Evolution Entertainment Reviews

15 | Greenville, RI

15 Reviews for Evolution Entertainment

15 Evolution Entertainment Reviews

April · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe and Anthony were absolutely amazing to work with! Joe was in constant communication with me throughout the entire planning process and was quick to respond to any questions/concerns I had. Joe and Anthony were true professionals! They played all the songs on our request list and had a good mix to keep everyone on the dance floor!

Jeanna · Married on 02/17/2018

We recently had our wedding party in Bristol, RI and DJ Tommy Dee was absolutely amazing! He was so accommodating to any and all requests we had and was more than happy to meet us multiple times in person prior to the big day. He was very responsive to all emails and texts. Even while out of the states for other functions, he ensured that he responded to any messages we had. I would highly recommend him for ANY event, as he is someone who has so much energy and a great personality to liven the party!

Caleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

Joe and Anthony were absolutely amazing at every step of the way! We first saw them at my cousin's wedding, 3 years ago, where they did such a great job, they had everyone dancing in the pouring rain! We remembered them when we got engaged, and they were fabulous! Professional, responsive, and took care of so many little details! They did an amazing job helping us surprise our grandparents with a special dance to celebrate their anniversary, they took charge in the most wonderful way when the day-of coordinator was concerned with mike placement and logistics for the ceremony, making sure it was perfect, seamless, and keeping everyone relaxed and confident before the big moment! This is all on top of the exceptional job they did with music selection! Their transitions between songs were perfect, they knew how to read the crowd, and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night! It could not have been more perfect, and we're so grateful to them for their incredible professionalism, attention to detail, and high energy that kept everyone dancing! We would DEFINITELY recommend them over and over again!

Casie · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ Tommy Dee is amazing! I cannot say enough amazing things about him. He is an incredible Emcee as well. His energy is perfect for weddings, parties or bat-mitzvah's. His voice demands attention, but he keeps it lively and up beat the whole time. We had a few DO NOT play songs and PLEASE PLAY songs which he accommodated with our playlist. All of our guests ranged in ages 16-70 and everyone raved about how great the music was! There was old school and new school and everyone enjoyed. I would hire Tommy back anytime for any party in the future! Trust me you will not be disappointed and neither will your guests!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

Tommy was AMAZING!!!! He listened to what we wanted, and delivered!!! He was patient with us, asking to edit a billion songs to figure out what we wanted for what and who, and when! lol The uplighting blew me away, and he accommodated a few Portuguese songs for my family as well!! Tommy is definitely the best!!!

GIna · Married on 11/12/2016

Joe and Anthony were great to work with covering all our needs from uplighting, music, monograms and even referring other vendors!! They exude enthusiasm for your big day and want to make it as special as you dream it to be!! Thank you again!! I'm so excited for our wedding!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Evolution Entertainment's reply:

Hi Gina! We are sooo excited to be part of your wedding, Thank you for the kind words.

Katie · Married on 10/09/2016

This company was amazing! They rocked the house all night! Super fun, super accommodating and super professional! Would reccomend to anyone!

tiffany · Married on 09/29/2016

When I think back on wedding it was the time of my life! The entertainment is what makes the day. Tommy did a great job, from the music to the uplighting! He made sure we got exactly what we asked for. He was professional throughout the planning, he met with us two times to make sure everything was perfect. He played the music that the crowd was dancing to. The dance floor was full all night long. Everyone couldn't say enough of great things about him! 9.4.16

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2016

If you are looking for the best entertainment hosts in New England I would 100% recommend Evolution Entertainment. The DJs (Joe, Anthony & Tommy) are extremely professional and truly know what it means to have a memorable time. I have been working with Joe Brito for our wedding since I have gotten engaged and he has been an extremely big help. Not only was he able to help me when it came to the entertainment piece of our wedding but also when it came to flowers, venues, and the videographer. They have been keeping in contact with me for every detail of the wedding. Our wedding was in August and we had Anthony and Tommy as our DJs and they did an AMAZING job! The week prior to our wedding they made sure to meet with us and they were so well organized with everything! They didn't miss a beat the day of the wedding! Our guests were blown away at how entertaining they were and how well they did with the music choices. I am Portuguese and my husband is Colombian. They were able to keep a balance between song selections to keep everyone happy and kept everyone having fun. They were also able to play games with our guests! I can't thank you guys enough for everything you did for us!

Chrissy · Married on 01/13/2016

I have been to several weddings & I have to say evolution entertainment is an amazing company! Joe & Anthony made the wedding so much fun ! They played the best music and provided the best lighting I have ever seen! I highly recommend evolution entertainment for any event!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Evolution Entertainment's reply:

Hi Chrissy, Thank you so much for the kind words. Our goal is to make sure we provide an unforgettable experience for everyone. We are glad you fun and hope to see you at another event soon! Cheers! Joe

Bryan · Married on 10/10/2015

Evolution Ent. Did a phenomenal job at our wedding. People were on the dance floor all night and the uplighting made the venue look amazing.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Evolution Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bryan! We had so much fun working you Lori and yourself. Your wedding was a blast! All the best in the future! Cheers Joe
  • User5562085 · 2+ years ago

They were incredible!! DJ Tommy was able to accommodate a last minute change to the ceremony music (very important) and it played out perfectly. He was also able to seamlessly switch between the different styles of music from both of our cultures, and many, many guests came up to us during the night to tell us just how good the DJ was. Absolutely great and will use for future events when we can! Highly recommended

Sent on 10/27/2015

Evolution Entertainment's reply:

Hi Aneta and Alonso. We were thrilled to celebrate with you and couldn't be happier for both of you. Thanks for the kind words. All the best! Joe

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning of the wedding planning process to the end of our wedding night. Not only was he extremely professional he was also very responsive and organized, making the process of planning all of our music very easy and fun! Even helping us (well me) to make a "do not play, not even if the groom gets tipsy and begs list." On the day of the wedding, he was punctual, organized, and had our dance floor going right from the very beginning. Our family and friends were thrilled with the music he played and he even accommodated many of their requests. There is honestly not enough good things I can say about Joe, every detail was impeccable right down to the monogramed W on the dance floor. Thank you Joe for all of your wonderful services, you were awesome!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Evolution Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jess! Your wedding was amazing. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day! Best wishes! Joe

Steven · Married on 05/30/2015

100% committed to what our needs were, we couldn't have asked for a more supportive DJ service. Very professional, courteous, and organized. Very helpful with all aspects of coordination and preparation as well as wedding day execution.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Evolution Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Steve. Lora and yourself are an amazing couple, and your wedding was magical! We were thrilled to be part of it! Best Joe

I had Joe from Evolution Entertainment DJ our wedding and all I can say is WOW!!! Absolutely, hands down, he did a spectacular job! He was so attentive and gave such good suggestions. Everyone had an absolute BLAST at our wedding....the dance floor was full all night! Thank you Joe and Evolution Entertainment for making our wedding the best night of our lives!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Evolution Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Chris! Lindsey and yourself were so much fun to work with. Thanks again for choosing us! Cheers! Joe