Excelarated Creative Group Reviews

42 | Sunrise, FL

42 Reviews for Excelarated Creative Group

Jaclyn · Married on 05/26/2017

Amazing wouldn't have picked anyone else to capture my crazy wild wedding love you guys you all rock !!!! See you in March for my sisters wedding !!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Rita · Married on 04/21/2017

So easy to communicate with and really fulfilled all our requests! They were really fun and lively, and kept all of our guests happy and on he dance floor. We had an amazing night and didn't want it to end! I would highly recommend this group!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Excelarated Creative Group did an amazing job my daughter's wedding on March 11, 2017. There were a few hiccups, none of which were their fault, but they handled them beautifully. Jonathan, our emcee, was so energetic and really got the crowd into it and for that I'm so grateful. I highly recommend them to anyone who may be in need of a DJ in the future. I really just can't thank them enough for an incredible evening that we will never forget!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Allie · Married on 04/08/2017

My Amazing Day
    My entire wedding day was nothing more than perfect! Jon was very professional and prompt when it came to staying in touch with me on any questions I had prior to the big day. He had a very organized timeline as to when the photographer would be arriving and at which time the events such as ceremony, reception, cake, father-daughter dance, etc would take place. Jon reassured me that I had nothing to worry about and as the evening approached, I could relax and put 100% trust that he knew exactly what he was doing. The energy that Jon created in the reception room had each guest including my father, dancing and telling me “this was the best wedding they’d ever attended.” Everyone was smiling and complementing the music and the beautiful lightening which could not have been done without the talent of Jon. Everyone loved the photo booth and props. My all-time favorite was Walter “AMAZING” Aleman photography @Walteraleman_Photography who from the beginning treated me like family answering every text with a quick response for months before the wedding! I cannot thank Jon and his amazing team for making my dream wedding come to life! It’s one thing to run a business, but when you do what you love you truly get a fulfillment out of pleasing the brides and I truly feel Jon took my wedding to the next level. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Excelarated Creative Group's reply:

Alli, you went above and beyond with your review and it seems i did the same for your special day! I really appreciate your words and they make me feel like im doing it to the best of my ability. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2017

I have known Jon for many years, once I started planning my wedding I knew I only wanted Excelarared Creative Group to DJ my wedding. Jon and his team exceeded my expectations, they were beyond amazing and every single one of my guests made sure to let me know how amazing the music was and how much fun they had! Jon kept the dance floor full the entire night. So there was no power to the beach where the ceremony was held, so Jon improvised and came to the bridal suite balcony on the 5th floor and played the music from there. Luckily the wireless microphone reached to where the ceremony was. Without his quick thinking I'm not sure what would have happened. Thank you Jon and team for making our day that just more perfect!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

The moment we met Jonathan we knew we had found our MC for our wedding! His personality is explosive and he makes you feel like you've known him forever! He kept the guests at our wedding laughing, dancing, and entertained all night long! He and the team catered to guests of all ages, even my great aunt (and MANY many others) said it was the best wedding she'd ever been too, and we have Jonathan and the team to thank for that! They also have an amazing blow up photo booth with tons of props that our guests got a kick out of!! We highly highly recommend them for all your DJ/entertainment needs!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Jon was truly amazing, had the party going all night long, is truly the best i ever ever hired and will recommend his services to everyone!!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Julie · Married on 01/14/2017

I hired Excelarated Creative Goup for my wedding and could not of been MORE impressed! Jon and his team were absolutely wonderful and really took away a lot of my stress. I loved the music, the lights, the photobooth, the photographer, and all of their recommendations to make my day a memorable one. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the best team in the biz!!

Tara · Married on 12/03/2016

Amazing Dj, great lighting, very professional!

Michelle · Married on 11/27/2016

Jonathan and his team are absolutely fabulous! From the first meeting to the final farewell. Our DJ knew exactly what to play and when to play it from our first dance to the last. Our MC was on the dance floor all night, remembered all our names and even the guest! The photo booth was a big hit with everyone as well. Can't wait to see the pictures and video from your photographer Walter who was amazing at what he does! You have exceeded our expectations and we will be referring you to all of our family and friends! A+++

Derek · Married on 12/04/2015

Jonathan really was a god send. It just so happens that we have the same circle of friends, and the DJ we had originally booked backed out like 3 weeks before our wedding. My (now wife) reached out and we jumped on the phone. We liked a lot of the late 90's and early 2000's hip hop and R&B, and Jonathan didn't disappoint. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT, and I cant even begin to explain how many people complemented us on the ambiance and the music throughout the wedding. It was an awesome feeling after worrying so much, and we really are just so thankful. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking. You will not be disappointed. He and his MC worked the room like clockwork and spent a lot of time hyping up our guests and getting them involved as well. It was great.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Rachellei · Married on 05/03/2015

My wedding flowed throughout the whole night because of these guys. It was amazing, picking songs was so hard for me but they made it easy. We also rented a photo booth which was the most popular spot of the night. Very happy and would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 05/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

Jonathan was such a pleasure to work with. I planned my wedding in less than 2 months and I was very pleased with how quickly he got everything together for me. He made suggestions when I needed them and most importantly he delivered an unforgettable night! Jonathan and his Mc Adam were energetic, prompt and interacted with my guests. They kept us dancing all night and my guests still talk about how great our wedding was. I am so happy I chose Excelerated Creative Group to Dj my wedding. Thank you so much for making our wedding night amazing! You are truly great at what you do and I highly recommend you for any event!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Adriana · Married on 05/30/2014

Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and how they danced until they couldn't anymore. He was such a pleasure to work with and really listened to what we wanted. Since then he has worked other family and friends events. Call him! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Julia · Married on 09/19/2015

Jonathan Stern was amazing. He was so informative and helpful during the planning process and set up. He was also very passionate about what he does. My husband and I loved working with him. He offered great song suggestions and made sure he had every song we wanted before confirming that he would play it. He was a great communicator, and we could tell he wanted everything to run smoothly for us. We had a dance party the whole night. Everyone was up off their chairs having a blast. I highly recommend Excelarated Creative Group Inc. . They offer excellent customer service, great music, and employ wonderful DJs all for a great price.

-Happy Bride

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Totally awesome

Our wedding entertainment was amazing! The dance floor was full the entire night! Jon really knows how to get people moving & the crowd going. The music was awesome! We added musicians which turned out to be a major hit thanks to Jon's suggestions. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. We couldn't be more thankful.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Julie · Married on 03/02/2018

We had a wonderful experience at our wedding thanks to the team at ECG! Our DJ & MC were able to create a wonderful party atmosphere from beginning to end. They kept the wedding organized and on track so I didn't have to worry about anything. They checked in regularly with me to ensure me and my husband were happy. We were getting compliments all night about the entertainment. Our photo booth was a huge hit and the attendant helped everything run smoothly. We are very happy with our experience with the ECG team.

Sent on 03/29/2018