Eve's Florist Reviews

114 | Oldsmar, FL

114 Reviews for Eve's Florist

Charlene · Married on 01/26/2013

Eve's Florist is perfect! After going to a couple other places first and being told by one that I should "try a different flower" than the one I wanted, I knew Eve's was going to be just right. Right away the assured me that they would be able to have the flowers I wanted. They helped me design all my bouquets and decoration flowers. Also they are very flexible since as the day approached I continued to have new ideas and every time I went into their shop they never gave me any grief or seemed annoyed that I wanted to add or change a plan we had already talked about. We worked with three different people throughout the process and they were all very friendly and helpful. Lastly I want to emphasize what a great value they have! The price cant be beat! All my flowers were less than $1000 and they were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what they had promised me! Please go to Eve's and you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 04/18/2013

ana · Married on 08/25/2012

I just had my wedding 08/25/12 and my bouquet was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I had the deepest beautiful purple calla lillies. So many people asked me if they were fake! I absolutely ADORE this company! You MUST MUST MUST get your flowers here!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Heather · Married on 07/07/2012

They did an amazing job on my wedding day. I was too stressed to have to deal with anything other than getting ready for my big day and they made sure it went perfectly! Gorgeous unique arrangements and amazing customer service! Thank you Miniello family!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kirsten · Married on 03/03/2012

I worked both with Ed and JJ at Eve's Florist, but mostly Ed. He was extremely knowledgeable on the flowers I was looking for and what would work best for my cake being out of water for a long period of time. After hoping to make my own bouquets and then having a not so pleasant experience with another local florist...I was so happy to meet Ed and have all of my needs met at an affordable price. I will continue to use Eve's as a florist for my future needs.

Sent on 03/14/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/01/2011

Excellent flowers and service! Loved it!! It made our day special!!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Lillian · Married on 09/10/2011

I'm so glad I chose Eve's Florist!! They are amazing! The flowers were gorgeous! I shopped around and they have the best prices and quality. I recommend them 100%, everybody in the wedding was impressed by my bouquet, centerpices, everything was perfect!
    Thank you guys for making me feel so special and doing all you did!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Sylvie · Married on 08/21/2011

The difficulty for Eve's Florist was that we were out of State and we had to do everything over email.

Nevertheless, Eve was responsive to my demands and he managed to produce a beautiful bouquet to my liking simply from pictures I sent him.

Juan Jose, was a great help, professional.

The flowers were very very fresh and roses were very generous in size.

Eve's is now my favorite florist in the area.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Rose · Married on 08/14/2011

They were magnificent! I was looking for an exotic tropical look for my wedding and wanted to get specific plants/flowers. Not only did they find exactly what I was looking for, but they went out of their way to special order what I needed. Thanks to Eve's my wedding turned out exactly as I had always dreamed it would!!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2011

Eve's Florist provided fantastic service & our bridal and reception flowers were beautiful. I highly recommend using them for any event.

- Jessica, Tampa FL

Sent on 08/19/2011

Ed · Married on 08/07/2011

As a groom taking care of all the flower arrangements, I was kind of lost, but my initial consultation put all my worries at ease. They helped me with everything from my wifes bouquet down to the rose petals for our flower girl. I couldnt have asked for a more enjoyable experience. We even had to add more at the last minute and they were very accomodating. The flowers were perfect, the quality of work was excellent, and the price was very reasonable. I would reccomend Eve's Florist to anyone who is looking for friendly professional service, at a great value.

Sent on 08/24/2011
  • veronica

veronica · Married on 08/06/2011

Eve's florist did a great job for my wedding. JJ the owner was very professional and prompt. Dan the artist was really creative following my vision to the T. Eve's florist traveled to downtown St Petersburg delivering my flowers on time. . I received a lot of compliments on my flowers and would recommend them to any bride who has a specific vision and is looking for quality . Thank You Eve's Florist!

Sent on 09/15/2011

LeeAnn · Married on 07/16/2011

The flowers from Eve's Florist were beautiful. They gave us exactly what we ordered and had them delivered to the venue on time. They were very easy to work with and helped make our day very special.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Kristen · Married on 02/12/2011

I Loved my flowers from Eve's Florist! I got married 2 days before Valentine's day and our wedding flower was red roses. They kept the cost down for me even at that time of the year. The roses were beautiful!! I would recommend Eve's Florist.

Sent on 02/23/2011

Natalie · Married on 11/06/2010

Kathy was amazing. She was so easy to work with and accommodating. My centerpieces, bouquets, and EVERYTHING she made was beautiful. She really went above and beyond with the centerpieces. We had a few bumps in the road but she kept working with me until we got EVERYTHING I could have ever dreamed of and more! I would recommend Kathy at Eve's Florist to anyone and everyone! She is the best.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Patricia · Married on 07/06/2017

flowers were beautiful! It really made the arch we got married under pop. I wish we ordered more

Sent on 07/30/2017

I highly recommend Eve's Florist. They are very professional and helpful with all my floral arrangements. The arrangements were fresh and look wonderful. I am very satisfy with their efficient and fast service.

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 09/14/2012

Flowers were beautiful. Only thing was I did not know they were going to come in a vase of water and we did not take them out soon enough. They were dripping a little. So, just make sure you take them out of the water way before the wedding. Great Value and Great Job!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Rose · Married on 08/26/2012

Eve's provided the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful! Eve's delivered and set all the arrangements in place they were perfect. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Madison · Married on 01/20/2018

Kathy at Eve's Florist is super accommodating and nice to work with. I brought in a picture of a heart shaped bouquet outlined with curly willow. She used white garden roses and it turned pretty darn good. Kathy also had simple bouquets of hydrangeas for the wedding party. Both of these flowers were Madi's favorites. Kathy also ordered me 80 stems of gorgeous white hydrangeas and trimmed them and placed in buckets for me so I could make floral arrangements with seeded eucalyptus and deep red garden roses for the reception tables. I truly appreciated everything she did and I think it is worthy to note that she helped me with all of this less about 3 weeks before the wedding!!!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Ryan · Married on 02/25/2017

We loved working with Kathy at Eves! We called them on relatively short notice, discussed our vision, and, come the wedding day, they delivered a beautiful product! Why the 4 stars on service? We wished that Eve's would have coordinated with the cake vendor better. We had fresh flowers ordered for the top and around the cake, but since the flowers came before the cake, we were left to arrange them ourselves. It turned out gorgeous, but just added a bit of avoidable stress. Do not hesitate booking Eves!!

Sent on 06/03/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 04/08/2016

I would say to definitely choose them, Kathy was amazing and so responsive and helpful! She made things very simple and really saw my vision. I had flowers for both me and my girls, and the arch and it turned out beautifully. She really came through and made the process as painless as possible!

Sent on 08/04/2016

I worked with Kathy from the Oldsmar location and she was excellent.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2015

Our flowers turned out beautiful. They let us pick up on a Sunday which is a day that they are normally closed. I had charms that I wanted on my bouquet and they put all of them on, with no extra charge.

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • User2028767 · 2+ years ago

Very easy to work with and the flowers turned out beautiful! Would definitely recommend to anyone and will be using again for future needs!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Candy · Married on 05/18/2013

Edgar did a beautiful job with our flowers for the ceremony and the reception. The roses and peonies were exquisite. I absolutely loved my bouquet.

Sent on 08/11/2013