm the bride saying they didn't show up! After email confirmations, I called 3 days before my wedding to make sure and confirm everything but their system was down. They never called me back so on the morning of my wedding I called them to confirm all details myself. The customer service representative told me the exact info he had which was correct. We booked a shuttle for our guests and a 25 person limo for the wedding party. Fast forward to me waiting with my Bridal party 45 minutes in the lobby with no sign of the limo driver. The shuttle pulls up to pick up the last group of guests (they made multiple trips to the church) and we went to the shuttle driver to ask where the limo was. He said to us "I have no idea what he's doing. He's just sitting in front of the church". Long story short, the limo took the groom and groomsmen less than two miles to the church and then left for the rest of the day! We paid for a wedding package for 5 hours and for an additional hour in case we went over the time taking pictures. There was some confusion with the shuttle driver and he called the limo driver and told him to leave. I NEVER asked for him to be released but when I called Exceptional Limo from California when we got home, they refused to refund the cost of the Limo service in full. The very rude accounting manager said "Well, In Massachusetts, we did half the job and I think I'm being very fair". He felt that a 15 minute ride that was less than 2 miles was worth charging half the rate which was supposed to be 6 hours & a red carpet treatment! I had no problem paying for the shuttle service. We even tipped the driver 100 dollars on top of the 20% tip he received in the rate.We are always generous and this company is greedy. Don't believe all the reviews on this site. Reviews on other sites are much different

Profile Picture Monica, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great value and a super friendly staff and driver. We used them for our wedding and were very pleased with everything! What sold us on this company was that we were allowed to split our day into two different times, rather than paying for the whole evening like most places do. I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/24/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

It took my husband and I a very long time to book a limo company for our wedding, because many companies have such mixed reviews. We finally chose Exceptional Limo after reading their outstanding reviews online, and they exceeded all of our expectations! Our drivers, Tom and Bill, were absolutely perfect! They arrived early to my location, and the groom's location, and were extremely friendly and helpful, even helping the groomsmen put on their boutonnieres. They were extremely attentive to me, my parents, and my bridesmaids, helping us in and out of the limo at the ceremony and reception location with ease. They sought out the priest at our church once we arrived to verify how and when the priest would like me to enter the church. They also sought out the best man when we first arrived, to deliver the rings, which the maid of honor had been holding onto. At the time of the ceremony, they took initiative, opening and closing doors so that no guests would see me before I entered. They basically took care of things I hadn't even thought about! They checked in several times with me throughout the day to make sure that all of our requests were being met, and I couldn't have been happier. I would HIGHLY recommend Exceptional Limo for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our limo service was exceptional last weekend. With on and off rain, our driver provided umbrellas when necessary and provided friendly, professional service from the bridal party all the way to the flower girl. This limo service was the perfect service for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jon, 5/11/13, 1 Review
3.2

Quality and service was good. However the vehicles promised for me were not the ones that I ended up with for my event...very dissapointing.

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Exceptional Limo truly is exceptional! We were married the week after the Boston Marathon Bombing. Our rehearsal dinner was cancelled that Friday night so we were asked to arrive earlier than planned at the Church for our wedding ceremony. Exceptional was more than accommodating in changing the pick up time. The driver was very courteous and assisted me (as the bride) to get in and out of the limo with my very long train. I would recommend using Exceptional for your wedding, if not for all events!

Profile Picture User3274094, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

From start to finish Exceptional Limo lived up to their name. I worked with John every step of the way and he is AWESOME! He answered every question I had and followed up on any phone call, email and question I had. The day of, the limo arrived early and our driver MC was fantastic! He was so sweet and helpful! Holding my dress, calming my nerves and just being all around great! The ride itself was great too! Hotel to church, church to reception was perfect! Without a doubt, five-star service! The next morning, a town-car SUV brought us to the airport in quiet style. It was 5 am and our driver was quiet and courteous as my husband and I relaxed and chatted in the back. Perfect start to a great wedding and honeymoon thanks to Exceptional Limo!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/20/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

In one word, AMAZING. The driver was early, the car was immaculate, our drivers kept us right on schedule, were super helpful with managing my dress in and out of the limo. They even took care of directing late arriving church guests so they wouldn't come in right in the middle of the wedding party procession!! If you need a fabulous car(s) to get you to your special event this is the limo service for you! They are AWESOME. I can't wait for the next special event where a limo is called for (maybe I'll just plan one for the heck of it) because this is the only limo vendor I would use!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ines M, 9/15/12, 8 Reviews
0.5

The limo driver arrived promptly on time. We ordered the limo for our wedding in order to provide us private time for reflection between our wedding ceremony and our reception. This was ruined by the fact that the divider was broken. Our main reason for taking a limo instead of driving ourselves was to have this private time together. The owner of the company claimed that our privacy was not a reasonable expectation of his company's service, and neglected to take concern with our dissatisfaction.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2643032, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Good limo service, driver was very sweet! Limo was on time and got the bridal party to the venue early from our first look second location photo shoot. Would reccommend consider Exceptional Limo as one of your vendors!

Profile Picture User2400983, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Exceptional Limo was phenomenal! I used their limo service for my wedding on 8-18-12. We arranged for the limo to pick up the groom and groomsmen at a hotel, drop them at the church, pick me and my bridesmaids and dad up fom my parents house and then drop us off at the church before the ceremony. The limo also brought my husband and I to the reception following the ceremony. Everything went PERFECTLY!! Our driver, Billy, was phenomenal! He was on time every step of the way and was extremely professional and courteous. He made sure to always open the door for me and even laid out a little red carpet. Billy went as far as to open the church doors prior to my entrance with my dad. Everything about this service was truly exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone, especially future brides!

Profile Picture User2624908, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Exceptional limo was amazing! The driver was absolutely phenomenal and I could not have asked for a better wedding day experience. The limo arrived early and the driver opened all doors for me and my bridesmaids, helped us in and out, and even carried the train of my dress for me! Overall exceptional service! Clean, beautiful limo as well.

Profile Picture Beth, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was so pleased with my experience with Exceptional Limo. I met them at a bridal fair at Quidnessett Country Club last January and right then they stood out from other companies I had encountered. They were very honest and accommodating, which I truly appreciated. We booked two ten passenger limos through them and the service was spectacular. The drivers were extremely timely and friendly. In addition, they gave us a complimentary one way driver to the airport when we left for our honeymoon, which was above and beyond. I plan on using them again and will recommend them to friends too!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 7/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

A++++ I recommend very highly I had Bill as or driver and he is the most organized, professional and and friendly person you could ever meet.. Thank you Exceptional Limo and Bill for help making this such a great night!!!

Allison & Chris