16 Reviews for Evyn Charles - Songs & Artists Music

Evyn Charles is a very talented singer, guitarist, and songwriter! Dave & I were married at Wiens Family Cellars in Temecula on July 19th, 2014. While planning our wedding Evyn was available and excited to discuss song choices. Evyn made a special effort to learn several songs for us including our favorite song for our first dance, "All of Me" by John Legend. This was absolutely beautiful!Thank you! Evyn is very professional on all levels while at the same time he has a very friendly personality and is fun to be around. He instinctively knew which songs to play for the listening pleasure of our guests as well as songs that made people want to get up and dance. Thank you Evyn for the beautiful music and the memories that were made on this day.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Evyn was so easy to work with. I just gave him an idea on the type of style I was interested and he did the rest. All of our guests after complimented how well he did and asked for his contact information for further events. He made our day very special and memorable. Would highly recommend !

Profile Picture jessica, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Evyn Charles did an outstanding job at our wedding! We were very pleased with him and his service.

From the beginning when I asked Evyn to sing at our wedding and play his guitar he was very kind and helpful. He offered great advice and wedding prep guidance but left plenty of room for us to customize things the way we wanted.

We had a lot of things at our wedding that did not go according to plan from the photographer, videographer, to the wedding coordinator's services but one thing that went perfect was Evyn Charles. He delivered as promised.

I would absolutely recommend Evyn Charles. He is very talented and a lot of fun. Thank you Evyn!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I have worked with Evyn several times and I look forward to many more!
His music always puts me in a happy place and he always plays everyone's favorites. He learned the bride's favorite song for the ceremony march.

If your looking for a solo musician for any event, he's the perfect fit.

Profile Picture User3077675, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Evyn did a wonderful job, he played guitar for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He learned a few songs that we asked him to play for our ceremony, and he did a great job both adapting the songs and singing/performing them. The song he learned was a song that means the world to us, and it was amazing to have it sung and performed at our wedding...."I'll catch you," by the Get Up Kids. We were so happy with his performance on his guitar both during the ceremony and afterwards as he played music for the cocktail hour and has a large repertoire, great job Evyn and thanks again....

Profile Picture claudia, 8/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Evyn Charles is super. He arrived our wedding party earlier and started to play after set up when waiting for guests coming. He is very professional, flexible and passionate. All our guests love his performance. My husband said that I did a great job of picking musician for our wedding party.

Thank you Evyn! You made my party and thanks for you make me worry free!

Tina

Profile Picture Tina, 7/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Evyn's entertaining at my wedding reception as an MC and live solo guitarist was more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. He showed up very early for set-up and was responsibly and collaborative an pre-event meetings. He wasn't completely flexible with song selection, but it all worked out for the best. He played so well at the event people were dancing, clapping, and guests told me Evyn did a great job. I am so glad Evyn made the event so memorable and fun for me (the bride)!

Profile Picture T, 11/14/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Evyn is the best! He provided great music and made the party!!! His equipment allows him to roam while playing and singing and entertaining the party! He is a true performer!!!

Profile Picture User824387, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved having Evyn play at our wedding reception. He is a very talented guitarist. He was not familiar with one of our weddings songs so he took it upon himself to learn it.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

My wife and I met Evyn while we were starting to date. He was performing at Tony's Restaurant on the Redondo Beach Pier where he plays every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Christine had been going there with her parents for years. Our dining experience has always been superb but the main reason we go back again and again is the musician Evyn Charles.
We were there while Evyn played his sunset song at sunset 2 summers ago and asked him to play at our wedding! He did a fantastic job. All our guests were gushing at his talent and could not believe he is not world-famous yet. He was very flexible in working with us during the preparations for the wedding and on the day of the ceremony. He did offer some great suggestions that made our special day truly unique.
Evyn never fails to amaze. We also make it a point to go hear him whenever we are in town.

Profile Picture Victor, 8/2/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Evyn was absolutely amazing. I was having the hardest time finding a guitar player/band to play for our ceremony and the wedding wasy only a week away... I was seriously considering using taped music/CD instead. But then, while at our rehearsal dinner at this great Venice Beach restaurant, I heard Evyn playing. He was great! His repretoire was perfect, and the crowd loved him. In the middle of dinner, I walked over and hired him on the spot. Luckily, he wasn't booked for my wedding date! He came and the day of the wedding was crazy, I realized later that I hardly gave him any instruction at all, other than what song I wanted him to play as we walked down the aisel... and yet, he took it all in stride! He was so professional and easy going, he just came, set up, and played beautifully. He even played pre-ceremony while people were arriving, without me even asking him to do it. It was truly wonderful. Very stress-free, great music, and a wonderful guy. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/7/05, 5 Reviews