EWeddingBands Reviews

18 Reviews for EWeddingBands

• inga

inga · Married on 04/30/2019

super!!!!!

speedy shipping & great quality. Best price I could find for a platinum wedding band!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

I ordered my wedding band from here because I could not find anything low enough to sit under my engagement ring at a store without being custom made. They really came through on the quality and the price! I paid 1/5 of what it would have cost me. So Happy and they engraved my ring for free!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/15/2014

We got my husband's wedding band online here and are very happy with it. There was a great selection and the one we chose is great quality and very reasonably priced. We initially had a mix up with shipping but they were very accommodating in fixing it. Overall we had a great experience!

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Rhea

Rhea · Married on 01/04/2013

I needed a last minute change in size and they did it without charging me anything extra. They don't have any hidden fees and they deliver a great product. We ordered the wedding band for my husband in white gold with an inscription inside. The quality was that of a professional jeweler at the best price we found!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Allegra · Married on 03/31/2012

Service was quick, quality of ring was excellent, and price was great.

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I didn’t get our wedding bands through e-weddingbands.com but I did send his off to them to get engraved. I read on their website (or at least I thought I did) that they could engrave on black ceramic rings so I followed their instructions, submitted the form and sent the ring over by certified mail. It wasn’t but just a couple days later I get a voicemail from them stating that they needed to talk to me about my order so I called them back. When I did the lady (I think her name was Jennifer maybe? Kris? I wish I could remember because she was so nice!) explained to me that they couldn’t engrave on the black ceramic rings because it would be black on black and wouldn’t really show up. I asked if there were any other alternatives and she said if the ring had been un-finished they might have been able to do an inlay but since it was there weren’t really any other options.

I was disappointed that they couldn’t engrave the ring but the reason I’m giving them a perfect review is because, without my asking, they returned the ring and 100% refunded my shipping costs. I just thought that was so considerate of them especially since I wasn’t expecting it. e-weddingbands.com is very genuine, honest company and I will definitely look into doing business again with them in the future.

Sent on 02/22/2012

Kyle · Married on 06/18/2010

I bought my (men's) wedding band from eweddingbands. They special ordered my band, allowed me to order two, and ship one back so that I could see them in person and try them out for a few weeks. I love my ring, and their customer service is amazing. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2010

Living in a small town during our engagement we had very limited jewelry store options. Since we already had an idea of the band designs and the metals we wanted for our wedding bands, we did an internet search and came up with eweddingbands.com. They had the exact bands we wanted at very reasonable prices and low shipping costs. The bands arrived in less than a week and fit perfectly. We're very happy with this vendor!

Sent on 05/22/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2009

They were quick, easy and very affordable.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 08/07/2009

This was a great experience, I had to send my husbands ring back in for sizing twice, but that was just him being picky and not used to wearing rings. Each time they were prompt and helpful in rsponding to me. The rings are plain bands but they are beautiful and the price couldn't be beat. They also have an amazing selection.

Sent on 08/21/2009

Erica · Married on 05/24/2009

Great quality, exceptional service!

Sent on 07/31/2009

Suzanne · Married on 05/17/2009

We had looked at many local jewelry stores for my husband's wedding band. We ended up finding a style he liked that most of the jewelers only offered in gold. We were hoping for a platinum ring and the custom costs of the jewelers were prohibitive. And then we found the style we were seeking available in platinum on e-wedding bands. We were hesitant to order on line, but they did a great job. They called right away to let me know the inscription I'd chosen would need to be on two lines and check if that was ok. And the ring arrived quickly and looked beautiful. I think my husband really likes it.

Sent on 05/26/2009

Lily · Married on 10/12/2008

Beautiful ring and great price!

Sent on 11/06/2008

Emily · Married on 06/17/2007

The rings we ordered fit perfectly (we used the guide to order) and they are so unique! Beautiful!

Sent on 02/12/2008

Susan · Married on 05/05/2007

This company was the BEST! We found the style of rings we wanted and were able to have them engraved and sent directly to us. We even decided later to change what we wanted the rings to say on the inside and we exchanged them with no problems or questions. All of this happened less than a month before the wedding and now it is a year later. Both of us wear our rings every day and they still look great! Also, there was probably almost no mark-up since we didn't actually go through a real person-to-person jewelry store. The only draw back was that we had to find out our ring sizes on our own. I'd use this place again for sure!!!

Sent on 04/23/2008

Stephany · Married on 02/14/2004

We did not have many options for jewelers, but EWeddingBands provided a great selection and very competitive pricing. Ordering our bands was very easy, and they arrived in about a week.

Sent on 05/29/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2005

3.0

We loved ordering from here. The prices were great and fit right into our small budget. They called to verify everything including engraving before they did anything and worked really well with us.

Sent on 05/18/2008

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2006

4.2
      3.0

Great place to get your bands!

Sent on 06/29/2008