Everything and The Wedding Too Reviews

Everything and The Wedding Too 5
Everything and The Wedding Too 6
Everything and The Wedding Too 7

Cassidy · Married on 08/25/2018

Roger was amazing. I had planned a destination wedding in Pensacola and he was so attentive to every detail. He came to my rehearsal because he also provided the music at the ceremony. He had so many ideas and helped direct everything because we did not have a wedding planner. The ceremony and reception was a success largely because of his direction and his enthusiasm. I had so many guests say that they loved roger and he took so many pictures and was just so easy and nice to work with. I can not explain the gratitude I have for all his hard work and i would recommend him because I have never seen a better dj/ wedding director than roger. The music was awesome, I also had very specific selections for my ceremony and reception intro and he was able to get all of them, He is just amazing!!!!

Thomas · Married on 06/28/2018

From the preplanning to the execution Roger really helped make our wedding an awesome time for all involved. He helped us plan the timeline and select appropriate songs for each part. He then kept everything (and everyone) on time. Which freed us up to enjoy ourselves. We have gotten so many compliments on how fun our wedding and reception were from family and friends. Roger helped make our dream event come to life!

melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Roger was awesome to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and gives you a sense that everything is going to turn out great. He is super organized and you don't have to worry about anything. I couldn't have picked a better DJ.

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Roger made my daughter’s reception SO FUN!! He kept the timeline going smooth and made everyone there have a good time! We would recommend him to anyone for any kind of event!!!

Everything and The Wedding Too 11

Judy · Married on 04/07/2018

Roger, your being part of my Sailor and his brides wedding was amazing. We chose wisely. Very professional and you went above and beyond to ensure everyone had a great time. The pictures you took ensured we can look at daily and enjoy, no one was missed. Music was fun and entertaining entire evening. Would highly recommend your service.

Everything and The Wedding Too 12
    Everything and The Wedding Too 13
    Everything and The Wedding Too 14
    Everything and The Wedding Too 15
    Everything and The Wedding Too 16

Bobbie · Married on 11/04/2017

When planning our wedding we were not even sure where to begin when seeking out a DJ. Roger was recommended to us by our caterer and after our first wedding meeting we knew exactly why! The first time we talked Roger spent about an hour on the phone with us going over many details and getting to know us as a couple. Our first in-person meeting was great. We weren't sure what we wanted as far as specific songs but Roger gave us homework and pointed us in many great directions when researching our music. During that first meeting Roger helped us make a timeline for the whole wedding! After knowing I could do everything I wanted in the time I had took a huge weight off my shoulders! On our wedding day Roger got to the venue early and had a great setup on the stage! We all loved the 800+ photos he took that day and then shared them all with us on facebook after the wedding! The guests also got excited when seeing his photos on the TV screens he had set up. It really added a special element to our wedding and all our guests were so impressed! Our guests were also very impressed with how professional he was and how he kept the reception moving along without feeling rushed. We all ended the night with a group dance to We Are Family and it was an absolutely perfect ending to an amazing day. We do not regret hiring Roger for our wedding and you will not either!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Roger was the best DJ I could have possibly had on my wedding day! He was so much more than a DJ, he took a TON of great pictures, kept the night going with different games and dances, and was so helpful! I live out of state which was not a problem for him, he was super accommodating and easy to contact!

Cortney · Married on 05/12/2017

Roger is such a great person and DJ! From anything that I learned about planning a wedding, I learned that you need a good DJ. He is your guy! He will organize your whole day and make it awesome!!!

Tamara · Married on 04/25/2017

Roger is amazing!!! I'm from Pensacola, but live in New York. Planning a wedding was nerve-wracking! Roger assisted so much with other vendors. He is truely the best in the business, and WELL worth the $$ he gets paid. If I had to plan another wedding, Roger would be the first vendor I would book, because he is the best and his calandar fills up quickly. He was there all day, ensuring that everything ran smoothly, and ran the reception so well, I didn't have to worry or address anything.
    Book him! You WILL NOT regret hiring him!

• User6328598 · 1+ year ago

Roger went above and beyond for my wedding! Not only did he take 100s of pictures for us that showed during the reception but he was up beat,
    Funny, and added things to the reception that I was expecting but added to my Disney thing wedding: like playing the Disney music videos during the songs! He was way more than a dj! Would highly recommend him to anybody in need of a dj!

• User6937036 · 1+ year ago

Roger was amazing for our wedding ! He was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns throughout the whole planning process. He kept our party going the whole time and my guests loved him!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/25/2017

Roger is wonderful! He took care of everything for my daughter's wedding....more than I'm sure I even know about! He made sure everything was on time, and that we had everything we needed before we even realized we needed it. He made the day effortless and FUN! He is more than a DJ, and I would highly recommend him!

Roger was absolutely amazing!

Rebecca · Married on 10/29/2016

Roger is the BEST!!! I would recommend him to any couple. He not only kept the party going during the reception, but he also took photos of the ceremony and had them going on a slide show during the reception. He has all types of ideas to make your day go by smoothly. Thank you again for all you did for us!!

Becca and Scott Midgette

Evi · Married on 10/03/2016

I would recommend Roger to anyone!! We were referred to him by Royal Beach Wedding services and he went above and beyond to make our beach wedding something unforgettable! Our day was amazing, not only was he a fantastic DJ but he helped out by providing us was amazing pictures and a fantastic slideshow during our reception. He also helped us with our cake cutting and was a truly genuine person to have on your special day!! Thanks again Roger, your the best!!
    Michael and Evi Linger??

Charlotte · Married on 08/13/2016

Roger went above and beyond at my wedding I recommend him for anyone wanting a DJ he did a great job and made our wedding so much fun ??

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2016

Hands down best DJ EVER! Roger made our reception amazing and had everyone on the dance floor. He really listened to what we wanted and made everything perfect.

Racine · Married on 06/18/2016

Book EARLY because he will definitely be booked over a year in advance! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and a lot of that had to do with Roger and his services. This guy is beyond amazing and made our day truly magically. Whether our guests were 13 years old, 30 years old, or 60 years old...Roger had them on the dance floor! This was everything I wanted it to be and so much more. Roger was very professional from Day 1. We had two scheduled appointments with Roger where he broke everything down from start to finish, not one detail was missing. This guy is beyond organized, professional and knows how to make sure everyone has a good time. Not only did he play the right music, make sure everyone was enjoying themselves, but he took hundreds of photos for us as well as set up his big screen TVs to play our slide-show. We were actually able to decrease the # of hours we paid for our photographers because Roger was doing that job too. I honestly cannot truly express in words how amazing Roger and his services are and how grateful I am that we were able to work with him. He is a one in a million and worth every penny. I wish you all the best as you try and secure Roger for your event/big day!!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't imagine my special day going better than it did with Roger as my DJ. Roger is truly more than a DJ, he is a day of coordinator, photographer and so much more! He really kept the party rolling, my guests dancing, and allowed everything to happen seamlessly. Even my photographer said after the night was over that she wishes she could bring Roger to every event she is a part of.

Roger Martinez is the best DJ in Pensacola - you definitely want to book him!

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2016

Roger was amazing from the first moment I booked til clean up of the venue. I had to change my wedding date several times and Roger was very understanding and accommodating. During the wedding he did more than just DJ, he helped with every announcement and toast and organized everything perfectly. Everyone loved him and he definitely kept all ages on the dance floor. He really made my wedding night absolutely perfect!

Not only did Roger DJ my wedding and reception, he also photographed the ceremony and then displayed the pictures on screens during the reception. He kept the entire wedding party on schedule and was very attentive to my husband and I. He is a great guy and was very professional. I would highly recommend him for a stress free wedding!

Roger did an AMAZING job with my wedding and took lots of pictures and took care of so much and helped make my special day as less stressful as possible he is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone any day . Thank you for doing an awesome job ??

Brian · Married on 09/06/2015

Roger did an absolutely amazing job at both my daughters and my wedding. He was very professional and his only concern was making us happy. When you hire Roger you will be getting more than a DJ. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone! Thank you so much for everything Roger!!!

Daniel · Married on 09/05/2015

From the first meeting with Roger, he was professional, funny and helped us get our time line in order for the big day. We really didn't know where to start on the time line so having him give us some structure really made it easy to relax and start enjoying the more fun parts of planning like picking the music! He played all the songs we requested from him and the songs he brought with him were awesome for getting everyone not the dance floor. He even took 600+ pics of the day and put them on Facebook which was awesome! I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend Roger to anyone in need of a DJ!