Every Bloomin' Thing Reviews

Every Bloomin' Thing 5
Every Bloomin' Thing 6
Every Bloomin' Thing 7

Lizzie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Christin is AMAZING! You can just tell her your colors and theme and she makes the perfect arrangement! She's very talented and extremely helpful! I definitely recommend her!

Marcus · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Every Bloomin thing did the flowers for our wedding and they came out beautiful. I showed Christin pictures and she made them go with my colors and theme. They were very professional and organized throughout the planning process as well.On the day of all the flowers were ready and looked perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Every Bloomin' Thing's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We loved working with you all! The floral design complimented the venue space perfectly.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/29/2018

Experts!!!

The staff at Every Bloomin’ Thing were very helpful, listened to my ideas and gave great suggestions for how to make my dream wedding a reality! The arrangements were perfect. We had two small arrangements on our arch, an arrangement in the reception area above the Bride and Groom’s table, and extra baby’s breath to make my DIY bouquet and 3 boutonnières. Dawn arrived early to set up, finished in a flash and even set up the draped fabric on the arch for us.

Every Bloomin' Thing 15
    Every Bloomin' Thing 16
    Every Bloomin' Thing 17
    Every Bloomin' Thing 18

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

This florist is FANTASTIC! Dawn was such a angel to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Every Bloomin' Thing 19
    Every Bloomin' Thing 20
    Every Bloomin' Thing 21
    Every Bloomin' Thing 22

Brittney · Married on 09/29/2018

You won't be disappointed!

They are amazing! I chose them to do my bridal party arrangements. Top notch! Wonderful customer service. She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect. The bridesmaids loved their bouquets and talked about them for weeks. Highly recommend them!

Jacqueline White · Married on 08/03/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful Flowers

The very best florist I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Six years ago Every Bloomin' Thing provided floral services for my wedding. The customer service was outstanding and the flowers were so fresh and amazing. I consider them family now. Whatever occasion I need flowers for I always call them. Recently I celebrated my 40th birthday and of course I had Every Bloomin' Thing do all my flowers. They provided me with such beautiful flowers, even flowers I've never seen before. Christin is dynamic, all I have to do is call her with my vision and she handles the rest. If you're looking for a reliable, creative and trust worthy florist Every Bloomin' Thing is the one for you!

Bays · Married on 07/21/2018

If you are looking for a fantastic florist for your wedding, choose Every Bloomin' Thing! They are great in every way! Flexible, responsive, superior quality! Our guests commented at the level of detail regarding the flowers from the ceremony to the reception as well as the wedding party's bouquets and boutonnieres. What a joy to find the perfect florist for our special day! Thank you so much!!!

Marina · Married on 07/15/2018

Everything was perfect from start to finish! Thank you guys! You’re truly the best!

Ayisha · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and myself are very happy we found you on wedding wire. The services provided were outstanding. We love how you worked with us and was always upfront and honest when it came to our concerns.

Angharad · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Dawn and Christin for my wedding was the best experience I could ever ask for! My mother is very particular about flowers and its her passion and she helps with flowers at our church and also assists a friend who does wedding flowers. Her friend was already booked on my wedding date so we had to find someone else which we were honestly very worried about as my mothers expectations are so high. Fortunately a dear friend recommended Dawn to us and we could have not been more happier about the whole experience!

Dawn is an absolute PLEASURE to work with! She is so personal, friendly, and extremely talented. She is so humble about how talented she really is- I would recommend ANYONE looking for a florist- no matter how large or small your wedding/ event is, you will not regret working with Dawn and her team of daughters. Honestly, we were a little skeptical after looking at her website but after speaking with Dawn and seeing what her team has done for other weddings and events we decided to go with them and we are so pleased and thankful we did! She far exceeded our expectations with everything from my bouquet, my 11 bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonniere wreaths, garland, table arrangements, cake flowers etc. She worked with us on our vision and executed it perfectly. If I ever need a florist again we will 100% be reaching out to Dawn and her team of daughters.

They are also very respectful about your budget as they have a direct wholesale license her prices came in at the lowest as our other quotes.

Every Bloomin' Thing 23
    Every Bloomin' Thing 24
    Every Bloomin' Thing 25
    Every Bloomin' Thing 26

Colise · Married on 04/06/2018

Christin & Dawn are amazing! They understood what I wanted the first meeting and work within my budget. They executed Exactly the vision I had for my wedding. Christin was so attentive to my needs and even when I wasn’t sure about some last minute changes. Super professional and personal at the same time. My wedding day was Absolutely beautiful; I would recommend them to anyone!

Colise Brown

Alexa · Married on 10/14/2017

Christin's team from Every Bloomin' Thing FAR exceeded every possible expectation we could've had for our wedding florals! From the very first consultation, EBT was attentive, collaborative, and worked to ensure that our vision would come too life with the budget we had. On our wedding day, EBT catered to every single detail and blew all of our guests away with their beautiful arrangements and finishing touches. Given the large volume of centerpieces and floral decor that we had throughout our reception venue, Christin's team stayed at our reception the entire time to ensure our flowers were tended to if needed, and that they could promptly clean up when our coordinator gave them the green light! We would absolutely recommend EBT to every couple. If you are looking for a team that will treat your special day as if it is their own, that will exceed every possible expectation you have, and on top of that be so FUN to work with, you absolutely want to work with Every Bloomin' Thing! Thank you for helping to make our day everything we dreamed it would be - and more!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Every Bloomin' Thing's reply:

It was our pleasure! We absolutely loved every minute of the planning process and of course working with you all!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

I worked with Heather for arranging the flowers for my wedding. She listened and was very responsive to my vision and any questions I had. I only ordered a bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets, all made out of purple and white calla lilies. They were very beautiful and everything I wanted the day of my wedding. She even drove to Wilmington and delivered my flowers to me so that they would be fresh the day of my wedding. I would definitely work with Heather and Every Bloomin' Thing again for another event in the future.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Every Bloomin' Thing 27

Every Bloomin' Thing's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for your kind review But Heather is not affiliated with every blooming thing she only contracts wholesale flowers From Nelsons Blooms next door to us. We wanted to ensure we didn’t take credit for anyone else’s work.

Christin & Dawn

Melanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful experience. All the flowers we're perfect! Loved my bouquet Best!!
    Thank you again.

Every Bloomin' Thing 28
    Every Bloomin' Thing 29
  • Ms2MRS

tachiana · Married on 09/23/2017

I can’t thank Christin and her team enough adding the special touch to my vision. My flowers were everything that I could imagine. She was so willing to help and very supportive leading up to my wedding day. Simply the best!!! Look forward to working with you in the future

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tachiana,
    Thank you for such a sweet review! I loved working with you and look forward to future events!
  • Lakeya

Lakeya · Married on 09/04/2017

She delivered hands down! I was very impressed. Everything was nothing short of amazing!

Crystal · Married on 05/28/2017

Christin went above and beyond to work with us on price. I kept trying to cut things out, she kept trying to find cheaper flowers to accomplish a similar look. I showed he pictures, she learned my style and did her magic from there. I was impressed with the final outcome. The flowers looked amazing!!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Crystal,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I had so much fun working with you and Curtis!!!

Summer · Married on 05/20/2017

I used Everything Bloomin' Thing for all of my wedding and reception flowers and they were by far my favorite vendor to work with!! Dawn and Christin made sure that my vision came to life with my favorite flowers and the reception could not have been any more beautiful because of them! We did a lot of chatting between my first quote and the wedding day and they were more than happy to make adjustments when I wanted to add or take away and made the best suggestions when I was unsure how or what to do. Dawn really went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and relaxed on my wedding day by bringing the bouquets and boutonnierres to our hotel where we were getting ready and then going to the venue to set the flowers up. Her extra touches made everything even more gorgeous than I had imagined it to be. I can not recommend them enough!

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Everyone there is friendly and so helpful. They help me pick out my flowers arrangements. My flowers were gorgeous and they lasted for two weeks. I didn't know that flowers could last that long. I was very satisfied with everything. My bridal party and guest loved all the flowers. They are the best

Sent on 05/24/2017

Every Bloomin' Thing's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you.

Jennie · Married on 10/01/2016

Christin was awesome. She was very easy to work with! My flowers were perfect :)

Risa · Married on 09/17/2016

Had a wonderful experience with this vendor for my wedding. They delivered a beautiful display of flowers and met every expectation I had. I would highly recommend.

Kenis · Married on 04/23/2016

Amazing florist! Christin made our day so special! Will absolutely use her again.

I went in with specific ideas about all of my flower arrangements and when they were delivered they were perfect, exactly what we discussed. Wth the flowers for the arbor, I really did not have a clue what I wanted I just no new I wanted it to be simple. They were able to come up with an idea for me and when it was all put in place it was gorgeous and everything I could ever want!!

Melanie · Married on 10/24/2015

Beautiful flowers great service!!