Exact Moments Photography Reviews

Exact Moments Photography 5
Exact Moments Photography 6
Exact Moments Photography 7

Theresa · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Very Talented Photographer! The Photos were Beautiful!

Nursah did a wonderful job taking our photos! She took our bridal photos with me and my husband. Nursah was very responsive over email and very easy to talk to! From our conversations, she immediately understood what my husband and I were looking for in our photos. Not only that, she made great recommendations on locations to shoot our photos. On the day of, she made us feel comfortable and gave helpful direction for us to pose naturally, as we were taking the photos. She was very quick to edit and give us our photos and they turned out beautiful! Overall, it clear that Nursah was very experienced and talented.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Theresa,
    Thank you for your wonderful words! You&Ben were a joy to work with and I am so happy that you loved your photos as much as I did. Wishing you a lifetime happiness together:)

Bob and Kelly Dyer · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Expectations Blown Away

I woke up on the morning of my wedding day with a lot of anxiety. Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out. Our photographer Nursha helped calm the storm and eliminate the anxiety. She was very friendly from the beginning and made us feel at ease. We felt like we could trust her instantly and she really got the most out of us for the pictures. Everthing turned out great and we would highly recommend her. Thanks Nursha!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Makayla Arnold · Married on 07/28/2019

Best photographer!!!

Nursah did an amazing job at capturing all of the special moments on our wedding day! She was very professional and helpful. We even got our pictures back early. She made everyone feel so comfortable and created a fun experience. I love all of our pictures and I cannot to wait to hang my favorites up in our home. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect! I would recommend her to everyone. We will definitely have her take our pictures again in the future.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Exact Moments Photography 13
    Exact Moments Photography 14
    Exact Moments Photography 15

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Makayla, thank you so much for this amazing review! I truly enjoyed working with you... it was a perfect day and I feel lucky to be able to capture it! Can't wait for more shoot with you in the future:)

Kathryn · Married on 07/27/2019

Nursah was a pleasure to work with and so professional! She made us feel completely at ease and captured so many special moments. We are so in love with our photos and will treasure them forever! We cannot recommend Exact Moments Photography highly enough for any occasion!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Neil Knight · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience

Loved working with Nursah! Right from the start you could feel her excitement. She was the only photographer in the Columbus area who understood that we wanted only 3 hours of photography and were also trying to stay on a budget. She paid very close attention to getting the right shots and had great energy. We really appreciated working with her

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Exact Moments Photography 16
    Exact Moments Photography 17
    Exact Moments Photography 18

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Neil! I am so sorry for just replying to this review:( Thank you for this wonderful review and bringing out some great points: I do get very excited when I hold my camera, and yes, I am always up for creating custom packages:) I am so glad our roads crossed and I hope to see you and Ryan, and Oliver!, in an another occasion!

Ali · Married on 06/15/2019

Nursah is absolutely wonderful! She provided great ideas, made the process easy, stress free, and most importantly - fun! We love our pictures and will definitely use Nursah in the future! Thank you Nursah!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

It was so fun to work with you Ali! Thank you for making it easy for me too:) Wishing you all the best!

Heather Drost · Married on 05/31/2019

Could not have chosen better!

We met with Nursah and knew she was the photographer for us instantly! We tend to get SUPER silly and she let us be ourselves and just capture what happened. We did alot of traditional poses as well but we are truly amazed at how she seemed to capture so many moments in different places and with different angles all by herself! As my husband said, Exact Moments is a perfect name for the company because Nursah , indeed, captured every exact moment we would want for a lifetime. We plan to use her annually for family photos as well!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Exact Moments Photography 23
  • Brittany

Brittany Hunka · Married on 12/28/2018

Dock580/Hilton/Downtown

Nursah is AMAZING at what she does. She truly has a talent for capturing special moments! It was honestly a pleasure to work with her. She is easy to get along with, and accommodated all of my requests. The work she produces is fantastic! She uploaded the "sneak peek" within one day of the wedding. It was so fast, I couldn't believe it. From our first meeting throughout our engagement session and then the wedding, I have felt very comfortable with her. She is very professional. We had our wedding at Dock580 and she has shot weddings there in the past, so was very familiar with the venue! She came to Hilton Columbus Downtown for our "getting ready" pictures and did our first look pictures there as well. She utilizes time well, to capture as much as she can! I cannot wait to see ALL of our pictures, which will be delivered tomorrow - TWO weeks from our event. Her turn around time is very quick and impressive!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Exact Moments Photography 24
    Exact Moments Photography 25
    Exact Moments Photography 26
    Exact Moments Photography 27
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/13/2018

Candid bliss

Loved my photographer she was so easy to work with and able to get my husband smiling in really good candid shots so many good photos still trying to narrow down some for prints for the home !

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Exact Moments Photography 32
    Exact Moments Photography 33
    Exact Moments Photography 34

Hi Mindy,
    Thank you for this amazing review! You two were so beautiful, happy and in love on your wedding day and it was an absolute pleasure to capture it all! I hope to see you again in an another occasion in the future:)

Suzanne Medwid · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful! Would Recommend!

I loved working with Nursah. She is fun to be around and makes taking a lot of photos easy and enjoyable. She was very professional the entire time, always was fast to respond to my emails and was so fast to get my photos back after the wedding. She has so much passion for what she does which is why she is so successful! Her determination and energy towards capturing all the important moments of our wedding was evident from when we met the first time to our last email after the wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Alex

Alex Clark · Married on 09/21/2018

Extremely Professional and Fun

Nursah was extremely professional, responsive, and a joy to work with. She truly knows and enjoys what she's doing, and her positivity comes out in the photos she takes. She was always quick to respond to emails and questions, and make the timeline the day of easy and flexible.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mariah · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful one of a kind photos!

Nursah was wonderful to work with for both our engagement photos and our wedding day shots! We were watching the weather the week of our engagement session and she was so flexible with scheduling (she fit us in after a busy family day). The engagement session was great a great way to get to know Nursah and the way she works. The photos were amazing and we used them for our save the dates. The day of the wedding it was raining cats and dogs (thanks hurricane Gordon)! Nursah came prepared with clear umbrellas and captured one of a kind shots outside. We have photos of our wedding day that we will treasure forever! Nursah has a super fast turnaround time and is very responsive to emails. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Allison · Married on 08/10/2018

Nursah was amazing!! She was professional and super easy to work with. We had to change venues last minute due to rain and she was more than flexible.
    Our wedding photos were more than I ever could have imagined. We received all of our pictures in less than two weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I could not be more happy with our choice to work with Nursah (Exact Moments Photography) for both our engagement and wedding photography!! I truly could not imagine better engagement and wedding photos - I receive so many compliments on the end product, and I personally cannot stop looking at them! Nursah has a such a good eye, and her editing style is so captivating yet natural at the same time. Not only did we receive end products that we are so incredibly happy with, but Nursah was such a joy to work with. My husband and I do not enjoy having our pictures taken, so I thought our pictures might turn out awkward, forced, and rigid. I could not have been more wrong. Nursah worked her magic and helped us just be relaxed and ourselves, and that is evident in our photos. From start to finish, Nursah was both professional and fun to work with, and she was such a calm presence to have around on our big day. If you need a photographer, look no further (seriously!) !

Sent on 05/05/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Omg, THANK YOU Rachel! Even I receive many positive reviews, each and all of are so special to me that brings tears to my eyes- every time; Thank you for all the nice words! I loved working with you both and i REALLy do hope to see you in an another occasion, or work together for future life events again:) Wishing you& Aaron the BEST of love&happiness together :) xoxo

Maige · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Nursah is very friendly and professional. We had a great time. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

Nursah was absolutely amazing from our first meeting, to planning the engagement shoot, to helping with day-of wedding timeline details and everything in between. She was always incredibly responsive to all of our questions and helped with all details, not just photography related. She was incredibly professional and fun to have around and helped SO MUCH with telling us where to stand, how to pose, what to do during photos, etc. while still making the photos seem natural, which was much appreciated for a couple that isn't used to capturing that type of intimate moment in front of other people. She just made us feel so comfortable. And to top it all off, her photos and the end product were second to none and something that we will cherish forever - and she had them to us in record time! Highly recommend Nursah!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Awee thank you for this amazing review Erin! I am so happy that our roads crossed and I got to capture memories of your special day. It was an absolute joy&pleasure for me and I hope to see you and Alex again in an another occasion. Wish you all the best!
    Nursah

Hanna · Married on 09/30/2017

Nursah is not only a remarkable photographer but an outstanding individual. Her love for LOVE is evident in her care for every individual she is shooting. She has shot our engagement pictures, my Boudoir shoot, and now our wedding. She will be our forever photographer. We love her like family and I would rate her a "10" if it as possible.

Thank you Nursah!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

oh Hanna, thank you! I love photography but the relationships it creates for me sometimes is even better <3 Forever happiness to you and Kyle!
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/24/2017

It has taken me way too long to find the right words for this review. To say that Nursah went above and beyond for our September 24th 2017 wedding would be a HUGE understatement! The images that she captured in 90° heat while she was 35 weeks pregnant are beyond amazing!! She is a photography ninja. Sadly, my father-in-law passed away less than a month before our wedding, five days before my mother-in-law had a stroke. It was a very emotional and stressful time in what should have been the most exciting time of our lives. Nursah was so sweet, comforting, understanding and helpful in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding. Nursah was so hands on the day of and such a huge help in keeping me calm. Seeing the pictures she was able to capture of my mother-in-law when she saw the chair for my father-in-law are so special to us. It was such an emotional and beautiful day and she was able to get it all for us. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and we now have the most lovely book of photographs. You will not be disappointed with Nursah as your photographer I can promise you that!! Thank you, Nursah a thousand times over xoxoxo Iris and Keith

Sent on 02/26/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Iris! You gave me chills while reading this! This is why I love my job- to capture all these moments, make people happy, give them memories to cherish forever! I am so glad that our roads crossed and I hope to see you all in an another occasion again.
    Wishing you both a lifetime happiness together! :)

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2017

Nursah is very fun while being professional. She captured the best memories for us to look back on. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Leslie! It makes me happy to make my clients happy! :) xox

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Nursah was wonderful to work with! Even though the weather was transitioning back and fourth from storming to sunny she was able to capture perfect pictures on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Exact Moments Photography 35
    Exact Moments Photography 36

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

You guys were so accommodating as well, was such a fun day-one to remember for a long time:) Thank you for the opportunity Melissa!

shamiyan · Married on 07/13/2017

Exact Moments Photography was so easy to work with and were so flexible with time. They arranged our previous booking to ensure we got every moment captured. Communication and file sharing were also speedy and convenient.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

Nursah was able to capture beautiful pictures for both our wedding and engagement! Working with her from a distance was made effortless by quick responses to all my emails and questions. She had great insight in taking our pictures and worked hard to capture all the special moments throughout the night. My husband and I have spent hours looking through multiple times through our pictures and could not be happier! Her pictures are full of light and love. Definitely would recommend Nursah as a photographer to brides searching for someone to capture their big day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

It was a pleasure working with Nursah for both our engagement photos and wedding photos! She knew exactly where she wanted to do each set of photos, and she worked very quickly and efficiently to photograph a variety of poses. She was also very good at making us laugh and capturing those smiles on camera. On the wedding day, she seemed to be everywhere at once, and she really captured our day beautifully. I love her bright, airy style and her cheerful personality, and I would definitely recommend Nursah to any brides-to-be.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! You two were very happy together so it made my job so much easier and fun!:) I enjoyed knowing you and being involved in your special day, thank you again for the opportunity!!

Ken · Married on 05/27/2017

We couldn't have been happier with Exact Moments Photography! Nursah was wonderful! She photographed our wedding and we were very happy with her service and the pictures. The package started with an engagement session, which we didn't really feel we wanted. (We've been together 25 years and thought engagement sessions were for young couples!) Nursah explained why we should do it and said it was complimentary. We were so glad we did! Neither of us are crazy about having our picture taken. The engagement session really helped us get more comfortable with it and it allowed Nursah and us to get to know each other better. On our wedding day, she came to our house for some getting ready shots, then we went to two outdoor locations. Nursah was very accommodating taking shots of our family members in several different groupings of people. She and her assistant were highly organized and kept us on what was a tight schedule. During the wedding and ceremony, she captured so many shots at different angles it almost seemed like there was a team of photographers. I don't know how she did it!! What was also amazing is it never felt intrusive. We hardly knew she was there, yet we got all these amazing shots of the ceremony and us with our family and friends. There are many, many really nice shots of us, our family, the venue before guests arrived -- everything we requested! On top of that, Nursah is SO sweet!! We loved working with her and she was genuinely happy for us. She put us at ease and we truly enjoyed having her with us on our special day!

Sent on 07/29/2017