Every Emotion Photography Reviews

Every Emotion Photography 3
Every Emotion Photography 4
Every Emotion Photography 5
  • Kylie Blakemore · Getting married on 04/27/2025

Outstanding in every way!

Tamara did the most amazing job on our photos!! If I could give her more stars, I would! She really captured the romance and happiness in every photo! My boyfriend and I were ecstatic when we got them back and saw the time and attention to detail she put in to making our photos look immaculate! Her prices are very reasonable. Also, the time it took for her to get our photo gallery ready was more than reasonable. We didn’t wait long at all. She is so fun to be around, made us very comfortable, and the nicest person ever!! She definitely knows what she’s doing. To anyone thinking about getting any kind of photos done, ESPECIALLY WEDDING PHOTOS.. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but her!

Every Emotion Photography 6
    Every Emotion Photography 18
    Every Emotion Photography 19
    Sent on 05/09/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Kylie, this just made me tear up. Thank you so much for reminding me why I do what I do. I can't wait to someday shoot your wedding...

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Tamara was fantastic! She makes you feel so comfortable, and she was so easy to work with. She knows all of the best spots and poses. She even was able to capture amazing photos with our dogs in them, she was so patient. She edited our photos and got them back to us so quickly, and the quality of her work is amazing! I would recommend her to everyone for any of your photography needs! Thanks Tamara!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Your session was one I will remember always.
  • Alexis

Alexis La Benz · Getting married on 10/17/2020

So glad we chose her!! :)

Tamara is absolutely fantastic! We are so lucky to have found her! So professional, kind, and easy to work with. She made my fiancé and I feel really comfortable. 10/10! :)

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Tamara has been helping us with so much more than just our engagement photos... she's been assisting in our entire wedding! Because she is familiar with the Sedona area, she has been able to recommend vendors, DJ's, stylists, you name it! Tamara is very easy to get in touch with to answer any questions or concerns, always willing to help. When we finally got to meet Tamara for our engagement photo session, we were more than impressed. Tamara is professional, personable and especially talented. Words can't describe how happy my fiance and I are with the result of her photos! We highly recommend Tamara to anyone who is looking for a timely and skilled photographer. We cannot wait to work with her again for our wedding photos!

Every Emotion Photography 20
    Every Emotion Photography 28
    Every Emotion Photography 29
    Sent on 07/04/2018

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I am super excited for your wedding as well and I am eternally grateful that you found me :)
  • Sheena

Sheena Luther · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Tamara is amazing!

Although we haven't had our wedding yet, I feel like Tamara and I have known each other for years! She is very personable and was willing to work with our budget. Not only has she been a joy to work with through the planning process but she has many years of experience and vast knowledge of Sedona (us being out of state this has been extremely helpful!!). The quality of her work in the samples she has shown us are creative and truly capture the "raw emotion" during special events such as a wedding - we cannot wait to work with her on our special day and would highly recommend her for yours!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

The feeling is mutual, Sheena! You are so incredibly sweet to write this and I can't wait to blow you away with your own beautiful wedding pictures :)

Natalie Hecht · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Simply the Best

We have used Tamara for all of our pictures. Everything from maternity, to newborn, to engagement, to senior pics, to intimate. She has such an amazing talent. The only complaint we have is that she was booked on our wedding date. Anyone would be lucky to snag her for their big day

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you, Natalie!! I am so so sad that I can't shoot your wedding. I wish I could clone myself ;)
  • Margaret

Margaret Hinrichs · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Amazing photos, comfortable and great to work with - book with Tamara!

My fiance and I have never gotten professional photos taken of us before and we were a little apprehensive about our engagement shoot. From the very beginning, Tamara put us at ease and was incredibly professional. She is a Sedona native and knew all of the great spots for us to take pictures. Since we are from out of town, we trusted her location judgement and are so glad we did! We went to Page Spring Cellars and she knew all of the right places to shoot, and helped put us at ease and feel comfortable the whole time. I love how she got so many candid shots of us laughing and smiling at each other instead of everything looking stiff and posed. I can't stop looking at our pictures! She is also super networked in Sedona, from hotels to event planners to caterers to ceremony location recommendations. You can tell that she loves what she does and cares about her brides - she is so fast and responsive, over text and email. We cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding! Thank you, Tamara!

Every Emotion Photography 30
    Every Emotion Photography 35
    Sent on 11/08/2019

Mary Motzko · Married on 11/01/2019

Tamara is the best!!

Tamara not only helped us orchestrate an unusual pre-wedding photoshoot request, she did it in record heats in Sedona and made the experience so enjoyable! We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in Nov, and our baby photos in Feb! She truly made us feel comfortable during the entire shoot and the photos are beautiful!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lindsey Scholta · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing!!!

We have gotten our pics take for the last three years and love every one of them. Tamara has been there through all of our life moments. We would recommend her to everyone

Sent on 11/15/2019

Kyra · Married on 10/19/2019

Tamara is such a wonderful photographer, my fiancé and I are very very happy with every single picture we got back (and so many!!! :) ) of our engagement session! She made us both very comfortable during the session and bothgot along with her so much! Would highly recommend Every Emotion Photography to anyone and everyone! Already booked our wedding session with her!! So excited to know we will get the best photographer around!! Thank you Tamara!! :)

Every Emotion Photography 36
    Every Emotion Photography 37
    Every Emotion Photography 38
    Sent on 04/29/2018

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kyra! You two were full of unique and fun ideas and I had a blast doing your session! I can't wait for your wedding...
  • Amber

Amber Wiste · Married on 10/19/2019

Tamara has been the best!

Tamara is a great photographer! Her photos of us came out beautiful and she is extremely easy to work with! Very fast response rate, very fast at getting our engagement photos edited and back to us (less than 1 week), friendly over the phone and in person, and very reasonable prices for what you get! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for photography services, as we will also plan on using her in the future for any other family shoots we might desire!

Every Emotion Photography 39
    Every Emotion Photography 40
    Every Emotion Photography 41
    Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Oliveri · Married on 10/13/2019

My amazing wedding photographer

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Tamara and her assistant Nikki who was working with her. This was a destination wedding for me so Tamara was constantly keeping me on track with my schedules which was so helpful. She is so much fun to work with and her work truly shows how much she cares about her clients. The team arrived on time and was ready to go. They made sure we had every picture needed and wanted. Thank you Tamara and Nikki for giving me these amazing photos.

Every Emotion Photography 42
    Every Emotion Photography 47
    Every Emotion Photography 48
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Bethany · Married on 10/12/2019

Working with Tamera was awesome! She was very outgoing and down to earth and understood what we wanted! She’s wonderful! We even got our pictures back super quick!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • Debbie

Debbie Crick · Married on 10/12/2019

Debbie and Charley Crick

EVERY EMOTION is unbelievable artistic, talented and professional! She provided us all with beautiful lasting memories! She is thorough, organized, and experienced! She has been there for our family for a few events now and we would highly recommend her again and again! Thank you !!!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kyra Underwood · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend!

Tamara is our all time favorite photographer! We have tried multiple others in the area and Tamara never ceases to amaze us. She is defiantly our go to whether it be family photos, newborn, our engagement and even our wedding photos! We would highly recommend her. She has reasonable prices and gives you SO many photos! It’s a win win!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Maggie Harkin · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing wedding photographer

Tamera was amazing! So professional but yet so laid back. She make you feel so comfortable and beautiful. She captures all the right angles and all the special moments effortlessly. I am IN LOVE with all my photos. She is so amazing in her talent. I would use her a thousand times over again. She captured all the best moments from our special day and I will forever be grateful!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Dena

Dena Rich · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

We are so happy that Tamara was the photographer for our special day! She was professional and "a close friend" all at the same time. She very easily was able to include all 3 generations, from a 3 year old boy to a 79 year old mother, and every picture is amazing! Truly it is hard to decide between all of them because she did such an outstanding job! She is very easy to work with and really knows how to capture the moments that you want to remember! I hope to work with her again soon for family pictures! Thank you so much, Tamara!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Sallyanne Monti · Married on 08/22/2019

Incredible Photographer & Customer Service

Tamara met us in the wee hours of a Sunday morning with little notice to capture the best images of our lives. Gorgeous lighting, coloration, and creative eye. The best photoshoot ever. I'd recommend Every Emotion Photography over and over.

Every Emotion Photography 49
    Every Emotion Photography 50
    Every Emotion Photography 51

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Sallyanne! I am so happy our paths crossed. Your story is one I will forever remember :)
  • Kendra Chadborn · Married on 07/20/2019

Tamara was amazing to work with. Reasonably priced, easy and natural to work with.

Tamara had a great package deal that included engagement and wedding day pictures. She worked with me to get a picture schedule down which made the day of a no brained. I was able to be in the moment and not have to think about the details. I highly recommend her. Taking a little longer than anticipated to get the “preview” and the final copies, but I know it is because she is diligently working on mine and so many others. Even the guests had nice thinks to say about her and her work ethic.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kendra! You are next up for editing too, so it won't be much longer. Stay tuned...
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 07/13/2019

Tamara is exceptional

Coming from Chicago, it’s been wonderful working with Tamara to get our engagement photos taken! They turned out beautiful and we enjoyed the time we spent taking them with Tamara. We can’t wait for our wedding ceremony and for Tamara to photograph us again on the Red Rocks!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Laura Sanford · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Every Emotion Photography
    Photographer

Place details

Tamara photographed our wedding on the Fourth of July and was amazing. She really spent a lot of time with us and captured such amazing shots. She was very friendly and made it fun! I highly recommend her company.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Imnrn1953

Imnrn1953 · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply beautiful and amazing

This photographer is totally amazing. She captured so many special moments. I cannot say enough about this company. I highly recommended her. For the best of the best memories you can ever have.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Becca Knoblock · Married on 05/04/2019

Our experience was wonderful

Tamara is professional and easy going.... she made us feel very comfortable. And our pictures turned out great!!!!

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Stacey

Stacey Southworth · Married on 05/03/2019

Great photographer + person

Tamara did an amazing job shooting our engagement photos and wedding ceremony photos. I’m thankful I trusted her for these important events because I still love all our photos! She’s worth every cent and more!

Every Emotion Photography's reply:

Thank you, Stacey! You will go down in history as one of the most easy going brides. Thank you so much for choosing me :)

Jon and Heather Ciolfi · Married on 04/11/2019

April 11 wedding

Tamara was amazing, beautiful photos, very accommodating, very nice person, would recommend to anyone. Thank you so much!

Jon and Heather