Eve's Florist Reviews

115 Reviews for Eve's Florist

• Ashley

Ashley M. · Getting married on 07/16/2022

Beautiful Flowers and Service

I'm so happy that I was able to find eve's florist. I live in Riverview Florida. However I drove all the way to Oldsmar Florida because of all the reviews and the flowers were just beautiful. I loved meeting with the owner as we talked and had a good time during the meeting

Sent on 05/18/2019

Jolene J. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Perfect wedding flowers

Andrea worked with us all through the process, even when we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID. She made every accommodation for our special requests and brought excellent ideas and suggestions to make everything perfect. We didn't have a ton o flowers, but what we did have were meaningful and just as we had hoped. The extra effort to make our cake flowers special was a nice surprise and the garland on the bride/groom table at the reception along with the amazing flowers on the Instagram wall were well beyond expectations. She listened and read my mind as the bride and delivered exactly the look I was hoping for. Highly recommend Eve's for any wedding needs!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Marisa

Marisa K. · Married on 08/14/2020

Just Amazing

I contacted Eve's about a month before my wedding and while they said that typically wasn't much time, that they would be able to get everything done for me. I know practically nothing about flowers but I sent Andrea pictures of everything I liked, and after a phone call with her, my order was placed. I had no idea what to expect but the flowers were everything I envisioned and so much more. They even threw in a free toss bouquet and delivered the flowers directly to the church for me so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Andrea and Eve's Florist are the quality, flexibility, and expertise every bride wants on their wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Eve's Florist's reply:

Thanks you Marissa for your kind words! It was our absolute pleasure to create beautiful florals for you. Especially for you and all our brides trying to navigate through this pandemic. Best wishes!

Heather R. · Married on 06/19/2020

Eve’s Florist

Eve’s Florist did a phenomenal job with our wedding flowers. The flowers far exceeded anything I could’ve imagined for our wedding day. The colors matched perfect & the arrangements were beautiful. We would definitely recommend them & will definitely be using them in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2020

Eve's Florist's reply:

I am so glad we nailed the color palette. I did not want to stray from your wedding vision. It all turned out beautiful. Cant wait to see wedding photos with the bride and groom!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey F. · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing florist, beautiful flowers!!

Andrea was absolutely amazing!! I knew I wanted a white bouquet with silver dollar eucalyptus but didn’t really know the names and types of flowers to use. Andrea showed us some different types and we put our trust into her and she did not disappoint! She put together an arrangement for us to put on our cross at the ceremony and then we used that for the head table at the reception. We got 7 bouquets including the bride, 4 corsages, 9 boutonnieres, the cross arrangement, cake flowers and the toss bouquet. We got so many compliments on our bouquets and I couldn’t be happier that I used Eve’s.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Eve's Florist's reply:

My absolute pleasure!! Its easy work when you have such lovely couples to work with! Thank you very much for putting your trust in me.

Patricia · Married on 10/12/2019

Ed and JJ provided great service and we couldn't have been happier with our flowers.

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • Alexa

Alexa S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Flowers for our Perfect Day!

I was absolutely pleased with Eve's Florist. They were very accommodating and took time to understand my vision for what I wanted for my girls and myself.
    When one of my bridesmaids picked up the flowers the day of the wedding, I was so happy to see the end product, and couldn't have imagined them being any more beautiful than they were. The pricing was very fair, and the customer service outstanding.
    Thank you so much, for your beautiful work!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/16/2019

So perfect

Planning a wedding from out of state is hard. Especially when it comes to choosing flowers. Kathy made it so easy and the price was so affordable.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Julie · Married on 05/12/2019

Great experience

Professional, reliable, reasonable priced

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • David

David · Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding Flowers Amazing

We had the pleasure to select Eves and work with Kathy. Such amazing person and she helped create the most amazing bridal flowers. Highly recommended. Thank you Kathy

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 12/29/2018

Eve’s Florist

Our flowers were beautiful! They arrived and set up when they said they would be! Our theme was tropical and the flowers were perfect! Bright lively colors! They lasted two weeks afterwards and looked amazing in our house!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience with Eve's Florist

I spoke with Kathy and she was absolutely wonderful!!! She was so friendly and willing to work within my needs. The flowers arrived on time and came out STUNNING!! We could not be happier!!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Rosemarie · Married on 09/15/2018

Fun and creative

Eves’s Florist was a pleasure to work with from the moment we walked in the shop. The owner is very friendly and creative. I had the vision but couldn’t put into words. She was patient with me and created some beautiful arrangements! I’d recommend Eves’s without any hesitation!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kelley · Married on 06/30/2018

Eves Florist made my wedding bouquets and arch for our wedding day & made me and & my bridesmaids even more beautiful on my wedding day! Kathy & her crew made the bouquets & arch more than perfect, exactly what i wanted ! I hired this company from Wedding Wire reviews from New York all the way to Clearwater! Kathy delivered the bouquets & did our arch the exact time she projected and made our day as perfect as we imagined. Thank you so much for making our day just as perfect as we imagined !

Sent on 07/07/2018

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

We were so pleased with our thistle and rosemary boutonnieres and our gorgeous wedding bouquets. Kathy was lovely to work with, creative and understanding and excited to collaborate. We highly recommend Eve's Florist!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2018

Absolutely LOVED my bouquets and floral arrangements! Kathy was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend Eve’s Florist!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jonathan · Married on 05/12/2018

Kathy was a true pleasure to work with! The centerpieces and boutonnières she created we’re absolutely beautiful, truly captured our vision for the day, and worked for our budget.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ginger · Married on 04/21/2018

Kathy and her team did an AMAZING job. She was so patient with me as we worked through flower selections, didn't rush me at all throughout the process. The day of the wedding I was so excited to see my flowers, and I wasn't disappointed. The room looked spectacular, and the ceremony flowers were gorgeous. It was an easy and seamless processs. I would highly recommend Eve's florist to anyone. Kathy, thank you for everything!! :)

Sent on 05/09/2018

Alix · Married on 04/14/2018

Eve's Florist and Kathy were a pleasure to work with for our wedding in Clearwater! We wanted simple bouquets, boutonnieres for the men, pin on corsages for the women, and some stems for decorating our reception venue. Eve's delivered the flowers for a low charge on time. The flowers were all lovely and fit well within our budget. Kathy was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She was very kind, flexible, and happy to answer any questions we had. Thank you for providing us with lovely flowers for our big day!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

They were amazing to deal with, flexible and timely!! Loved everything about using Eve’s florist!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Tracy · Married on 03/18/2018

I am so incredibly happy with the flowers we purchased for our beach wedding. They were stunning! Kathy was amazing at helping me choose what I wanted. This was everything and more than I ever expected!.

Sent on 03/26/2018

C · Married on 03/15/2018

I have been ordering from Eve's Florist for years and have never been disappointed, nor have the recipients of any of my purchases. I am always made to feel as if I am Eve's Florist's only customer when I am ordering an arrangement. Their kindness, patience, and attention to detail continues to make them my favorite florist. Thank you for always taking care of every detail and my friends. Cathy

Sent on 03/15/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Eve's Florist. Kathy, who is in charge of doing flowers for events, understood the vision I had for my wedding floristry, and executed it perfectly. I was very impressed with how much she was willing to work with me to make everything perfect. The prices were reasonable (about mid-range for all the quotes I received from florists in the area), and included delivery and set-up.

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Z

Zena · Married on 03/10/2018

Absolutely super satisfied with the service and the work !
    Very happy to have found a florist that a can use all the time and know that I will receive the best!
    Zena

Sent on 03/10/2018

Sonia · Married on 02/20/2018

Absolutely stunning – highly recommend!! If you’re looking for something spectacular, please look no further.
    I walked into Eve’s Florist with a strict timeline and request to produce a unique flower arrangement (Large Horseshoe) for a Memorial Service, along with 10 table centerpieces, for the Celebration of Life event afterwards.

I was greeted by Kathy and shared my vision. Kathy quickly put me at ease and said, “I understand and you will be pleased”. She was absolutely correct.

Besides being a dream to work with, Kathy kept me informed of the process and created Masterpieces! She went well beyond what I would have expected anyone to do. She actually had a wire frame built to create the large horseshoe. It was amazing!!! Everyone, including me were blown away by the beauty. The flowers selected to fill the horseshoe and the table centerpieces were, as I stated above SPECTACULAR!!

I couldn’t imagine working with a better florist! It doesn’t get any better than Kathy at Eve’s Florist!! I promise, you won’t be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2018