Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Everlasting Sounds 5
Everlasting Sounds 6
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Crutchfield · Married on 08/10/2019

Helpful planning tools and keeps things moving day-of

From the beginning, Everlasting Sounds brought great expertise. Jodi and John helped us plan the events of our wedding and ensured that they knew exactly what we were looking for. From music to atmosphere to lighting, they had great ideas and executed perfectly. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor, and John and Jodi really kept the show running. When we needed anything, Jodi was right there to help. Absolutely loved working with them, and they were a key ingredient in our fun and beautiful day!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Carol · Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous DJ team!

Thaddeus and Christine were DJs for our daughter's wedding and they were amazing! I can't think of a single thing I would suggest they improve. I highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy and Craig Reeder · Married on 06/28/2019

Best DJs Ever!

Thaddeus and Christine from Everlasting Sounds were the best DJ team for our wedding. The two of them kept the party going on all night with excellent song choices and transitions, announcements of speeches/first dances/etc, and just keeping us informed of timing, etc. Many people told us what an awesome party we threw, and we cannot thank Thaddeus and Christine enough for making that happen!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Webber · Married on 06/28/2019

Sarasota Wedding

Let’s just talk about Randy and Jodi. Impressive, Amazing, Caring, Involved, VERY good at what they do in every aspect. This team will not let you down. You can tell how passionate these two are from the very beginning of the planning process. Easy going, fun to talk to. Randy and Jodi will make your evening a breeze. My wedding coordinator dropped the ball on multiple occasions... Jodi responded. She made me feel like a queen the night of my wedding and who even said that was her responsibility? She saw me stressed about the lack of concern from my coordinator and she took charge. Thank you Randy, and thank you Jodi for being the best. Jodi, you truly made me feel at ease... You both are amazing and it was such a pleasure working with you. You will get a wedding planner and dj all in one with these two.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2019

Party of the year!

Dani and Kevin were a blast! They managed the evening so smoothly, everything was perfect. Kevin kept the dance floor pumping all night long...I even caught him dancing in the corner behind his booth haha. Everyone was so complimentary of the music and we cannot recommend them enough. If you want to party, you need Everlasting Sounds!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

The best in the business!

Best decision we made during the wedding planning process was to book Everlasting Sound. Our DJ, Kevin, understood our taste in music and delivered. The coordinator, Bre, kept everything on schedule and made sure we were taken care of the entire night. Truly don’t know how we would have pulled everything off without them! Cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2019

Totally amazing!

I cannot put in to words how amazing Jodi and Randy were at our wedding. Jodi was the PERFECT person to keep our day on track and keep our crazy bridal party focused! She took charge and was sweet as pie! Randy said "give me 15 minutes and ill have the croud figured out" and he totally did! Everyone was dancing from my friends (mid 20s-30s) to my granparents (72&80)! They are an amazing team!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • John

John Gregory · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible DJ and Coordination Service

My wife and I hired Jodi and Randy for our wedding and they far exceeded our expectations. Jodi and Randy were extremely helpful in coordinating everything, having things move efficiently and on time. The music was incredible and the dance floor was always full. It was a dream come true. We can't thank you both enough for making our wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kyle Curry · Married on 06/01/2019

Look no further!

Our DJ Bobby and the assistant Dani were both absolutely amazing! The planning process was easy and the execution could not have been any better! They were both extremely helpful, kind, and made sure everything went smoothly and according to plan! If you’re looking for a DJ, Everlasting Sounds will be better than anything you could imagine, especially if you have Bobby and Dani!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Nicki Frost · Married on 06/01/2019

One of the best choices we made for our wedding

Finding the right DJ was really important to us because we wanted people to be having fun and dancing the entire night. We talked to a number of DJs before deciding on Everlasting Sounds. Our DJ team, Matthew and Bre, exceeded all our expectations. Not only did they come up with a killer playlist from the suggestions we had given them, but they MC'd and kept everything in order for the ceremony and formal aspects of the reception. We talked to both of them on the phone a couple weeks before the ceremony, and they spent almost 2 hours with us planning out the entire day. Matthew gave us a lot of great music suggestions and helped us time everything perfectly during both the ceremony and reception. Bre was so on top of every detail, making sure everyone in the wedding party knew where to be and what to do at all times. She always made sure we had a drink in our hands, and transitioned between all the formalities seamlessly. The two of the even recorded a video of a dance move for us to do as we walked on to the dance floor for our first dance. Having a two-person DJ/coordinator team was priceless, and of every DJ that we talked to, only Everlasting Sounds could provide that comprehensive of a service for the price. We would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone getting married in the Kentucky and Ohio areas.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Sarina · Married on 05/24/2019

Randy & Jodi were amazing!

We had the privilege of having Randy as our DJ and his wife, Jodi as our Day of Coordinator. They are both amazing and so much fun! Randy did an phenomenal job with the music, playing everything we wanted to hear, and tailoring the rest of the music to exactly what we love. Jodi has everything in order, ready to help whenever needed. You would think she’s done over a million weddings in her lifetime with the way she perfectly ran everything. I would HIGHLY recommend them, they will NOT disappoint!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Samantha Bender · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing team!

Thad and Christine were AMAZING! Their energy and music choices had everyone on the dance floor and made for an incredible time for all of our guests. Words cannot express how awesome Christine is. From fixing my hair to making sure my husband and I always had drinks, I am forever grateful for her attention to detail! We could not be happier with the service we received, and would HIGHLY recommend these two to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2019

100% Recommend!

We can't say enough good things about Randy and Jodi. We hired them for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and we were honestly blown away by the amazing service that they provided. On the DJ front, Randy and Jodi were amazing and the dance floor was moving the entire night from the first dance until the last. Randy provided a great mix of different songs and did an awesome job at reading the room/mood and keeping things moving. Our guests have been gushing about what a great time they had at the reception. On top of the amazing music, Randy and Jodi really provided more of a wedding coordinator service, as well. Two weeks out, I was feeling nervous about the run of show, creating a timeline, and making sure that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception ran smoothly. Randy and Jodi met with us and really walked us point-by-point from the arrival of the guests through the end of the night, creating a timeline as we went, pointing out things we should be thinking about, and helping us work through them. Honestly, they did so much to calm my nerves and to make sure that the day of ran smoothly. Hands down, one of the best vendor decisions that we made. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Christian · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Wedding DJs ever!

Look no further than Randy and Jody! We originally agreed to work with another DJ but after sitting down with him we didn't feel a connection. That's when we found Everlasting Sounds. When we met with Randy it became clear that he and his wife Jody would be committed to making our day everything we imagined. First of all, the music was great. I don't think there was a lull on the dance floor all night. It was packed, sweaty and fantastic. They kept the party going. But just as importantly, they functioned not only as a DJ but as a wedding planner. They took the time to outline our entire day, determine who should be where, when and doing what. They put us completely as ease and made the day run smoothly. To be honest, we hired a wedding planner but we didn't need one because Randy and Jody were better. They are the nicest people you could meet and we couldn't imagine having done it any other way.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2019

The Very Best

The team from Everlasting Sounds wowed us from the very first moment we met them, and that never ended, even now after our wedding. Thaddeus took an amazing amount time understanding our musical tastes and how we wanted the night to flow, and Christine made the execution seamless everywhere. Everlasting Sounds truly provides a customized experience that will impress your guests but most of all will help put you at ease because their professionalism and experience shines through at ever turn.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Everlasting Sounds 7
  • Ami_Happy

Ami · Married on 03/03/2019

The best investment you can make in your wedding day

Thad and Christine were an integral part of the success of our amazing wedding day! They put so much work into planning, reviewing, checking and rechecking to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. We are so grateful for their expertise and organization, and for keeping our guests entertained with events and music that kept everyone on the dance floor - and for our group, that was a pretty impressive feat!

As a self-proclaimed control freak, I was impressed by their ability to incorporate all the ideas I had into a beautiful, seamless, STRESS FREE, memorable day. They made it easy to let go and just be present for the most amazing day of my life.

You get so much more than a DJ and MC with Everlasting Sounds. You get experienced event professionals who carefully plan and manage every facet of your wedding to ensure it is perfect in every way. I can’t tell you how many guests approached me at the wedding or have contacted me afterward just to tell me how impressed they were by Thad and Christine. Your investment in their services will be the best money you’ll spend on your wedding day, without a doubt.

Thank you, Thad and Christine, for all your hard work. You made our wedding day a day we’ll never forget, because we got to be truly present for each other and our guests. We are beyond grateful for your guidance and professionalism.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Choice Ever!

We just used Everlasting Sounds for our wedding a few weeks ago and right from the beginning there isn't anything I could say I wished I would've done differently! We worked with Bre and Bobby and their attention to detail was impeccable. They worked with us for hours on end if needed to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. The kept the party going from start to finish and although we had a planner through receptions, Bre ensured everything was how we wanted. Everlasting is hands down the company to use for your DJ needs if you want a stress free, fun filled night!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Suzie · Married on 02/02/2019

WOW! What a amazing experience.

My son got married this past Saturday at Cooper Creek Event Center in Blue Ash Ohio. WOW! is just one word I can say about Thaddeus and Christine. I work at Cooper Creek and work with them on a professional level and can honestly say they are one of the best in their field. Christine is just amazing! She goes over and beyond to make sure every little detail is taken care of. Now I can say I've been on the other side working with them as a customer. I can't say enough about these two. Just PERFECT!. Thank you!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Everlasting Sounds 8

Chris Lincoln · Married on 01/26/2019

Thaddeus and Christine were phenomenal

Thaddeus and Christine did a great job from day one by truly getting to know my wife and I and what was most important to us for our reception. They are both professional, and fun at the same time and their passion and enthusiasm for what they do really shines through. Having Christine at the reception was a blessing as she helped with the details and logistics to make everything flow perfectly, and always made sure a drink was in our hands!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend Randy and Jodi!

My husband and I got married last weekend on 1/19/19 and we had the opportunity to have Randy and Jodi as our DJ/coordinator. They were amazing from beginning to end. I saw Jodi smiling and waiting for me before I walked down the aisle and she was there to greet me and fluff my train. Randy set up the sound system so all 156 of our guests could hear our vows even during a windy day on the beach. Our party was awesome and it was all due to the music they played...everyone was dancing the entire night. I was freaking out when Jodi told me the garter dance was next and I realized I forgot to put my garter on. I was quickly put at ease because Jodi said she had a spare! She even thought of mistakes I might have made and was prepared! Randy was always prompt with responding to emails and even sent us a video of how to do our first dance since we lived a few hours away and were not able to meet with them in person. I can't say enough about this dynamic duo...they really are the dream team. If you are looking to hire a great DJ, Randy and Jodi are the ones you want! Thank you so much!
    -Miriam and David Tate Albritton

Sent on 01/27/2019

Chris · Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional

Thaddeus and Christine did an incredible job at our wedding. The precision and attention to detail is unmatched. Thaddeus had the people on the dance floor all night with his music selections and Christine made sure that all the logistics went according to plan. Both of them went above and beyond to make sure we had an unforgettable night. They were great with communication and made sure that during the planning meetings we were prepared for our big day. Our wedding went better then we could have ever expected and they were both a huge part of that. We owe them a great deal for all they did for us. If you decide to work with Everlasting Sounds you will definitely not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/08/2019

ERIN GORDON · Married on 12/29/2018

Not just a DJ!

We cannot say enough about Jodi and Randy. They are not just a DJ team they are like family. Jodi did anything I needed without hesitation. For example I asked her to find the venue house manager and have him mop the dance floor (it was wet from everyone spilling drinks). Next thing I know she's mopping the floor! Instead of getting the house manager she took matters into her own hands. Another thing, We never had to worry about getting a drink. She watched us and when she seen our drinks were gone she was right there with another one. There were day of things that we needed done and she had no problem with the task. We loved that we could go online and create a playlist or get ideas on what songs to play for introductions, first dance, cake cutting, etc. We picked most of our songs but Randy knew how to mix it up and what order to play them in. Everyone had a BLAST! There were always people on the dance floor all night until the end!!! Randy always responded to my emails and answered any questions I had. When I say they were like family I mean it. When we had our sit down meeting to go over everything for the wedding a month before we felt so comfortable and left there feeling at ease. We knew we picked a great company. They were so personable and listened to everything we said. They even showed us how to start our first dance and how to cut the cake! My cousin asked me the next day how we knew Jodi and Randy. She thought that we had known them for a while because she seen Jodi taking care of my nephew. There's so much to say about this team. I could go on and on. We also used them for some up lighting and a monogram which turned out so beautiful and perfect! If you are looking for a DJ you have to book EVERLASTING SOUNDS. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Tim Quackenbush · Married on 12/01/2018

Not Just a DJ, but an Entire Event Coordinating Team

I can’t say enough about Everlasting Sounds, especially Thaddeus and Christine. From the very beginning to the very end, I couldn’t have asked for a better duo. They’re not just a hired DJ for your wedding reception, they’re an entire event coordinating team.

Like most people, I’ve never planned a wedding before, so meeting with Thaddeus and Christine ahead of time was a huge help. They walked us through our entire wedding ceremony and reception planner and executed it flawlessly the day of.

From their friendly attitudes, to their professionalism, and their ability to accommodate our requests, I seriously couldn’t have asked for anything more. They went above and beyond even our highest expectations.

In case it wasn’t obvious, I highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone and everyone. In fact, several of our guests remembered Thaddeus and Christine from their wedding day and mentioned how great they were even years later. That is the kind of impression you’re looking for on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • W

Whitney Mcdonald · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing dj duo!

Thaddeus and Christine were AMAZING! They felt out the crowd and kept the party going until the end. They provide a huge database of song selections that we could pick from but also gave them the flexibility to choose songs if need be. They provided music for our cocktail hour and had a speaker set up with music in the tent. If you have a special request, they can do it! For our reception introductions, we wanted a certain part of a song for the bridal party and a different part of the song for when my husband and I were introduced and he made it happen, no problem! Christine was more than just an MC. She assisted the venue with getting the bridal party down the aisle for the ceremony and made sure that my dress looked perfect as I went down the aisle. She came prepared with extra items in case there were accidents with dresses, suits, bobby pins, stain remover, hair spray, etc.. She also knew what my husband and I were drinking and always made sure we had a drink if we wanted one. If you want an amazing team that is more than just a DJ and MC, pick Thaddeus and Christine. We could not have asked for a better duo!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Taylor Jock · Married on 11/18/2018

The best dj & coordinator ever

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude toward Randy and Jodi! Every single second of planning with them from the very first phone call was such a breeze. I easily talked to 20 DJ's before Randy and Jodi and I knew instantly they would be the perfect fit for our wedding! Their communication and professionalism was outstanding. We met with Randy and Jodi a little over a month before the wedding to go over the music timeline and song selections for specific events. What we were not expecting was the details from how to cut a cake to how to walk onto the dance floor and start dancing. We were instantly so impressed and our minds were at ease.

On the day of the wedding, Jodi's coordinating services were impeccable. From cutting the flowers for the flower girl baskets to ensuring that we always had something to drink in our hand (water, drinks specific to us, whatever it is we needed or wanted). Randy kept all of our guest engaged and on the dance floor all night! Both Randy and Jodi were so flexible when it came to last minute changes and my husbands sisters giving us a surprise performance for my husbands birthday.
    Again, we don't have enough words to explain how thankful we are for Randy and Jodi's services. We would recommend them to any and everyone having a wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018