Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Everlasting Sounds 4
Everlasting Sounds 5
  • Juan

Juan Sebastian Ramirez · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Amazing... Just stop looking.

Look no further if you are still looking for your DJ. Andrew is your man. Our wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Everlasting Sounds DFW for that, especially our DJ/emcee, Andrew. Andrew was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always so responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best any time we were indecisive. Everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are can't stop telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Everlasting Sounds DFW was honestly one of the best decisions we made, so seriously, if you are still looking for your DJ - just stop. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Lloren

Lloren Allard · Married on 11/11/2019

Best of the best!

If you want a fun, knowledgeable, super helpful DJ that keeps the party going, you cannot go wrong with Andrew and Everlasting Sounds! We hired Andrew for our wedding and we are so happy we did! From beginning to end, he made the process super easy! We really got to choose and play the music and styles that we wanted and he was an excellent MC. From ceremony start, to the end of the reception, he made sure everything went super smoothly and it was such a nice feeling to know that we didn’t have to worry about how things would flow. He had it more than taken care of! There was never any akward silences and he had everyone dancing all night! Andrew also offers super cool extras that really helped make things over the top! We added on “dancing with the clouds” and it was such a beautiful touch for our first dance and made for breathtaking photos! Not only is Andrew an amazing DJ, he’s just a genuinely nice person. He helped us find the perfect spot for our beautiful LOVE marquee letters, and helped my family load up an entire 17 foot uhaul in the freezing cold after the wedding ended! What other DJ would help out like that? I have nothing but great things to say about Andrew and highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/19/2019

Look no further!

We met with Andrew months prior to go over the details of what we wanted, and he was super helpful on how to get started. He had a list of songs from different genres if you wanted to pick from those instead of looking up each individual song from scratch. I thought the process would be more painful, but the reality of it is that it was a simple process. Andrew always kept in contact with us to make sure we had all the songs we wanted and had everything in order for the day of. Ray actually DJ’d for us during our wedding day and he did fantastic. We had several games incorporated, and Ray had to come up with certain ideas on his own, on the spot! Everyone loved it and had a blast, and I truly believe it wouldn’t have been as fun if Ray wasn’t behind the mic. Such a wonderful company to hire. Look no further if you are looking for a perfect DJ for any occasion!

Everlasting Sounds 6
    Everlasting Sounds 7
    Everlasting Sounds 8
    Everlasting Sounds 9
    Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/27/2019

The best DJ ever!

Andrew was the best DJ we could have asked for! He kept the ambiance fun all night long. He created a mix for my dad & I when we decided to change up our dance at the absolute last minute & even let me be DJ bride for a bit, which was the coolest. He moved speakers around so that we could have a spur of the moment last dance alone as a couple outside of the venue. We appreciated his go-with-the-flow attitude - that's exactly what we needed on such a fast-paced, important day!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2019

THE BEST DJ - Will always recommend!

Andrew was amazing! I met him the day of the wedding and felt like he had been with me through the entire planning process! He made the reception go by smoothly, and I really appreciated his involvement with my guests and my family. I would recommend him 100 times over as a wedding DJ. I'm so grateful - everyone said our wedding reception was the most fun and they didn't want to leave! Thank you so much Andrew- I had so much fun at my wedding reception, and I thank you for everything!

Everlasting Sounds 10
    Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Seanyear Williams · Married on 06/04/2019

Best Experience!! (Photobooth)

I had the pleasure of working with Andrew and Juan. They were amazing and so sweet! I rented the photo booth and all of my guests loved it! Andrew was kind and helpful enough to help me create a monogram to personalize the pictures. I would recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed having Juan as the photobooth attendant as part of your wedding day services.

Sherrie Haggard Arnold · Married on 06/01/2019

GREAT Service from Everlasting Sounds

We hired Andrew from Everlasting Sounds to provide DJ services at our wedding. Andrew’s CD Case and Music Suggestions were an invaluable resource for choosing the play-list before our big event. These great resources saved us an enormous amount of time and were not available from any other DJ we interviewed. The sound equipment Andrew used was of high quality (both indoors and out) and the lighting he provided was a great addition to the ambiance of the venue.
    We created a time-line for the wedding with music selected for each activity (bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting, etc…) and Andrew followed our guidelines to a “T”. He worked very closely with the photographer to ensure everything was coordinated during the ceremony and reception and was truly our “Master of Ceremonies”. We had a very diverse crowd and Andrew was able to select the right music to get the folks dancing …….. and dance they did!
    Our wedding was honestly stress-free and fun due to his upbeat personality and professionalism that moved the sequence of events along with great efficiency. We were able to simply have a GREAT time while Andrew managed the event with minimal input from us. He even made sure the Groom got a bowl of quickly disappearing Gumbo so he could eat. We would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds and Andrew for your Disc-Jockey needs.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome DJ!

Raymond was amazing! We switched DJ companies (after some bad encounters with another company) last minute for me (our wedding was June and we switched in March). Everlasting Sounds was recommended by my wedding planner and I am so glad we went with them! A DJ can really make or break a wedding and Raymond made it! He kept people on the dance floor and was very easy to work with. Highly recommend Everlasting Sounds!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Melissa Black · Married on 05/03/2019

Wedding DJ

Andrew was amazing! He interacted with the guests and got people involved. He was personable, helpful and very friendly. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was just so easy to work with.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We always pride ourselves on being timely with our clients needs, so we appreciate it. Thank you for your review.

Tristyn Turner · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Investment

My husband takes investments very seriously, so when he said "Andrew was the best investment we made during our entire wedding," I knew he meant it, and he was right. Andrew was amazing from letting us pick the majority of the music with him perfectly filling in the blanks, to keeping an eye on the weather and telling us when to call it and move inside. He kept the evening flowing and stuck to my requested order of events, but was also the most helpful when making our wedding timeline and offering advice when needed. He really did exactly as I asked him to do and our entire evening was perfect in huge part to him. Also, the dance floor was NEVER empty, which is something that was very important to us!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Alex Shaw · Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience

Andrew was amazing! He was professional, considerate (going out of his way to make sure we were comfortable on our wedding day), and provided spectacular entertainment. We could not recommend him enough.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed the entertainment of the night. We really do make it a point to go out of our way on the wedding day for our clients.
  • Lilona

Lilona Bye · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing - Could Not Have Asked For More

We used Everlasting Sounds (Andrew) for the DJ services at our wedding - and cannot come up with enough wonderful things to say about the company/Andrew. Every single person at my wedding asked me about him because he was so great! He was the first person there on the day of - and helped me (the bride) stay on track with the timeline I mapped out for everyone. He was so accommodating and added things I never even thought of! He got people on the dance floor - and kept things going all evening! He was also super responsive leading up to the event! Again - we cannot say enough awesome things!! Definitely book them for your next event!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

K Lowe · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing event

Andrew was fantastic - not only was the music and audio set up flawlessly, but he took the time to update us on each step of the event. It was like having our own coordinator as well. Absolutely amazing experience.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 03/16/2019

Life of the Party

Andrew with Everlasting Sounds DFW was more than a DJ for us - he was the life of the party. He helped us out so much! We met with him and explained how to schedule moments in our timeline and make the most of our reception! He kept up with our bridal party to make sure he had everything we wanted correct. He made the entire reception get into the party. The monogram he made was beautiful and his photo booth was a complete hit! We got over 140 photos through it and people were having a great time with it. He was very flexible with us after we discovered our venue already had a projector provided after I had already requested he rent us one. I would recommend Andrew and his company to anyone getting married or having a large party. Top of the line service!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are glad you were able to get good use out the photobooth. I am also happy to hear that you think so highly of our services.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Best. Dj. Ever.

Andrew was such a fun DJ! He played all of the songs that we wanted and really got our guests in the dancing mood! He was so professional and was very confident with setting up for both our ceremony and reception. I really appreciated how organized he was and provided me with an outline of all songs required. Many of my wedding guests commented on how fun the DJ was!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear that your guests enjoyed the night, but its even better that you are glad with the services we provided on your big day!
  • MARLENE

Marlene Johnson · Married on 03/05/2019

Outstanding

Great job. With all the things to think about on my wedding day, I did not once have to think about the DJ and the music. After the wedding I thought about all that went on that day and the service provided was beyond my expectations! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Brandie Golleher · Married on 03/02/2019

Thanks to everlasting sounds for an amazing experience. My wedding was wonderful, and I will definitely use your services again.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you fully enjoyed our services for your special day. We hope to be seeing you again in the future for any DJ needs.

Baylee · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly recommend

Great company! Andrew did a an outstanding job DJing our wedding. He’s very kind and the music and service were great! Would highly recommend using him!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed working with us for your wedding day needs. We hope you continue to recommend us.

Melissa · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful!!

Andrew made us feel totally at ease on our big day. He had everything totally covered, and let us be a big part of choosing our music and helped with the timing of everything. We also have a 5 year d and he involved him so much, with we really appreciated and made our day super special!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We try as much as we can to help our clients to feel their best on their day, so we are glad we were able to cover everything for you.

Heather Boyd · Married on 02/02/2019

Everlasting Sounds was overall THE BEST! They were so easy to work with, professional, and kept the party going all night long!

Everlasting Sounds exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! They were so easy to work with, very professional, and most importantly kept the party going all night long. I’d recommend anyone and everyone to use Everlasting Sounds! Even guests at my wedding verbalized how great they were! I can’t thank Everlasting Sounds enough for making my wedding day run smoothly and their keeping dance floor lively and upbeat! It truly was the most perfect day!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are glad you liked our professionalism and abilities to keep the party going for your guests. We always enjoy a very upbeat dancefloor.
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 01/06/2019

Made my wedding fun and running smoothly

Andrew was great! He was super flexible and helpful for making our wedding music exactly how we wanted it! Would HIGHLY recommend! So thankful for Everlasting Sounds, so glad we chose them.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are glad you chose us too! We always try to be as accommodating as we can on your special day. We are glad you liked the music.

Leah Blake · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience!

Everlasting Sounds is the best. Andrew was amazing. You should look no further for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope you will continue to recommend us to friends and family.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome Photobooth Experience

Everyone loved our photo booth at our wedding thanks to these guys! Andrew was so easy to work with. We were so thankful he had an opening for our wedding day since we booked it 11 days beforehand. We had Ray as our photo booth attendant and everyone really enjoyed having him there! Overall 5 star service. No complaints! Thanks Andrew & Ray!

Everlasting Sounds 11
    Sent on 05/03/2019

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much for sending in a review. We are thrilled you enjoyed having Ray help out for your day!

Dawn · Married on 10/05/2018

Andrew and Everlasting Sounds did an AMAZING job!! Over the top of our expectations and we would HIGHLY recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Andrew and Everlasting Sounds DFW were amazing to work with. Andrew really went above and beyond to help my husband and I not only pick out sounds when we were stuck but help make the night run smoothly. He took the time to meet with us multiple times, and relayed any timing cues needed to my venue coordinator. I had talked with numerous DJs and was starting to get really frustrated before finding Andrew and I immediately knew we had to use him. Our dance floor was packed all night which is exactly what you want at a wedding, every one had a great time! Thank you, Everlasting Sounds DFW!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad we were able to work with you and make the party happen!