Excel Fleet Limo Reviews

4 | Fullerton, CA

4 Reviews for Excel Fleet Limo

• Margaret

Margaret · Married on 12/15/2018

Very friendly, very timely!

We rented a limo and town car for the day. The limo drove around myself and my bridesmaids (and husband after the ceremony), and the town car was our getaway at the end of the night. Our driver was Ben, and he was an absolute angel. He showed up early to the pickup locations, and was very friendly and great conversation!
    The limo itself was beautiful. Very clean, and comfortably fit 6 bridesmaids, a bride, and a groom. They included champagne, water, and sodas as well.
    Overall an amazing experience. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Mayumi · Married on 05/07/2011

I found out about Excel fleet originally through my sister-in-law.. She called and was quoted a price. Turns out we have a family friend in the company. They treated us kindly, had several limos to choose from. The driver was well mannered and followed all directions very well. I am pleased with their service.

Sent on 05/11/2011
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 05/01/2010

4.2
      3.0

I really liked our limo driver and the price is fair for the service. The only downside was that it was prom night so we could only rent the limo for a certain amount of time. Luckily we stayed on schedule so we didn't run over. Also, we weren't allowed to bring food into the limo (being able to eat in the limo wouldve been a huge time saver, instead I had to ask the bridal party to skip lunch :(. The limo driver always helped us on and off the limo (touch to get out of a large car with a big dress. He also helped us with all the dials, buttons and other technical issues.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Excel Fleet Limo's reply:

Deary Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your limo experience. It was a pleasure to provide you with a elegant limo. Chauffeur was following company policy on no eating in limo. Your idea for snacks on board limo will be considered for future brides. congratulations on finding true love.

Christine · Married on 04/20/2013

2.0
      1.0
      0.5
      0.5

The Limo Driver was very friendly and kind. He was very responsive to opening doors and professtional in what he does.
    The low rating is for the company, the Limos are not fully stock with the refreshments and Champagne as promised. It was vey disappointing to us and our wedding party because there was not any Champagne to toast to & celebrate our marriage! The driver took action, went above and beyond service for his company, by purchasing a bottle of Champagne. However, our party was dropped off before the driver had the chance to purchase, so they were not there to pop the bottle for us nor did they get to toast to us. "That was a moment lost." Also, I rated low on the companies flexibility because they only rent in certain time frames so we ended up paying an extra 2 hours of non-use!

Sent on 06/15/2013