33 Reviews for Every Bloomin' Thing

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
31 Every Bloomin' Thing Reviews

Christin is AMAZING! You can just tell her your colors and theme and she makes the perfect arrangement! She's very talented and extremely helpful! I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 2/29/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and myself are very happy we found you on wedding wire. The services provided were outstanding. We love how you worked with us and was always upfront and honest when it came to our concerns.

Profile Picture Ayisha, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Dawn and Christin for my wedding was the best experience I could ever ask for! My mother is very particular about flowers and its her passion and she helps with flowers at our church and also assists a friend who does wedding flowers. Her friend was already booked on my wedding date so we had to find someone else which we were honestly very worried about as my mothers expectations are so high. Fortunately a dear friend recommended Dawn to us and we could have not been more happier about the whole experience!

Dawn is an absolute PLEASURE to work with! She is so personal, friendly, and extremely talented. She is so humble about how talented she really is- I would recommend ANYONE looking for a florist- no matter how large or small your wedding/ event is, you will not regret working with Dawn and her team of daughters. Honestly, we were a little skeptical after looking at her website but after speaking with Dawn and seeing what her team has done for other weddings and events we decided to go with them and we are so pleased and thankful we did! She far exceeded our expectations with everything from my bouquet, my 11 bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonniere wreaths, garland, table arrangements, cake flowers etc. She worked with us on our vision and executed it perfectly. If I ever need a florist again we will 100% be reaching out to Dawn and her team of daughters.

They are also very respectful about your budget as they have a direct wholesale license her prices came in at the lowest as our other quotes.

Profile Picture Angharad, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christin & Dawn are amazing! They understood what I wanted the first meeting and work within my budget. They executed Exactly the vision I had for my wedding. Christin was so attentive to my needs and even when I wasn’t sure about some last minute changes. Super professional and personal at the same time. My wedding day was Absolutely beautiful; I would recommend them to anyone!

Colise Brown

Profile Picture Colise, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Heather for arranging the flowers for my wedding. She listened and was very responsive to my vision and any questions I had. I only ordered a bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets, all made out of purple and white calla lilies. They were very beautiful and everything I wanted the day of my wedding. She even drove to Wilmington and delivered my flowers to me so that they would be fresh the day of my wedding. I would definitely work with Heather and Every Bloomin' Thing again for another event in the future.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Flower Petals

Wonderful experience. All the flowers we're perfect! Loved my bouquet Best!!
Thank you again.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can’t thank Christin and her team enough adding the special touch to my vision. My flowers were everything that I could imagine. She was so willing to help and very supportive leading up to my wedding day. Simply the best!!! Look forward to working with you in the future

Profile Picture tachiana, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

She delivered hands down! I was very impressed. Everything was nothing short of amazing!

Profile Picture Lakeya, 9/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Christin went above and beyond to work with us on price. I kept trying to cut things out, she kept trying to find cheaper flowers to accomplish a similar look. I showed he pictures, she learned my style and did her magic from there. I was impressed with the final outcome. The flowers looked amazing!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Everything Bloomin' Thing for all of my wedding and reception flowers and they were by far my favorite vendor to work with!! Dawn and Christin made sure that my vision came to life with my favorite flowers and the reception could not have been any more beautiful because of them! We did a lot of chatting between my first quote and the wedding day and they were more than happy to make adjustments when I wanted to add or take away and made the best suggestions when I was unsure how or what to do. Dawn really went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and relaxed on my wedding day by bringing the bouquets and boutonnierres to our hotel where we were getting ready and then going to the venue to set the flowers up. Her extra touches made everything even more gorgeous than I had imagined it to be. I can not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Summer, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Everyone there is friendly and so helpful. They help me pick out my flowers arrangements. My flowers were gorgeous and they lasted for two weeks. I didn't know that flowers could last that long. I was very satisfied with everything. My bridal party and guest loved all the flowers. They are the best

Profile Picture Mary, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christin was awesome. She was very easy to work with! My flowers were perfect :)

Profile Picture Jennie, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Had a wonderful experience with this vendor for my wedding. They delivered a beautiful display of flowers and met every expectation I had. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Risa, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing florist! Christin made our day so special! Will absolutely use her again.

Profile Picture Kenis, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I went in with specific ideas about all of my flower arrangements and when they were delivered they were perfect, exactly what we discussed. Wth the flowers for the arbor, I really did not have a clue what I wanted I just no new I wanted it to be simple. They were able to come up with an idea for me and when it was all put in place it was gorgeous and everything I could ever want!!

Profile Picture User5559986, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers great service!!

Profile Picture Melanie , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This company was amazing to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and my bridal bouquet was amazing along with my bridesmaids! They were very professional and kept me up to date with every step. Every person that attending my wedding said the flowers made the wedding and reception smell so wonderful and made everything look beautiful! I would highly recommend them to anyone, whether it was for a wedding or any type of event!! I definitely know where my sisters will be getting their flowers for their weddings!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christin and her Mom were amazing. I knew I had picked the right florist straight from the start. I was calling from Chicago..blindly for a Rehearsal dinner for 140 people in Raleigh. The flower arrangements exceeded my expectations and went perfectly with the outdoor venue.

Every Bloomin" Thing made my son's wedding weekend start off wonderfully!

thank you again!
sincerely,
Susan

Profile Picture susan, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was wonderful working with Every Blooming Thing. I highly recommend them for any floral services you need.
The beautiful centerpieces that Christin made for our rehearsal dinner made the room gorgeous!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Every Blooming Thing was an absolute delight to work with for my wedding. The floral arrangements turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and the customer service was amazing. Great company. Great people. Great quality.

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were beautiful!!! I asked to have a handkerchief added to the handle of my bouquet and it was done! She even added sparkles to my bouquet!

Profile Picture Amanda , 8/4/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Really great and flexible! Worked within my budget and made everything look great!

Profile Picture User5301253, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful, I gave Dawn pics of what I envisioned for my wedding day and she did a really good job to capture what I asked for. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful arrangements for a good value. Super easy to work with and delivered everything on the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/12/16, 10 Reviews