Evy's Cakes & Sweets Reviews

4 | Ponce, PR

4 Reviews for Evy's Cakes & Sweets

Elizabeth · Married on 12/21/2013

Was amazing! The most delicious cake we ever tasted. She followed All our instructions and she did exactly what we expect and beyond.
    I truly recomend her.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 09/01/2013

I could not ask for a better Vendor. She is very professional and delightful. Evelyn and her Husband pay attention to details and my wedding cake came out exactly the way I envisioned it. I would recommend anyone to her. I plan on visiting Evelyn again when I return to Puerto Rico for my uncles wedding. Saludos Evelyn! y Gracias por todo! It was pleasure meeting you and doing business with. Thank you for making my wedding cake beautiful! xoxoxo

Sent on 09/18/2014

Tashunda · Married on 06/06/2017

Evys was winderfulmto work with and designed my cake exactly to match the photo that I emailed her! She was the only cake vendor that I contacted that was willing to work with an event that had only 10 attendees. Since it was a destination wedding we did not want to splurge on cake but wanted a cake for our photos. She delivered!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2012

I designed my cake and Evelyn delivered! I am so pleased with her work! The cake was good, looked beautiful and the marshmallow fondant made from scratch was a hit (and I generally hate fondant and marzipans). She is also a very warm person and was great working with her. Gracias Evy.

Sent on 04/20/2012