EXCELLentertainment Reviews

27 | Pasadena, TX

27 Reviews for EXCELLentertainment

Shawn · Married on 04/28/2018

Excel Entertainment is THE BEST DJ and MC service money can buy hands down.

Barbi · Married on 09/23/2017

Best 2 DJ's ever!! Both very energetic and does a very good job keeping the crowd entertained. No doubt if you hire these guys, you will have a blast!! Have had them both at several events!!

kendall · Married on 12/05/2015

completely stress free DJ. I sent him the stuff I wanted after meeting him months prior and even made last minute changes and he just rocked it completely !

Sent on 12/15/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

No you rocked it! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!

He is a very attentive DJ and follows up with you if you need anything. Music wise everything is great.

Sent on 12/09/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing EXCELL!

Matthew · Married on 10/09/2015

Simply the best DJ. Very professional, fun, and organized. Could not have been any better!

Sent on 10/29/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

Matthew, thank you for your kind words, it was truly my honor to be a part of your wedding. We need to grab some Karbach!

Monica · Married on 07/25/2015

James did an amazing job. Guest at our reception are still commenting about how awesome he was! Thanks James.

Sent on 10/15/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

It was a privilege to be chosen to be the entertainment, glad you thought it was EXCELLent!
  • Daisy Lorraine

Daisy · Married on 04/17/2015

If you're looking for a DJ then I would recommend this man. If you are looking for a DJ that is absolutely flawless, flexible, responsive, and simply the greatest then you must hire this man. On our wedding day a severe storm came in and flooded our outdoor tent forcing our guests to retreat into the beach house we rented. The beach house was able to accommodate all the guests that stuck it out through the rain. Instead of calling it quits, this man salvaged what equipment he could and reorganized our reception in the beach house turning it into an amazing party! He never stopped trying to make sure my wife and I were comfortable. When the rain hit, my wife and I retreated to our suite to gather ourselves and attempt to reorganize everything. I heard a knock on the door,it was the DJ who handed us some waters and showed us that he had already reorganized the party. You can't ask for anything more than what this man did. He truly is a professional and a caring individual that doesn't just see your wedding as a job and a paycheck, but as an opportunity to give you the greatest experience ever.

Sent on 12/11/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

Are you trying to make me cry? It was my honor to help make your Wedding the best possible experience, no matter what life decided to throw at us that day! Thank you for letting me be a part of it and giving me a chance at an event there's NO WAY I'll ever forget!

Absolutely amazing! Great value for wonderful services. Went above and beyond to make our day special. All of our music was exactly what we wanted (and we had some odd/sepcific requests). I have absolutely no complaints. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/21/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

There are no odd requests, only unique events. And who wants the same old boring event! Glad you trusted me and EXCELLentertainment, thank you!

Melody · Married on 04/04/2015

James was awesome !! Kept the guests on the dance floor the whole reception!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing EXCELL! A dance floor gets lonely without dancers, I just couldn't let that happen!

Nora · Married on 01/03/2015

Overall, James performance was very good. The music variety was great. Everybody enjoyed the music. His involvement and leadership excellent.

Sent on 01/07/2015

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing us, it was my pleasure!

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

James was SO AWESOME!! If I could give him a 100/5 stars then I would. He was very responsive to us and knew what we needed before we did. The lights were beautiful, our picture movie was perfect, and he kept the party going! He even went as far as to make sure me and my husband did not even have to get our own food so we can have a little alone time and time enough to eat. He was absolutely wonderful and I recommend him for every wedding and event!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

Stephanie, you're too kind! It was my honor to be a part of your wedding. And you were such a trooper in that hot Texas humidity! The things we do for beautiful Sunset photos right?

Deandra · Married on 08/02/2014

Loved him! Every one said we had the best reception ever!!! We never stopped dancing. He kept the party going and was actually the one who maintained the flow of the reception. When we were thirsty he even brought us water!!!!! Best DJ ever, would recommend him to anyone:)

Sent on 08/12/2014

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

You, your husband and your guests made it easy! Thank you for choosing EXCELL, can't wait to do it again for you. But an anniversary party, not a wedding of course!

Amy · Married on 06/06/2014

James was wonderful! He took great care of us and never let the party stop!

Mike · Married on 05/10/2014

James Reegan and Josh did a spectacular job. Very professional and really made our wedding memorable!

John · Married on 10/19/2013

James was extremely professional and provided an experience well beyond the cost. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj for a wedding or other social event

Angela · Married on 09/21/2013

Thank you EXCELLentertainment for your amazing job at my wedding! James the DJ made funny little jokes to help break up some of the silence and picked good filler songs. He was also very helpful and suggested an app to use when I was out of song ideas. I will use EXCELLentertainment again for any future parties.

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2013

James did an amazing job for our reception. We were very satisfied thank you soooo much for the awesome time! !!

It wasn't a wedding tbut this DJ service for my daughter's birthday was awesome. James the DJ was entertaining, interactive and professional.. It was great would hire again anytime!

Steven · Married on 08/09/2012

Best DJ is the business by far!

Amber · Married on 08/09/2012

Exceptional service. Would hire this company again without question.

• Lelah08

Leah · Married on 10/29/2011

James provided the entertainment for my best friend's wedding and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! He kept in touch with everyone prior to the event date, and was on point with everything to make sure it went smoothly. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone.

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2011

He was the Dj for my wedding, nothing but positive things to say about him!! He catered to me and my husband while putting on a awesome night!!!!

Kara · Married on 02/27/2010

James dj my wedding reception. Best dj I have ever hired. He was awesome with the guest, played ever request, and was very professional. my guest said they had the best time they have ever had at a wedding and a big part was the music. I highly recommended!! you won't be disappointed

Shawn · Married on 02/11/2009

Excel Ent. Was an energetic, lively DJ THAT KEPT THE PARTY GOING , from set up to break down. The Mc was fun, thoughtful and on point with everything. Booking again very soon.

April · event on: 05/13/2014

James as a DJ was extremely Professional, timely and organized.
    He customized a music selection especially for my Mom's Surprise 80th Birthday
    Party. All the music was specially selected for her and all her favorites.
    James was very friendly to all the guests and full of smiles.
    He also volunteered to help us with the event with anything we needed.
    He also stayed and help break down all the table and chairs.
    We were very Blessed with his Awesome music services.
    Thank you so much James. We will be calling you again.

Sent on 05/24/2014

EXCELLentertainment's reply:

It was my pleasure! Glad you, your mom, and all her kind family and friends had a great time!