Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Everlasting Sounds 6
Everlasting Sounds 7

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Best. Dj. Ever.

Andrew was such a fun DJ! He played all of the songs that we wanted and really got our guests in the dancing mood! He was so professional and was very confident with setting up for both our ceremony and reception. I really appreciated how organized he was and provided me with an outline of all songs required. Many of my wedding guests commented on how fun the DJ was!

Baylee · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly recommend

Great company! Andrew did a an outstanding job DJing our wedding. He’s very kind and the music and service were great! Would highly recommend using him!

Heather Boyd · Married on 02/02/2019

Everlasting Sounds was overall THE BEST! They were so easy to work with, professional, and kept the party going all night long!

Everlasting Sounds exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! They were so easy to work with, very professional, and most importantly kept the party going all night long. I’d recommend anyone and everyone to use Everlasting Sounds! Even guests at my wedding verbalized how great they were! I can’t thank Everlasting Sounds enough for making my wedding day run smoothly and their keeping dance floor lively and upbeat! It truly was the most perfect day!

Leah Blake · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience!

Everlasting Sounds is the best. Andrew was amazing. You should look no further for a wedding DJ!

Dawn · Married on 10/05/2018

Andrew and Everlasting Sounds did an AMAZING job!! Over the top of our expectations and we would HIGHLY recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Andrew and Everlasting Sounds DFW were amazing to work with. Andrew really went above and beyond to help my husband and I not only pick out sounds when we were stuck but help make the night run smoothly. He took the time to meet with us multiple times, and relayed any timing cues needed to my venue coordinator. I had talked with numerous DJs and was starting to get really frustrated before finding Andrew and I immediately knew we had to use him. Our dance floor was packed all night which is exactly what you want at a wedding, every one had a great time! Thank you, Everlasting Sounds DFW!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad we were able to work with you and make the party happen!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Andrew was so much more than a DJ! From day one he was so helpful with planning and timelines. He worked so well with my wedding planner and made sure everything was ready on the big day. He helped set up, played music during the ceremony and reception, he refilled our drinks, served us desserts, kept the night alive with great music, and announced all our needs the whole night. He created a perfect monogram for our reception and provided uplights that set the perfect tone. I would recommend Andrew for any event!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Everlasting Sounds 8

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed the up lights and monogram for your special day!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding on 06/23/18 and had Ray. All i can say is WOW. The service was superb! I had so many people say how awesome our DJ was. My sister also used Everlasting sounds for her wedding before mine and had Andrew who was also awesome! Ray knew exactly how to read the crowd and kept the dance floor busy! His energy was great and he was so easy to work with! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Everlasting Sounds 9
    Everlasting Sounds 10
    Everlasting Sounds 11

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear how much fun you had on your day! No matter who you have for your DJ, our standards at Everlasting Sounds should be the same; we are very pleased to hear this is the case!

Jill · Married on 06/22/2018

Andrew with Everlasting Sounds was AMAZING! I searched high and low for DJs, and am 100% thrilled with ES. Andrew answered every question- no matter how bizarre (polka music for Polish family anyone?), was flexible during the wedding as timelines changed, had the best attitude, and kept the wedding going on the dance floor until it was time to shut it down. So many people told me our wedding was one of the best they had been to- I’ll give credit over to Andrew for that one!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much! And while it is tempting, we can certainly not take the credit for your wedding day! We are glad it went so well for you!

Kayleigh · Married on 06/21/2018

It was awesome working with Andrew. He was amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so happy that we had Andrew be our Dj for our wedding! My husband and I struggled to pick several of the songs we needed, and Andrew was so quick to meet with us and answer every question we had. He took away so much of our stress and we were able to enjoy the whole experience. I love looking back at our pictures because you can tell everyone is having so much fun dancing. Andrew created an awesome atmosphere and I can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Madison · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Andrew from Everlasting as our DJ and he was awesome. From the first phone call to talk about our wedding he had both the energy and professionalism we wanted from our DJ. It was important to us that we had someone who could keep the party going and mix a bunch of different kinds of music in for us including Spanish/Tejano music. He had people on the dance floor all night long! Andrew also helped look for my missing bracelet during the reception and checked on often asking if we needed anything and I really appreciated that. Definitely would recommend Andrew and Everlasting to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank your for the review! We try to go above and beyond whenever we can, even looking for lost jewelry.

Laramie · Married on 06/08/2018

Andrew was AMAZING! He catered and listened to everything we needed and wanted to have done to make our reception so wonderful!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Andrew was our DJ at our wedding, and he was absolutely incredible. Not only was he very helpful and accomodating before the big day, but during the entire wedding day, he was always making sure that things were running smoothly and asking if there was anything he could do to help. He made an awesome playlist for the reception and was a fantastic MC throughout the night. If your looking for an awesome company with great equipment and customer service, I would highly recommend using Everlasting Sounds at your next event, and I would highly recommend Andrew as your DJ!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank your for the awesome review! We are glad to know your day went so well.

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2018

Andrew was just amazing! We truly blessed to have him as our D.J. He was also our master of ceremony and was able to keep our wedding running smoothly. I have already recommended him to many of my friends.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

thank your for your review and your recommendations!

Kathryn · Married on 05/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Andrew and Everlasting Sounds. He was truly the reason my wedding went off without a hitch. He was not only the DJ but provided the best photobooth and props I have ever seen and practically ran my wedding. He played the perfect music and I had to give him no direction. I would never have another DJ for anything besides him! It was the perfect night and the price was so beyond great. They are an amazing company and I couldnt be happier with how great he was and calm he kept me!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad to hear your wedding day was perfect. We are glad you enjoyed the photo booth so much!

Maddy · Married on 04/21/2018

This team is amazing!! Every question I had was answered quickly leading up to the day of.. and the day of was PERFECT. Ray totally took our vision and played it out better than imaginable. The dance floor was NEVER empty and that's exactly what we wanted. Our biggest compliments we received from the wedding was the music and we couldn't agree more! The music made the party happen and it was more than perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you for a great review! We always love to hear how awesome all of our DJs are. Thank your for choosing Everlasting Sounds to make your day great!

Sharolyn · Married on 04/07/2018

Andrew was amazing! He not only made sure everyone had an amazing time dancing the night away but made sure it was a stress free event! I would highly recommended him for any event!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Everlasting Sounds 12

Michelle · Married on 04/05/2018

Andrew is the best DJ out there!! We found him through a friend and got the referral discount as well. He literally tells you how to live your life for the next 4 hours and it really made our wedding run so smoothly!! Oh and the photo booth was AMAZING!!! We plan on using him again just to get the photo booth!!! Thanks Andrew!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Everlasting Sounds 19
    Everlasting Sounds 20
    Everlasting Sounds 21

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

We are so glad that your day was so fun and that you enjoyed the photo booth so much!

Kiley · Married on 03/24/2018

Andrew with Everlasting sounds is AMAZING to work with! He was always super quick to respond, answering every single question I could possibly have. He makes figuring out your music selections an extremely smooth process with his wedding day template, and case list settings. Andrew was able to move the “traditional wedding timeline” around in order to fit exactly what we were wanting. The day of Andrew could not have been any better. He checked with me prior to the ceremony to double check I didn’t have any last minute changes as well as prior to being introduced to at the reception. On top of being a great DJ he was also extremely attentive to my husband and myself. During pictures after the ceremony Andrew brought water out to us, which was a lifesaver! He also helped in corralling the bridal party once they were realesed from group pictures, but then needing to stay together to wait to be introduced. Through out the entire reception we didn’t have to worry once about the time or when things were taking place. If you are looking for a great DJ, with amazing service, that just handles it all, book with Everlasting Sounds!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Sometimes there needs to be a few extra people directing the course of events, and we have been to many, so we are always happy to help out beyond our hired task.

Allie · Married on 03/23/2018

Out of all the vendors that played a part at our wedding, Andrew was the most personable and passionate. He made us feel so secure with everything and made us laugh along the way. His attention to detail was impeccable and he never wavered when last minute changes were needed to our day. He works well with anyone and everyone and I urge you to use him as your DJ. He. Is. Worth it!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are happy to work with anybody and our goal is always to make your day the best it can be.

Shane · Married on 03/03/2018

Andrew and his team provide a great wedding experience! We utilized his company for our photo booth and hands down it was worth every penny and more. Their service starts well before your wedding day as they make sure that the wide variety of props they are bringing are what you want (we received pictures of all his great props - animal masks were a big hit - see pic), that your custom overlay is how you want it to look AND Andrew even helped us come up with our wedding hash tag. On the day of the wedding his team had everything setup and ready to go well before guest arrived and the operator helped the little ones access the screens, props and kept everyone entertained. They provide you with a link to be able to go back and look at ALL the photos taken at your event which is very cool - the wife and I on our honeymoon enjoyed looking through everyone posing for pics. Everlasting Sounds friendly customer service and professionalism makes it an easy choice when looking for a DJ or photo-booth service. Thanks Andrew! Also, side note the "booth" which is actually a tower is very modern, sleek and slim - you can fit this anywhere at any event. Do it! You will be happy you did.

Everlasting Sounds 22

Gabriel · Married on 02/17/2018

Andrew Figueroa with Everlasting Sounds made the day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/21/2018

John · Married on 01/13/2018

Andrew was super professional and fun! He was available to meet and discuss the flow of the wedding as much as we needed, was spot on with the ceremony professional, and kept our guests entertained throughout the reception! We also used the digital photo booth which was so much fun!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2017

Andrew was an absolute dream to work with!!!! From fixing a button that popped off my grooms tux, to interacting with the crowd, to keeping the guests dancing and enjoying themselves- HE HAD IT ALL COVERED!! As a bride it was so nice to not have to even worry about the musical aspect, I knew I was in such good hands!
    If you are looking for a DJ, this is your man!!!
    I can guarantee you will find no one better at their job!
    Truthfully I wish I could give more than 5 stars, because he really does deserve it!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Everlasting Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much! We are always so happy to know our clients are so highly satisfies with our services!