EXCEED LIMO Reviews

8 | Saint Louis, MO

8 Reviews for EXCEED LIMO

Leah · Married on 11/10/2018

30 passenger luxury bus exceeded expectations

I got the 30 passenger luxury party bus to transport my wedding party to and from pictures with the photographer and our wedding venue. The bus exceeded my expectations, and was a huge highlight of my wedding day. They arrived on time with no hassle, and our driver was professional and courteous. The booking process was also extremely easy. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/20/2018

EXCEED LIMO's reply:

We are thrilled that you had an amazing experience! We look forward to working with you for any future transportation needs.
  • TIFFANY

TIFFANY · Married on 07/15/2017

Well worth the booking. I couldn't have asked for a better driver, a better bus or even better service everything was on point thank you guys so much i will definitively book with you again

Sent on 07/27/2017

John · Married on 12/31/2016

We made a lot of arrangements for our wedding. Working with Exceed Limo was the most pleasant and professional of all of our arrangements. You told us what to expect ahead of time and then followed through right on time.

It was a pleasure to know what to expect and then receiving confirmations along the way. Also the driver was courteous and pleasant.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Adam was amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and professionalism my guests received. The bus was awesome!

Sent on 10/25/2016

EXCEED LIMO's reply:

Thank you for your testimonial!

We enjoyed being a part of your special event and appreciate your feedback on our services as well as our staff! We will forward this testimonial to the staff members involved that assisted with making your special occasion a memorable event. They will be honored to receive your positive feedback.

For future transportation events, please contact us at (314) 596-7200 or at info@exceedlimo.com as it will be our pleasure to accommodate you and your guests.

Once again, thank you for using Exceed Limo!

Lindsay · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely amazing! I got the 24 passenger bus which honestly felt pretty full after having about 14 people on board. I couldn't imagine it with 24. But it was amazing! The chauffeur Terry was so nice and accommodating and the bus was just awesome! Definitely everything I wanted it to be! I don't regret my decision at all going with this transportation company!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Exceed limo was awesome to work with! The were very accommodating.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Michele · Married on 09/25/2015

Exceed was amazing! Everyone from the gentleman that I talked to when I first booked to the woman who answered the phone in the office to Susan our driver and her assistant were absolutely awesome! I could not have asked for a better experience. I would book Exceed again and again. They are a true example of what GREAT customer service looks like.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Krista · Married on 05/30/2015

This company was excellent to work with from the very beginning. We wanted to see the 24 passenger party bus before we rented it, and they were very accommodating. The bus was in top condition. Our driver (Terry) was very friendly and professional. He kept us on schedule. He went above and beyond when I lost my bouquet to help find it! I've already had friends from my wedding party ask for their contact information because they were impressed. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Dear Krista,

Thank you for your review!

We enjoyed being a part of your special event and appreciate your feedback on our services and staff! We will forward this review to the staff members involved that assisted with making your special occasion a memorable event. They will be honored to receive your positive feedback.

Once again, thank you for using Exceed Limo!!