Exact Moments Photography Reviews

55 | Westerville, OH

55 Reviews for Exact Moments Photography

Lauren Dieck · Married on 08/22/2020

Absolutley incredible

ABSOLUTLEY INCREDIBLE is an understatement when describing my experience with Nursah. It was an absolutely joy to work with her. She captured the pure joy and happiness that my husband and I had on our wedding day and we could not be more thankful. During our engagement sessions, she helped us to loosen up and really enjoy each others presence which resulted in great photos! We absolutely love Nursah and plan to hire her for future family photos!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2020

Nursah is amazing!

Nursah is amazing! She is easy and fun to work with, and our wedding photos came out perfect! (Even the ones involving children haha)
    Due to the pandemic, we made so many changes in our wedding plans, she was so understanding and accommodating through it all. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer xo

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Tasha

Tasha · Married on 07/05/2020

Perfect Engagement Photos!

Wow! I don’t think our engagement photos could have turned out any better! Nursah was amazing, she worked with our hectic schedules and had alternative plans for weather too! We did a couple of our favorite locations and Nursah made us feel so comfortable during the shoot. The photos are beautiful and so natural!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

It was so fun working with you guys! I can't wait you to start planning your wedding so we can talk more about about it:) Until then, take care! xox

Shannon Flynn · Married on 06/28/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

Exact Moments Photography is amazing! My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we decided to go with Nursha for our engagement and wedding photos. As we looked at samples from different wedding photographers, Nursha’s photos stood apart from the rest. They captured light, joy, and beauty in a way that none of the other photos seemed to. Her photos also included a crispness that made you feel like you were really there. From the first time we spoke with her on the phone, we realized that we loved her personality as much as her photos. She’s the perfect blend of calm, kind, friendly, and professional, which is exactly what we wanted for our big day. When we had to change our wedding plans to elope at a different venue due to COVID, Nursha was supportive and adaptable. To top it all off, she got our completed photos back to us quickly without sacrificing on the beauty or quality. We can’t wait to work with her in the future, especially when we have our delayed wedding reception next year. If you want the best wedding photographer around, you should go with Exact Moments Photography!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Theresa · Married on 04/25/2020

Very Talented Photographer! The Photos were Beautiful!

Nursah did a wonderful job taking our photos! She took our bridal photos with me and my husband. Nursah was very responsive over email and very easy to talk to! From our conversations, she immediately understood what my husband and I were looking for in our photos. Not only that, she made great recommendations on locations to shoot our photos. On the day of, she made us feel comfortable and gave helpful direction for us to pose naturally, as we were taking the photos. She was very quick to edit and give us our photos and they turned out beautiful! Overall, it clear that Nursah was very experienced and talented.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Theresa,
    Thank you for your wonderful words! You&Ben were a joy to work with and I am so happy that you loved your photos as much as I did. Wishing you a lifetime happiness together:)

Tricia Olaes · Married on 03/06/2020

absolutely a joy to work with!

Nursah was super thorough and prepared diligently for our sweet and short small immediate-family only wedding and treated it with the professionalism and thoroughness that my husband and I were completely impressed with! My husband and I had never done any professional photography sessions before and I was quite nervous about my let's say lack-of-natural-normal/serious/graceful-photogenic-ness (I'm the one making great silly goofy faces in most of my day to day pictures). But Nursah made us feel so at ease and I actually enjoyed the whole experience very much! She is easygoing and brings a positive vibe.
    Nursah also encourages couples to be themselves and is amenable to specific photo requests and works with couples to really make sure expectations are clear. Her pictures turned out gorgeous and I know I'll treasure them forever. I'm recommending her to all my friends and family and will definitely be using her for future life-milestone-photoshoots as well!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

OMG Tricia, thank you for this amazing review! Our time together was short but sweet; and I loved working with you both-so fun! :) I hope our roads cross again soon as well:)
    Until then,
    xoxo

Bob and Kelly Dyer · Married on 12/14/2019

Expectations Blown Away

I woke up on the morning of my wedding day with a lot of anxiety. Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out. Our photographer Nursha helped calm the storm and eliminate the anxiety. She was very friendly from the beginning and made us feel at ease. We felt like we could trust her instantly and she really got the most out of us for the pictures. Everthing turned out great and we would highly recommend her. Thanks Nursha!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Aubry · Married on 08/10/2019

Creative, Professional, and Fun!

Nursah was perfectly professional and kind every step of the way. From engagement photos (we had to reschedule them and Nursah was very accommodating as we live out of state) to day-of planning to the actual wedding day, Nursah was a complete pleasure to work with. The pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. Can't recommend more highly!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Makayla Arnold · Married on 07/28/2019

Best photographer!!!

Nursah did an amazing job at capturing all of the special moments on our wedding day! She was very professional and helpful. We even got our pictures back early. She made everyone feel so comfortable and created a fun experience. I love all of our pictures and I cannot to wait to hang my favorites up in our home. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect! I would recommend her to everyone. We will definitely have her take our pictures again in the future.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Makayla, thank you so much for this amazing review! I truly enjoyed working with you... it was a perfect day and I feel lucky to be able to capture it! Can't wait for more shoot with you in the future:)

Kathryn · Married on 07/27/2019

Nursah was a pleasure to work with and so professional! She made us feel completely at ease and captured so many special moments. We are so in love with our photos and will treasure them forever! We cannot recommend Exact Moments Photography highly enough for any occasion!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Neil Knight · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience

Loved working with Nursah! Right from the start you could feel her excitement. She was the only photographer in the Columbus area who understood that we wanted only 3 hours of photography and were also trying to stay on a budget. She paid very close attention to getting the right shots and had great energy. We really appreciated working with her

Sent on 07/29/2019

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Neil! I am so sorry for just replying to this review:( Thank you for this wonderful review and bringing out some great points: I do get very excited when I hold my camera, and yes, I am always up for creating custom packages:) I am so glad our roads crossed and I hope to see you and Ryan, and Oliver!, in an another occasion!

Ali · Married on 06/15/2019

Nursah is absolutely wonderful! She provided great ideas, made the process easy, stress free, and most importantly - fun! We love our pictures and will definitely use Nursah in the future! Thank you Nursah!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

It was so fun to work with you Ali! Thank you for making it easy for me too:) Wishing you all the best!
  • Carly

Carly LaRosa · Married on 06/01/2019

Working with Nursah was the best decision that we made during our entire wedding planning process

I simply can't overstate how thankful I am that we chose Nursah to capture our wedding day. She is everything you could possibly want in a photographer– talented, professional, and hardworking. But she's also so very kind and thoughtful. At the beginning of our engagement photo session, my then-fiancé and I were a little nervous and uncomfortable. But working with Nursah *completely* put us at ease. It ended up being such a fun evening, and the photos came out great. Our wedding photos were absolutely perfect! In particular, Nursah really excels at capturing really special candid moments. The candid photos Nursah shot are my favorite photos of the day :) We are so grateful to have worked with her, and we'll treasure our photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

OMG what an amazing review! Thanks YOU Carlyn! You&Adam were a blast to work with and I feel so lucky that you found me:) Looking forward to our long-lasting relationship that start with you wedding:)

Heather Drost · Married on 05/31/2019

Could not have chosen better!

We met with Nursah and knew she was the photographer for us instantly! We tend to get SUPER silly and she let us be ourselves and just capture what happened. We did alot of traditional poses as well but we are truly amazed at how she seemed to capture so many moments in different places and with different angles all by herself! As my husband said, Exact Moments is a perfect name for the company because Nursah , indeed, captured every exact moment we would want for a lifetime. We plan to use her annually for family photos as well!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 04/27/2019

Nursah is amazing!

Love, love, love Nursah's work. Not only is she completely sweet, she's also easy going, fun, and willing to go the extra mile for a good shot. She came back to grab my husband and I during the reception after she had already left because the sun was going down and the rain had stopped. It resulted in a lovely photo of us that I just adore. Bonus -Nursah coordinated seamlessly with my wedding coordinator who was running a very tight ship. Thanks, Nursah, for capturing our vision. We'll forever cherish the pictures you took!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Hi Ryan,
    Thank you for the AMAZING! review!!! I love what I do and want the best for my couples and this reflects it perfectly:) Hope you and Abdi are doing great:)
    ALL the best,
  • Brittany

Brittany Hunka · Married on 12/28/2018

Dock580/Hilton/Downtown

Nursah is AMAZING at what she does. She truly has a talent for capturing special moments! It was honestly a pleasure to work with her. She is easy to get along with, and accommodated all of my requests. The work she produces is fantastic! She uploaded the "sneak peek" within one day of the wedding. It was so fast, I couldn't believe it. From our first meeting throughout our engagement session and then the wedding, I have felt very comfortable with her. She is very professional. We had our wedding at Dock580 and she has shot weddings there in the past, so was very familiar with the venue! She came to Hilton Columbus Downtown for our "getting ready" pictures and did our first look pictures there as well. She utilizes time well, to capture as much as she can! I cannot wait to see ALL of our pictures, which will be delivered tomorrow - TWO weeks from our event. Her turn around time is very quick and impressive!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/13/2018

Candid bliss

Loved my photographer she was so easy to work with and able to get my husband smiling in really good candid shots so many good photos still trying to narrow down some for prints for the home !

Sent on 06/22/2019

Hi Mindy,
    Thank you for this amazing review! You two were so beautiful, happy and in love on your wedding day and it was an absolute pleasure to capture it all! I hope to see you again in an another occasion in the future:)

Suzanne Medwid · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful! Would Recommend!

I loved working with Nursah. She is fun to be around and makes taking a lot of photos easy and enjoyable. She was very professional the entire time, always was fast to respond to my emails and was so fast to get my photos back after the wedding. She has so much passion for what she does which is why she is so successful! Her determination and energy towards capturing all the important moments of our wedding was evident from when we met the first time to our last email after the wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Alex

Alex Clark · Married on 09/21/2018

Extremely Professional and Fun

Nursah was extremely professional, responsive, and a joy to work with. She truly knows and enjoys what she's doing, and her positivity comes out in the photos she takes. She was always quick to respond to emails and questions, and make the timeline the day of easy and flexible.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mariah · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful one of a kind photos!

Nursah was wonderful to work with for both our engagement photos and our wedding day shots! We were watching the weather the week of our engagement session and she was so flexible with scheduling (she fit us in after a busy family day). The engagement session was great a great way to get to know Nursah and the way she works. The photos were amazing and we used them for our save the dates. The day of the wedding it was raining cats and dogs (thanks hurricane Gordon)! Nursah came prepared with clear umbrellas and captured one of a kind shots outside. We have photos of our wedding day that we will treasure forever! Nursah has a super fast turnaround time and is very responsive to emails. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Allison · Married on 08/10/2018

Nursah was amazing!! She was professional and super easy to work with. We had to change venues last minute due to rain and she was more than flexible.
    Our wedding photos were more than I ever could have imagined. We received all of our pictures in less than two weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I could not be more happy with our choice to work with Nursah (Exact Moments Photography) for both our engagement and wedding photography!! I truly could not imagine better engagement and wedding photos - I receive so many compliments on the end product, and I personally cannot stop looking at them! Nursah has a such a good eye, and her editing style is so captivating yet natural at the same time. Not only did we receive end products that we are so incredibly happy with, but Nursah was such a joy to work with. My husband and I do not enjoy having our pictures taken, so I thought our pictures might turn out awkward, forced, and rigid. I could not have been more wrong. Nursah worked her magic and helped us just be relaxed and ourselves, and that is evident in our photos. From start to finish, Nursah was both professional and fun to work with, and she was such a calm presence to have around on our big day. If you need a photographer, look no further (seriously!) !

Sent on 05/05/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Omg, THANK YOU Rachel! Even I receive many positive reviews, each and all of are so special to me that brings tears to my eyes- every time; Thank you for all the nice words! I loved working with you both and i REALLy do hope to see you in an another occasion, or work together for future life events again:) Wishing you& Aaron the BEST of love&happiness together :) xoxo

Maige · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Nursah is very friendly and professional. We had a great time. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

Nursah was absolutely amazing from our first meeting, to planning the engagement shoot, to helping with day-of wedding timeline details and everything in between. She was always incredibly responsive to all of our questions and helped with all details, not just photography related. She was incredibly professional and fun to have around and helped SO MUCH with telling us where to stand, how to pose, what to do during photos, etc. while still making the photos seem natural, which was much appreciated for a couple that isn't used to capturing that type of intimate moment in front of other people. She just made us feel so comfortable. And to top it all off, her photos and the end product were second to none and something that we will cherish forever - and she had them to us in record time! Highly recommend Nursah!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Awee thank you for this amazing review Erin! I am so happy that our roads crossed and I got to capture memories of your special day. It was an absolute joy&pleasure for me and I hope to see you and Alex again in an another occasion. Wish you all the best!

Hanna · Married on 09/30/2017

Nursah is not only a remarkable photographer but an outstanding individual. Her love for LOVE is evident in her care for every individual she is shooting. She has shot our engagement pictures, my Boudoir shoot, and now our wedding. She will be our forever photographer. We love her like family and I would rate her a "10" if it as possible.

Thank you Nursah!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

oh Hanna, thank you! I love photography but the relationships it creates for me sometimes is even better <3 Forever happiness to you and Kyle!