254 Reviews for Everlasting Sounds

Disco Ball (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
254 Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Worth every penny. We could not have been more happy with how our day turned out. Randy and Jodi were the best and it took a lot off my mind to have a day-of-coordinator. We spent a few hours before hand going over everything from processional music to where the favors were to go. Randy kept the music pumping all night and everyone commented how great the playlist was. We only had to give a few recommended songs and Randy was fantastic and sticking with our theme.
Jodi made sure we ate and had a drink in our hands at all times. She helped my mom bustle my dress and even got some wine off of my dress after an overzealous hug.

The only thing that could have made our day more perfect was if it lasted forever! Brides (and grooms), if you are like me and want everything to go perfect but know you can't have a hand in every detail on the day of, book everlasting sounds!

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would give them a million stars if I could. They are everything you could ever need in a DJ and SO MUCH MORE. I worked with Christine and Thaddeus and they were so amazing! I went with a package that included dance lights and a backdrop. For the backdrop, Thaddeus drove all the way to Indianapolis (from Cincinnati) to get the measurements just so they could make sure everything went smoothly come wedding day. They also gave us a ceremony and rehearsal timeline that made everybody's job easier. My guests loved that they could request songs on their request website. Everything was so simple for me along the way and everything went so smoothly on the wedding day. They truly put the bride and groom first. They arrived early on the day of our wedding and hung up their linen backdrop and my backdrop that I had made without any problems. The music for the ceremony was perfect, they really know how to read a crowd. When the ceremony was over, before I even got out of the room, Christine had already given my husband and I our drink of choice. (THANK YOU!) While the bridal party was taking photos, Christine and Thaddeus made sure that the cocktail hour went smoothly and everyone loved the music. For introductions, everyone's name was pronounced perfectly and in the correct order. Christine kept the reception fun and made sure that all of the events were done before my photographer had to leave, while Thaddeus kept the music and crowd going. When I went to get dinner Christine went with me, carried my plate, put any food on my plate that I wanted, brought me another drink, and laid my napkin on my lap. Seriously, royal treatment. I can't get over how awesome they were and how much they contributed to our special day being perfect.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I loved working with Everlasting Sounds for our wedding! They are awesome at what they do and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were friendly and easy to get a long with, I couldn't have asked for a better DJ team on our big day. Not only did they get everyone out on the dance floor but they helped coordinate the whole event and made the reception room gorgeous by adding ceiling drapery and monogrammed lighting. Definitely the whole package!!

Profile Picture Farran, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further! Everlasting Sounds is truly an amazing company and will help with your entire wedding (not just the music!). Randy and Jodi made the event seamless and fun for everyone! We interviewed the company (along with Randy/Jodi when we first started planning), telling them we had a dancing crowd and wanted to be sure they were kept on the dance floor. Man, they did not disappoint! My friends and family members of all ages keep praising the music choices and how they could have continued dancing throughout the night.
One thing that makes Everlasting Sounds so special is their teamwork. Randy manned the music, while Jodi helped to make sure my Husband and I were in the right place at the right time, almost like a wedding coordinator. She made sure the event moved smoothly and on time. She even fixed my bustle and quickly created a toss bouquet when we could not find the one made by the florist! She made sure my Husband and I had our favorite drinks on hand and were well taken care of.
If my Husband (a man who is uncomfortable with dancing, music, and the grand wedding scene) was WOWed by Everlasting Sounds, then you know they are a good choice!

Profile Picture Catherine, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everlasting Sounds was OUTSTANDING. We called/interviewed with two or three other DJ companies for our reception, but knew right away we found the best choice upon talking with them. They made the day about us, and were the perfect team to emcee/DJ our reception. We received many compliments since about them and will recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Kevin, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everlasting sounds didn’t just live up to our expectations, they surpassed them. Big time! Planning a wedding in 3 months was not an easy endeavor, but Everlasting Sounds was by far the most user-friendly turnkey part of our whole planning process. My husband and I were blown away with how easy they made things and with how well Christine and Thaddeus worked together. We couldn’t imagine our wedding day without them- they made it stress free and so easy to enjoy the night. They couldn’t have been more attentive, friendly and helpful. Worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Anna , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean & Jen were absolutely amazing!

I was totally overwhelmed by picking music out for the reception beyond our special songs, so I just let Sean do his thing and it turned out amazing! All of our guests were commenting on how great the music was, all the credit goes to Sean for picking songs on the fly and doing it perfectly!

Now we get to Jen... I cannot say enough great things about her. She truly is amazing! Throughout our reception people were asking me who she was because she was ON IT. When I told her she was one of our DJs, they were shocked because she was doing the work of a full on wedding coordinator. She went way above and beyond for us. She showed my husband and I a quick little intro do our dance (we were asked if we had taken lessons, nope, it was all Jen!), took our cake down from a massively tall stand to make it easier to do the cake cutting, made sure we were where we needed to be and even bustled my dress!

We would choose Sean & Jen over & over & over again. They were just incredible! It honestly would not have been the same without them -- Best decision we ever made for our special day!

Profile Picture Tori, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can not give enough stars for Everlasting Sounds and their amazing duo Sean & Jen! They provided on every detail as promised and then some! Our reception was amazing because of them!

Profile Picture Kati, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Christine and Thaddeus did an amazing job at our wedding last Saturday! We had several people come up to us through the evening and comment on how great they were! From our initial meeting to the coordination of our ceremony and reception, Christine and Thaddeus made everything run so smoothly. They were attentive to our every need through the night and the crowd absolutely loved them! I can’t thank them enough for making our night perfect. I will absolutely recommend them to everyone I know!!

Profile Picture Devon, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am absolutely blown away at how AMAZING Thaddeus and Christine were at our wedding last weekend. Christine stepped into the role of Wedding Coordinator and made the entire evening go PERFECTLY... she did not skip a beat. Everything went as planned because of her. I could not have asked for a better duo to hire. I will recommend them to every single person I know!

Thank you Christine and Thaddeus!!! Love, the Cosinukes

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

John and Jodi was our team for the wedding. They were absolutely wonderful. They helped us out with so much and made sure we had a great time. In our 30 day meeting they taught my husband an I how to perfectly enter into our dance and how to cut cake. Then at the wedding Jodi was the best always making sure we had drinks in our hands. John picked out the perfect music and our guests danced their hearts out. Absolutely loved them.

Profile Picture Chelcie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thaddeus and Christine were UNBELIEVABLE! From the planning and meeting, to teaching us how to dance to our first dance and how to cut the cake. Everything they did was amazing! Christine was ahead of everyone at the reception and she knew what needed to be done before I could even think about it! If your deciding on whether or not to go with them because of the price, JUST DO IT. Weddings only come once and trust me; you want everything to be SMOOTH sailing on your special day. I cannot say anything negative about Everlasting sounds or anything about our wedding day. It was absolutely PERFECT!

Profile Picture Stefaney, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Bob and Narnia were amazing! They kept our wedding running smoothly and made the whole night special for everyone there. They were so flexible with the planning process - especially with us living out of state. We are beyond thankful for the outstanding work they put in for us!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Honestly, I do not think my day would have gone as well as it did without Jen and Sean. I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for the best DJ. They were extremely sweet and listened to everything Drew and I requested. Again, hands down the best DJ that we could have asked for.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day
3.9

I love the package deals and the fact that you get a couple combination, but I think since the management changed during our wedding planning our wedding was forgotten. We were not contacted until a few weeks before the wedding to have a meeting and lay out all the details, and the couple we were paired with does not always work together and it was very apparent. Other then that we were very happy with the services provided the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Sheyla , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Corey and Jodi were a dream team the day of our event. Working with them leading up to was a breeze. I absolutely love that they offer a "Day-of Coordinator". Jodi made sure everything was smooth sailing and everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. I highly recommend their services to anyone in search of event entertainment!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thaddeus and Christine are amazing!

Profile Picture Charles, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everlasting Sounds was one of the easiest choices when it came to wedding planning! Corey and Brenda (bri) did an amazing job! From helping with every detail from the start, to helping work through any "day of" issues, they were there for us. We had an amazing night and I owe it to them! You will not get an experience like this from any other company! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, you made my day feel like a fairytale ♡

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I do not have any other words to describe this company! Thaddeus & Christine were so fun and easy to work with. From the beginning, we were impressed with their thoroughness and attention to detail. We sat down with them for almost an hour and checked all the boxes for the wedding day (songs/timeline/cake cutting details/must plays/DO not plays/etc.). It was obvious they've been doing this for a while, and do it WELL. They were so easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and accommodated all our special requests (recorded blessing for a grandparent who was too ill to travel & splicing together songs for the mother/son dance). Without prompting, our photographers even mentioned working with them previously and they told us this company was the BEST they've ever worked with at weddings.

The day of the wedding they were nothing but the best. They did everything in their power to make sure we had an amazing evening. They nailed our entrances, handed us our favorite cocktails (and water!) every hour, and were a perfect balance of letting us enjoy ourselves but keeping things on track. At one point, I had an issue with my bustle and I look down and Christine literally had a full SEWING BOX. I repeat, SEWING BOX. These people are prepared!! They addressed all of our concerns from the wedding planning perspective. As far as music goes- Thaddeus did an amazing job! We really didn't provide too much guidance for him on music we liked, but we said no to specific line-dance type songs. The entire night our dance floor was FULL and people were RAVING about our DJ. He even accommodated our request for score updates for the OSU game! He played a perfect mix of classic old and contemporary new. The best DJ team ever. If you are looking for someone to event-plan AND keep your party lively and fun, look no further. THANK YOU Thaddeus & Christine! YOU made our day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I booked them at a bridal show and Kevin's personality struck me right away and I knew they were going to be perfect for my big day. Kevin and Danielle were just amazing. They helped us with everything from picking music, to helping my husband and I learn how to dance, to bringing me ibuprofen when I had a headache. Danielle even brought us our favorite pieces of cake before everyone ate all of the cake! They truly went above and beyond and everyone really had a great time.

Profile Picture Suzanne , 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If I could give more than 5 stars to Everlasting Sounds I would! My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Thadd and Christine. They made our wedding day PERFECT and it was an AMAZING experience working with them! We had them at both our ceremony and reception and everything ran extremely smoothly! No issues with microphones or anything! They were so helpful and understanding and truly helped us with every single detail of the night. Also, the lighting they provided was amazing and gorgeous in every way. Throughout the entire planning process they were super-friendly, professional, and always providing helpful advice! They were SO helpful in picking out ceremony and reception music, they even offered advice on things that I would never think of, such as how to properly cut the cake and entering into our first dance. Christine and Thadd work as the perfect dynamic duo! Thadd had the dance floor filled ALL night long! So many of our guests complimented us throughout the night saying how great the DJ and flow of the music was! They didn’t want the party to end! Christine was an ALL-STAR! I’ve never heard of a DJ service that has one person fully dedicated to coordinating the wedding from start to finish. Christine helped in every way possible from making sure we were always comfortable to fixing my dress minutes before walking down the isle. Throughout the night, Christine was there making sure everything was super organized and we stayed on schedule. She even helped bustle my dress and fix loose pieces of my hair throughout the night! They both truly went above and beyond in every way possible to make our wedding day perfect. Everlasting Sounds is worth EVERY penny! They were literally one of the BEST decisions we made from our wedding and I would highly recommend them to anyone. If you’re in need of a DJ make your search an easy one by choosing Everlasting Sounds and know that your wedding day will be everything you want and more!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin and Rhiannon were AMAZING! They were so helpful and we received so many compliments. They played all the music we love and helped our ceremony and reception run perfectly. Kevin held my plate at the buffet line so I wouldn't spill anything on my dress and Rhiannon even helped bustle my dress! They went above and beyond--worth every penny!

Profile Picture Tasha, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If I could give more than 5 stars I would - Thad and Christine were everything I could have hoped for and more. My husband and I got married on 8/5/17, and working with Thad and Christie was an absolute pleasure. The entire process of working with Everlasting Sounds was wonderful, they treated us well and with respect, they were prompt in responses to my inquiries. Before the wedding Thad and Christie worked with us to make sure every single song was perfect, they were open to whatever we wanted to do and when we weren't sure what we wanted they immediately had wonderful suggestions right at their fingertips. They even coached us on how to cut the cake and enter into our first dance. Everlasting sounds did the music for our entire night, from before the ceremony, through cocktail hour, and into the reception. And every single song was perfect. On top of the music Christie was simply fabulous, all of our wedding party loved her! I never went without a drink, she got a drink in both my and my husband's hand as soon as we entered cocktail hour. When someone broke a glass on the dance floor she acted like part of the wedding and just danced to the music to block off the area so it could get cleaned up (I promise it was such a smooth move). She made sure our party knew what was happening and when, and she did it with style. Everlasting sounds is worth every penny, they were such a pleasure to work with, and I truly couldn't imagine our wedding going any better with anyone else. I loved working with them and would recommend this team a hundred times over.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Worth every penny! We had so many guests during and after (even weeks after) tell us how awesome the music selection was. We provided many songs but then told the DJs to keep the theme and they nailed it!

The lighting was great, and custom backdrop too, and they even custom designed a monogram for the dance floor. It was quite incredible! Don't even shop around, these folks get it. Thank you!

Profile Picture Louie , 8/5/17, 1 Review