72 Reviews for Evolving Media Services, Inc.

Second Shooter (2)
Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
69 Evolving Media Services, Inc. Reviews

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with both the photography and the videography of our wedding. The Evolving Media team was so professional and accommodating of all our requests. We could not be happier with the experience and we will cherish the photos and videos for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The entire team at Evolving Media Services were absolutely fantastic, professional, and friendly! Our pictures for both our engagement session and our wedding were amazing. We couldn't have had a better team to shoot our wedding memories. They were very accomodating to our needs and truly captured our personality!

Profile Picture Dianne, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

This is an amazing company to hire for your wedding photos. Michael is a very skilled photographer who knows just what kinds of pictures to take and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He was very timely and professional on my wedding, and the quality of the photos are fantastic! The best part is you get all of your photos on a private link that is good for 25 years! The wedding photo album that was made for us was also beautiful! I highly recommend hiring Evolving Media Services for your wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired Evolving Media Services for my wedding reception and they were AMAZING!
My guests loved how friendly the staff were, how easy it was to use, and the quality of the photos.
Michael and his staff provided a professional, personal, and most importantly, FUN experience for me and my guests.
I received a copy of all the pictures taken and he also provided a Flipagram video which was awesome as I was able to share with friends and family on FB.
Mike and his Evolving Media team are easy to work with and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend for your next event!

Profile Picture Erika, 1/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I highly recommend Mike at Evolving Media to make your party a total SUCCESS. It was my mom's 90th birthday and it was really fun for the guests since there was so many different age groups at the party.

Profile Picture User6679568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just simply awesome in every way possible! Cant wait for the next photo opportunity!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Amazing vendor! Flexible, professional, affordable, excellent quality, responds to his messages quickly, goes out of his way to explain everything. I don't have a single complain. We are very happy with our wedding video!!! Thank you for everything. Xoxo The Brito's

Profile Picture User5432782, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are very happy with Evolving Media, they are a professional team that have great services, precise and attention to your needs.Video quality is of High Quality and looks like your in the event has its taking place. Thank you Michael

Profile Picture Marilyn, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very professional and does high quality work. Also, very personable to work with.

Profile Picture User5151295, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike and his team were incredibly professional and they prepared for us an amazing video of our wedding and rehearsal dinner. We really enjoyed working with them and think that they did a great job.

Profile Picture Steve, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

thanks you guys for everything... U guys are the best....

Profile Picture Scardy, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

One of the most Professional and Understanding company I ever used for a wedding. The quality of work speak for itself. I was beyond bless to find them for my special day, one of my best highlights of my wedding was my Photography and Videography staff.

Profile Picture User5145039, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Loved working with Michael. Loved his work as well! Very pleased!

Profile Picture Katia, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Mike & his team are the BEST!!!! There every step of the way. We never once felt like they were in our way. Most importantly, this is a family run business, and his Wife was so generous to help me with something as simple as passing me my makeup bag. Truly, worth every penny! They put a ton of heart into their work, and it shows. Thank you Evolving Media for your talents and for making this such a memorable night for us to watch over and over for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/27/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great, easy going people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone. Always very professional and was easy to feel comfortable with them.

Profile Picture User3951620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Mike is amazing!!! He made my groom and myself feel as if he wasn't there documenting every important aspect of our wedding!! It felt so natural to have him there =) He flowed with our party without missing a kiss, a laughter shared amongst friends or a simple picture. I highly recommend him and I cannot wait to see our Video!! Thank you sooo very much for everything Mike!!! Xo, Oscar and Amanda Ramirez =)

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I had Evolving Media shoot both my rehearsal dinner (where we had many speeches) and most of the wedding/ceremony. They caught EVERYTHING I hoped they would...and the final output was not cheesy at all...was exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4182071, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike was great to work with! Very professional, creative and the production was great. He was able to capture all the best moments. We loved our video and would greatly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lorena, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Evolving Media Services and Michael for our cinemetographer!!! He was able to make a package for us with everything we needed and wanted. I LOVED our final highlight video and I must have seen it 50 times already. My husband and I can truly relive the night watching it!
He met with us a few times prior to our wedding and asked us about any details we wanted him to capture. Michael's attention to detail was amazing and he captured even the smallest details. These are memories I can now keep forever. HIRE HIM, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! We got the highlight video just a few days after our wedding and we watched it during our honeymoon! It was so exciting!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Great to work with! I received the highlight video a week after my wedding. It was so beautiful!!! I received a bunch of compliments about the video and can not wait to share the full production with everyone!

Profile Picture User4066797, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were recommended and with regard to pricing they're in the middle of the road when it comes to all the quotes that we received, but from our personal experience "Mike" (The Photographer) was excellent. Not only was he Prompt, Patient & Professional, but very creative and receptive. He showed up early to the wedding location to scout the area and had some great ideas at different locations though out the property. We loved how he had a great eye and vision taking timeless photos with fresh ideas. Aside from his services the day of the Wedding, we were even more surprised and very pleased with the quality of the photos. My wife loves to secretly soak it in and gloat when people look at the photos and comment on how great the pictures look. The Photographer did such a great job that the Florist and Coordinator for the venue reached out to us to get his information for future events. All I can say is what my wife has been telling me since the Wedding “If we had to do it again, we wouldn’t. Because everything was better than we could have imagined.” Take it from me and my wife “Alex Alonso & Ashley Alonso” you won’t be disappointed and they are the ones to count on to preserve any special occasion in your lifetime.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Evolving media was a pleasure to work with. They always answered our calls and worked within our budget. The video and audio quality was phenomenal. They really knew how to bring out the emotions felt during our wedding on the video. I totally recommend them.

Profile Picture Leticia, 11/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Mike was amazing! His patience and professionalism really helped in my time of distress while getting ready. Thank you Mike for everything!

Profile Picture Yeni, 11/16/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

First off, my wife and I could not have found a better and professional videographer as Evolving Media Services. We looked up and down and some were ok or some were ridiculously expensive. We were ready to give up, but once we met Mike,he was patient and answered all our question and put our minds at ease. We expressed how we were on a budget but still wanted our video to be special. He worked with us and was able to give a tremendous package. From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding, Mike and his team made our wedding day fun, easy and special. During the day of the wedding he and his team were professional and courteous. They set up cameras for different angles but never over bearing as to take away from the wedding atmosphere. Everyone has complimented our video trailer and we cannot wait for our full video! It’s so important to be comfortable with your videographer because it will show in your video if you’re not. Mike was Wondetful to work with and he makes you feel comfortable right away!!

Profile Picture Jose, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We highly recommend Mike and his team for wedding videography. He went above and beyond to meet our needs since the first day we met with him. He truly exceeded our expectations! He was attentive to all the details that were important to us and captured them beautifully. He had our video preview ready within a week of the wedding and we do not get tired of watching it. Evolving media productions will provide you with the absolute best quality and service at an affordable price. We recommend them to all our family and friends!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/28/13, 1 Review