Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Everlasting Sounds 4
Everlasting Sounds 5
Everlasting Sounds 6

Mary · Married on 09/06/2019

Great service from planning to day of events

From beginning to end, Thaddeus and Christine were wonderful. In our initial meeting, Thaddeus set clear expectations on the services they provided and that they would be flexible with any changes we would like to make from the first meeting to the pre-wedding meeting. The ability to build and create with your own playlist with the music you want (and do not want) creates the feeling that each ceremony and reception is personalized to the couple.

During the pre-wedding meeting, Christine and Thaddeus put us both at ease by laying out the day from beginning to end. They even allowed for me to keep my ceremonial song a secret from my husband, which was very important to me. Prior to the meeting, we both were a little nervous with the set-up for the day of the wedding, but Christine guaranteed everything would go as smoothly as possible. She definitely delivered.

On the day of the wedding, all of the music was perfect. Everything flowed into one another without any issues what so ever. The dance floor was full the entire evening and we received several compliments about our music selection, which was played in the perfect order by Thaddeus. It made a great day even better.

For anyone who is looking for services that provide excellent music on top of excellent coordination for day-of events, Everlasting Sounds is the perfect company to choose.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kelly Geary · Married on 08/31/2019

They have to be the Best in the Business!

Lucas and Maria were wonderful. We are so happy with them. We have had so many positive comments about them from guests and even strangers. They were on it! Let me tell you, even when sudden changes came about they seamlessly adapted. We knew from our first impression that this was the outfit we wanted to use and we made the right choice. Having the two work as a team was excellent. They made everything go so smoothly. They worked with our other vendors well and we just had such a great time. Words cannot express. Thank you so much. No need for anyone to look any further, this is the right dj team!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Linke · Married on 08/31/2019

Couldn't recommend more highly!

Choosing Everlasting Sounds was one of, it not, the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Thaddeus and Christine are an amazing duo; Christine kept the whole night running so smoothly and Thaddeus kept the dance floor going all night. From the first meeting with them, they were able to help put together the plan for our night, and seemed to know our style better than we did right from the beginning. They made planning and executing a reception a breeze. Can't recommend them more strongly! "The whole night went smoothly and they were the secret sauce" (my husband's response when asked for his contribution)

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Crutchfield · Married on 08/10/2019

Helpful planning tools and keeps things moving day-of

From the beginning, Everlasting Sounds brought great expertise. Jodi and John helped us plan the events of our wedding and ensured that they knew exactly what we were looking for. From music to atmosphere to lighting, they had great ideas and executed perfectly. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor, and John and Jodi really kept the show running. When we needed anything, Jodi was right there to help. Absolutely loved working with them, and they were a key ingredient in our fun and beautiful day!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Carol · Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous DJ team!

Thaddeus and Christine were DJs for our daughter's wedding and they were amazing! I can't think of a single thing I would suggest they improve. I highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy and Craig Reeder · Married on 06/28/2019

Best DJs Ever!

Thaddeus and Christine from Everlasting Sounds were the best DJ team for our wedding. The two of them kept the party going on all night with excellent song choices and transitions, announcements of speeches/first dances/etc, and just keeping us informed of timing, etc. Many people told us what an awesome party we threw, and we cannot thank Thaddeus and Christine enough for making that happen!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Webber · Married on 06/28/2019

Sarasota Wedding

Let’s just talk about Randy and Jodi. Impressive, Amazing, Caring, Involved, VERY good at what they do in every aspect. This team will not let you down. You can tell how passionate these two are from the very beginning of the planning process. Easy going, fun to talk to. Randy and Jodi will make your evening a breeze. My wedding coordinator dropped the ball on multiple occasions... Jodi responded. She made me feel like a queen the night of my wedding and who even said that was her responsibility? She saw me stressed about the lack of concern from my coordinator and she took charge. Thank you Randy, and thank you Jodi for being the best. Jodi, you truly made me feel at ease... You both are amazing and it was such a pleasure working with you. You will get a wedding planner and dj all in one with these two.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2019

Party of the year!

Dani and Kevin were a blast! They managed the evening so smoothly, everything was perfect. Kevin kept the dance floor pumping all night long...I even caught him dancing in the corner behind his booth haha. Everyone was so complimentary of the music and we cannot recommend them enough. If you want to party, you need Everlasting Sounds!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

The best in the business!

Best decision we made during the wedding planning process was to book Everlasting Sound. Our DJ, Kevin, understood our taste in music and delivered. The coordinator, Bre, kept everything on schedule and made sure we were taken care of the entire night. Truly don’t know how we would have pulled everything off without them! Cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJs ever!

Everlasting Sounds was HANDS DOWN one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only did they provide the exact atmosphere we wanted all night (a party!) but Randy and Bre were basically my coordinators too, making sure that everyone was in the right place in the right time for events like the dances, cake cutting, etc. Not only did they make sure that my husband and I were super pampered all night with drinks in hand and food at our places (I was in such a happy haze that I wouldn't have even thought to get a piece of cake or late night snack) but they made sure our parents and bridal party were taken care of, too. They played every song I had chosen prior and filled in with stuff that kept everyone on the dance floor! They helped make our reception exactly the one we had been envisioning with extra touches like dance lights and of course I had to have a sub. One of my favorite parts was having our custom monogram as a light above our head table! Aside from the night itself, Randy and Bre were helpful, professional, courteous and FUN which was much appreciated with all of the stress leading up to the big day. I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone getting married and wanting a flawless execution on your big day.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2019

Totally amazing!

I cannot put in to words how amazing Jodi and Randy were at our wedding. Jodi was the PERFECT person to keep our day on track and keep our crazy bridal party focused! She took charge and was sweet as pie! Randy said "give me 15 minutes and ill have the croud figured out" and he totally did! Everyone was dancing from my friends (mid 20s-30s) to my granparents (72&80)! They are an amazing team!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • John

John Gregory · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible DJ and Coordination Service

My wife and I hired Jodi and Randy for our wedding and they far exceeded our expectations. Jodi and Randy were extremely helpful in coordinating everything, having things move efficiently and on time. The music was incredible and the dance floor was always full. It was a dream come true. We can't thank you both enough for making our wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kyle Curry · Married on 06/01/2019

Look no further!

Our DJ Bobby and the assistant Dani were both absolutely amazing! The planning process was easy and the execution could not have been any better! They were both extremely helpful, kind, and made sure everything went smoothly and according to plan! If you’re looking for a DJ, Everlasting Sounds will be better than anything you could imagine, especially if you have Bobby and Dani!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Nicki Frost · Married on 06/01/2019

One of the best choices we made for our wedding

Finding the right DJ was really important to us because we wanted people to be having fun and dancing the entire night. We talked to a number of DJs before deciding on Everlasting Sounds. Our DJ team, Matthew and Bre, exceeded all our expectations. Not only did they come up with a killer playlist from the suggestions we had given them, but they MC'd and kept everything in order for the ceremony and formal aspects of the reception. We talked to both of them on the phone a couple weeks before the ceremony, and they spent almost 2 hours with us planning out the entire day. Matthew gave us a lot of great music suggestions and helped us time everything perfectly during both the ceremony and reception. Bre was so on top of every detail, making sure everyone in the wedding party knew where to be and what to do at all times. She always made sure we had a drink in our hands, and transitioned between all the formalities seamlessly. The two of the even recorded a video of a dance move for us to do as we walked on to the dance floor for our first dance. Having a two-person DJ/coordinator team was priceless, and of every DJ that we talked to, only Everlasting Sounds could provide that comprehensive of a service for the price. We would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone getting married in the Kentucky and Ohio areas.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Sarina · Married on 05/24/2019

Randy & Jodi were amazing!

We had the privilege of having Randy as our DJ and his wife, Jodi as our Day of Coordinator. They are both amazing and so much fun! Randy did an phenomenal job with the music, playing everything we wanted to hear, and tailoring the rest of the music to exactly what we love. Jodi has everything in order, ready to help whenever needed. You would think she’s done over a million weddings in her lifetime with the way she perfectly ran everything. I would HIGHLY recommend them, they will NOT disappoint!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Samantha Bender · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing team!

Thad and Christine were AMAZING! Their energy and music choices had everyone on the dance floor and made for an incredible time for all of our guests. Words cannot express how awesome Christine is. From fixing my hair to making sure my husband and I always had drinks, I am forever grateful for her attention to detail! We could not be happier with the service we received, and would HIGHLY recommend these two to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2019

100% Recommend!

We can't say enough good things about Randy and Jodi. We hired them for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and we were honestly blown away by the amazing service that they provided. On the DJ front, Randy and Jodi were amazing and the dance floor was moving the entire night from the first dance until the last. Randy provided a great mix of different songs and did an awesome job at reading the room/mood and keeping things moving. Our guests have been gushing about what a great time they had at the reception. On top of the amazing music, Randy and Jodi really provided more of a wedding coordinator service, as well. Two weeks out, I was feeling nervous about the run of show, creating a timeline, and making sure that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception ran smoothly. Randy and Jodi met with us and really walked us point-by-point from the arrival of the guests through the end of the night, creating a timeline as we went, pointing out things we should be thinking about, and helping us work through them. Honestly, they did so much to calm my nerves and to make sure that the day of ran smoothly. Hands down, one of the best vendor decisions that we made. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Christian · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Wedding DJs ever!

Look no further than Randy and Jody! We originally agreed to work with another DJ but after sitting down with him we didn't feel a connection. That's when we found Everlasting Sounds. When we met with Randy it became clear that he and his wife Jody would be committed to making our day everything we imagined. First of all, the music was great. I don't think there was a lull on the dance floor all night. It was packed, sweaty and fantastic. They kept the party going. But just as importantly, they functioned not only as a DJ but as a wedding planner. They took the time to outline our entire day, determine who should be where, when and doing what. They put us completely as ease and made the day run smoothly. To be honest, we hired a wedding planner but we didn't need one because Randy and Jody were better. They are the nicest people you could meet and we couldn't imagine having done it any other way.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2019

The Very Best

The team from Everlasting Sounds wowed us from the very first moment we met them, and that never ended, even now after our wedding. Thaddeus took an amazing amount time understanding our musical tastes and how we wanted the night to flow, and Christine made the execution seamless everywhere. Everlasting Sounds truly provides a customized experience that will impress your guests but most of all will help put you at ease because their professionalism and experience shines through at ever turn.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Everlasting Sounds 7
  • Ami_Happy

Ami · Married on 03/03/2019

The best investment you can make in your wedding day

Thad and Christine were an integral part of the success of our amazing wedding day! They put so much work into planning, reviewing, checking and rechecking to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. We are so grateful for their expertise and organization, and for keeping our guests entertained with events and music that kept everyone on the dance floor - and for our group, that was a pretty impressive feat!

As a self-proclaimed control freak, I was impressed by their ability to incorporate all the ideas I had into a beautiful, seamless, STRESS FREE, memorable day. They made it easy to let go and just be present for the most amazing day of my life.

You get so much more than a DJ and MC with Everlasting Sounds. You get experienced event professionals who carefully plan and manage every facet of your wedding to ensure it is perfect in every way. I can’t tell you how many guests approached me at the wedding or have contacted me afterward just to tell me how impressed they were by Thad and Christine. Your investment in their services will be the best money you’ll spend on your wedding day, without a doubt.

Thank you, Thad and Christine, for all your hard work. You made our wedding day a day we’ll never forget, because we got to be truly present for each other and our guests. We are beyond grateful for your guidance and professionalism.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Choice Ever!

We just used Everlasting Sounds for our wedding a few weeks ago and right from the beginning there isn't anything I could say I wished I would've done differently! We worked with Bre and Bobby and their attention to detail was impeccable. They worked with us for hours on end if needed to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. The kept the party going from start to finish and although we had a planner through receptions, Bre ensured everything was how we wanted. Everlasting is hands down the company to use for your DJ needs if you want a stress free, fun filled night!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Suzie · Married on 02/02/2019

WOW! What a amazing experience.

My son got married this past Saturday at Cooper Creek Event Center in Blue Ash Ohio. WOW! is just one word I can say about Thaddeus and Christine. I work at Cooper Creek and work with them on a professional level and can honestly say they are one of the best in their field. Christine is just amazing! She goes over and beyond to make sure every little detail is taken care of. Now I can say I've been on the other side working with them as a customer. I can't say enough about these two. Just PERFECT!. Thank you!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Everlasting Sounds 8

Chris Lincoln · Married on 01/26/2019

Thaddeus and Christine were phenomenal

Thaddeus and Christine did a great job from day one by truly getting to know my wife and I and what was most important to us for our reception. They are both professional, and fun at the same time and their passion and enthusiasm for what they do really shines through. Having Christine at the reception was a blessing as she helped with the details and logistics to make everything flow perfectly, and always made sure a drink was in our hands!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend Randy and Jodi!

My husband and I got married last weekend on 1/19/19 and we had the opportunity to have Randy and Jodi as our DJ/coordinator. They were amazing from beginning to end. I saw Jodi smiling and waiting for me before I walked down the aisle and she was there to greet me and fluff my train. Randy set up the sound system so all 156 of our guests could hear our vows even during a windy day on the beach. Our party was awesome and it was all due to the music they played...everyone was dancing the entire night. I was freaking out when Jodi told me the garter dance was next and I realized I forgot to put my garter on. I was quickly put at ease because Jodi said she had a spare! She even thought of mistakes I might have made and was prepared! Randy was always prompt with responding to emails and even sent us a video of how to do our first dance since we lived a few hours away and were not able to meet with them in person. I can't say enough about this dynamic duo...they really are the dream team. If you are looking to hire a great DJ, Randy and Jodi are the ones you want! Thank you so much!
    -Miriam and David Tate Albritton

Sent on 01/27/2019

Chris · Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional

Thaddeus and Christine did an incredible job at our wedding. The precision and attention to detail is unmatched. Thaddeus had the people on the dance floor all night with his music selections and Christine made sure that all the logistics went according to plan. Both of them went above and beyond to make sure we had an unforgettable night. They were great with communication and made sure that during the planning meetings we were prepared for our big day. Our wedding went better then we could have ever expected and they were both a huge part of that. We owe them a great deal for all they did for us. If you decide to work with Everlasting Sounds you will definitely not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/08/2019