Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Everlasting Sounds 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Seanyear Williams · Getting married on 06/04/2019

Best Experience!! (Photobooth)

I had the pleasure of working with Andrew and Juan. They were amazing and so sweet! I rented the photo booth and all of my guests loved it! Andrew was kind and helpful enough to help me create a monogram to personalize the pictures. I would recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed having Juan as the photobooth attendant as part of your wedding day services.

Melissa Black · Married on 05/03/2019

Wedding DJ

Andrew was amazing! He interacted with the guests and got people involved. He was personable, helpful and very friendly. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was just so easy to work with.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We always pride ourselves on being timely with our clients needs, so we appreciate it. Thank you for your review.

Alex Shaw · Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience

Andrew was amazing! He was professional, considerate (going out of his way to make sure we were comfortable on our wedding day), and provided spectacular entertainment. We could not recommend him enough.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed the entertainment of the night. We really do make it a point to go out of our way on the wedding day for our clients.
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 03/16/2019

Life of the Party

Andrew with Everlasting Sounds DFW was more than a DJ for us - he was the life of the party. He helped us out so much! We met with him and explained how to schedule moments in our timeline and make the most of our reception! He kept up with our bridal party to make sure he had everything we wanted correct. He made the entire reception get into the party. The monogram he made was beautiful and his photo booth was a complete hit! We got over 140 photos through it and people were having a great time with it. He was very flexible with us after we discovered our venue already had a projector provided after I had already requested he rent us one. I would recommend Andrew and his company to anyone getting married or having a large party. Top of the line service!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are glad you were able to get good use out the photobooth. I am also happy to hear that you think so highly of our services.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Best. Dj. Ever.

Andrew was such a fun DJ! He played all of the songs that we wanted and really got our guests in the dancing mood! He was so professional and was very confident with setting up for both our ceremony and reception. I really appreciated how organized he was and provided me with an outline of all songs required. Many of my wedding guests commented on how fun the DJ was!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear that your guests enjoyed the night, but its even better that you are glad with the services we provided on your big day!

Brandie Golleher · Married on 03/02/2019

Thanks to everlasting sounds for an amazing experience. My wedding was wonderful, and I will definitely use your services again.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you fully enjoyed our services for your special day. We hope to be seeing you again in the future for any DJ needs.

Baylee · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly recommend

Great company! Andrew did a an outstanding job DJing our wedding. He’s very kind and the music and service were great! Would highly recommend using him!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed working with us for your wedding day needs. We hope you continue to recommend us.

Melissa · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful!!

Andrew made us feel totally at ease on our big day. He had everything totally covered, and let us be a big part of choosing our music and helped with the timing of everything. We also have a 5 year d and he involved him so much, with we really appreciated and made our day super special!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We try as much as we can to help our clients to feel their best on their day, so we are glad we were able to cover everything for you.

Heather Boyd · Married on 02/02/2019

Everlasting Sounds was overall THE BEST! They were so easy to work with, professional, and kept the party going all night long!

Everlasting Sounds exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! They were so easy to work with, very professional, and most importantly kept the party going all night long. I’d recommend anyone and everyone to use Everlasting Sounds! Even guests at my wedding verbalized how great they were! I can’t thank Everlasting Sounds enough for making my wedding day run smoothly and their keeping dance floor lively and upbeat! It truly was the most perfect day!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are glad you liked our professionalism and abilities to keep the party going for your guests. We always enjoy a very upbeat dancefloor.
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 01/06/2019

Made my wedding fun and running smoothly

Andrew was great! He was super flexible and helpful for making our wedding music exactly how we wanted it! Would HIGHLY recommend! So thankful for Everlasting Sounds, so glad we chose them.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are glad you chose us too! We always try to be as accommodating as we can on your special day. We are glad you liked the music.

Leah Blake · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience!

Everlasting Sounds is the best. Andrew was amazing. You should look no further for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope you will continue to recommend us to friends and family.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome Photobooth Experience

Everyone loved our photo booth at our wedding thanks to these guys! Andrew was so easy to work with. We were so thankful he had an opening for our wedding day since we booked it 11 days beforehand. We had Ray as our photo booth attendant and everyone really enjoyed having him there! Overall 5 star service. No complaints! Thanks Andrew & Ray!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Everlasting Sounds 8

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much for sending in a review. We are thrilled you enjoyed having Ray help out for your day!

Dawn · Married on 10/05/2018

Andrew and Everlasting Sounds did an AMAZING job!! Over the top of our expectations and we would HIGHLY recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Andrew and Everlasting Sounds DFW were amazing to work with. Andrew really went above and beyond to help my husband and I not only pick out sounds when we were stuck but help make the night run smoothly. He took the time to meet with us multiple times, and relayed any timing cues needed to my venue coordinator. I had talked with numerous DJs and was starting to get really frustrated before finding Andrew and I immediately knew we had to use him. Our dance floor was packed all night which is exactly what you want at a wedding, every one had a great time! Thank you, Everlasting Sounds DFW!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad we were able to work with you and make the party happen!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Andrew was so much more than a DJ! From day one he was so helpful with planning and timelines. He worked so well with my wedding planner and made sure everything was ready on the big day. He helped set up, played music during the ceremony and reception, he refilled our drinks, served us desserts, kept the night alive with great music, and announced all our needs the whole night. He created a perfect monogram for our reception and provided uplights that set the perfect tone. I would recommend Andrew for any event!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Everlasting Sounds 9

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed the up lights and monogram for your special day!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding on 06/23/18 and had Ray. All i can say is WOW. The service was superb! I had so many people say how awesome our DJ was. My sister also used Everlasting sounds for her wedding before mine and had Andrew who was also awesome! Ray knew exactly how to read the crowd and kept the dance floor busy! His energy was great and he was so easy to work with! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Everlasting Sounds 10
    Everlasting Sounds 11
    Everlasting Sounds 12

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear how much fun you had on your day! No matter who you have for your DJ, our standards at Everlasting Sounds should be the same; we are very pleased to hear this is the case!

Jill · Married on 06/22/2018

Andrew with Everlasting Sounds was AMAZING! I searched high and low for DJs, and am 100% thrilled with ES. Andrew answered every question- no matter how bizarre (polka music for Polish family anyone?), was flexible during the wedding as timelines changed, had the best attitude, and kept the wedding going on the dance floor until it was time to shut it down. So many people told me our wedding was one of the best they had been to- I’ll give credit over to Andrew for that one!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much! And while it is tempting, we can certainly not take the credit for your wedding day! We are glad it went so well for you!

Kayleigh · Married on 06/21/2018

It was awesome working with Andrew. He was amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so happy that we had Andrew be our Dj for our wedding! My husband and I struggled to pick several of the songs we needed, and Andrew was so quick to meet with us and answer every question we had. He took away so much of our stress and we were able to enjoy the whole experience. I love looking back at our pictures because you can tell everyone is having so much fun dancing. Andrew created an awesome atmosphere and I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Madison · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Andrew from Everlasting as our DJ and he was awesome. From the first phone call to talk about our wedding he had both the energy and professionalism we wanted from our DJ. It was important to us that we had someone who could keep the party going and mix a bunch of different kinds of music in for us including Spanish/Tejano music. He had people on the dance floor all night long! Andrew also helped look for my missing bracelet during the reception and checked on often asking if we needed anything and I really appreciated that. Definitely would recommend Andrew and Everlasting to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank your for the review! We try to go above and beyond whenever we can, even looking for lost jewelry.

Laramie · Married on 06/08/2018

Andrew was AMAZING! He catered and listened to everything we needed and wanted to have done to make our reception so wonderful!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Andrew was our DJ at our wedding, and he was absolutely incredible. Not only was he very helpful and accomodating before the big day, but during the entire wedding day, he was always making sure that things were running smoothly and asking if there was anything he could do to help. He made an awesome playlist for the reception and was a fantastic MC throughout the night. If your looking for an awesome company with great equipment and customer service, I would highly recommend using Everlasting Sounds at your next event, and I would highly recommend Andrew as your DJ!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank your for the awesome review! We are glad to know your day went so well.

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2018

Andrew was just amazing! We truly blessed to have him as our D.J. He was also our master of ceremony and was able to keep our wedding running smoothly. I have already recommended him to many of my friends.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

thank your for your review and your recommendations!

Kathryn · Married on 05/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Andrew and Everlasting Sounds. He was truly the reason my wedding went off without a hitch. He was not only the DJ but provided the best photobooth and props I have ever seen and practically ran my wedding. He played the perfect music and I had to give him no direction. I would never have another DJ for anything besides him! It was the perfect night and the price was so beyond great. They are an amazing company and I couldnt be happier with how great he was and calm he kept me!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear your wedding day was perfect. We are glad you enjoyed the photo booth so much!

Maddy · Married on 04/21/2018

This team is amazing!! Every question I had was answered quickly leading up to the day of.. and the day of was PERFECT. Ray totally took our vision and played it out better than imaginable. The dance floor was NEVER empty and that's exactly what we wanted. Our biggest compliments we received from the wedding was the music and we couldn't agree more! The music made the party happen and it was more than perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you for a great review! We always love to hear how awesome all of our DJs are. Thank your for choosing Everlasting Sounds to make your day great!