Everlasting Sounds Reviews

351 | Cincinnati, OH

351 Reviews for Everlasting Sounds

• Devon

Devon · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Corey and Jodi were a dream team the day of our event. Working with them leading up to was a breeze. I absolutely love that they offer a "Day-of Coordinator". Jodi made sure everything was smooth sailing and everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. I highly recommend their services to anyone in search of event entertainment!

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • Patty

Patty Bamber · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing DJ Choice!

Our choice for DJ team Thaddeus and Christine Eppley were one of the best we made for our wedding! They were fun to work with, professional, accomodating in so many ways, and took the stress out of the decision-making process - especially on our wedding day! They did an excellent job adding microphones to the pastors, and the quality of the sound and volume were perfect! If you are searching for a DJ team - look no further. They were wonderful!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Tara

Tara Lines · Getting married on 02/03/2021

The best personalized special experience

Our DJ team included Thaddeus and Jamie. They were extremely professional, incorporated the very large majority of the hefty song list that we requested (which was so awesome) and were able to roll with some last minute changes/requests from us. They held a planning meeting a few weeks before to make sure they had all the details correct for the processional since they were not at the rehearsal, and this was very seamless. I needed a lot of help with song selection for this part but Thaddeus provided some really good ideas and it was very helpful. Jamie was also so amazing! She MC'd the evening, helped pass out programs, and was our own personal bartender, making sure our drinks were always full! I really don't think our big day would have been the same without this awesome team!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Wilder · Married on 07/03/2020

Christine/Thaddeus are WONDERFUL.

We recently had Christine & Thaddeus Eppley as our DJ for our wedding AND WE CANNOT ADVOCATE FOR THEM ENOUGH. The day would not have ran so smoothly without them! I'm an organized and meticulous person, and having Christine/Thaddeus there really brought me comfort knowing my day would run smoothly! Pre-wedding day - they were helpful, accommodating, and knowledgable. Wedding Day - they were professional, organized, positive and a valuable part of our day! Christine played a big part in keeping the day organized (even helping my bridesmaid bustle my dress!) and Thaddeus was great with the music and the dance floor was always full. Together they make a wonderful team and I highly suggest them to anyone looking. They did my sister's wedding in 2017 and because of how they performed, we 100% knew we wanted them for our wedding. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Kadie

Kadie Burgess · Married on 06/21/2020

Thaddeus and Christy were life savers

I entirely changed wedding plans due to COVID-19 and did not think I would be able to find a quality DJ in just two months to work with. I reached out to a lot and never heard back from some and was ghosted by others. Thaddeus and Christine Eppley were phenominal. They responded promptly, worked with me to get a custom package set up that I could afford, and the Everlasting Sounds song request system was so easy to use. Thaddeus followed my directions and preferences to a T. Christy was a huge life saver. She came in running and was amazing helping out with greeting and seating, timing everyone as they walked down the aisle, making sure the reception went along smoothly, and having everything prepared. She went to far, she was even refilling drink glasses for us! I loved the attention to detial that this duo has was so impressive. They're prepared for anything and it was well worth every single penny.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Julie Decker · Married on 01/31/2020

Best DJs ever!!

Thaddeus and Christi with Everlasting Sounds are THE BEST!!! The services they provided were way above my expectations of what a wedding DJ would be! If you are like me and have no idea how to plan a wedding than you should 100% use Everlasting Sounds. They made the process easy and enjoyable. They are both fun, funny, kind, professional and attentive. They will handle all of the details for you...including the details you didn’t know needing handling. Their customer service is exceptional. It will become clear from your first meeting with them that they know exactly what they are doing so you can relax knowing you are in good hands. They promised to ensure everything would flow perfectly and they delivered! I cannot speak highly enough of Everlasting Sounds!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Skylar

Skylar · Married on 12/22/2019

Great experience!

We had a wonderful experience with Everlasting Sounds at our wedding. We had the dj team of Ashley Bateman and Thaddeus Eppley, and they were both fantastic. Thaddeus is very quick to respond to emails, which I really appreciated throughout the stresses of wedding planning! They were very detail orientated and kept the energy high on the dance floor. They even carried my plate for my dinner and refilled my drink when I needed it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Ashley Jones · Married on 12/21/2019

Easily the best in Cincinnati

Thaddeus and Danielle were absolutely amazing!! I had a couple friends getting married this year who had other DJs, and in talking with them, no one goes above and beyond like everlasting sounds. They truly thought of everything that I wouldn’t have. They talked us through all the details beforehand, kept us on schedule throughout the day, made sure that there were microphones and speakers in all the appropriate places, and paced the music perfectly to keep people on the dance floor. Danielle was there for anything I needed, she was like having a professional maid of honor by your side, so sweet and organized! We received tons of compliments on Thaddeus’s music choices, he’s professional and fun! They are a big reason that our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception ran smoothly. I can’t recommend them enough, I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Katy

Katy Huelsman · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding of our Dreams!!

Thaddeus and Madeline did a fantastic job for us of making our day grand! Every interaction with the team was smooth and easy! Blake and I were incredibly thankful for the two person team for our DJ and the value was so much greater than we could have ever hoped for! Madeline made sure to keep everything orderly and on time while keeping up with us to make sure that Blake and I were always taken care of! Madeline’s awesome organization and cheerful spirit truly made our day special and amazing! Thaddeus was our DJ for both our ceremony and reception! The ceremony was beautifully coordinated with all of the songs we had selected and the timing was just perfect! Thad kept the dance floor in full swing all night! Playing dance hit after dance hit and the guests were constantly on the floor! The team did an awesome job of setting up our lighting package and the lighting for both the ceremony and reception was so beautiful! Thank you Thaddeus and Madeline for all you did to make our day so beautiful and special you all were truly an incredible vendor to work with! Highly recommend to anyone who wants an incredible DJ and coordinator team!!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • William

Skye C Choma · Married on 11/16/2019

More Than Just Great DJs!

Jodi and Randy made our day a truly exceptional and special event.
    Prior to the wedding we had a meeting to go over every detail of the day. When we were unsure about something, they provided us with options. We felt very comfortable after the meeting and they did not disappoint.
    They exceeded our expectations and we had the best wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Heather

Heather Durning · Married on 11/09/2019

Mrs McCaghren

Thaddeus and Christine were absolutely amazing in every single way. Christine made sure everything ran smoothly between events, helped keep my pain of a dress intact when it kept falling apart in the back, she made sure we had our drinks and food at all times, Thaddeus was an expert DJ making sure all the songs we wanted were played and kept the crowd on there feet song after song with great mixing in between songs and the lights to pull it altogether! These two were very positive with great energy and I couldn’t have done my wedding without them!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Johnna

Johnna · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and excellent!

Jamie and Kevin were exceptional in helping us plan and organize the music and entire flow of the night. Jamie was so helpful during the reception! And did an excellent job of making sure everything ran smoothly. The music was awesome, we still had a ton of guests dancing when the night ended at midnight! They truly made the wedding an unforgettable experience, and took a great deal of stress of our shoulders. 100% would recommend everlasting sounds.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Yoder · Married on 10/04/2019

Thank you Randy & Jodi!

Our experience was very positive! Randy met with us very promptly after we expressed interest is using his services for our wedding. He was very personable and very thorough. He explained everything from pricing to all the possible services we may want. He was extremely easy to work with and very knowledgeable. He did a fantastic job at the wedding! His wife, Jodi, was our ‘day of’ coordinator and keep everyone going in the right direction from start to finish! Wonderful experience with Everlasting Sounds!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Dana Lonce · Married on 09/28/2019

Hands down - THE BEST

Thaddeus and Christine were amazing! Our wedding was perfect because of their attention to detail! We knew we were in good hands because they had glowing recommendations from several of our friends, but when our venue coordinator told us how much she loved working with them it confirmed our choice! They helped guide us through all of the ups and downs of wedding planning AND made sure we had the time of our lives on our wedding day. They helped us so far beyond what we ever expected, and we cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Becki

Becki Joyal · Married on 09/28/2019

Stop Searching, Hire Jodi and Randy!

Jodi and Randy made my wedding literally the best day of my life. From when I first met Randy at a wedding expo, I knew I wanted them to MC my wedding. They are true professionals, left absolutely no detail unseen. They invited made me feel like I did not have to worry about anything, and I am truly grateful for that. They are super fun, so kind, and just really really good at what they do. And Jodi! This woman is the one you want at your wedding. She is so incredibly attentive, she really makes sure that you get to have those quiet special moments with your new spouse. She was on top of every single detail. She knows how to get people where they need to be, when they need to be there. I can't say enough good things. Hire them, you will not regret it. 1000/10 stars

Sent on 10/11/2019

Meredith · Married on 09/21/2019

No one better

It is hard for me to imagine booking anyone else! Thaddeus and Christine were complete perfection on our wedding day - from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The planning process was fun and easy and we loved getting to pick out our music ahead of time. I would recommend them to anyone - you get so much more than just a DJ!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Summer

Summer Noonan · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection

I would do my wedding all over again just so I could have Thaddeus and Christine DJ again. They went above and beyond for my husband and I. If you’re looking for a DJ, BOOK THEM ASAP!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen Levy · Married on 09/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding!

We enjoyed our experience with Everlasting Sounds and would highly recommend! It was a great event, and it was so nice to meet with our DJ team beforehand to explain exactly what we wanted in terms of order of events and atmosphere. Our guests all said they had a wonderful time, and a lot of that was due to the great DJ team. They kept things moving and the atmosphere was so fun-definitely consider Everlasting Sounds when planning a wedding or event!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Zack

Zack Galusha · Married on 09/07/2019

A Dynamic Duo!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience than our team from Everlasting Sounds. Dani and Thaddeus did everything we wanted and more to make our day perfect. We are very indecisive people, thankfully Dani and Thad were able to help us plan and coordinate our day with ease and made the song selection process painless. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and our attendees are still telling us the wedding was one of the most fun they had been to. I cannot recommend Everlasting Sounds enough. They will make your night one you and your guests won't forget!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Mary · Married on 09/06/2019

Great service from planning to day of events

From beginning to end, Thaddeus and Christine were wonderful. In our initial meeting, Thaddeus set clear expectations on the services they provided and that they would be flexible with any changes we would like to make from the first meeting to the pre-wedding meeting. The ability to build and create with your own playlist with the music you want (and do not want) creates the feeling that each ceremony and reception is personalized to the couple.

During the pre-wedding meeting, Christine and Thaddeus put us both at ease by laying out the day from beginning to end. They even allowed for me to keep my ceremonial song a secret from my husband, which was very important to me. Prior to the meeting, we both were a little nervous with the set-up for the day of the wedding, but Christine guaranteed everything would go as smoothly as possible. She definitely delivered.

On the day of the wedding, all of the music was perfect. Everything flowed into one another without any issues what so ever. The dance floor was full the entire evening and we received several compliments about our music selection, which was played in the perfect order by Thaddeus. It made a great day even better.

For anyone who is looking for services that provide excellent music on top of excellent coordination for day-of events, Everlasting Sounds is the perfect company to choose.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kelly Geary · Married on 08/31/2019

They have to be the Best in the Business!

Lucas and Maria were wonderful. We are so happy with them. We have had so many positive comments about them from guests and even strangers. They were on it! Let me tell you, even when sudden changes came about they seamlessly adapted. We knew from our first impression that this was the outfit we wanted to use and we made the right choice. Having the two work as a team was excellent. They made everything go so smoothly. They worked with our other vendors well and we just had such a great time. Words cannot express. Thank you so much. No need for anyone to look any further, this is the right dj team!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Linke · Married on 08/31/2019

Couldn't recommend more highly!

Choosing Everlasting Sounds was one of, it not, the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Thaddeus and Christine are an amazing duo; Christine kept the whole night running so smoothly and Thaddeus kept the dance floor going all night. From the first meeting with them, they were able to help put together the plan for our night, and seemed to know our style better than we did right from the beginning. They made planning and executing a reception a breeze. Can't recommend them more strongly! "The whole night went smoothly and they were the secret sauce" (my husband's response when asked for his contribution)

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Crutchfield · Married on 08/10/2019

Helpful planning tools and keeps things moving day-of

From the beginning, Everlasting Sounds brought great expertise. Jodi and John helped us plan the events of our wedding and ensured that they knew exactly what we were looking for. From music to atmosphere to lighting, they had great ideas and executed perfectly. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor, and John and Jodi really kept the show running. When we needed anything, Jodi was right there to help. Absolutely loved working with them, and they were a key ingredient in our fun and beautiful day!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Carol · Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous DJ team!

Thaddeus and Christine were DJs for our daughter's wedding and they were amazing! I can't think of a single thing I would suggest they improve. I highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Michael

Michael Gordon · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Experience with Everlasting Sounds!

Our team of Thaddeus and Bre was absolutely amazing! They were extremely responsive and helpful during the planning process, not just in terms of music but also in helping us plan/coordinate the important moments throughout our reception (father/daughter dance, cake cutting, etc.). Thaddeus did a great job of getting our guests out on the dance floor throughout the entire reception, listening to our input on type of music & songs as well as mixing in some variety to make sure everybody was having fun. Bre was always by our side throughout the evening to make sure we were in the right spot at the right time (and that we always had a drink in our hand!). 10/10 would definitely recommend to anybody!

Sent on 12/28/2019