Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for EXCELLentertainment

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
24 EXCELLentertainment Reviews

Excel Entertainment is THE BEST DJ and MC service money can buy hands down.

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best 2 DJ's ever!! Both very energetic and does a very good job keeping the crowd entertained. No doubt if you hire these guys, you will have a blast!! Have had them both at several events!!

Profile Picture Barbi, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

completely stress free DJ. I sent him the stuff I wanted after meeting him months prior and even made last minute changes and he just rocked it completely !

Profile Picture kendall, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

He is a very attentive DJ and follows up with you if you need anything. Music wise everything is great.

Profile Picture User6037928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

Simply the best DJ. Very professional, fun, and organized. Could not have been any better!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James did an amazing job. Guest at our reception are still commenting about how awesome he was! Thanks James.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a DJ then I would recommend this man. If you are looking for a DJ that is absolutely flawless, flexible, responsive, and simply the greatest then you must hire this man. On our wedding day a severe storm came in and flooded our outdoor tent forcing our guests to retreat into the beach house we rented. The beach house was able to accommodate all the guests that stuck it out through the rain. Instead of calling it quits, this man salvaged what equipment he could and reorganized our reception in the beach house turning it into an amazing party! He never stopped trying to make sure my wife and I were comfortable. When the rain hit, my wife and I retreated to our suite to gather ourselves and attempt to reorganize everything. I heard a knock on the door,it was the DJ who handed us some waters and showed us that he had already reorganized the party. You can't ask for anything more than what this man did. He truly is a professional and a caring individual that doesn't just see your wedding as a job and a paycheck, but as an opportunity to give you the greatest experience ever.

Profile Picture User4525612, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing! Great value for wonderful services. Went above and beyond to make our day special. All of our music was exactly what we wanted (and we had some odd/sepcific requests). I have absolutely no complaints. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture User4577977, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was awesome !! Kept the guests on the dance floor the whole reception!!

Profile Picture Melody, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall, James performance was very good. The music variety was great. Everybody enjoyed the music. His involvement and leadership excellent.

Profile Picture Nora, 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was SO AWESOME!! If I could give him a 100/5 stars then I would. He was very responsive to us and knew what we needed before we did. The lights were beautiful, our picture movie was perfect, and he kept the party going! He even went as far as to make sure me and my husband did not even have to get our own food so we can have a little alone time and time enough to eat. He was absolutely wonderful and I recommend him for every wedding and event!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loved him! Every one said we had the best reception ever!!! We never stopped dancing. He kept the party going and was actually the one who maintained the flow of the reception. When we were thirsty he even brought us water!!!!! Best DJ ever, would recommend him to anyone:)

Profile Picture Deandra, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was wonderful! He took great care of us and never let the party stop!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James Reegan and Josh did a spectacular job. Very professional and really made our wedding memorable!

Profile Picture Mike, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James was extremely professional and provided an experience well beyond the cost. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj for a wedding or other social event

Profile Picture John, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you EXCELLentertainment for your amazing job at my wedding! James the DJ made funny little jokes to help break up some of the silence and picked good filler songs. He was also very helpful and suggested an app to use when I was out of song ideas. I will use EXCELLentertainment again for any future parties.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James did an amazing job for our reception. We were very satisfied thank you soooo much for the awesome time! !!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It wasn't a wedding tbut this DJ service for my daughter's birthday was awesome. James the DJ was entertaining, interactive and professional.. It was great would hire again anytime!

Profile Picture User4015661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ is the business by far!

Profile Picture Steven, 8/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Exceptional service. Would hire this company again without question.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/9/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James provided the entertainment for my best friend's wedding and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! He kept in touch with everyone prior to the event date, and was on point with everything to make sure it went smoothly. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was the Dj for my wedding, nothing but positive things to say about him!! He catered to me and my husband while putting on a awesome night!!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James dj my wedding reception. Best dj I have ever hired. He was awesome with the guest, played ever request, and was very professional. my guest said they had the best time they have ever had at a wedding and a big part was the music. I highly recommended!! you won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Kara, 2/27/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excel Ent. Was an energetic, lively DJ THAT KEPT THE PARTY GOING , from set up to break down. The Mc was fun, thoughtful and on point with everything. Booking again very soon.

Profile Picture Shawn, 2/11/09, 1 Review