Everlasting Sounds Reviews

318 | Keller, TX

318 Reviews for Everlasting Sounds

Stacey · Getting married on 01/01/2023

Greatness!!!

It was great getting to know Andrew and his team at Everlasting Sounds. They are amazing at taking your wedding vision and bringing it to life.

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Natasha

Natasha R. · Married on 04/11/2021

Omg amazing!

From the second we inquired about Everlasting Sounds, Andrew was beyond responsive and excited to help us! We had to postpone our wedding 3 times and Andrew was every step of the way. When our big day finally came, he blew our expectations out of the water!! He adapted to sudden changes of timelines, he added fun things (like introducing our flower girls and creating an extra game with our bouquet and garter toss!), and was watchful of the crowd to know when they needed a break with a slow song and of us as a couple. Andrew helped create Everlasting memories genuinely with every song he played, to where our friends and family contact us saying "I loved dancing to this song at your wedding! It's playing now and made me thing of you two..." We will hire him over and over again, for any events to come, because Andrew is THAT AMAZING!

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Juan

Juan S. · Married on 03/10/2021

Amazing... Just stop looking.

Look no further if you are still looking for your DJ. Andrew is your man. Our wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Everlasting Sounds DFW for that, especially our DJ/emcee, Andrew. Andrew was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always so responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best any time we were indecisive. Everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are can't stop telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Everlasting Sounds DFW was honestly one of the best decisions we made, so seriously, if you are still looking for your DJ - just stop. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Faith

Faith P. · Married on 02/14/2021

Andrew Went Above & Beyond!!!!

It’s time you stop your DJ search and book Andrew at Everlasting Sounds. Andrew is the most genuine, kind, and sincere person as well as an attentive, reliable, and all-around amazing vendor. My husband and I just had our wedding during the 2021 Texas Blizzard and we were very nervous about vendor reliability.

Not only did Andrew deliver amazing DJ services the entire night, he also was the very first vendor to arrive. He made sure he was there for us, and it means more to me than he will ever know. Because of the weather, our 100 person wedding ended up being less than 30. Did that ever stop Andrew from bringing the party and playing engaging music? Not at all! He kept the music playing all the way until our private dance and got every single person on the dance floor multiple times. BOOK HIM!

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 02/06/2021

Perfect DJ

Our experience with Everlasting Sounds was truly amazing! from the ease of song planning to the final details! I personally don't have a good taste in music and told DJ Raymond to choose whatever will make the night a perfect party. He delivered!!! There was not one song that the dance floor was empty! The dry ice 'cloud' was one of the most special pictures captured that evening, so thankful I spent the tiny amount for the priceless memory! I cannot thank the Everlasting Sounds team for being the perfect addition to our evening!

Bri M. · Married on 12/26/2020

Excellent!

This DJ made our wedding perfect! Highly recommend using him!

Shelly P. · Married on 12/19/2020

Everlasting sounds was awesome!

Andrew of Everlasting Sounds was awesome. He did a fantastic job of keeping the wedding reception going! He has a great personality, fun to work with and very professional....he even knows how to bustle a dress when everyone else....including those who are “pros” .....couldn’t figure it out!

Christy P. · Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing DJ with Great Music

He was prepared, fun, got the crowd going, he was amazing!

• Chris&Alex

Chris&Alex · Married on 10/23/2020

Easiest choice we made was Andrew as DJ

Drop everything and book ANDREW for your wedding or any event! He went above and beyond! From the beginning, communication was on point! Not overwhelming (because yes planning your own wedding can be a lot to keep up with) and he replied to me quickly even when I procrastinated during wedding season. His monograms are the BEST and we loved how our names lit up the wall. I got so many compliments on the music and the photo booth. Oh yeah the MUSIC - we never wanted to and rarely did leave the dance floor. The photo booth was a BIG hit. You have so many options for backgrounds and great quality props! Definitely not his first rodeo - He gave me tips on how to walk down stairs in my wedding gown. I know he worked with the other vendors seamlessly because I really didn’t have to do much. I can’t say enough good things, just know everything in my wedding involving Andrew was PERFECT - and that’s what we all want on our Wedding Day, right?

Sent on 03/10/2021
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/02/2020

Choose Everlasting Sounds if you want your wedding to run smoothly!

I have worked with Everlasting Sounds at dozens of weddings and have had a great experience at every single one! Very professional, always keeps with the timeline, and keeps the dance floor full! We love working with them and know that the wedding will run smoothly every time. You can’t go wrong with Everlasting Sounds!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Courtney · Married on 09/25/2020

Above and beyond!

I truly can NOT imagine that there is a better DJ out there. You MUST use Andrew from Ever lasting Sounds for your events! He had wonderful and quick communication! Setting up our music we wanted/didn’t want was an absolute breeze!! The day of- he was amazing. He anticipated everything we could possibly need and was always one step ahead. Andrew went ABOVE AND BEYOND. He was there early to set up, he always prepped us for what was coming up, helped us keep our schedule, knew where people should be, and helped us be flexible when needed in the schedule. I can’t imagine another DJ that would help you find lights when your bridesmaids are trying to tie your bustle, help take a cricket outside, bring us water and our drinks while hustling from place to place and taking pictures, and time all of our music more than perfectly!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Andrew. He is professional, timely, delivers a quality service, and was the best DJ we could possibly have.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Everlasting Sounds DFW was absolutely amazing! Andrew went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding ran smoothly, the bride (me) and groom were happy, and that the music was perfect. He was easy to work with, helpful and just an absolutely amazing person. I cannot recommend this company enough!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • I

Isabella S. · Married on 08/09/2020

Andrew is Awesome!

Andrew communicated so well with us and was an excellent party host--keeping the reception fun and running on time--it never dragged!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Lloren

Lloren A. · Married on 11/11/2019

Best of the best!

If you want a fun, knowledgeable, super helpful DJ that keeps the party going, you cannot go wrong with Andrew and Everlasting Sounds! We hired Andrew for our wedding and we are so happy we did! From beginning to end, he made the process super easy! We really got to choose and play the music and styles that we wanted and he was an excellent MC. From ceremony start, to the end of the reception, he made sure everything went super smoothly and it was such a nice feeling to know that we didn’t have to worry about how things would flow. He had it more than taken care of! There was never any akward silences and he had everyone dancing all night! Andrew also offers super cool extras that really helped make things over the top! We added on “dancing with the clouds” and it was such a beautiful touch for our first dance and made for breathtaking photos! Not only is Andrew an amazing DJ, he’s just a genuinely nice person. He helped us find the perfect spot for our beautiful LOVE marquee letters, and helped my family load up an entire 17 foot uhaul in the freezing cold after the wedding ended! What other DJ would help out like that? I have nothing but great things to say about Andrew and highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/19/2019

Look no further!

We met with Andrew months prior to go over the details of what we wanted, and he was super helpful on how to get started. He had a list of songs from different genres if you wanted to pick from those instead of looking up each individual song from scratch. I thought the process would be more painful, but the reality of it is that it was a simple process. Andrew always kept in contact with us to make sure we had all the songs we wanted and had everything in order for the day of. Ray actually DJ’d for us during our wedding day and he did fantastic. We had several games incorporated, and Ray had to come up with certain ideas on his own, on the spot! Everyone loved it and had a blast, and I truly believe it wouldn’t have been as fun if Ray wasn’t behind the mic. Such a wonderful company to hire. Look no further if you are looking for a perfect DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/27/2019

The best DJ ever!

Andrew was the best DJ we could have asked for! He kept the ambiance fun all night long. He created a mix for my dad & I when we decided to change up our dance at the absolute last minute & even let me be DJ bride for a bit, which was the coolest. He moved speakers around so that we could have a spur of the moment last dance alone as a couple outside of the venue. We appreciated his go-with-the-flow attitude - that's exactly what we needed on such a fast-paced, important day!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2019

THE BEST DJ - Will always recommend!

Andrew was amazing! I met him the day of the wedding and felt like he had been with me through the entire planning process! He made the reception go by smoothly, and I really appreciated his involvement with my guests and my family. I would recommend him 100 times over as a wedding DJ. I'm so grateful - everyone said our wedding reception was the most fun and they didn't want to leave! Thank you so much Andrew- I had so much fun at my wedding reception, and I thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 06/04/2019

Best Experience!! (Photobooth)

I had the pleasure of working with Andrew and Juan. They were amazing and so sweet! I rented the photo booth and all of my guests loved it! Andrew was kind and helpful enough to help me create a monogram to personalize the pictures. I would recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed having Juan as the photobooth attendant as part of your wedding day services.

Sherrie H. · Married on 06/01/2019

GREAT Service from Everlasting Sounds

We hired Andrew from Everlasting Sounds to provide DJ services at our wedding. Andrew’s CD Case and Music Suggestions were an invaluable resource for choosing the play-list before our big event. These great resources saved us an enormous amount of time and were not available from any other DJ we interviewed. The sound equipment Andrew used was of high quality (both indoors and out) and the lighting he provided was a great addition to the ambiance of the venue.
    We created a time-line for the wedding with music selected for each activity (bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting, etc…) and Andrew followed our guidelines to a “T”. He worked very closely with the photographer to ensure everything was coordinated during the ceremony and reception and was truly our “Master of Ceremonies”. We had a very diverse crowd and Andrew was able to select the right music to get the folks dancing …….. and dance they did!
    Our wedding was honestly stress-free and fun due to his upbeat personality and professionalism that moved the sequence of events along with great efficiency. We were able to simply have a GREAT time while Andrew managed the event with minimal input from us. He even made sure the Groom got a bowl of quickly disappearing Gumbo so he could eat. We would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds and Andrew for your Disc-Jockey needs.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome DJ!

Raymond was amazing! We switched DJ companies (after some bad encounters with another company) last minute for me (our wedding was June and we switched in March). Everlasting Sounds was recommended by my wedding planner and I am so glad we went with them! A DJ can really make or break a wedding and Raymond made it! He kept people on the dance floor and was very easy to work with. Highly recommend Everlasting Sounds!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Melissa B. · Married on 05/03/2019

Wedding DJ

Andrew was amazing! He interacted with the guests and got people involved. He was personable, helpful and very friendly. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was just so easy to work with.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We always pride ourselves on being timely with our clients needs, so we appreciate it. Thank you for your review.

Tristyn T. · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Investment

My husband takes investments very seriously, so when he said "Andrew was the best investment we made during our entire wedding," I knew he meant it, and he was right. Andrew was amazing from letting us pick the majority of the music with him perfectly filling in the blanks, to keeping an eye on the weather and telling us when to call it and move inside. He kept the evening flowing and stuck to my requested order of events, but was also the most helpful when making our wedding timeline and offering advice when needed. He really did exactly as I asked him to do and our entire evening was perfect in huge part to him. Also, the dance floor was NEVER empty, which is something that was very important to us!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Alex S. · Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience

Andrew was amazing! He was professional, considerate (going out of his way to make sure we were comfortable on our wedding day), and provided spectacular entertainment. We could not recommend him enough.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed the entertainment of the night. We really do make it a point to go out of our way on the wedding day for our clients.
  • Lilona

Lilona B. · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing - Could Not Have Asked For More

We used Everlasting Sounds (Andrew) for the DJ services at our wedding - and cannot come up with enough wonderful things to say about the company/Andrew. Every single person at my wedding asked me about him because he was so great! He was the first person there on the day of - and helped me (the bride) stay on track with the timeline I mapped out for everyone. He was so accommodating and added things I never even thought of! He got people on the dance floor - and kept things going all evening! He was also super responsive leading up to the event! Again - we cannot say enough awesome things!! Definitely book them for your next event!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

K Lowe · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing event

Andrew was fantastic - not only was the music and audio set up flawlessly, but he took the time to update us on each step of the event. It was like having our own coordinator as well. Absolutely amazing experience.

Sent on 05/27/2019