Eve's Florist Reviews

114 | Oldsmar, FL

114 Reviews for Eve's Florist

Kristen · Married on 07/10/2016

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Eve's florist went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/24/2016

Kathy did a fantastic job on my bouquet, sisters bouquet, and our boutineers!!! She was able to work within our budget, which a lot of other florists I checked out would not!
    She was so personable, and really took the time and effort to get to know what design style we were looking for.
    Kathy, I am soooooo in love with the job and bouquets you created!!!!!! Thank you for making the bouquet of my dreams :)

Sent on 05/12/2016

Vanessa · Married on 04/23/2016

Kathy was amazing when it came to the little details. I was very confused as a new bride and hadn't given much thought to flowers. Kathy helped with advice on where to look and helped me focus on flowers that were of interest to me. When I found a bouquet I loved, she did an incredible job recreating it! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Kathy helped me with my flowers. Let me start by I know nothing about types of flowers! I told her my wedding colors and she gave me some ideas of what flowers will look good with the colors as well as with contrasting and filler flowers. I was very impressed with the outcome of her suggestions and got many compliments from guests!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/20/2015

Loved everything about our flowers. Kathy was great and very responsive. I let her pick the flowers for me and they blew my mind

Sent on 11/27/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/25/2015

I worked with Kathy in Oldsmar. She is amazing!!! She made last minute changes and did an excellent job. We loved our flowers. I wish I could keep them forever. Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Eve's Florist was very easy to work with and had beautiful flowers. I told them what colors and types of flowers i wanted and all of the bouquets and flowers used in the center pieces were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

I do not believe I ever wrote a review, so better late than never. I wasn't sure what direction to go in with regards to flowers, but when I met Kathy she made the whole process so much easier. I went in with no plan, and when I left I had full confidence that she would make my day absolutely beautiful. I told her the colors of my wedding, and she designed the entire arrangement. My flowers were stunning, all of my bridesmaids bouquets, and groomsmen boutonnieres were perfect. My bouquet was so perfect, and elegant that I wish I could have kept them like that forever. I was so impressed with Kathy that I will go there for any floral arrangements in the future. Thank you so much!!! Anyone who chooses Eve's Florist will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Everyone at Eves was so easy to work with. They listened to what I wanted for my wedding flowers and they turned out absolutely beautiful. Everything I expected and more. Kathy was just amazing and she made this aspect of my wedding completely stress free! I wouldn't have changed a thing. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/31/2015

I Recently ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered to her office ,and without notice she was
    told she had to work out of another office for the rest of the week. So they were unable to deliver
    the flowers that day,but I was very surprised when they said they would deliver the flowers to
    my residence nearly 30 miles away for a nominal fee. I would highly recommend theses folks
    to do business with they went above and beyond my expectations at the location in Oldsmar
    Florida.. thanks again

Sent on 03/17/2015

Beautiful flowers and arrangements!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Jeanine · Married on 08/16/2014

Working with Eve's Florist was an extremely easy process. I met with them a few months before the wedding with very few ideas in mind. They had great visions and were able to recommend flowers and colors that complimented the shades of blue that my bridesmaids would be wearing. They were also able to work with me to accommodate different sizes of centerpieces for the tables and create a beautiful design for the arch. They also offered to allow me to view the flowers the Wednesday before my wedding so I could be certain they were to my satisfaction. They day of the wedding the flowers arrived right on time and were gorgeous. The bouquets for the bridesmaids were so full, we were able to pull flowers from one to put in my hair without anyone noticing. I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Catherine · event on: 04/23/2014

I used eve's Florist for a corporate L'Oreal USA event and they were fantastic! They were very accomodating and helpful and the quality of the flowers was outstanding. They were vibrant and fresh and the designer produced exactly what we requested. I am not from the area but if I was back for another event I would use Eve's florist for sure. JJ- who is the owner- is lovely and very professional and will get back to you in a very timely fashion.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/22/2014

At Eve's in Olsmar my contact Was Ed Starling. He was so creative that he nailed my vision immediately. He was also super helpful in coming up with flowers that would go well together and match/compliment the colors of the wedding. Ed was very open to hearing what we wanted and was honest if he would or would not be able to get particular flowers, as well as the cost for it if it needed to be shipped in because of the time of year. The flowers were gorgeous & vibrant, not wilted or dull. If I ever have an event that I need flowers for again I would NOT hesitate to go back to Eve's!!!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Joel · Married on 02/14/2014

Best in the area ,thanks guys ..

Sent on 02/14/2014

Dwain · Married on 02/14/2014

Great place, great people. I've dealt with J.J. and the awesome floral designer Ed. He's very focused on his creativity (unless it's his Birthday, :-) ) Just kidding. Highly recommend to all. Keep up the good work guys.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Amy · Married on 11/24/2013

The flowers were made to spec and were absolutely stunning! we collected the flowers on the Saturday and they were well packaged and chilled. Ed was very helpful and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Ed did a creative job on the flowers! Everyone thought they were wonderful and I loved them. They took all the vases back and gave me my deposit back. Great job!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2013

The flower arrangement looked amazing. They did a beautiful job it was everything I imagined. Ed was very nice and was very helpful with everything.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Leandra · Married on 10/26/2013

Ed at Eve's Florist did a wonderful job! Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Diane · Married on 10/19/2013

It was everything we wanted !! Very happy with the flowers and the delivery was on time. Ed was wonderful and is very talented:))

Sent on 11/26/2013

Edgar had great ideas, and the flowers came out just as I had hoped!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Eve's Florist's reply:

Thank you!!!

Ericka · Married on 06/09/2013

Eve's Florist is the best shop in town! During my wedding reception all of my guests commented on the quality and how beautiful the flowers were. I looked around a lot before booking my wedding with JJ, and for sure they are the best! I usually don't write reviews, but I had to thank Eve's Florist for all they did for me. JJ has great ideas and will help you a lot! Will recommend them 100%! Thank You Eve's Florist !

Sent on 07/25/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Eve's Florist did my ballroom wedding. My bouquet included hydrangea, roses, peonies and lisianthis. Our center pieces had hydrangea, roses and orchids. The flowers were goregous! My bouquet was soft and romantic and exactly what I had envisioned. I kind of let the florist run with the centerpieces and went along with his ideas and they turned out better than I could have imagined! Also, Eve's was reasonably priced and willing to negotiate.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2013

I was completely blown away with Ed's work from Eve's! I went with Eve's because I felt they got my vision, in the consultation they sat down listened to my ideas and made appropriate recommendations as well as were in my budget! Ed worked very hard to make my vision come to life from doing two mark ups for the centerpieces to special ordering specific tree branches that I had in mind. Ed also helped out in setting up all the floral as well as all the candles to make the tables look amazing and completely unique! The color, volume and quality of flowers exceeded my expectations! My husband has also used Eves for floral arrangements and overall everything Eve's always produces a beautiful product and positive experience. Eve's is a hidden gem in the world of floral, they are price friendly, provide quality flowers and a personable experience! Thank you so very much Ed and Eve's florist!

Sent on 04/19/2013