Everlasting Sounds Reviews

370 | Cincinnati, OH

370 Reviews for Everlasting Sounds

Andrea Waddell · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Incredibly fun and professional

Christine and Thaddeus were amazing! Christine was wonderful, she was able to take the pressure and stress of the day off of me as the bride. She was very professional and organized. She was always there when I needed her. She was incredibly helpful and personable. Thaddeus was awesome being our DJ. He kept the dance floor going all night long. These two are a great team and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Marianne

Marianne Sand · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Excellent experience!

It was an absolute delight to work with John and Jodi Barnhill. They are personable, charming, and incredibly down-to-earth. Even though Louie, my then fiance (now husband), and I had to postpone our nuptials and change our DJ a few months before our wedding, the process of planning the flow of the reception was made easy by this dynamic duo. At our initial meeting we discussed the order and timing of events as well as all of the songs to go with major events (such as intro, cake cutting, and first dances). They also gave us a link that allowed us to add songs to our reception playlist up to the day of the wedding. Even though every detail was mapped out ahead of time, John and Jodi were incredibly flexible when things needed to be adjusted at the last minute (such as changes in the intro song and mother-son dance). That evening there was heavy traffic getting to the location of our reception causing my husband, myself, two bridesmaids, and the best man to arrive thirty minutes late; despite this, the Barnhills remained calm and accommodating and adjusted the time schedule to simply run a bit later than originally anticipated. John was an excellent MC and Jodi was the perfect helper behind the scenes making sure that everything ran smoothly and that Louie and I always had our drink of choice in our hands. I cannot recommend this company enough! Amidst all of the stress related to planning a wedding during a pandemic, Everlasting Sounds helped put our minds at ease with their prompt responses, friendly and organized coordinators, and helpful event planning tools.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Jayma

Jayma Hazelbaker · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Amazing DJ

Everlasting Sounds was everything we could have asked for and then some when it came to a DJ service on our big day. The link that they provided us to edit our desired playlist was extremely nice and user-friendly. Thaddeus and Ashley were on top of everything and they made sure that all of our music/sound needs were were met both during the ceremony and afterwards during the reception. I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds for any wedding at any type of venue!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Devon

Devon · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Corey and Jodi were a dream team the day of our event. Working with them leading up to was a breeze. I absolutely love that they offer a "Day-of Coordinator". Jodi made sure everything was smooth sailing and everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. I highly recommend their services to anyone in search of event entertainment!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Heather Murphy · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Dream Team!

Where to begin? Everlasting Sounds is amazing! They go above and beyond what I ever thought a DJ company would do. Thaddeus was so knowledgeable and already knew the best way to set up the equipment for our venue at our first meeting. He put us at ease from the very start.

Unfortunately, we were one of the couples in 2020 that had to move their wedding. EL immediately let us know that they could move with us and still be our DJ's.
    Matt Cooper and Brenda Clark were incredible, my husband and I can't say enough positive things about them. Matt completely understood our music vibe and his timing for the song I walked down the aisle to was perfect! Brenda was a Godsend the whole day. As soon as I saw her on my wedding day, I immediately relaxed because I knew she would handle literally everything so Drew and I could focus on enjoying our day. There were several 'Oh shoot' moments but she handled them with the perfect mix of grace and leadership that I didn't even know existed. They both were incredibly attentive and just overall made having a wedding during a pandemic a lot less stressful.

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Patty

Patty Bamber · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing DJ Choice!

Our choice for DJ team Thaddeus and Christine Eppley were one of the best we made for our wedding! They were fun to work with, professional, accomodating in so many ways, and took the stress out of the decision-making process - especially on our wedding day! They did an excellent job adding microphones to the pastors, and the quality of the sound and volume were perfect! If you are searching for a DJ team - look no further. They were wonderful!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Tara

Tara Lines · Getting married on 02/03/2021

The best personalized special experience

Our DJ team included Thaddeus and Jamie. They were extremely professional, incorporated the very large majority of the hefty song list that we requested (which was so awesome) and were able to roll with some last minute changes/requests from us. They held a planning meeting a few weeks before to make sure they had all the details correct for the processional since they were not at the rehearsal, and this was very seamless. I needed a lot of help with song selection for this part but Thaddeus provided some really good ideas and it was very helpful. Jamie was also so amazing! She MC'd the evening, helped pass out programs, and was our own personal bartender, making sure our drinks were always full! I really don't think our big day would have been the same without this awesome team!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Lindsay Henges · Married on 11/13/2020

Professional and Perfect!!

Christine and Thaddeus were absolutely amazing to work with! We cannot say enough kind things about them. Thaddeus kept all of our guests on the dance floor with his music selection, and Christine didn't let a single detail slip past her. She made sure my dress was bustled, that I had a drink in my hand, and made for a fantastic MC. They helped the flow of the night go so smoothly, and truly made us feel stress-free all night. Our wedding would not have been perfect without them!!

Sent on 11/27/2020
  • Anna

Anna Johnson · Married on 11/07/2020

You will thank yourself for hiring these guys!

We are to thankful we found Randy and Jodi with Everlasting Sounds! They are so professional and incredibly talented at what they do. There's nothing they haven't thought through or can navigate through with ease. They orchestrated the entire flow of our wedding from start to finish. Randy is great at keeping the dancing going on the dance floor and reading the crowd. Jodi has such a great intuition about timing and is so personable and we just love her! Randy and Jodi are people who you just want there at your wedding!! We recorded our first dance voiceovers with them before the wedding and the experience was truly so special. We surprised our mom and dad with a special surprise message recorded over their songs. They both felt so special and were completely surprised. Randy was able to make our dream first dance experience come true when he recorded our love story from our separate points of view and then weaved them together over our wedding song. It was a moment that had every single guest in tears with goosebumps and when we ask our guests what their favorite part of our big day was, they all say our first dance hands down. This dream team even handled some wedding crashers and I'm sure put out many fires behind the scenes that we never even knew about!

Sent on 01/09/2021
  • EJHollis

Emilee · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful!

Thaddeus and Jamie were the perfect addition to our wedding day. They kept the party going and everything on track so that we did not have to worry about a thing, all the way down to getting our drinks for us. Jamie was so sweet to check in on me as the night went on. The dance lights were fun without being to much. We loved having them as part of the team and highly recommend Everlasting Sounds.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Courtney and Derek Boyd · Married on 10/24/2020

Christine and Grant were amazing! :)

Really ever since we first met with Thaddeus about booking our event, everything about Everlasting Sounds has been great! Throughout the whole planning period (when I was a stressed mess!) Christine was there for me the entire way, to answer any questions and ease any stress I had at all! And was always so sweet and willing to help! She was a life saver more than once, that’s for sure!! When it came to meeting about the music and day of details, Christine and Grant were both so great! So professional and so personable at the same time! They were both super helpful answering my many questions and helping with my many uncertainties! Not to mention the day of our wedding!! First of all if Christine wasn’t there, I’m not sure the wedding would’ve gone as smooth as it did or possibly at all! Haha! Jk! But Christine was more than amazing!! She had everything anyone needed at all times! And made sure everyone was where they needed to be at all times too! She made sure everything went so smooth and perfect! Everyone at the wedding were even commenting on how great she was! I never would’ve made it without her! 🥰😋 And Grant was an amazing DJ! Did such a great job keeping the jams going and dance floor filled!! And had such great energy the entire time! Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, and Christine and Grant played a HUGE part in that! And we are so grateful to have had them be such a big part in our super special day! ❤️

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Anna

Anna Korb · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Wedding Coordinator/DJ Team!

Everlasting Sounds was excellent to work with from start to finish and we wouldn't have wanted anyone else there on our wedding day. We first met with Thaddeus to discuss the details of our wedding. During our initial meeting, Thaddeus was very nice and super engaged with us. Anytime we needed to reach out to clarify something, he was always quick to respond. When we got closer to our wedding date, our Wedding Coordinator and DJ had reached out to introduce themselves and schedule a final music meeting. Our Wedding Coordinator and DJ ended up being Bre and Sam. We cannot say enough great things about Bre and Sam. From the time we got together to review our wedding timeline at our final music meeting to the day of our wedding, we knew we were going to be in great hands. They far exceeded our expectations when the wedding day actually came. Bre did everything to ensure we had everything we needed the entire reception. She even took it upon herself to ensure our parents had everything they needed. Sam was also a phenomenal DJ. The music was exactly how we wanted it played the entire night. We even had compliments from our guests at how great the music was. We couldn't ever imagine not having Bre and Sam there during our special day. The customer service from Everlasting Sounds overall is top-notch.

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren Schmidberger · Married on 09/27/2020

Made the night!

Thaddeus and Jamie were an amazing duo! Not only were they so flexible when we had to change our wedding date due to COVID, but they continued to show such flexibility as we made small changes here and there to our ceremony music and pieces of the reception. Jamie was attentive all night long, ensuring that everything was going well. She even helped me pin back up a piece of hair that had fallen out while on the dance floor! Now that is attention to detail! We received so many compliments about how much fun guests had and I absolutely credit this to Thaddeus understanding the vibe of music we wanted and paying attention to the crowd. Not only are they both such kind people, but they truly want to make sure you and your husband/wife have the best night of your lives. We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect day!

We used everlasting sounds for our wedding DJ in September 2020. From the beginning planning process with Thaddeus to the day of with Courtney and Jay, the whole team was fabulous. Thaddeus was so helpful and worked with us on what package and pricing best for our needs. Courtney and Jay arranged multiple google meetings to go over everything and make sure they both knew what we wanted for our day. The day of the wedding, they both arrived with plenty of time to set up and take care of last minute details. Jay moved his set up more than once to accommodate our needs for the night. I gave Courtney a to do list and she took care of everything! Throughout the day and evening Courtney was always making sure I had a drink in my hand and made sure we were taken care of. Jay was a great DJ and adjusted the music according to the crowd. Overall the experience was great, and would highly recommend them!! Thank you so much everlasting sounds for making my day perfect!!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Kara Haye · Married on 09/05/2020

Working with everlasting sounds

Thaddeus and Christine were absolutely amazing at our wedding this past weekend. They kept everything running smoothly and kept everyone on the dance floor enjoying the night! They were amazing throughout the entire process and catered to all of our wants and needs. They truly are amazing!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Pylant · Married on 08/01/2020

Great experience

Rhiannon and Grant were amazing. They kept things running smoothly and the guests had a great time. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Camron Maxwell · Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Bob and Danielle were just amazing. Even during these crazy times with Covid19, they helped bring life to the party, and coordinated it all perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better duo to do our wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Wilder · Married on 07/03/2020

Christine/Thaddeus are WONDERFUL.

We recently had Christine & Thaddeus Eppley as our DJ for our wedding AND WE CANNOT ADVOCATE FOR THEM ENOUGH. The day would not have ran so smoothly without them! I'm an organized and meticulous person, and having Christine/Thaddeus there really brought me comfort knowing my day would run smoothly! Pre-wedding day - they were helpful, accommodating, and knowledgable. Wedding Day - they were professional, organized, positive and a valuable part of our day! Christine played a big part in keeping the day organized (even helping my bridesmaid bustle my dress!) and Thaddeus was great with the music and the dance floor was always full. Together they make a wonderful team and I highly suggest them to anyone looking. They did my sister's wedding in 2017 and because of how they performed, we 100% knew we wanted them for our wedding. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Kadie

Kadie Burgess · Married on 06/21/2020

Thaddeus and Christy were life savers

I entirely changed wedding plans due to COVID-19 and did not think I would be able to find a quality DJ in just two months to work with. I reached out to a lot and never heard back from some and was ghosted by others. Thaddeus and Christine Eppley were phenominal. They responded promptly, worked with me to get a custom package set up that I could afford, and the Everlasting Sounds song request system was so easy to use. Thaddeus followed my directions and preferences to a T. Christy was a huge life saver. She came in running and was amazing helping out with greeting and seating, timing everyone as they walked down the aisle, making sure the reception went along smoothly, and having everything prepared. She went to far, she was even refilling drink glasses for us! I loved the attention to detial that this duo has was so impressive. They're prepared for anything and it was well worth every single penny.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Lauren Schenz · Married on 05/24/2020

There aren't enough words!

There truly are not enough words to explain how amazing Christine and Thaddeus were throughout our wedding process. While there is already so much stress that goes into wedding planning, we were oh so lucky to be a Covid bride and groom. These two made everything throughout our entire process feel SO seamless. They dealt with us slackers when it came to us picking out close to no music for our ceremony and reception and ran with what they believed to match our personalities/vibe the best. And let me tell you they hit it right on the nose! We received so many compliments throughout the night and even the next day about how amazing the music was! I have to give a special shout out to Christine as well because she truly went above and beyond for us! She tells you everything she is there for during your meetings, but you don't realize how much help she is until you are at the wedding and seeing it hands on. From gluing on eyelashes, pinning girl's dresses with safety pins and entertaining the flower girl while everyone walked down the aisle, she truly did it all! She made sure that everyone felt comfortable and ensured them that they would be perfect at whatever they were doing. I seriously cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 05/16/2020

Great Experience

Kevin and Christine were a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day of. We were referred by multiple friends and friends of family about using Everlasting Sounds and we are glad we decided on them. They are so organized and it was so nice to be able to add and or edit playlists throughout the planning process. The final meeting was very thorough and they helped make sure we included everything we wanted and had great suggestions on things we were unsure of. I would recommend using them for any wedding or event.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/18/2020

Highly recommend!

We recently had Thaddeus, Bre and Jay as our DJ/up lighting for our wedding and they were AMAZING! They made the evening so special for us and helped keep the entire night on schedule so we didn’t miss any big moments. They also played an excellent mix of songs that all age groups enjoyed. We highly recommend them - especially if you are looking for professional, organized, and positive experience.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Julie Decker · Married on 01/31/2020

Best DJs ever!!

Thaddeus and Christi with Everlasting Sounds are THE BEST!!! The services they provided were way above my expectations of what a wedding DJ would be! If you are like me and have no idea how to plan a wedding than you should 100% use Everlasting Sounds. They made the process easy and enjoyable. They are both fun, funny, kind, professional and attentive. They will handle all of the details for you...including the details you didn’t know needing handling. Their customer service is exceptional. It will become clear from your first meeting with them that they know exactly what they are doing so you can relax knowing you are in good hands. They promised to ensure everything would flow perfectly and they delivered! I cannot speak highly enough of Everlasting Sounds!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Alex

Alex Helsinger · Married on 01/08/2020

Easy and Fun is the best way to describe working with Everlasting Sounds

Jamie and Jay were super easy and fun to work with. I can't tell you how nice it was to work with them despite all the hurdles COVID 19 threw our way. They were flexible on our dates/times, our meetings, everything. It felt like they were able to capture our style from a couple conversations and Sammie and I just got to show up and experience the party at our reception. Every step of the way, they made things run smoothly and worked to remove stress from a pretty stressful planning situation. I would highly recommend working with Thaddeus and the entire team at Everlasting Sounds to make your wedding reception a fun and memorable event for both you and your guests!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Hurtubise · Married on 01/08/2020

Phenomenal Experience

Christine and Thaddeus were amazing!! They truly made our special day one to remember!! There are not enough words for how great the two of them are. They were there throughout the entire wedding process and worked so well with my husband and I during this difficult planning time. Christine was great to have at the reception and kept everything moving. Thaddeus kept everyone entertained on the dance floor and the entire night was stress-free. I would definitely work with them again and highly recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 08/14/2020