101 Reviews for Eve's Florist

Samples (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
100 Eve's Florist Reviews

Eves Florist made my wedding bouquets and arch for our wedding day & made me and & my bridesmaids even more beautiful on my wedding day! Kathy & her crew made the bouquets & arch more than perfect, exactly what i wanted ! I hired this company from Wedding Wire reviews from New York all the way to Clearwater! Kathy delivered the bouquets & did our arch the exact time she projected and made our day as perfect as we imagined. Thank you so much for making our day just as perfect as we imagined !

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/30/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

We were so pleased with our thistle and rosemary boutonnieres and our gorgeous wedding bouquets. Kathy was lovely to work with, creative and understanding and excited to collaborate. We highly recommend Eve's Florist!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets

Absolutely LOVED my bouquets and floral arrangements! Kathy was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend Eve’s Florist!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kathy was a true pleasure to work with! The centerpieces and boutonnières she created we’re absolutely beautiful, truly captured our vision for the day, and worked for our budget.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathy and her team did an AMAZING job. She was so patient with me as we worked through flower selections, didn't rush me at all throughout the process. The day of the wedding I was so excited to see my flowers, and I wasn't disappointed. The room looked spectacular, and the ceremony flowers were gorgeous. It was an easy and seamless processs. I would highly recommend Eve's florist to anyone. Kathy, thank you for everything!! :)

Profile Picture Ginger, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eve's Florist and Kathy were a pleasure to work with for our wedding in Clearwater! We wanted simple bouquets, boutonnieres for the men, pin on corsages for the women, and some stems for decorating our reception venue. Eve's delivered the flowers for a low charge on time. The flowers were all lovely and fit well within our budget. Kathy was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She was very kind, flexible, and happy to answer any questions we had. Thank you for providing us with lovely flowers for our big day!

Profile Picture Alix, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were amazing to deal with, flexible and timely!! Loved everything about using Eve’s florist!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am so incredibly happy with the flowers we purchased for our beach wedding. They were stunning! Kathy was amazing at helping me choose what I wanted. This was everything and more than I ever expected!.

Profile Picture Tracy, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have been ordering from Eve's Florist for years and have never been disappointed, nor have the recipients of any of my purchases. I am always made to feel as if I am Eve's Florist's only customer when I am ordering an arrangement. Their kindness, patience, and attention to detail continues to make them my favorite florist. Thank you for always taking care of every detail and my friends. Cathy

Profile Picture C, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with Eve's Florist. Kathy, who is in charge of doing flowers for events, understood the vision I had for my wedding floristry, and executed it perfectly. I was very impressed with how much she was willing to work with me to make everything perfect. The prices were reasonable (about mid-range for all the quotes I received from florists in the area), and included delivery and set-up.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely super satisfied with the service and the work !
Very happy to have found a florist that a can use all the time and know that I will receive the best!
Zena

Profile Picture Zena , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely stunning – highly recommend!! If you’re looking for something spectacular, please look no further.
I walked into Eve’s Florist with a strict timeline and request to produce a unique flower arrangement (Large Horseshoe) for a Memorial Service, along with 10 table centerpieces, for the Celebration of Life event afterwards.

I was greeted by Kathy and shared my vision. Kathy quickly put me at ease and said, “I understand and you will be pleased”. She was absolutely correct.

Besides being a dream to work with, Kathy kept me informed of the process and created Masterpieces! She went well beyond what I would have expected anyone to do. She actually had a wire frame built to create the large horseshoe. It was amazing!!! Everyone, including me were blown away by the beauty. The flowers selected to fill the horseshoe and the table centerpieces were, as I stated above SPECTACULAR!!

I couldn’t imagine working with a better florist! It doesn’t get any better than Kathy at Eve’s Florist!! I promise, you won’t be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Sonia, 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were blown away with the customer service at Eves Florist! Our flowers for our wedding day were gorgeous! Due to the military our wedding was sooner than expected. I was worried that ordering our flowers a few weeks before the wedding wouldn't be possible. BUT, Kathy made it happen. She was beyond helpful and kindhearted. I showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind, gave her a budget and she made it happen! The flowers were well put together and in perfect conditions. And with Kathy's creative eye, we doubled the eucalyptus as decoration for our wedding arch and then as a centerpiece for our tables.
I would definitely recommend Eves Florist to anyone for that special occasion; and for anyone who isn't looking to pay an arm and a leg for that special day!
Thank you so much for making our special day that much more special!

Profile Picture Alison, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Kathy was wonderful and very knowledgeable. Not looking at my wedding like it was only about money. I’ll continue to do business with Eve’s florist.

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I haven't even gotten married yet but a review is necessary. Kathy has been AMAZING so far. We met and went through my needs. I knew what I wanted in my head and Kathy got it on paper even BETTER than I could have described it myself. This has been the best part of wedding planning so far. She is willing to work with you and help your vision become a reality. You will not regret your decision to work with her & Eve's florist! Another review to come after the wedding!

________________________________________________________________________
The flowers Kathy made for our wedding on 10-13-17 were absolutely perfect and everything I imagined!!!!! She truly saw the vision and I got SO many complements on all the arrangements!!

Thank you kathy!!!

Profile Picture Ciara, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

Eve’s Florist was amazing, Kathy was always available and amazingly helpful even with a change in Venue 57 days before the wedding that resulted in changes of decor. THEN they even came through in the days following Hurricane Irma finding every flower I had planned on in my wedding without a hitch! (and I know flowers were very difficult to find during that time!) I would recommend Eves to any bride to be!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eves florist was amazing. I had specific flowers I wanted and she got them without a problem. My sunflowers and white Daisy's made my day perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Consultations

Kathy was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She had wonderful suggestions on arrangements and made the process easy and seamless! Flowers were delivered to my venue on my wedding day with no issues or requirements from me, and the final product was GORGEOUS!

Profile Picture Joy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eve's gets an A+ in all aspects! Thank you!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Eve's was very helpful and my flowers were beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Corsages

Eve's Florist was awesome to work with. I came in and told them exactly what I wanted and the budget I wanted and Kathy delivered. The flowers were beautiful for our special day. Kathy is awesome!

Profile Picture Alexa, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Venue Visit

Kathy with Eve's Florist was so incredibly helpful, and absolutely a joy to work with. When my venue coordinator was unresponsive leading up to our wedding, Kathy helped alleviate my stress and worry. I had only a very vague idea of what I wanted my bouquets to look like, and she was able to help me design them, and come up with something better than I could even imagine. Kathy was so wonderful. She took time to get to know me and my future husband, and was willing to help us in everything we did.

Profile Picture Lairyn, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Eve's Florist was one of the preferred vendors from our wedding venue, and I was already familiar with their location so went to them first. I met with Kathy and told her up front I am clueless when it comes to flowers and creativity in that department. She couldn't have been more helpful with the questions she asked and went above and beyond to create the vision I was looking for! The centerpieces were AMAZING, and we got so many compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres and overall look at the reception. The first quote I got was out of my budget, and Kathy immediately edited and got to the budget I was comfortable with. Had a wonderful experience with Eve's and will recommend for weddings or any other special occasions needing flowers!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got married in April 2017 and used Eve's Florist for my floral needs. Everyone at the shop was very nice and professional. I dealt with Cathy and I was so pleased with how responsive she was to my phone calls. We were on a budget and she helped create my vision within my budget. I would recommend Eve's Florist.

Profile Picture Leeann, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements