Evermore Bridal Reviews

12 | Brookfield, WI

12 Reviews for Evermore Bridal

Lacy V · Getting married on 09/08/2022

Darling Boutique with out of this world customer service

This place is absolutely darling! I brought 5 people with me, we wore masks the whole time as did the employee. We were the only ones in the boutique the entire time, which really made the entire process so much easier. The employee was focused on me the whole time and answered all of my questions including allowing me to wear the wedding dress outside to see what it looks like in the sunlight (as our wedding is outdoors). Out of the 3 dress shops we went to, this was by far the best in the Brookfield/Milwaukee area!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Michelle · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Fantastic!

Amazing from start to finish! Cora was such a great help and it felt like she was genuinely happy and excited for us! I found my dress! And I’m sooo excited for my Cinderella moment! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Hayley Hughes · Getting married on 03/06/2021

Indecisive bride

I was unsure going into the appointment if I would be able to decide on a dress. But their beautiful collection of dresses and Cora’s knowledge and recommendations helped me fund the perfect dress! So happy I went to Evermore bridal!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Abigail

Abigail Kluth · Married on 08/31/2019

Great selection, prices, and staff!

Evermore was the second shop I went to and it was meant to be! I'm very indecisive but everyone was so patient and helpful (even when I insisted on trying on nearly identical dresses several times). I got my dress off the rack at a great price, too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Morgan · Married on 07/06/2019

Evermore was my fourth bridal stop, and by far the best! The space is intimate and gorgeously decorated. You feel like you're comfy at home, except surrounded by beautiful dresses! Unlike most spots we went to, I legitimately loved most of the dresses I put on. We were able to take our time picking out dresses with and without the stylist, and never felt rushed or pressured. You will look like a star with a dress from Evermore.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/29/2019

A personal & one-of-a-kind dress shopping experience!

From start to finish, the Evermore Bridal team were wonderfully helpful and so kind throughout the couple visits we had there before I finally said YES to the dress in their cute little store! They had such a lovely variety of brands and styles that it would be impossible not to find the dress of your dreams there. In addition, Rachel was such a huge help in the decision process. She provided a perfect neutral party to help weigh in on each dress and asked me questions that helped me to independently decide on what my priorities were for my dream dress! I would definitely recommend Evermore Bridal to any bride looking for a personal and one-of-a-kind dress shopping experience! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

First stop and done!

Went to Evermore for my first dress experience and left with my dress ordered that day. Dress arrived early. Every interaction with the employees at Evermore was professional.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Katie · Married on 11/04/2018

Bought my dress from here it was perfect

I lived my dress I bought. It was a very clean floor model and perfect price.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Ceeara · Married on 10/27/2018

I loved my experience at Evermore. Sarah and the rest of the girls where outstanding and very helpful. I felt very relaxed and enjoyed my visit. With their help i found the perfect dress for the perfect price and they where very helpful with any and all questions i had. I highly recommend for a first time dress visit, it will definitely be your only dress shopping visit.

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Carus · Married on 09/25/2020

GREAT Experience

I had an amazing experience at Evermore! This was by far the best bridal salon I have been to. This salon offered a unique and special experience I was looking for, to share with my Mom and sister. Noelle was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating and I never once felt pressured or rushed. Noelle helped me find THE dress and jewelry and I can’t wait for its arrival!

Sent on 04/11/2020

McCall · Married on 08/31/2019

Starting my search at Evermore Bridal was the BEST decision I could have made! Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the entire experience incredibly special and personal. The prices were so reasonable and the selection was so great, I ended up saying yes to TWO dresses! There is truly no better place to shop for a wedding dress.

Sent on 03/05/2018