Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Everlasting Sounds 3
Everlasting Sounds 4

Chris · Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional

Thaddeus and Christine did an incredible job at our wedding. The precision and attention to detail is unmatched. Thaddeus had the people on the dance floor all night with his music selections and Christine made sure that all the logistics went according to plan. Both of them went above and beyond to make sure we had an unforgettable night. They were great with communication and made sure that during the planning meetings we were prepared for our big day. Our wedding went better then we could have ever expected and they were both a huge part of that. We owe them a great deal for all they did for us. If you decide to work with Everlasting Sounds you will definitely not be disappointed.

Tim Quackenbush · Married on 12/01/2018

Not Just a DJ, but an Entire Event Coordinating Team

I can’t say enough about Everlasting Sounds, especially Thaddeus and Christine. From the very beginning to the very end, I couldn’t have asked for a better duo. They’re not just a hired DJ for your wedding reception, they’re an entire event coordinating team.

Like most people, I’ve never planned a wedding before, so meeting with Thaddeus and Christine ahead of time was a huge help. They walked us through our entire wedding ceremony and reception planner and executed it flawlessly the day of.

From their friendly attitudes, to their professionalism, and their ability to accommodate our requests, I seriously couldn’t have asked for anything more. They went above and beyond even our highest expectations.

In case it wasn’t obvious, I highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone and everyone. In fact, several of our guests remembered Thaddeus and Christine from their wedding day and mentioned how great they were even years later. That is the kind of impression you’re looking for on your wedding day.

• W

Whitney Mcdonald · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing dj duo!

Thaddeus and Christine were AMAZING! They felt out the crowd and kept the party going until the end. They provide a huge database of song selections that we could pick from but also gave them the flexibility to choose songs if need be. They provided music for our cocktail hour and had a speaker set up with music in the tent. If you have a special request, they can do it! For our reception introductions, we wanted a certain part of a song for the bridal party and a different part of the song for when my husband and I were introduced and he made it happen, no problem! Christine was more than just an MC. She assisted the venue with getting the bridal party down the aisle for the ceremony and made sure that my dress looked perfect as I went down the aisle. She came prepared with extra items in case there were accidents with dresses, suits, bobby pins, stain remover, hair spray, etc.. She also knew what my husband and I were drinking and always made sure we had a drink if we wanted one. If you want an amazing team that is more than just a DJ and MC, pick Thaddeus and Christine. We could not have asked for a better duo!

Taylor Jock · Married on 11/18/2018

The best dj & coordinator ever

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude toward Randy and Jodi! Every single second of planning with them from the very first phone call was such a breeze. I easily talked to 20 DJ's before Randy and Jodi and I knew instantly they would be the perfect fit for our wedding! Their communication and professionalism was outstanding. We met with Randy and Jodi a little over a month before the wedding to go over the music timeline and song selections for specific events. What we were not expecting was the details from how to cut a cake to how to walk onto the dance floor and start dancing. We were instantly so impressed and our minds were at ease.

On the day of the wedding, Jodi's coordinating services were impeccable. From cutting the flowers for the flower girl baskets to ensuring that we always had something to drink in our hand (water, drinks specific to us, whatever it is we needed or wanted). Randy kept all of our guest engaged and on the dance floor all night! Both Randy and Jodi were so flexible when it came to last minute changes and my husbands sisters giving us a surprise performance for my husbands birthday.
    Again, we don't have enough words to explain how thankful we are for Randy and Jodi's services. We would recommend them to any and everyone having a wedding!

Makenzie Burrows · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ and Day of Coordinator you can get

Randy and Jodi helped us so much with the music selection for the day of, how to do dance entrance, how to cut the cake and much more. Their day of help put my mind at ease and let me enjoy my day instead of micromanaging. I loved being able to put someone else in charge of telling people where to stand and when to be in place. Thank you for a great day!

Kate Poston · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ's Ever!

We cannot say enough great things about Lucas + Maria and Everlasting Sounds. From the very beginning, they were so helpful and were there for any questions we had. Having 2 people made the day run so smoothly; Lucas kept guests on the dance floor and Maria walked us through the entire night and took care of anything we needed so that we could enjoy the night. I have had several guests comment on how much they loved them and how much fun they had because of them. We absolutely loved them!

• Sarah

Sarah Ann · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Flawless!

I found Everlasting Sounds at a Bridal Expo and they have been one of the best investments of our wedding! We were blessed to have Jodi and Randy be our Day of Coordinator and Dj for our special day. I could not have been more confident in their work and did not have a single worry throughout our wedding. They work so well together, which ensures the day ran smoothly. Jodi made sure we enjoyed our dinner and had a drink in our hands at all times. She paced the entire wedding perfectly throughout the night so we did not feel rushed and could enjoy every moment. She was so kind and our bridal party loved her as well. Randy did a great job with DJing and played appropriate music for all ages. The dance floor was always packed. I received multiple compliments on both Randy and Jodi throughout the night and even into the next morning. Everyone loved how great the music/DJ-Randy was as well as the coordinator-Jodi with the timeline of events making sure we maintained a good pace, so those who liked to leave earlier had the chance to see the important events. Overall I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds hands down. We were extremely happy with their work. They made us feel so comfortable from the very first initial meeting. Randy and Jodi were so genuine and amazing at what they do.

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

MVP goes to Thaddeus and Christine!

I truly cannot express how grateful we are and always will be for having Thaddeus and Christine involved in our wedding. They were a tremendous asset in making our day absolutely perfect. From getting to know us and our tastes in the months leading up to the big day, recommending other home run vendors, providing advice and insights we would've never thought of, to arriving hours beforehand the day of and helping our family and bridal party with rehearsal. Everyone had a wonderful time, and those involved always knew where to be, what to do, and when to be where because Christine was on top of the whole day's events. Everything was right on time, and our dance floor was PACKED from start to hours after we'd originally planned to have last call because Thaddeus did such a wonderful job reading the crowd. We were able to mingle and enjoy time with each other and our guests because they made sure the gears were turning behind the scenes, not to mention keeping our drinks full! My dad was so nervous leading up to the event, but is still bragging on Christine over a week later, and he is not one to give out many compliments! I cannot recommend this team with enough enthusiasm to do them justice.

• Jessica

Jessica Minium · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!

Our DJ team was Bob and Jamie. They were amazing!! We did not have a wedding planner but with this company you do not need one the day of.

They went above and beyond- Bob offered me his jacket when we were taking photos before the wedding since it was so cold out, Jamie made sure our drinks were always full and when she noticed our dinner had set out for a while she offered to get us warm food. These things may not sound like a big deal but on the big day there is so much going on, it's so nice to have someone else thinking about the little things.

Jamie took on the role of making sure everyone was where they needed to be to walk down the aisle, to be introduced into the wedding reception, etc. Bob did a great job with keeping everyone on track with the music, announcements, etc.

The best part about this is with them you do NOT have to worry about much on your big day. The Face Time interview I had with them answered all of the questions we had about the timeline, and was assured we'd be able to move through all of the big events before the photographer/videographer left. And we did with plenty of time to party.

This company is entirely worth the money and you get WAY more than what you pay for. I recommend them to everyone I know, it's one of those rare things that is not too good to be true. We received so many compliments about them, their hard work and attention to detail did not go unnoticed.

Sarah C · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST Investment

Randy and Jamie made our event flawless - above and beyond the traditional title of "DJ". These DJ's anticipate your needs like no other vendor - When I needed help removing my veil, Jamie was there before I could even look for my bridesmaids. She also came up and pinned my hair back in place later in the evening and I didn't even know it was beginning to fall. She was also right there when I broke my bustle dancing. I have SO many good things to say - the music selection was easy and great, and they ran a few questionable requests from guests by us before playing them at the reception. Overall, this is the best and most important investment you can make on your special day.

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Made our reception a night to remember!!

Matthew and Narnia were a fantastic duo at everlasting sounds for our wedding reception!! Matthew did the music and Narnia coordinated the entire evening. We felt so at ease from our meetings and then Matthew just absolutely killed it on the wedding night. Everyone was on the dance floor until midnight and would’ve continued if it wasn’t over. Highly recommend and do the package with the spotlight and subs- worth it!

Raul Stevens · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent professionals, wonderful team, the greatest people.

Bob Lysko and Dani Alexander, are two truly amazing people. They are both friendly, understanding, personable, and professional. They are the absolute best.

Bob and Dani took their time to converse with us at our initial meeting to truly understand what we wanted for our wedding. They ensure that our ideas and their notes match perfectly so they could give us what we wanted. They both delivered not only what we wanted but delivered beyond what we could have ever expected. They truly care about us and we saw it in the excellent way they did everything and how happy they made us feel.

Dani was so wonderful at integrating herself into our wedding activities. She was super helpful at relaying messages to correct people and doing little big things that made our special day free of worries. Everyone in our wedding party and family loved her.

Bob told me when I first spoke with him on the phone that he DJed aboard a Caribbean cruise called the Queen of Salsa. This made me feel really relieved because we were concerned on the ability to mix Salsa, Merengue, Latin American music with American music from different genres. We felt that he should have the artistic freedom to play music based on his experience. And Bob turned our outdoor wedding into the best outdoor dance party!

He set the perfect moods for cocktail hour, he carried into Latin American vibes for a wonderful dinner. He made shifts into our wedding activities so seamlessly. And he got the dance party started by dropping the beat on everyone that everyone stayed on the dance floor until the very last song. Throughout all of these activities, Dani was precisely coordinating the corresponding activities. We did things so naturally as if we were the ones that knew what we were doing. However, it was all Dani guiding us and ensure we had the best time through our ceremony.

If you are reading this review and made it this far. I just want to let you know directly that at your wedding night. You will have the best time to start your new life together with your partner because Bob and Dani will ensure that everything will get done and you will have a great party to celebrate your wonderful day.

Thank you so much Bob and Dani.
    We love you! Sara and Raúl

Everlasting Sounds 5
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Could not be happier!

A huge thank you and job well done to Thaddeus and Christine! They did a phenomenal job with our wedding, and we felt 100% at ease with them. They ran the show, and everything was perfectly on time. Not to mention, their personalities were absolutely perfect for us! Thank you so very much for making our special day so great!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

THE Best Decision

Hiring Everlasting Sounds was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Matthew and Rhiannon were professional, helpful, and personable throughout the entire process. Thanks to Rhiannon, our reception ran like clockwork, and we never had to worry about a thing. And because of Matthew, no one could stop dancing! If I could give them 6 out of 5 stars I would.

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply Wonderful!

Everlasting Sounds is simply amazing - we had Lucas and Maria for our wedding and they were both just phenomenal. Since we were not local to the area, we had to do our initial meeting over Skype and we were so thankful they were flexible about that. Meeting them in person was even better and they kept everything running so smoothly on our wedding day. We felt no stress at all and everyone just loved all the music. They really understood our style and were so fun to work with. I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds and especially Lucas and Maria!!

Linda · Married on 09/29/2018

From the Mother of the Groom's viewpoint, these guys were great! Things were kept going in a nice and smooth manner and when the music started, everyone danced all night! Our dance floor was full! Thanks for making it easy!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Everlasting Sounds is amazing! Our team Bob and Jamie were awesome. From our first meeting they picked up on what the feel we were going for. They made the ceremony and reception stress free and truly were wonderful. Jamie helped guide us and helped me wherever I needed her and Bob played fantastic music that was perfect for us and we never had an empty dance floor. I honestly couldn’t imagine a more perfect wedding for us thanks to everlasting sounds!

KEITH · Married on 09/29/2018

Everlasting Sounds is absolutely sent from heaven. They were so professional and attentive to all our needs on our wedding day. Even when guests at our wedding reception were confronted with issues, they stepped in to solve any potential problems. If you do not choose them for your wedding day, you are missing out on a treat.

Andrew Javosky · Married on 09/29/2018

The best in the business

The quality of service that we received from Everlasting Sounds was more than what we could have imagined. Thaddeus and Christine were exceptional in all rating categories which is why we gave them 5 stars. They were always attentive to our needs as well as our guests needs which lead to our big day running smoothly and the dance floor being packed all night!

Krissy · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow!!! Everlasting sounds was truly incredible and made our entire day amazing. Lucas and Maria were our DJ team and they ROCKED IT!! Our ceremony was incredibly clear and crisp with sound and the music couldn’t have sounded better. We received so many compliments from our guests about how FUN and smooth our reception was. Maria kept the order of events rolling and never left our guests wonder what was happening next. Lucas kept the dance floor packed the entire night. We would hire this company again and again and truly thank Lucas and Maria for going above and beyond for us.

Brett · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing! Everlasting Sounds from the first moment we contacted them stood out to us with their professionalism on the sales side to their delivery on our wedding day. Thaddeus was a joy to work with throughout the process and Brenda & Matthew were worth every penny. Matthew's music selection kept the dance floor full the entire night and Brenda kept the evening moving better than we would have ever expected! Far exceeded our expectations across the board and would 100% recommend to anyone that is in need of a DJ for the big event!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Our DJ Team, Bob and Narnia, helped make our day so special by bringing to life the vision that we had. Together, they helped implement everything we had discussed and planned with them in the months prior. Thank you, Bob and Narnia for giving us the best wedding experience we could have asked for!

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Maria and Lucas were the absolute best team we could have possibly imagined. They were not only professional and very talented but they were also so fun to work with. They made sure the entire day ran smoothly and we are so beyond happy that we chose everlasting sounds. I would one million percent recommend choosing them for your wedding day!!! THANK YOU Maria and Lucas for everything!

Chelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

We got married on 9-8-18 and it rained all day causing us to go to plan b for everything and Lucas Thompson and Maria Shorten and WOW! They were so helpful! They worked with us after the ceremony to make sure we had everything we needed. They checked on us all throughout the night making sure we were doing okay and that we were enjoying everything! They ran the reception perfectly! Making sure we stayed on track and on time! We can’t say enough about those two. They literally worked so hard to make sure we had the perfect reception even if we didn’t have the perfect weather! We highly recommend them! They keep all of their promises without a doubt!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Nathan and I had our wedding in the Carriage House on 9/1/2018 and it was nothing short of an amazing experience. We had Shannon as our business person and she did an amazing job. She made sure that everything was perfect. Shannon and the other Manor House employees bent over backwards to make sure our ceremony was outside. I am thankful they waited until the last minute to set the chairs outside due to some thunderstorms passing through... but everything turned out just the way we wanted it! Thank you so much for all of your hard work Shannon!!!! I would definitely recommend the Manor House for any of your event needs.