Eviva Weddings Reviews

7 | Athens, GR

7 Reviews for Eviva Weddings

7 Eviva Weddings Reviews

MARIA · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing person, excellent work ethic! Eva delivered exactly as promised! Every single detail was taken care of & I had nothing to worry about from the very beginning to the very end! Well done!!!

Chrysoula · Married on 08/28/2016

Planning a wedding from miles away isn't an easy project. Eviva weddings and Eva especially made it easy for us! Using technology she communicated regularly with us through emails, Skype and phonecalls in a high professional level. She was there for us during the preparation always ready and alert. She negotiated the best deals and acted on our behalf having our needs, dreams and desires in mind. There were many times when we didn't know what we wanted exactly. Eva helped us clarify these moments with her endless creativity and unique ideas. She had planned fun activities for our guests and relaxing moments for us. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make this event, the best of our lives. I highly recommend Eviva Weddings for your next event!

Theodore · Married on 08/03/2016

I am really happy I had trusted her. Everything was on-time & as planned.

Georgia · Married on 07/01/2016

Εμπιστευτήκαμε την " Eviva weddings "για τον γάμο μας και την βάπτιση της κόρης μας!Η αμεσότητα ,ο επαγγελματισμός τους και η φιλική εξυπηρέτηση παράλληλα με τις μοναδικές ιδέες και την άψογη ποιότητα των υπηρεσιών τους ,μας κέρδισε από την πρώτη στιγμή!Η ποιότητα των υφασμάτων των νυφικών σε συνδυασμό με την υψηλή ραπτική της κ.Ευης Κατσαράκη καθώς και οι υπέροχοι στολισμοί που επιμελείται η κ.Εύα Κατσαράκη μπορούν να ικανοποιήσουν και τους πιο απαιτητικούς!Ηταν χαρά μας που συνεργαστήκαμε και έκαναν την πιο όμορφη ημέρα της ζωής μας τόσο μοναδική!!!!

• I

Irini · Married on 07/30/2016

Make sure to communicate clearly your desires and wishes, trust Eva's creativity and her associates too, get everything on written contract. Ask to look at samples of anything you order. Crete has amazing locations to chose from and Eviva Weddings can help find yours. Our wedding was rather simple and we enjoyed every moment of it. The simpler the better!!! A+E!

ELENI · Married on 07/22/2016

Eviva Weddings is a very well organized wedding planning agency which will provide you flexible and professional ways to organize the wedding of your dreams! I was very insistent on having specific flowers and color palette and also hadn't figured out how the rest of the decoration would be, Eviva was very helpful providing me with many options of what I should choose and also respected my requests about colors and aesthetics without intervene. And all these in very reasonable prices in contrary with the market prices. I really suggest eviva for your event. It will be magical.

Rena · Married on 02/27/2016

Professional work with attention to the detail! Every event they plan and organize is simply magnificent and unique!