Everything and The Wedding Too Reviews

134 | Pensacola, FL

134 Reviews for Everything and The Wedding Too

Jessie H. · Married on 11/09/2019

Great wedding DJ!

Roger was great, he listened to my concerns and helped keep everything flowing nicely. Music was great, no complaints!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Stephanie_Cannon13@yahoo.com

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome DJ!

Roger was incredible to work with while planning my wedding! He invited me to bridal expos for inspiration and recommended other reputable vendors he knew would be good to work with. His music set up was so cool and worked perfectly at the venue. He put up photos of the wedding during the reception on that big TV of his which was an awesome touch! Roger was able to accommodate every request we had and was able to tailor our playlist that worked perfectly! I would highly recommend Roger as he will be an awesome addition to your major event!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney B. · Married on 07/15/2019

Stop looking and hire Roger!

Roger went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He was the best part of our reception.
    Roger, you don’t know how much you meant to me. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Cassidy · Married on 08/25/2018

Roger was amazing. I had planned a destination wedding in Pensacola and he was so attentive to every detail. He came to my rehearsal because he also provided the music at the ceremony. He had so many ideas and helped direct everything because we did not have a wedding planner. The ceremony and reception was a success largely because of his direction and his enthusiasm. I had so many guests say that they loved roger and he took so many pictures and was just so easy and nice to work with. I can not explain the gratitude I have for all his hard work and i would recommend him because I have never seen a better dj/ wedding director than roger. The music was awesome, I also had very specific selections for my ceremony and reception intro and he was able to get all of them, He is just amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Thomas · Married on 06/28/2018

From the preplanning to the execution Roger really helped make our wedding an awesome time for all involved. He helped us plan the timeline and select appropriate songs for each part. He then kept everything (and everyone) on time. Which freed us up to enjoy ourselves. We have gotten so many compliments on how fun our wedding and reception were from family and friends. Roger helped make our dream event come to life!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Roger was awesome to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and gives you a sense that everything is going to turn out great. He is super organized and you don't have to worry about anything. I couldn't have picked a better DJ.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Roger made my daughter’s reception SO FUN!! He kept the timeline going smooth and made everyone there have a good time! We would recommend him to anyone for any kind of event!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Judy · Married on 04/07/2018

Roger, your being part of my Sailor and his brides wedding was amazing. We chose wisely. Very professional and you went above and beyond to ensure everyone had a great time. The pictures you took ensured we can look at daily and enjoy, no one was missed. Music was fun and entertaining entire evening. Would highly recommend your service.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Dominique · Married on 04/07/2018

Roger was excellent! He made everything leading up to the ceremony so stress free! When i felt like I didnt know what to do with planning he came through with great recommendations. He's very easy going with a lot of experience. And as far as the reception goes, we had a BLAST! He made sure everything flowed smoothly from one event to another in a timely manner. He also takes a lot of pictures for you to enjoy on a slideshow during the reception and gives them to you on a flash drive afterward which I thought was very cool! I highly recommend everything and the wedding too for your event! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Bobbie · Married on 11/04/2017

When planning our wedding we were not even sure where to begin when seeking out a DJ. Roger was recommended to us by our caterer and after our first wedding meeting we knew exactly why! The first time we talked Roger spent about an hour on the phone with us going over many details and getting to know us as a couple. Our first in-person meeting was great. We weren't sure what we wanted as far as specific songs but Roger gave us homework and pointed us in many great directions when researching our music. During that first meeting Roger helped us make a timeline for the whole wedding! After knowing I could do everything I wanted in the time I had took a huge weight off my shoulders! On our wedding day Roger got to the venue early and had a great setup on the stage! We all loved the 800+ photos he took that day and then shared them all with us on facebook after the wedding! The guests also got excited when seeing his photos on the TV screens he had set up. It really added a special element to our wedding and all our guests were so impressed! Our guests were also very impressed with how professional he was and how he kept the reception moving along without feeling rushed. We all ended the night with a group dance to We Are Family and it was an absolutely perfect ending to an amazing day. We do not regret hiring Roger for our wedding and you will not either!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Roger was the best DJ I could have possibly had on my wedding day! He was so much more than a DJ, he took a TON of great pictures, kept the night going with different games and dances, and was so helpful! I live out of state which was not a problem for him, he was super accommodating and easy to contact!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Blown Away!

I attended my nephew's beach wedding in Destin, FL this past weekend and I cannot say enough about this DJ! I honestly thought he was their wedding coordinator, because of the way he kept everything flowing and organized. I even questioned if he was their photographer too, because he was taking pictures of all the guests. Not only did he ensure those being photographed were facing towards or away from the sun and wind correctly, but then he was making sure people took off their sunglasses for at least one of the shots, so you could choose between a photo of one with and one without.
    THEN, to top everything off, when we got to the reception, he already had the ceremony and before & after photos showing on a big screen tv on a loop!

He played a great selection of dance music and had a nice mix of slow songs too.

I would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Cortney · Married on 05/12/2017

Roger is such a great person and DJ! From anything that I learned about planning a wedding, I learned that you need a good DJ. He is your guy! He will organize your whole day and make it awesome!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Tamara · Married on 04/25/2017

Roger is amazing!!! I'm from Pensacola, but live in New York. Planning a wedding was nerve-wracking! Roger assisted so much with other vendors. He is truely the best in the business, and WELL worth the $$ he gets paid. If I had to plan another wedding, Roger would be the first vendor I would book, because he is the best and his calandar fills up quickly. He was there all day, ensuring that everything ran smoothly, and ran the reception so well, I didn't have to worry or address anything.
    Book him! You WILL NOT regret hiring him!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Roger went above and beyond for my wedding! Not only did he take 100s of pictures for us that showed during the reception but he was up beat,
    Funny, and added things to the reception that I was expecting but added to my Disney thing wedding: like playing the Disney music videos during the songs! He was way more than a dj! Would highly recommend him to anybody in need of a dj!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Roger was amazing for our wedding ! He was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns throughout the whole planning process. He kept our party going the whole time and my guests loved him!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/25/2017

Roger is wonderful! He took care of everything for my daughter's wedding....more than I'm sure I even know about! He made sure everything was on time, and that we had everything we needed before we even realized we needed it. He made the day effortless and FUN! He is more than a DJ, and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Roger was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/29/2016

Roger is the BEST!!! I would recommend him to any couple. He not only kept the party going during the reception, but he also took photos of the ceremony and had them going on a slide show during the reception. He has all types of ideas to make your day go by smoothly. Thank you again for all you did for us!!

Becca and Scott Midgette

Sent on 01/18/2017

Evi · Married on 10/03/2016

I would recommend Roger to anyone!! We were referred to him by Royal Beach Wedding services and he went above and beyond to make our beach wedding something unforgettable! Our day was amazing, not only was he a fantastic DJ but he helped out by providing us was amazing pictures and a fantastic slideshow during our reception. He also helped us with our cake cutting and was a truly genuine person to have on your special day!! Thanks again Roger, your the best!!
    Michael and Evi Linger??

Sent on 10/10/2016

Charlotte · Married on 08/13/2016

Roger went above and beyond at my wedding I recommend him for anyone wanting a DJ he did a great job and made our wedding so much fun ??

Sent on 08/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2016

Hands down best DJ EVER! Roger made our reception amazing and had everyone on the dance floor. He really listened to what we wanted and made everything perfect.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Racine · Married on 06/18/2016

Book EARLY because he will definitely be booked over a year in advance! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and a lot of that had to do with Roger and his services. This guy is beyond amazing and made our day truly magically. Whether our guests were 13 years old, 30 years old, or 60 years old...Roger had them on the dance floor! This was everything I wanted it to be and so much more. Roger was very professional from Day 1. We had two scheduled appointments with Roger where he broke everything down from start to finish, not one detail was missing. This guy is beyond organized, professional and knows how to make sure everyone has a good time. Not only did he play the right music, make sure everyone was enjoying themselves, but he took hundreds of photos for us as well as set up his big screen TVs to play our slide-show. We were actually able to decrease the # of hours we paid for our photographers because Roger was doing that job too. I honestly cannot truly express in words how amazing Roger and his services are and how grateful I am that we were able to work with him. He is a one in a million and worth every penny. I wish you all the best as you try and secure Roger for your event/big day!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't imagine my special day going better than it did with Roger as my DJ. Roger is truly more than a DJ, he is a day of coordinator, photographer and so much more! He really kept the party rolling, my guests dancing, and allowed everything to happen seamlessly. Even my photographer said after the night was over that she wishes she could bring Roger to every event she is a part of.

Roger Martinez is the best DJ in Pensacola - you definitely want to book him!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2016

Roger was amazing from the first moment I booked til clean up of the venue. I had to change my wedding date several times and Roger was very understanding and accommodating. During the wedding he did more than just DJ, he helped with every announcement and toast and organized everything perfectly. Everyone loved him and he definitely kept all ages on the dance floor. He really made my wedding night absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2016