Everlasting Sounds Reviews

281 Everlasting Sounds Reviews
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

THE Best Decision

Hiring Everlasting Sounds was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Matthew and Rhiannon were professional, helpful, and personable throughout the entire process. Thanks to Rhiannon, our reception ran like clockwork, and we never had to worry about a thing. And because of Matthew, no one could stop dancing! If I could give them 6 out of 5 stars I would.

Linda · Married on 09/29/2018

From the Mother of the Groom's viewpoint, these guys were great! Things were kept going in a nice and smooth manner and when the music started, everyone danced all night! Our dance floor was full! Thanks for making it easy!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Everlasting Sounds is amazing! Our team Bob and Jamie were awesome. From our first meeting they picked up on what the feel we were going for. They made the ceremony and reception stress free and truly were wonderful. Jamie helped guide us and helped me wherever I needed her and Bob played fantastic music that was perfect for us and we never had an empty dance floor. I honestly couldn’t imagine a more perfect wedding for us thanks to everlasting sounds!

KEITH · Married on 09/29/2018

Everlasting Sounds is absolutely sent from heaven. They were so professional and attentive to all our needs on our wedding day. Even when guests at our wedding reception were confronted with issues, they stepped in to solve any potential problems. If you do not choose them for your wedding day, you are missing out on a treat.

Krissy · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow!!! Everlasting sounds was truly incredible and made our entire day amazing. Lucas and Maria were our DJ team and they ROCKED IT!! Our ceremony was incredibly clear and crisp with sound and the music couldn’t have sounded better. We received so many compliments from our guests about how FUN and smooth our reception was. Maria kept the order of events rolling and never left our guests wonder what was happening next. Lucas kept the dance floor packed the entire night. We would hire this company again and again and truly thank Lucas and Maria for going above and beyond for us.

Brett · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing! Everlasting Sounds from the first moment we contacted them stood out to us with their professionalism on the sales side to their delivery on our wedding day. Thaddeus was a joy to work with throughout the process and Brenda & Matthew were worth every penny. Matthew's music selection kept the dance floor full the entire night and Brenda kept the evening moving better than we would have ever expected! Far exceeded our expectations across the board and would 100% recommend to anyone that is in need of a DJ for the big event!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Our DJ Team, Bob and Narnia, helped make our day so special by bringing to life the vision that we had. Together, they helped implement everything we had discussed and planned with them in the months prior. Thank you, Bob and Narnia for giving us the best wedding experience we could have asked for!

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Maria and Lucas were the absolute best team we could have possibly imagined. They were not only professional and very talented but they were also so fun to work with. They made sure the entire day ran smoothly and we are so beyond happy that we chose everlasting sounds. I would one million percent recommend choosing them for your wedding day!!! THANK YOU Maria and Lucas for everything!

Chelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

We got married on 9-8-18 and it rained all day causing us to go to plan b for everything and Lucas Thompson and Maria Shorten and WOW! They were so helpful! They worked with us after the ceremony to make sure we had everything we needed. They checked on us all throughout the night making sure we were doing okay and that we were enjoying everything! They ran the reception perfectly! Making sure we stayed on track and on time! We can’t say enough about those two. They literally worked so hard to make sure we had the perfect reception even if we didn’t have the perfect weather! We highly recommend them! They keep all of their promises without a doubt!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Nathan and I had our wedding in the Carriage House on 9/1/2018 and it was nothing short of an amazing experience. We had Shannon as our business person and she did an amazing job. She made sure that everything was perfect. Shannon and the other Manor House employees bent over backwards to make sure our ceremony was outside. I am thankful they waited until the last minute to set the chairs outside due to some thunderstorms passing through... but everything turned out just the way we wanted it! Thank you so much for all of your hard work Shannon!!!! I would definitely recommend the Manor House for any of your event needs.

Ashlyn · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I got married on September 1, 2018 and our experience with Everlasting Sounds was more than amazing. Our DJ's were Lucas and Maria and from the very first meeting we knew our wedding would be spectacular. They went above and beyond from the start to the very last minute of our reception. Maria was very hands on in making sure every part of our reception was on time and taken care of. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Lucas had the dance floor full the whole night and really knew his audience with each song he played. Words really can't express how thankful we are for Maria and Lucas and how hard they worked in making our day so very special. My husband and I are forever thankful!

Luke · Married on 08/18/2018

Everlasting sounds was very professional and flexible to our needs. About 3 weeks from our wedding we met with Kevin and Jamie. They were very curteous and friendly and after that meeting we felt less worried. Kevin did an outstanding job on creating a Guardians of the Galaxy playlist mixed with some country. People were on the dance floor all night long and if they weren’t he was trying to get them out there. Jamie made sure we were always in the right place and she was very curteous and made sure things were flowing the we wanted it to. This was there first time doing Krippendorf Lodge but you would have never known. Outstanding job all around!

Gene · Married on 08/10/2018

I have to say hiring everlasting sounds was the best decision we could have made for our reception. Thaddeus and Christine Eppley took such great care of us during the wedding that we could just relax and be in the moment. Thaddeus held true to our preferred music list, and mixed songs perfectly for every portion of the reception. Sound was on point; not too loud during dinner, and keeping the party dancing thru the rest of the night. The up-lighting made a great addition to the venue. Christine was absolutely incredible. From the time we arrived thru the end of the night, Christine made sure all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. She was our liaison with the reception staff and helped us get thru the evening so seamlessly. This couple is a must have for your wedding!

James · Married on 07/14/2018

Please please use everlasting sounds as your dj for your wedding. I could say so many amazing things about them, they cater so specifically to what you want, they spend so much time getting to know you and what you love, and on the day of they probably knew better than anyone what was going on! However, the absolute best thing is what our guests had to say. I can't begin to tell you how pleased everyone was. We have heard nothing but compliments about the excellent service from Randy and Jodi!

Leslie · Married on 07/14/2018

We worked with John and Jodi at Everlasting Sounds for our wedding on 07/14/2018 and they were absolutely wonderful! The planning meeting before our event went very smoothly - you could tell they knew what they were doing. We got married at the Dayton Art Institute and the whole event Ceremony to Reception went off perfectly. Everlasting Sounds covered our ceremony and had the perfect music and had just the write amount of speakers/microphones so that everyone could hear. We wanted to sing a hymn during the ceremony and John was able to find the exact version we wanted. We have received so many positive comments on our reception! Everyone thought the music selection was just perfect. John and Jodi even gave us some tips for walking onto the dance floor before our first dance! John also went above and beyond by reading our "love story" to the audience which got several laughs and a few tears - such a sweet memory! Cannot recommend Everlasting Sounds enough!

Shawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Unbelievably great company to work with. Jodi and Randy were great to work with. People were dancing from the start of the reception until the end. Both helped a ton in terms of coordinating the timing of the reception. Would highly recommend to any couple looking for quality entertainment.

Jeff · Married on 06/23/2018

We initially worked with/met with Thaddeus and he was great to work with. Our initial meeting was very detailed and we could clearly tell that they really wanted to get to know both of us and what we were looking for in our wedding. Our DJs for our wedding were Grant and Narnia, both of them were also amazing to work with. They arrived at our ceremony well in advance and everything was set up (and sound tested) well before our guests arrived. Both of them were incredibly helpful in moving the wedding along (i.e., letting people know what was coming next, getting people in the right order) and Narnia worked wonderfully with the events coordinator at our ceremony/reception site. During the reception, Narnia hit the perfect balance of being attentive to our needs (i.e., seeing if we needed a drink, how we were doing, or if we needed anything) but not so attentive as to get in the way. Both my wife and I loved that about working with Narnia and Grant. On the DJ front, Grant did a great job of engaging with the audience and creating a wonderful environment for the reception. We are both really glad we went with Everlasting Sounds and we would highly recommend them!

Alissa · Married on 06/03/2018

A wedding DJ makes or breaks the fun of the day. I am SO THRILLED I went with Everlasting Sounds, and in particular, Thaddeus and Christine. I was bringing a large dancing crowd from the New York City area who expected a certain standard of fun and great dancing throughout the evening, so I knew my DJ had to be on point. I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received on Thaddeus' expertise and craft as a DJ - playing the right songs, reading the crowd, and truly keeping people on the dance floor the entire night. And Christine ... where do I begin? Yes, as the emcee she was spectacular and high energy and followed the schedule to a T, but she was also my coordinator/day-of-lifesaver watching my family (and made sure to introduce herself to the immediate family), my husband, and myself like a hawk and making sure we were always taken care of whether it was drinks, food, not feeling overwhelmed, etc. There was one time, for example, where a guest gave me an envelope (a present) so I was holding on to it while table-hopping and Christine swooped in and said "let me put that with your other wedding envelopes." I mean, who DOES that? She was incredible. As a team, the two of them even helped us put together a couple of surprises through the night (taking a sound byte from a VHS tape and transforming it into whatever format was needed to play it at my wedding; working with my parents on a special karaoke song to my husband and myself, etc.). They were also EXTREMELY organized and followed the wedding day schedule perfectly. I'm sure it was a high-stress situation but you'd never know it from them! Given how great the day went, I recommend a 2-person team over a 1-person team, and cannot say enough amazing things about Thaddeus and Christine from Everlasting Sounds. My NYC-based wedding guests told me that this was the best wedding they had ever been to (and those people don't hold back!) so I know this was the perfect decision!

Katherine · Married on 06/02/2018

Thad and Christine are incredible professionals who really cared about making our event just perfect! Fresh, savvy and all about ensuing that our party was exactly the way we wanted it, our night ended up being better than I ever thought it would. They are fun, vibrant people, and we were so lucky to work with them.

Kayla · Married on 05/27/2018

We would without a doubt highly recommend Everlasting Sounds. We were so lucky to work with the wonderful Christine and Thaddeus. They went above and beyond anything we could of asked for. Thaddeus made sure our dance floor was always full with all ages. He followed our playlist but added so much more to it that really made our wedding so special and fun. Christine made sure everything went so smoothly from walking down the isle, the first dance, the last dance, and so much more. She made sure that we were enjoying every moment of our best day ever. Thank you is simple not enough for this dynamic duo. They truly made our wedding so very special as if we have known them all our life. They are the sweetest pair, a wonderful example of marriage, and a perfect match to have with us on our big day.

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely amazing! Christine and Thaddeus made our day even more perfect than we could have imagine! They never missed a beat. They had drinks waiting for us as soon as we arrived at our reception, Christine bustled my dress, and the music was absolutely perfect for our day! They went above and beyond all day and night for us. We could not have asked for a more perfect DJ team for our day! We highly recommend them! :)

Bryce · Married on 05/19/2018

Leah and I cannot speak highly enough of the show put on by Everlasting Sounds at our wedding reception! Before the event, they took care helping us to decide the order of events, select our song choices, create voice-overs for the father/daughter & mother/son dances, coordinate with the band we hired for cocktail hour/dinner, and even to help choreograph the first dance! During the event, they did an excellent job making sure the 2 of us knew when and where to do what. Everything was seamless! Most importantly (to us), these guys know how to keep a dance floor packed...see attached photo. We may be biased, but this was seriously the most fun and highest energy wedding reception we've ever experienced. Thank you Everlasting Sounds!

Everlasting Sounds 1

Brenna · Married on 05/18/2018

Absolutely amazing! Christine and Thaddeus made our day everything it was meant to be and more. The entire event ran perfectly. Christine was such a blessing with all of her hard work and attentiveness. Thaddeus was incredible behind the dj table and we as well as our guests had a blast! There is not one thing they could have done any better. They are truly the best at what they do, it was a pleasure having them share the most important day of our lives with us!

Kathy · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have been more thrilled with our choice to have Christine & Thaddeus work our wedding! They were extremely professional and fun to work with from the moment we contacted them. They went far above and beyond our expectations to make our reception special and took care of anything and everything that came up that night that could have resulted in chaos or stress for us. On top of all that, they did an excellent job keeping the dance floor going and made sure all of our guests had a great time!

Emma · Married on 05/05/2018

Thaddeus and Christine are amazing!! They made sure the evening went so smooth. They kept people on the dance floor. They are so willing to accommodate anything that you may need and made the whole night so stress free. They are so sweet and I highly recommended them!!