Eve's Florist Reviews

103 | Oldsmar, FL

103 Reviews for Eve's Florist

103 Eve's Florist Reviews

Patricia · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Ed and JJ provided great service and we couldn't have been happier with our flowers.

• amanda

amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience with Eve's Florist

I spoke with Kathy and she was absolutely wonderful!!! She was so friendly and willing to work within my needs. The flowers arrived on time and came out STUNNING!! We could not be happier!!!

Kelley · Married on 06/30/2018

Eves Florist made my wedding bouquets and arch for our wedding day & made me and & my bridesmaids even more beautiful on my wedding day! Kathy & her crew made the bouquets & arch more than perfect, exactly what i wanted ! I hired this company from Wedding Wire reviews from New York all the way to Clearwater! Kathy delivered the bouquets & did our arch the exact time she projected and made our day as perfect as we imagined. Thank you so much for making our day just as perfect as we imagined !

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

We were so pleased with our thistle and rosemary boutonnieres and our gorgeous wedding bouquets. Kathy was lovely to work with, creative and understanding and excited to collaborate. We highly recommend Eve's Florist!

Eve's Florist 1
    Eve's Florist 2

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2018

Absolutely LOVED my bouquets and floral arrangements! Kathy was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend Eve’s Florist!!

Eve's Florist 3
    Eve's Florist 4

Jonathan · Married on 05/12/2018

Kathy was a true pleasure to work with! The centerpieces and boutonnières she created we’re absolutely beautiful, truly captured our vision for the day, and worked for our budget.

Ginger · Married on 04/21/2018

Kathy and her team did an AMAZING job. She was so patient with me as we worked through flower selections, didn't rush me at all throughout the process. The day of the wedding I was so excited to see my flowers, and I wasn't disappointed. The room looked spectacular, and the ceremony flowers were gorgeous. It was an easy and seamless processs. I would highly recommend Eve's florist to anyone. Kathy, thank you for everything!! :)

Alix · Married on 04/14/2018

Eve's Florist and Kathy were a pleasure to work with for our wedding in Clearwater! We wanted simple bouquets, boutonnieres for the men, pin on corsages for the women, and some stems for decorating our reception venue. Eve's delivered the flowers for a low charge on time. The flowers were all lovely and fit well within our budget. Kathy was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She was very kind, flexible, and happy to answer any questions we had. Thank you for providing us with lovely flowers for our big day!

Eve's Florist 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

They were amazing to deal with, flexible and timely!! Loved everything about using Eve’s florist!

Tracy · Married on 03/18/2018

I am so incredibly happy with the flowers we purchased for our beach wedding. They were stunning! Kathy was amazing at helping me choose what I wanted. This was everything and more than I ever expected!.

C · Married on 03/15/2018

I have been ordering from Eve's Florist for years and have never been disappointed, nor have the recipients of any of my purchases. I am always made to feel as if I am Eve's Florist's only customer when I am ordering an arrangement. Their kindness, patience, and attention to detail continues to make them my favorite florist. Thank you for always taking care of every detail and my friends. Cathy

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Eve's Florist. Kathy, who is in charge of doing flowers for events, understood the vision I had for my wedding floristry, and executed it perfectly. I was very impressed with how much she was willing to work with me to make everything perfect. The prices were reasonable (about mid-range for all the quotes I received from florists in the area), and included delivery and set-up.

• Z

Zena · Married on 03/10/2018

Absolutely super satisfied with the service and the work !
    Very happy to have found a florist that a can use all the time and know that I will receive the best!
    Zena

Sonia · Married on 02/20/2018

Absolutely stunning – highly recommend!! If you’re looking for something spectacular, please look no further.
    I walked into Eve’s Florist with a strict timeline and request to produce a unique flower arrangement (Large Horseshoe) for a Memorial Service, along with 10 table centerpieces, for the Celebration of Life event afterwards.

I was greeted by Kathy and shared my vision. Kathy quickly put me at ease and said, “I understand and you will be pleased”. She was absolutely correct.

Besides being a dream to work with, Kathy kept me informed of the process and created Masterpieces! She went well beyond what I would have expected anyone to do. She actually had a wire frame built to create the large horseshoe. It was amazing!!! Everyone, including me were blown away by the beauty. The flowers selected to fill the horseshoe and the table centerpieces were, as I stated above SPECTACULAR!!

I couldn’t imagine working with a better florist! It doesn’t get any better than Kathy at Eve’s Florist!! I promise, you won’t be disappointed!!!!

Alison · Married on 02/18/2018

We were blown away with the customer service at Eves Florist! Our flowers for our wedding day were gorgeous! Due to the military our wedding was sooner than expected. I was worried that ordering our flowers a few weeks before the wedding wouldn't be possible. BUT, Kathy made it happen. She was beyond helpful and kindhearted. I showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind, gave her a budget and she made it happen! The flowers were well put together and in perfect conditions. And with Kathy's creative eye, we doubled the eucalyptus as decoration for our wedding arch and then as a centerpiece for our tables.
    I would definitely recommend Eves Florist to anyone for that special occasion; and for anyone who isn't looking to pay an arm and a leg for that special day!
    Thank you so much for making our special day that much more special!

Eve's Florist 6
    Eve's Florist 7
    Eve's Florist 8
    Eve's Florist 9
    Eve's Florist 10

Leslie · Married on 02/17/2018

Kathy was wonderful and very knowledgeable. Not looking at my wedding like it was only about money. I’ll continue to do business with Eve’s florist.

Ciara · Married on 10/13/2017

I haven't even gotten married yet but a review is necessary. Kathy has been AMAZING so far. We met and went through my needs. I knew what I wanted in my head and Kathy got it on paper even BETTER than I could have described it myself. This has been the best part of wedding planning so far. She is willing to work with you and help your vision become a reality. You will not regret your decision to work with her & Eve's florist! Another review to come after the wedding!

________________________________________________________________________
    The flowers Kathy made for our wedding on 10-13-17 were absolutely perfect and everything I imagined!!!!! She truly saw the vision and I got SO many complements on all the arrangements!!

Thank you kathy!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Eve’s Florist was amazing, Kathy was always available and amazingly helpful even with a change in Venue 57 days before the wedding that resulted in changes of decor. THEN they even came through in the days following Hurricane Irma finding every flower I had planned on in my wedding without a hitch! (and I know flowers were very difficult to find during that time!) I would recommend Eves to any bride to be!!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Eves florist was amazing. I had specific flowers I wanted and she got them without a problem. My sunflowers and white Daisy's made my day perfect!

Joy · Married on 07/08/2017

Kathy was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She had wonderful suggestions on arrangements and made the process easy and seamless! Flowers were delivered to my venue on my wedding day with no issues or requirements from me, and the final product was GORGEOUS!

Sylvia · Married on 07/07/2017

Eve's gets an A+ in all aspects! Thank you!

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Eve's was very helpful and my flowers were beautiful!!!

Alexa · Married on 05/28/2017

Eve's Florist was awesome to work with. I came in and told them exactly what I wanted and the budget I wanted and Kathy delivered. The flowers were beautiful for our special day. Kathy is awesome!

Lairyn · Married on 04/29/2017

Kathy with Eve's Florist was so incredibly helpful, and absolutely a joy to work with. When my venue coordinator was unresponsive leading up to our wedding, Kathy helped alleviate my stress and worry. I had only a very vague idea of what I wanted my bouquets to look like, and she was able to help me design them, and come up with something better than I could even imagine. Kathy was so wonderful. She took time to get to know me and my future husband, and was willing to help us in everything we did.