Exact Moments Photography Reviews

Exact Moments Photography 5
Exact Moments Photography 6

Bob and Kelly Dyer · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Expectations Blown Away

I woke up on the morning of my wedding day with a lot of anxiety. Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out. Our photographer Nursha helped calm the storm and eliminate the anxiety. She was very friendly from the beginning and made us feel at ease. We felt like we could trust her instantly and she really got the most out of us for the pictures. Everthing turned out great and we would highly recommend her. Thanks Nursha!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Kathryn · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Nursah was a pleasure to work with and so professional! She made us feel completely at ease and captured so many special moments. We are so in love with our photos and will treasure them forever! We cannot recommend Exact Moments Photography highly enough for any occasion!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Ali · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Nursah is absolutely wonderful! She provided great ideas, made the process easy, stress free, and most importantly - fun! We love our pictures and will definitely use Nursah in the future! Thank you Nursah!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

It was so fun to work with you Ali! Thank you for making it easy for me too:) Wishing you all the best!
  • Brittany

Brittany Hunka · Married on 12/28/2018

Dock580/Hilton/Downtown

Nursah is AMAZING at what she does. She truly has a talent for capturing special moments! It was honestly a pleasure to work with her. She is easy to get along with, and accommodated all of my requests. The work she produces is fantastic! She uploaded the "sneak peek" within one day of the wedding. It was so fast, I couldn't believe it. From our first meeting throughout our engagement session and then the wedding, I have felt very comfortable with her. She is very professional. We had our wedding at Dock580 and she has shot weddings there in the past, so was very familiar with the venue! She came to Hilton Columbus Downtown for our "getting ready" pictures and did our first look pictures there as well. She utilizes time well, to capture as much as she can! I cannot wait to see ALL of our pictures, which will be delivered tomorrow - TWO weeks from our event. Her turn around time is very quick and impressive!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Exact Moments Photography 7
    Exact Moments Photography 8
    Exact Moments Photography 9
    Exact Moments Photography 10

Suzanne Medwid · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful! Would Recommend!

I loved working with Nursah. She is fun to be around and makes taking a lot of photos easy and enjoyable. She was very professional the entire time, always was fast to respond to my emails and was so fast to get my photos back after the wedding. She has so much passion for what she does which is why she is so successful! Her determination and energy towards capturing all the important moments of our wedding was evident from when we met the first time to our last email after the wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Alex

Alex Clark · Married on 09/21/2018

Extremely Professional and Fun

Nursah was extremely professional, responsive, and a joy to work with. She truly knows and enjoys what she's doing, and her positivity comes out in the photos she takes. She was always quick to respond to emails and questions, and make the timeline the day of easy and flexible.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mariah · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful one of a kind photos!

Nursah was wonderful to work with for both our engagement photos and our wedding day shots! We were watching the weather the week of our engagement session and she was so flexible with scheduling (she fit us in after a busy family day). The engagement session was great a great way to get to know Nursah and the way she works. The photos were amazing and we used them for our save the dates. The day of the wedding it was raining cats and dogs (thanks hurricane Gordon)! Nursah came prepared with clear umbrellas and captured one of a kind shots outside. We have photos of our wedding day that we will treasure forever! Nursah has a super fast turnaround time and is very responsive to emails. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Allison · Married on 08/10/2018

Nursah was amazing!! She was professional and super easy to work with. We had to change venues last minute due to rain and she was more than flexible.
    Our wedding photos were more than I ever could have imagined. We received all of our pictures in less than two weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I could not be more happy with our choice to work with Nursah (Exact Moments Photography) for both our engagement and wedding photography!! I truly could not imagine better engagement and wedding photos - I receive so many compliments on the end product, and I personally cannot stop looking at them! Nursah has a such a good eye, and her editing style is so captivating yet natural at the same time. Not only did we receive end products that we are so incredibly happy with, but Nursah was such a joy to work with. My husband and I do not enjoy having our pictures taken, so I thought our pictures might turn out awkward, forced, and rigid. I could not have been more wrong. Nursah worked her magic and helped us just be relaxed and ourselves, and that is evident in our photos. From start to finish, Nursah was both professional and fun to work with, and she was such a calm presence to have around on our big day. If you need a photographer, look no further (seriously!) !

Sent on 05/05/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Omg, THANK YOU Rachel! Even I receive many positive reviews, each and all of are so special to me that brings tears to my eyes- every time; Thank you for all the nice words! I loved working with you both and i REALLy do hope to see you in an another occasion, or work together for future life events again:) Wishing you& Aaron the BEST of love&happiness together :) xoxo

Maige · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Nursah is very friendly and professional. We had a great time. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

Nursah was absolutely amazing from our first meeting, to planning the engagement shoot, to helping with day-of wedding timeline details and everything in between. She was always incredibly responsive to all of our questions and helped with all details, not just photography related. She was incredibly professional and fun to have around and helped SO MUCH with telling us where to stand, how to pose, what to do during photos, etc. while still making the photos seem natural, which was much appreciated for a couple that isn't used to capturing that type of intimate moment in front of other people. She just made us feel so comfortable. And to top it all off, her photos and the end product were second to none and something that we will cherish forever - and she had them to us in record time! Highly recommend Nursah!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Awee thank you for this amazing review Erin! I am so happy that our roads crossed and I got to capture memories of your special day. It was an absolute joy&pleasure for me and I hope to see you and Alex again in an another occasion. Wish you all the best!
    Nursah

Hanna · Married on 09/30/2017

Nursah is not only a remarkable photographer but an outstanding individual. Her love for LOVE is evident in her care for every individual she is shooting. She has shot our engagement pictures, my Boudoir shoot, and now our wedding. She will be our forever photographer. We love her like family and I would rate her a "10" if it as possible.

Thank you Nursah!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

oh Hanna, thank you! I love photography but the relationships it creates for me sometimes is even better <3 Forever happiness to you and Kyle!
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/24/2017

It has taken me way too long to find the right words for this review. To say that Nursah went above and beyond for our September 24th 2017 wedding would be a HUGE understatement! The images that she captured in 90° heat while she was 35 weeks pregnant are beyond amazing!! She is a photography ninja. Sadly, my father-in-law passed away less than a month before our wedding, five days before my mother-in-law had a stroke. It was a very emotional and stressful time in what should have been the most exciting time of our lives. Nursah was so sweet, comforting, understanding and helpful in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding. Nursah was so hands on the day of and such a huge help in keeping me calm. Seeing the pictures she was able to capture of my mother-in-law when she saw the chair for my father-in-law are so special to us. It was such an emotional and beautiful day and she was able to get it all for us. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and we now have the most lovely book of photographs. You will not be disappointed with Nursah as your photographer I can promise you that!! Thank you, Nursah a thousand times over xoxoxo Iris and Keith

Sent on 02/26/2018

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Iris! You gave me chills while reading this! This is why I love my job- to capture all these moments, make people happy, give them memories to cherish forever! I am so glad that our roads crossed and I hope to see you all in an another occasion again.
    Wishing you both a lifetime happiness together! :)

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2017

Nursah is very fun while being professional. She captured the best memories for us to look back on. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Leslie! It makes me happy to make my clients happy! :) xox

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Nursah was wonderful to work with! Even though the weather was transitioning back and fourth from storming to sunny she was able to capture perfect pictures on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Exact Moments Photography 11
    Exact Moments Photography 12

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

You guys were so accommodating as well, was such a fun day-one to remember for a long time:) Thank you for the opportunity Melissa!

shamiyan · Married on 07/13/2017

Exact Moments Photography was so easy to work with and were so flexible with time. They arranged our previous booking to ensure we got every moment captured. Communication and file sharing were also speedy and convenient.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

Nursah was able to capture beautiful pictures for both our wedding and engagement! Working with her from a distance was made effortless by quick responses to all my emails and questions. She had great insight in taking our pictures and worked hard to capture all the special moments throughout the night. My husband and I have spent hours looking through multiple times through our pictures and could not be happier! Her pictures are full of light and love. Definitely would recommend Nursah as a photographer to brides searching for someone to capture their big day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

It was a pleasure working with Nursah for both our engagement photos and wedding photos! She knew exactly where she wanted to do each set of photos, and she worked very quickly and efficiently to photograph a variety of poses. She was also very good at making us laugh and capturing those smiles on camera. On the wedding day, she seemed to be everywhere at once, and she really captured our day beautifully. I love her bright, airy style and her cheerful personality, and I would definitely recommend Nursah to any brides-to-be.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! You two were very happy together so it made my job so much easier and fun!:) I enjoyed knowing you and being involved in your special day, thank you again for the opportunity!!

Ken · Married on 05/27/2017

We couldn't have been happier with Exact Moments Photography! Nursah was wonderful! She photographed our wedding and we were very happy with her service and the pictures. The package started with an engagement session, which we didn't really feel we wanted. (We've been together 25 years and thought engagement sessions were for young couples!) Nursah explained why we should do it and said it was complimentary. We were so glad we did! Neither of us are crazy about having our picture taken. The engagement session really helped us get more comfortable with it and it allowed Nursah and us to get to know each other better. On our wedding day, she came to our house for some getting ready shots, then we went to two outdoor locations. Nursah was very accommodating taking shots of our family members in several different groupings of people. She and her assistant were highly organized and kept us on what was a tight schedule. During the wedding and ceremony, she captured so many shots at different angles it almost seemed like there was a team of photographers. I don't know how she did it!! What was also amazing is it never felt intrusive. We hardly knew she was there, yet we got all these amazing shots of the ceremony and us with our family and friends. There are many, many really nice shots of us, our family, the venue before guests arrived -- everything we requested! On top of that, Nursah is SO sweet!! We loved working with her and she was genuinely happy for us. She put us at ease and we truly enjoyed having her with us on our special day!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/12/2017

Nursah was a fantastic addition to our big day! She did wonders in capturing all the details and big moments of our big day as well as the amazing candids we will look back on for many years to come. She was a dream to work with and made both my husband and I feel so comfortable. We are so lucky to have found her as our photographer for our wedding day!
    THANK YOU MILLION TIMES!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Exact Moments Photography's reply:

Awe Shelby, thank you! To make you two this happy, makes my heart so happy! It was truly a pleasure and joy to work with you and I hope to see you in an another occasion again:)) xox

Trisha · Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Nursah. She obviously loves what she does and it comes through in her work. We got all of our photos very fast and they are great! We look like the most glamorous versions of ourselves which is exactly what I wanted.
    Not only is she incredibly easy and efficient to work with, both in communication as well as during the actual shoot, but she seemed just as excited to photograph our wedding as we were to have her do it. We will definitely be asking her to be a part of other big life moments and would whole heartedly recommend her.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Karli · Married on 10/08/2016

This day was more beautiful than I ever could’ve imagined! Nursah you made this day so special for Marco and I. I will always highly recommend you to anyone that is looking for a photographer! Thank you for capturing all the beautiful moments on our wedding day!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Nada · Married on 10/02/2016

Nursah was great! Nursah recently photographed our October 2nd, 2016 wedding and I could not be more happy with the results! I researched several photographers for our wedding day but felt that Nursah best fit our needs. She truly captured our special day and we have so many wonderful photos to choose from! I would highly recommend Nursah for your photography needs!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/19/2016

I found Nursah online and after talking with multiple photographers via email and phone, I made our first meeting with Nursah. She came prepared and was incredibly professional and friendly. My husband and I booked her the next day and we are so glad we did. Nursah showed up on time and managed to capture all of the best moments of the day without even being noticed. She had great ideas and worked so well with our family and friends. We received our proofs within the first two weeks after our wedding and we absolutely LOVE them. We definitely would recommend her to anyone and we plan to use her for family photos for years to come.

Sent on 09/08/2016