Evolving Media Services Reviews

72 | Miami, FL

72 Reviews for Evolving Media Services

Cristina · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with both the photography and the videography of our wedding. The Evolving Media team was so professional and accommodating of all our requests. We could not be happier with the experience and we will cherish the photos and videos for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dianne · Married on 05/06/2017

The entire team at Evolving Media Services were absolutely fantastic, professional, and friendly! Our pictures for both our engagement session and our wedding were amazing. We couldn't have had a better team to shoot our wedding memories. They were very accomodating to our needs and truly captured our personality!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

This is an amazing company to hire for your wedding photos. Michael is a very skilled photographer who knows just what kinds of pictures to take and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He was very timely and professional on my wedding, and the quality of the photos are fantastic! The best part is you get all of your photos on a private link that is good for 25 years! The wedding photo album that was made for us was also beautiful! I highly recommend hiring Evolving Media Services for your wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Erika · Married on 01/22/2017

I hired Evolving Media Services for my wedding reception and they were AMAZING!
    My guests loved how friendly the staff were, how easy it was to use, and the quality of the photos.
    Michael and his staff provided a professional, personal, and most importantly, FUN experience for me and my guests.
    I received a copy of all the pictures taken and he also provided a Flipagram video which was awesome as I was able to share with friends and family on FB.
    Mike and his Evolving Media team are easy to work with and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend for your next event!

Sent on 02/07/2017

I highly recommend Mike at Evolving Media to make your party a total SUCCESS. It was my mom's 90th birthday and it was really fun for the guests since there was so many different age groups at the party.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Patricia · Married on 04/16/2016

Just simply awesome in every way possible! Cant wait for the next photo opportunity!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Amazing vendor! Flexible, professional, affordable, excellent quality, responds to his messages quickly, goes out of his way to explain everything. I don't have a single complain. We are very happy with our wedding video!!! Thank you for everything. Xoxo The Brito's

Sent on 09/13/2015

Marilyn · Married on 06/20/2015

We are very happy with Evolving Media, they are a professional team that have great services, precise and attention to your needs.Video quality is of High Quality and looks like your in the event has its taking place. Thank you Michael

Sent on 06/03/2015

Very professional and does high quality work. Also, very personable to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Steve · Married on 04/25/2015

Mike and his team were incredibly professional and they prepared for us an amazing video of our wedding and rehearsal dinner. We really enjoyed working with them and think that they did a great job.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Scardy · Married on 03/28/2015

thanks you guys for everything... U guys are the best....

Sent on 05/22/2015

One of the most Professional and Understanding company I ever used for a wedding. The quality of work speak for itself. I was beyond bless to find them for my special day, one of my best highlights of my wedding was my Photography and Videography staff.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Katia · Married on 02/21/2015

Loved working with Michael. Loved his work as well! Very pleased!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Beatriz · event on 08/01/2014

Michael and his wife were a blessing!! The moments they captured on video at my daughter's fifteens were priceless; not to mention the efficiency in getting our DVDs and Blu-ray edited and delivered. Even the delivery of the videos was more than I was expecting. They sent some popcorn and candies so we can enjoy as we watched our videos.
    I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Brittney · Married on 07/27/2014

Mike & his team are the BEST!!!! There every step of the way. We never once felt like they were in our way. Most importantly, this is a family run business, and his Wife was so generous to help me with something as simple as passing me my makeup bag. Truly, worth every penny! They put a ton of heart into their work, and it shows. Thank you Evolving Media for your talents and for making this such a memorable night for us to watch over and over for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Great, easy going people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone. Always very professional and was easy to feel comfortable with them.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Mike is amazing!!! He made my groom and myself feel as if he wasn't there documenting every important aspect of our wedding!! It felt so natural to have him there =) He flowed with our party without missing a kiss, a laughter shared amongst friends or a simple picture. I highly recommend him and I cannot wait to see our Video!! Thank you sooo very much for everything Mike!!! Xo, Oscar and Amanda Ramirez =)

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • User4182071 · 2+ years ago

I had Evolving Media shoot both my rehearsal dinner (where we had many speeches) and most of the wedding/ceremony. They caught EVERYTHING I hoped they would...and the final output was not cheesy at all...was exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Lorena · Married on 05/10/2014

Mike was great to work with! Very professional, creative and the production was great. He was able to capture all the best moments. We loved our video and would greatly recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2014

I couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Evolving Media Services and Michael for our cinemetographer!!! He was able to make a package for us with everything we needed and wanted. I LOVED our final highlight video and I must have seen it 50 times already. My husband and I can truly relive the night watching it!
    He met with us a few times prior to our wedding and asked us about any details we wanted him to capture. Michael's attention to detail was amazing and he captured even the smallest details. These are memories I can now keep forever. HIRE HIM, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! We got the highlight video just a few days after our wedding and we watched it during our honeymoon! It was so exciting!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Great to work with! I received the highlight video a week after my wedding. It was so beautiful!!! I received a bunch of compliments about the video and can not wait to share the full production with everyone!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Anisley · event on 01/18/2014

I have worked with Michael before and I will continue to work with Michael every, single time that I need videography for an event. What Michael can do with videos is absolutely amazing. He is such a professional and such a sweet person to work with and his assistants also bring the same level of professionalism with them. The highlight video he created for my sister's Sweet Sixteen is great! I can't wait to see the final product. I would recommend Michael and Evolving Media Services 1000% percent.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Leticia · Married on 11/29/2013

Evolving media was a pleasure to work with. They always answered our calls and worked within our budget. The video and audio quality was phenomenal. They really knew how to bring out the emotions felt during our wedding on the video. I totally recommend them.

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • Y

Yeni · Married on 11/16/2013

Mike was amazing! His patience and professionalism really helped in my time of distress while getting ready. Thank you Mike for everything!

Sent on 11/26/2013