Excelarated Creative Group Reviews

41 | Sunrise, FL

41 Reviews for Excelarated Creative Group

Cheryl P · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing Company!

Jon makes weddings amazing and unforgettable! Everything he suggests will make your day amazing! ! Not only have I used him but so many of my friends and family use or will use his company! I wouldn’t use anyone else!!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Brinn · Married on 10/30/2020

Wonderful Night

Jonathan Stern and his team at Excelarated Creative Group- Wedding Entertainment Experts, made our wedding the party to be at. The music was outstanding would highly recommend the dj and band combination. Jon as the MC was so entertains, funny and charismatic- we know our guests enjoyed it, For planning a wedding during 2020 he and his team made the process as smooth as possible. Photography and photo booth were amazing as well. Thanks for the service

Sent on 11/02/2020

Ana Escobar · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent and hassle free!

Excelarated Wedding Group is the best choice for weddings! They are beyond professional, honest and trustworthy! Don’t trust your big day to just anyone, when you use this company you can be at ease! Everything will be exactly as you want it for your special day!!!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Joanna Parnell · Married on 11/15/2019

Phenomenal

Exceeded all expectations. Everything I expected AND more. I would recommended them for ANY event. Big or small. He will not disappoint. Even got my 89 year old grandma to dance!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Pamela Myers · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing experience!!

I couldn’t have ask for anything better on my special day! What an amazing time. Hire this company and you won’t be let down. Jon can provide a beautiful, breathtaking transformation to even the most basic locations. His smile and energy brings a great vibe and will have all of your guest dancing. Thank you so much for the night I will never forget!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Amanda Nelson · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend this company (ECG). They made my wedding SO MUCH FUN! They were organized, full of energy and even made some recommendations that we used to add very special touches to my wedding. Every song I wanted played was played and their own selections were amazing. Jon is THE BEST and kept my guests entertained and dancing!

Sent on 04/03/2019

marisa · Married on 03/01/2019

AMAZING DJ!!! So much energy!!!!

We had such an amazing time thanks to Excelerated Creative Group! It was an absolute blast and Jonathan got the crowd so engaged and everyone was on the dance floor!!!! Great music, great personality, amazing time. So glad we picked this DJ company, and you definitely should too!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rose · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing

Where do I begin!? I am up so early as I am still in disbelief as to how amazing last night was! Jonathan Stern, never have I ever heard of a bride having a perfect wedding, but because of you and your committed team, I did!! You made the ceremony even more beautiful with your timing and skills to get everything to flow perfect! I can’t even begin on the reception!!! Everyone was on their feet the ENTIRE night. We had to turn on the lights just to start clearing people out!!! And your camera and video crew!!!! Could they be any more perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see the images!! Jon!! Omg!!! Mark Marzouca and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the most amazing night!

If any one and I mean ANYONE is planing a wedding or any kind of event..this man right here does it all and to the point where the bride is up early the morning after praising him! He handled my decor, my lighting, my images, DJ, MC and videoahraphy. I mean name it he was on it and had everything done to where I’m crying thinking about how perfect it all was right now. Book him. Seriously BOOK HIM FOR EVERYTHING!! His crew is EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Angela Verklas · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Experience!

Jon and his team were amazing. They went above and beyond to provide a great experience. They kept guests engaged and on their feet the entire night. From extras likes dry ice, and up lighting, to the music and MC/DJ themselves, our night was perfect. Their dedication to their clients show not only in every little detail but also with who they choose to hire as well. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Shani · Married on 11/09/2018

From the very beginning we knew wemade the right choice when hiring ECG for our wedding. All the compliments we got on how great the music was and how much fun Everyone had the young and the wise confirmed that Jon and his staff are by far the best in the business. Entertaining isn’t the only thing ECG is great at my entire decor was exactly how I dreamed. Thank you so much for Executing my vision and being a part of our dream wedding!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

Well worth the money

Jon was very professional and attentive throughout the entire process. He made sure our guests had a great time.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Anna · Married on 09/14/2018

Can’t even find the words to thank Jon enough. Him and his crew were honestly amazing. My wedding was perfect, everything went smooth, and everyone stayed on the dance floor having a blast, and that’s all thanks to ECG! Thank you for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

- Mr. and Mrs. Dellatto

Sent on 09/17/2018

Angeleca · Married on 08/11/2018

I went to a wedding in November 2017 & saw how ECG took the wedding to another level, so I definitely had to hire them for my wedding August 2018.
    Jonathan & his team are amazing.
    They are your 1 stop shop, need a photobooth they got it, need a photographer/videographer they got it, fog machine, up lighting, decor etc. the have it all.
    They will definitely be the best decision you made for your special day!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I used Excelarated Creative Group for our wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased with their services. We filled out a questionnaire outlining all the details of our wedding—from our processional music to our ceremony music to our reception—and everything was executed perfectly! True professionals. Our dance floor was full the entire night. Excelarated offers not just great DJ/MC and music services, but they also do lighting, photo booths, photography, and much more. Would highly recommend them for any big event!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Alana · Married on 03/10/2018

We just had our wedding in Key Largo at Key Largo lighthouse beach and Jon from ECG helped make our wedding one of the best that people had ever been to. Jon is professional, awesome to work with and truly helped with so many details throughout the wedding planning. His professionalism and experience in the wedding industry shows. I consider him a true friend and would recommend him and his company to anyone who is getting married! He had the whole party rocking and dancing the whole night, and made our first dance an unforgettable moment!! If you need anything for your wedding including linens or a photographer his company has it!! Thank you Jon for the best night of our lives!!
    Love,
    Josh & Alana Danek

Sent on 03/21/2018

Nate · Married on 03/03/2018

What a party! Jonathan is an incredible MC and DJ. His incredible passion for what he does translates into an unbelievable party. The lighting, sound system, and set ups were amazing. Once the dinner was over, our reception turned into the hottest dance party in South Florida. My wife and I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was filled with guests both young and old the entire reception. Jon also hooked us up with a live saxophone and percussion section. This added tremendous depth to his already killer mixes. Jon is a tremendously skilled MC as well. His humor and charisma had our guests bubbling over with excitement. The photo booth was also a big hit. Jon, my wife and I were thrilled with the atmosphere and party vibe you created at our wedding. Thank you so much and we hope to party with you again soon!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Callie · Married on 02/04/2018

Hands down had the most incredible wedding day thanks to Jonathan, DJ Lennox, Eric and AJ. We had a daytime wedding and I was a little nervous about the party maintaining high energy, but they went above and beyond to make sure everyone was up on their feet and having a good time. I can’t thank you guys enough for making our day so special and memorable. We LOVED you guys!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Christopher · Married on 02/03/2018

Jonathan and his crew were fantastic. The lighting was amazing, the photo booth was beyond my expectations and a huge hit at the wedding. The energy was outstanding the entire time he was there. He even got my daughter up there to DJ for a bit and everyone went crazy. The energy Jonathan and his team brought made the wedding something special. In fact it was so good that the Bartender from our venue came up to me personally and told me this was not only one of the best groups he had the pleasure to work with but one of the most fun and lively weddings he’s worked. That meant a lot to me but that was also a huge reflection on the entertain value Jon and his crew brought to the wedding that night. Amazing night. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing night!! Jonathan was amazing! Kept the party going! The photographer was amazing as well! The photo booth was great and we got all of the pictures!! Uplighting made room absolutely gorgeous!!! He is very responsive On making all the details, and very punctual when it came to the set up and everything. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Thank you
    Excelarated Creative Group

Sent on 12/20/2017

Excelarated Creative Group's reply:

Thank you for choosing ECG to make your day even more special than you and Jay has made it being together!
  • Kaitlyn Casey

Kaitlyn Casey · Married on 11/04/2017

I’ve been working with Jonathan for about 400 days during our wedding planning process! He was so easy and amazing to work with. Didn’t have one bit of stress when planning the services we were using with ECG. Jonathan was extremely responsive all the time whenever i had a question or needed him! Great business owner. Day of our wedding our DJ/MC was Christian! Sooo amazing just like Jonathan! Had the dance floor packed and the whole wedding up and on their feet the whole entire reception!! Played a great mix of all types of music and played requests from all guest! Uplighting from ECG was also so beautiful! The compliments from our guests are never ending! Definitely look into ECG for any party needs! There’s no way you’ll regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Candice · Married on 10/06/2017

Such a perfect night! Couldn’t have imagined anything different. Everything was perfect! Thank you soooo much Jonathan!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Toniann · Married on 08/18/2017

I can not put into words how incredibly amazing this company is ! First off, Jonathan Stern is such a talented person. He knows exactly what to do, when to do it and what to say. I did not have to tell him the exact music to play because he was able to figure that out by looking at the guest. He played music for all ages. He was the talk of the party after. Everyone loved him and raved about his service. He is very professional and works with you. If you have any questions he is there to answer. Plus he helped my mother with set up. My mother could not thank him enough for all the help. After the venue did not follow direction on set up. He assured my mom that he will help to get everything done the right way. If you do not book Excelarated Creative Group. You will be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Diana · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank You To Jonathan.. And His Entire Team For Putting Up With My Family's Maddness And Making Sure My Day Was Perfect.. I Would NOT Recommend ANY OTHER Entertainment Company As They Not Only Fulfilled All Of My Wants But My Needs To The Maximum Fullest.. Our Wedding Day Could Not Have Been More Perfect Thanks To Excelarated Creative Group.. And I Can Only Hope They Are Still Around In The Next 3-4 Years For My Daughters Bat Mitzvah.. And Or My Baby Shower/Maternity Shoot..

Sent on 08/24/2017

angela · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married at the venue on hiatus this weekend!!! I don't think that i could think of anything better then what we got. !!!!! Jon was available to talk anytime I needed prior to the wedding and was so accommodating! We went with package with Dj & bartender and weren't disappointed!!!!!! they know how to keep a party going and we're amazing!!! The cocktail hour after ceremony was the quickest transformation ever !!! We went from ceremony to cocktail hour (15 mins!!! ) and to party all night long!!!! The DJ knows how to party ���When I tell you amazing place, amazing people and an amazing wedding !!!! You won't be disappointed at all! Not one thing was wrong!!!! HE made my special day even better!!!! Plan your wedding and call Jon!!!���������. I'm one happy bride!!! Getting ready to plan my daughter sweet 16 there soon!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 05/26/2017

Amazing wouldn't have picked anyone else to capture my crazy wild wedding love you guys you all rock !!!! See you in March for my sisters wedding !!!

Sent on 06/02/2017