266 Reviews for Everlasting Sounds

Disco Ball (5)
Projector (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
266 Everlasting Sounds Reviews

We initially worked with/met with Thaddeus and he was great to work with. Our initial meeting was very detailed and we could clearly tell that they really wanted to get to know both of us and what we were looking for in our wedding. Our DJs for our wedding were Grant and Narnia, both of them were also amazing to work with. They arrived at our ceremony well in advance and everything was set up (and sound tested) well before our guests arrived. Both of them were incredibly helpful in moving the wedding along (i.e., letting people know what was coming next, getting people in the right order) and Narnia worked wonderfully with the events coordinator at our ceremony/reception site. During the reception, Narnia hit the perfect balance of being attentive to our needs (i.e., seeing if we needed a drink, how we were doing, or if we needed anything) but not so attentive as to get in the way. Both my wife and I loved that about working with Narnia and Grant. On the DJ front, Grant did a great job of engaging with the audience and creating a wonderful environment for the reception. We are both really glad we went with Everlasting Sounds and we would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A wedding DJ makes or breaks the fun of the day. I am SO THRILLED I went with Everlasting Sounds, and in particular, Thaddeus and Christine. I was bringing a large dancing crowd from the New York City area who expected a certain standard of fun and great dancing throughout the evening, so I knew my DJ had to be on point. I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received on Thaddeus' expertise and craft as a DJ - playing the right songs, reading the crowd, and truly keeping people on the dance floor the entire night. And Christine ... where do I begin? Yes, as the emcee she was spectacular and high energy and followed the schedule to a T, but she was also my coordinator/day-of-lifesaver watching my family (and made sure to introduce herself to the immediate family), my husband, and myself like a hawk and making sure we were always taken care of whether it was drinks, food, not feeling overwhelmed, etc. There was one time, for example, where a guest gave me an envelope (a present) so I was holding on to it while table-hopping and Christine swooped in and said "let me put that with your other wedding envelopes." I mean, who DOES that? She was incredible. As a team, the two of them even helped us put together a couple of surprises through the night (taking a sound byte from a VHS tape and transforming it into whatever format was needed to play it at my wedding; working with my parents on a special karaoke song to my husband and myself, etc.). They were also EXTREMELY organized and followed the wedding day schedule perfectly. I'm sure it was a high-stress situation but you'd never know it from them! Given how great the day went, I recommend a 2-person team over a 1-person team, and cannot say enough amazing things about Thaddeus and Christine from Everlasting Sounds. My NYC-based wedding guests told me that this was the best wedding they had ever been to (and those people don't hold back!) so I know this was the perfect decision!

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thad and Christine are incredible professionals who really cared about making our event just perfect! Fresh, savvy and all about ensuing that our party was exactly the way we wanted it, our night ended up being better than I ever thought it would. They are fun, vibrant people, and we were so lucky to work with them.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We would without a doubt highly recommend Everlasting Sounds. We were so lucky to work with the wonderful Christine and Thaddeus. They went above and beyond anything we could of asked for. Thaddeus made sure our dance floor was always full with all ages. He followed our playlist but added so much more to it that really made our wedding so special and fun. Christine made sure everything went so smoothly from walking down the isle, the first dance, the last dance, and so much more. She made sure that we were enjoying every moment of our best day ever. Thank you is simple not enough for this dynamic duo. They truly made our wedding so very special as if we have known them all our life. They are the sweetest pair, a wonderful example of marriage, and a perfect match to have with us on our big day.

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing! Christine and Thaddeus made our day even more perfect than we could have imagine! They never missed a beat. They had drinks waiting for us as soon as we arrived at our reception, Christine bustled my dress, and the music was absolutely perfect for our day! They went above and beyond all day and night for us. We could not have asked for a more perfect DJ team for our day! We highly recommend them! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Leah and I cannot speak highly enough of the show put on by Everlasting Sounds at our wedding reception! Before the event, they took care helping us to decide the order of events, select our song choices, create voice-overs for the father/daughter & mother/son dances, coordinate with the band we hired for cocktail hour/dinner, and even to help choreograph the first dance! During the event, they did an excellent job making sure the 2 of us knew when and where to do what. Everything was seamless! Most importantly (to us), these guys know how to keep a dance floor packed...see attached photo. We may be biased, but this was seriously the most fun and highest energy wedding reception we've ever experienced. Thank you Everlasting Sounds!

Profile Picture Bryce, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing! Christine and Thaddeus made our day everything it was meant to be and more. The entire event ran perfectly. Christine was such a blessing with all of her hard work and attentiveness. Thaddeus was incredible behind the dj table and we as well as our guests had a blast! There is not one thing they could have done any better. They are truly the best at what they do, it was a pleasure having them share the most important day of our lives with us!

Profile Picture Brenna, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have been more thrilled with our choice to have Christine & Thaddeus work our wedding! They were extremely professional and fun to work with from the moment we contacted them. They went far above and beyond our expectations to make our reception special and took care of anything and everything that came up that night that could have resulted in chaos or stress for us. On top of all that, they did an excellent job keeping the dance floor going and made sure all of our guests had a great time!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thaddeus and Christine are amazing!! They made sure the evening went so smooth. They kept people on the dance floor. They are so willing to accommodate anything that you may need and made the whole night so stress free. They are so sweet and I highly recommended them!!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jennifer and Sean as our DJ pair and they both did a marvelous job! There were a couple updates during the reception that were not in the original plan but they were quick and responsive in making all of them come true and made sure everything ran smoothly. Could not be happier with all of the work they put in!!

Profile Picture Brendan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John and Jody made our wedding reception amazing! They both were so thoughtful, detailed, and reflexable to our exact needs. Would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Micaela, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Worth every penny. We could not have been more happy with how our day turned out. Randy and Jodi were the best and it took a lot off my mind to have a day-of-coordinator. We spent a few hours before hand going over everything from processional music to where the favors were to go. Randy kept the music pumping all night and everyone commented how great the playlist was. We only had to give a few recommended songs and Randy was fantastic and sticking with our theme.
Jodi made sure we ate and had a drink in our hands at all times. She helped my mom bustle my dress and even got some wine off of my dress after an overzealous hug.

The only thing that could have made our day more perfect was if it lasted forever! Brides (and grooms), if you are like me and want everything to go perfect but know you can't have a hand in every detail on the day of, book everlasting sounds!

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would give them a million stars if I could. They are everything you could ever need in a DJ and SO MUCH MORE. I worked with Christine and Thaddeus and they were so amazing! I went with a package that included dance lights and a backdrop. For the backdrop, Thaddeus drove all the way to Indianapolis (from Cincinnati) to get the measurements just so they could make sure everything went smoothly come wedding day. They also gave us a ceremony and rehearsal timeline that made everybody's job easier. My guests loved that they could request songs on their request website. Everything was so simple for me along the way and everything went so smoothly on the wedding day. They truly put the bride and groom first. They arrived early on the day of our wedding and hung up their linen backdrop and my backdrop that I had made without any problems. The music for the ceremony was perfect, they really know how to read a crowd. When the ceremony was over, before I even got out of the room, Christine had already given my husband and I our drink of choice. (THANK YOU!) While the bridal party was taking photos, Christine and Thaddeus made sure that the cocktail hour went smoothly and everyone loved the music. For introductions, everyone's name was pronounced perfectly and in the correct order. Christine kept the reception fun and made sure that all of the events were done before my photographer had to leave, while Thaddeus kept the music and crowd going. When I went to get dinner Christine went with me, carried my plate, put any food on my plate that I wanted, brought me another drink, and laid my napkin on my lap. Seriously, royal treatment. I can't get over how awesome they were and how much they contributed to our special day being perfect.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I loved working with Everlasting Sounds for our wedding! They are awesome at what they do and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were friendly and easy to get a long with, I couldn't have asked for a better DJ team on our big day. Not only did they get everyone out on the dance floor but they helped coordinate the whole event and made the reception room gorgeous by adding ceiling drapery and monogrammed lighting. Definitely the whole package!!

Profile Picture Farran, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further! Everlasting Sounds is truly an amazing company and will help with your entire wedding (not just the music!). Randy and Jodi made the event seamless and fun for everyone! We interviewed the company (along with Randy/Jodi when we first started planning), telling them we had a dancing crowd and wanted to be sure they were kept on the dance floor. Man, they did not disappoint! My friends and family members of all ages keep praising the music choices and how they could have continued dancing throughout the night.
One thing that makes Everlasting Sounds so special is their teamwork. Randy manned the music, while Jodi helped to make sure my Husband and I were in the right place at the right time, almost like a wedding coordinator. She made sure the event moved smoothly and on time. She even fixed my bustle and quickly created a toss bouquet when we could not find the one made by the florist! She made sure my Husband and I had our favorite drinks on hand and were well taken care of.
If my Husband (a man who is uncomfortable with dancing, music, and the grand wedding scene) was WOWed by Everlasting Sounds, then you know they are a good choice!

Profile Picture Catherine, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everlasting Sounds was OUTSTANDING. We called/interviewed with two or three other DJ companies for our reception, but knew right away we found the best choice upon talking with them. They made the day about us, and were the perfect team to emcee/DJ our reception. We received many compliments since about them and will recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Kevin, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everlasting sounds didn’t just live up to our expectations, they surpassed them. Big time! Planning a wedding in 3 months was not an easy endeavor, but Everlasting Sounds was by far the most user-friendly turnkey part of our whole planning process. My husband and I were blown away with how easy they made things and with how well Christine and Thaddeus worked together. We couldn’t imagine our wedding day without them- they made it stress free and so easy to enjoy the night. They couldn’t have been more attentive, friendly and helpful. Worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Anna , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean & Jen were absolutely amazing!

I was totally overwhelmed by picking music out for the reception beyond our special songs, so I just let Sean do his thing and it turned out amazing! All of our guests were commenting on how great the music was, all the credit goes to Sean for picking songs on the fly and doing it perfectly!

Now we get to Jen... I cannot say enough great things about her. She truly is amazing! Throughout our reception people were asking me who she was because she was ON IT. When I told her she was one of our DJs, they were shocked because she was doing the work of a full on wedding coordinator. She went way above and beyond for us. She showed my husband and I a quick little intro do our dance (we were asked if we had taken lessons, nope, it was all Jen!), took our cake down from a massively tall stand to make it easier to do the cake cutting, made sure we were where we needed to be and even bustled my dress!

We would choose Sean & Jen over & over & over again. They were just incredible! It honestly would not have been the same without them -- Best decision we ever made for our special day!

Profile Picture Tori, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can not give enough stars for Everlasting Sounds and their amazing duo Sean & Jen! They provided on every detail as promised and then some! Our reception was amazing because of them!

Profile Picture Kati, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Christine and Thaddeus did an amazing job at our wedding last Saturday! We had several people come up to us through the evening and comment on how great they were! From our initial meeting to the coordination of our ceremony and reception, Christine and Thaddeus made everything run so smoothly. They were attentive to our every need through the night and the crowd absolutely loved them! I can’t thank them enough for making our night perfect. I will absolutely recommend them to everyone I know!!

Profile Picture Devon, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am absolutely blown away at how AMAZING Thaddeus and Christine were at our wedding last weekend. Christine stepped into the role of Wedding Coordinator and made the entire evening go PERFECTLY... she did not skip a beat. Everything went as planned because of her. I could not have asked for a better duo to hire. I will recommend them to every single person I know!

Thank you Christine and Thaddeus!!! Love, the Cosinukes

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

John and Jodi was our team for the wedding. They were absolutely wonderful. They helped us out with so much and made sure we had a great time. In our 30 day meeting they taught my husband an I how to perfectly enter into our dance and how to cut cake. Then at the wedding Jodi was the best always making sure we had drinks in our hands. John picked out the perfect music and our guests danced their hearts out. Absolutely loved them.

Profile Picture Chelcie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thaddeus and Christine were UNBELIEVABLE! From the planning and meeting, to teaching us how to dance to our first dance and how to cut the cake. Everything they did was amazing! Christine was ahead of everyone at the reception and she knew what needed to be done before I could even think about it! If your deciding on whether or not to go with them because of the price, JUST DO IT. Weddings only come once and trust me; you want everything to be SMOOTH sailing on your special day. I cannot say anything negative about Everlasting sounds or anything about our wedding day. It was absolutely PERFECT!

Profile Picture Stefaney, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Bob and Narnia were amazing! They kept our wedding running smoothly and made the whole night special for everyone there. They were so flexible with the planning process - especially with us living out of state. We are beyond thankful for the outstanding work they put in for us!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews