Everything and The Wedding Too Reviews

Everything and The Wedding Too 5
Everything and The Wedding Too 6
Everything and The Wedding Too 7

Daniel · Married on 09/05/2015

From the first meeting with Roger, he was professional, funny and helped us get our time line in order for the big day. We really didn't know where to start on the time line so having him give us some structure really made it easy to relax and start enjoying the more fun parts of planning like picking the music! He played all the songs we requested from him and the songs he brought with him were awesome for getting everyone not the dance floor. He even took 600+ pics of the day and put them on Facebook which was awesome! I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend Roger to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2015

My wedding is scheduled for June 2015. From the first phone call with Roger, I knew that he was the dj we were going to use for our wedding. He is so professional! We had an initial meeting and he planned out every last detail with timing during our reception. He is so nice and from what I've heard he's the best in Pensacola! Can't wait to have him at our wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Tricia · Married on 05/17/2015

Roger Martinez is truly amazing. He is not just a dj. He cordinated my whole wedding. His services are worth every dollar and more. He rocks!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Beverly · event on 05/01/2015

great event planer, great dj!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2014

Roger went above and beyond just being our DJ at out wedding! He helped from setting everything up to taking everything down, took over 300 pictures {some of which were better than my photographer!} I suggest him to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/18/2015

My reception was the one part of my wedding that I did not stress about. From day one of meeting Rodger, I knew he would have everything under control and he did. Rodger is a reception orchestration master, kept the party going, and went above and beyond to help out however he could. I recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ, because you get more than just a DJ, you also get tons of photos, lights, and a coordinator/superhero in one. Thank you so much Rodger for everything!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 11/02/2014

Roger, we just want to thank you again for making our wedding absolutely perfect. The music, the lighting, it was amazing. All our guests had such a great time. We are appreciate you and your talent. Thank you for making our wedding dream come true with stress free environment!

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 11/02/2014

Sent on 11/17/2014

Eunice · Married on 11/01/2014

Roger went above and beyond for my wedding reception! He is more than just a "DJ" I can honestly say he is a wedding coordinator! As soon as we arrived at our reception hall from the church we were immediately greeted by him. I love that Roger takes pictures and videos of the entire night. Even better that he projects them on the screen! He always checked in on us and let us know what event we would do next for ex garter removal, cake cutting, toast, shoe game(which was so much fun!) He kept the party going all night and even had karaoke for our family! He really knows the wedding business well. I highly recommend his services! Choose Roger for your wedding or special event! You truly won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2014

Roger was a great DJ for our wedding and could not have imagined anyone else for our day. Between him and the photographer our wedding day went so smoothly that we did not have to stress about anything. We met to discuss the timeline of the wedding a month before. He was prompt with responses to emails and the communication made me feel confident we would not have anything to worry about. Book with him and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Mallory · Married on 09/13/2014

Do you want a DJ or do you want someone that will make your reception perfect? Because Roger is not just a DJ.

Roger did the following:
    -Coordinated the reception. -From opening the buffet, cake cutting, tossing the bouquet, you name it!
    -Took tons of video and pictures and then posted showed them during the wedding and posted them on Facebook for everyone to see.
    -Had lighting placed throughout the venue.
    -Kept the music going and took special requests (such as karaoke!).
    -Really made sure the party got started and continued on.

He was absolutely amazing. Even the caterer told us it was one of the best receptions he had ever been to.

Hands down, best DJ in Pensacola.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Julie · Married on 08/12/2014

Roger went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect. He have me helpful advice about to ceremony to ensure everything went perfect. He also took over 500 pictures of the entire day including decorations, wedding cake, ceremony, reception, and dancing. Talk about going above and beyond! He posted the pictures online the less than 24 hours after the wedding!! This was so much fun to look at and share with our family and friends. Roger is very experienced and professional. He was very helpful keeping our reception on time and made sure everything on our wish list was completed. He also helped coordinate and instruct our guest for our lantern release on the beach and sparkler exit. I would highly recommend Roger to any bride who wants to make sure her reception runs smoothly and flawless!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Annabelle · Married on 08/10/2014

We will recommend Roger to our friends and relatives ,his reliable and dependable,very professional if we have any concern or questions he calls us back right away.we had a destination wedding so we don't know anybody in Pensacola Fl.,he knows people,like photographer,bakery,restaurant etc.his like a walking directory,he will hook you up to the right people. His services were above and beyond what we expected.

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • CerebellumE

Sarah · Married on 07/31/2014

Roger is amazing at what he does!! He came to our ceremony just to take pictures to have showing at our reception! Our guests loved it! He made everything run so smooth and I didn't stress about one thing that night!! I would recommend him to everyone I know!! Love love love him!!! Thank you, Roger, for all of your help and your amazing work!! :)

Sent on 08/10/2014

Alicia · Married on 07/25/2014

Roger was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He went above and beyond every minute, from th wedding to the last moment of the reception. He took so many pictures throughout the night. All of my wedding guests were raving about Roger. I highly reccomend contacting him for any of your wedding needs! He did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Tammi · Married on 07/21/2014

Roger is absolutely amazing. I have never met someone who is as kind and caring as him. You're not just another customer to him, he really does care. He's involved with everything you can think, from planning to putting your mind at ease. Roger is very flexible with his schedule as well. During our meetings before the wedding, he really helped put my mind at ease. He promised everything would be fine. He helped us with song choices and let us hear samples and gave us ideas for everything. works well with others. He was awesome with our photographer. Roger went above and beyond his call of duty to do make my day as stress free as possible. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Paulette · event on 06/05/2014

Roger is the best! Besides his consummate professionalism, great personality, great music choices and state of the art technology, he has the best attitude in the world. His enthusiasm is contagious. He loves what he does and it shows. He feels more like family than just the DJ.

• F

Fran · Married on 05/31/2014

This was our second daughters wedding so we have something to compare to and there is no better DJ than Roger!! He had every detail mapped out. I, mother of the bride, didn't have to worry about a thing. Not only did he take care of every detail with the music and lighting but he took over 500 photos of the ceremony and reception and had them running all during the reception and had them posted on facebook the next day. For all our family and friends who couldn't be there that was extra nice. There just aren't enough great things to say about Roger, my guest are still talking about him. My advice is to book early so you don't miss out!!!!!! I can't imagine my daughters wedding without him!!!!! Love you Roger!!!

• F

Fran · Married on 05/31/2014

Book early! We used Roger for my daughter's wedding. Roger is awesome, a one stop shop for all your wedding needs!!! He did everything we ask for and much more. We would have been lost without him!!! He was a DJ, wedding advisor, wedding coordinator, photographer, etc., etc. We booked extra early so we didn't take a chance of not getting him and so glad we did!! We love, love, love Roger, he is the best!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/03/2014

We were so lucky to book him for our wedding reception when we did. He came HIGHLY recommended from our venue and we wanted the best of the best. Our wedding was in Pensacola, FL but we live in Houston. Roger always made time to meet with us when we were in town for a visit, meeting face to face as often as we could helped reassure us that he was on board and completely available for our concerns. He told us from our initially meeting that he was going to make our wedding day the best day of our lives, smooth without any issues. He absolutely held up his end! Not only were we impressed as the bride & groom but we had several compliments from guests as to how awesome and laid back out DJ was. But, keep in mind Roger is much more than just a DJ. He was able to provide a list of local vendors for us from photography to music to hair & makeup to....you name it! If we didn't know what we were doing Roger was there to lend his professional opinion and hook us up with the best people he knew. He took TONS of pictures during our ceremony and had them on a slideshow during our reception. The snapshots didn't stop there though! Roger continued to take pictures throughout the night and hours after the reception he uploaded all the pictures he took online so we could see them. It was such an amazing gift he gave us! We didn't have to wait weeks or even months to see all the great moments of the night. Shortly after our reception started Roger approached me and asked where they were....the look on my face said it all. What cake cutting utensils?? Roger was amazing! He said he'd take care of it and within 20 minutes, BOOM! He appeared again with utensils. He didn't miss a beat and he reassured me then and all throughout the night that everything was taken care of. And he was right. That was by far the best night of our lives and Roger was there every step of the way to make sure it was nothing but fantastic. THANK YOU ROGER!!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 03/30/2014

I normally don't give anyone or thing 5 stars but Roger was AMAZING!!! He responded to all calls and text and was willing to meet me as many times as I needed. He was not only the DJ for our wedding but he acted as an additional photographer and event coordinator. Roger knows his stuff when it comes to weddings. If he wasn't there our wedding would not have run as smoothly. Roger was organized and remained professional through out the entire year of planning. His prices are reasonable and well worth every penny. Thank you so much Again Roger for making my big day beyond amazing and memorable.

Tarsila · Married on 03/23/2014

Roger is so professional, he's always available to help, ALWAYS picks up his phone (which doesn't happen very often with most vendors), and did an amazing job on my wedding day! I truly couldn't be happier! My husband and I had a blast :)

Sent on 03/30/2014

Shelby · Married on 03/22/2014

He did such a wonderful job! The whole reception was so smooth and organized. My husband and myself could not have been happier with him. We thank you for helping make our big day so wonderful!!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Liberty · Married on 03/15/2014

Roger is the best! He takes care of so many little details! He made sure our party stayed upbeat and fun the whole time. Everyone lived being able to see the photos from throughout the wedding being played on the projection screen it was so cool! He's the best and I will highly reccomend him !

Summer · Married on 03/08/2014

This wonderful man made one of the most important day of my life so special!! I highly recommend Roger Martinez for any event....... He made this night a very memorable one Jeremy and I will never forget!!!