Everlasting Sounds Reviews

Everlasting Sounds 5
Everlasting Sounds 6

Samantha Bender · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing team!

Thad and Christine were AMAZING! Their energy and music choices had everyone on the dance floor and made for an incredible time for all of our guests. Words cannot express how awesome Christine is. From fixing my hair to making sure my husband and I always had drinks, I am forever grateful for her attention to detail! We could not be happier with the service we received, and would HIGHLY recommend these two to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2019

100% Recommend!

We can't say enough good things about Randy and Jodi. We hired them for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and we were honestly blown away by the amazing service that they provided. On the DJ front, Randy and Jodi were amazing and the dance floor was moving the entire night from the first dance until the last. Randy provided a great mix of different songs and did an awesome job at reading the room/mood and keeping things moving. Our guests have been gushing about what a great time they had at the reception. On top of the amazing music, Randy and Jodi really provided more of a wedding coordinator service, as well. Two weeks out, I was feeling nervous about the run of show, creating a timeline, and making sure that the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception ran smoothly. Randy and Jodi met with us and really walked us point-by-point from the arrival of the guests through the end of the night, creating a timeline as we went, pointing out things we should be thinking about, and helping us work through them. Honestly, they did so much to calm my nerves and to make sure that the day of ran smoothly. Hands down, one of the best vendor decisions that we made. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2019

The Very Best

The team from Everlasting Sounds wowed us from the very first moment we met them, and that never ended, even now after our wedding. Thaddeus took an amazing amount time understanding our musical tastes and how we wanted the night to flow, and Christine made the execution seamless everywhere. Everlasting Sounds truly provides a customized experience that will impress your guests but most of all will help put you at ease because their professionalism and experience shines through at ever turn.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Everlasting Sounds 7
  • Ami_Happy

Ami · Married on 03/03/2019

The best investment you can make in your wedding day

Thad and Christine were an integral part of the success of our amazing wedding day! They put so much work into planning, reviewing, checking and rechecking to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. We are so grateful for their expertise and organization, and for keeping our guests entertained with events and music that kept everyone on the dance floor - and for our group, that was a pretty impressive feat!

As a self-proclaimed control freak, I was impressed by their ability to incorporate all the ideas I had into a beautiful, seamless, STRESS FREE, memorable day. They made it easy to let go and just be present for the most amazing day of my life.

You get so much more than a DJ and MC with Everlasting Sounds. You get experienced event professionals who carefully plan and manage every facet of your wedding to ensure it is perfect in every way. I can’t tell you how many guests approached me at the wedding or have contacted me afterward just to tell me how impressed they were by Thad and Christine. Your investment in their services will be the best money you’ll spend on your wedding day, without a doubt.

Thank you, Thad and Christine, for all your hard work. You made our wedding day a day we’ll never forget, because we got to be truly present for each other and our guests. We are beyond grateful for your guidance and professionalism.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Choice Ever!

We just used Everlasting Sounds for our wedding a few weeks ago and right from the beginning there isn't anything I could say I wished I would've done differently! We worked with Bre and Bobby and their attention to detail was impeccable. They worked with us for hours on end if needed to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. The kept the party going from start to finish and although we had a planner through receptions, Bre ensured everything was how we wanted. Everlasting is hands down the company to use for your DJ needs if you want a stress free, fun filled night!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Suzie · Married on 02/02/2019

WOW! What a amazing experience.

My son got married this past Saturday at Cooper Creek Event Center in Blue Ash Ohio. WOW! is just one word I can say about Thaddeus and Christine. I work at Cooper Creek and work with them on a professional level and can honestly say they are one of the best in their field. Christine is just amazing! She goes over and beyond to make sure every little detail is taken care of. Now I can say I've been on the other side working with them as a customer. I can't say enough about these two. Just PERFECT!. Thank you!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Everlasting Sounds 8

Chris Lincoln · Married on 01/26/2019

Thaddeus and Christine were phenomenal

Thaddeus and Christine did a great job from day one by truly getting to know my wife and I and what was most important to us for our reception. They are both professional, and fun at the same time and their passion and enthusiasm for what they do really shines through. Having Christine at the reception was a blessing as she helped with the details and logistics to make everything flow perfectly, and always made sure a drink was in our hands!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend Randy and Jodi!

My husband and I got married last weekend on 1/19/19 and we had the opportunity to have Randy and Jodi as our DJ/coordinator. They were amazing from beginning to end. I saw Jodi smiling and waiting for me before I walked down the aisle and she was there to greet me and fluff my train. Randy set up the sound system so all 156 of our guests could hear our vows even during a windy day on the beach. Our party was awesome and it was all due to the music they played...everyone was dancing the entire night. I was freaking out when Jodi told me the garter dance was next and I realized I forgot to put my garter on. I was quickly put at ease because Jodi said she had a spare! She even thought of mistakes I might have made and was prepared! Randy was always prompt with responding to emails and even sent us a video of how to do our first dance since we lived a few hours away and were not able to meet with them in person. I can't say enough about this dynamic duo...they really are the dream team. If you are looking to hire a great DJ, Randy and Jodi are the ones you want! Thank you so much!
    -Miriam and David Tate Albritton

Sent on 01/27/2019

Chris · Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional

Thaddeus and Christine did an incredible job at our wedding. The precision and attention to detail is unmatched. Thaddeus had the people on the dance floor all night with his music selections and Christine made sure that all the logistics went according to plan. Both of them went above and beyond to make sure we had an unforgettable night. They were great with communication and made sure that during the planning meetings we were prepared for our big day. Our wedding went better then we could have ever expected and they were both a huge part of that. We owe them a great deal for all they did for us. If you decide to work with Everlasting Sounds you will definitely not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/08/2019

ERIN GORDON · Married on 12/29/2018

Not just a DJ!

We cannot say enough about Jodi and Randy. They are not just a DJ team they are like family. Jodi did anything I needed without hesitation. For example I asked her to find the venue house manager and have him mop the dance floor (it was wet from everyone spilling drinks). Next thing I know she's mopping the floor! Instead of getting the house manager she took matters into her own hands. Another thing, We never had to worry about getting a drink. She watched us and when she seen our drinks were gone she was right there with another one. There were day of things that we needed done and she had no problem with the task. We loved that we could go online and create a playlist or get ideas on what songs to play for introductions, first dance, cake cutting, etc. We picked most of our songs but Randy knew how to mix it up and what order to play them in. Everyone had a BLAST! There were always people on the dance floor all night until the end!!! Randy always responded to my emails and answered any questions I had. When I say they were like family I mean it. When we had our sit down meeting to go over everything for the wedding a month before we felt so comfortable and left there feeling at ease. We knew we picked a great company. They were so personable and listened to everything we said. They even showed us how to start our first dance and how to cut the cake! My cousin asked me the next day how we knew Jodi and Randy. She thought that we had known them for a while because she seen Jodi taking care of my nephew. There's so much to say about this team. I could go on and on. We also used them for some up lighting and a monogram which turned out so beautiful and perfect! If you are looking for a DJ you have to book EVERLASTING SOUNDS. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Tim Quackenbush · Married on 12/01/2018

Not Just a DJ, but an Entire Event Coordinating Team

I can’t say enough about Everlasting Sounds, especially Thaddeus and Christine. From the very beginning to the very end, I couldn’t have asked for a better duo. They’re not just a hired DJ for your wedding reception, they’re an entire event coordinating team.

Like most people, I’ve never planned a wedding before, so meeting with Thaddeus and Christine ahead of time was a huge help. They walked us through our entire wedding ceremony and reception planner and executed it flawlessly the day of.

From their friendly attitudes, to their professionalism, and their ability to accommodate our requests, I seriously couldn’t have asked for anything more. They went above and beyond even our highest expectations.

In case it wasn’t obvious, I highly recommend Everlasting Sounds to anyone and everyone. In fact, several of our guests remembered Thaddeus and Christine from their wedding day and mentioned how great they were even years later. That is the kind of impression you’re looking for on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • W

Whitney Mcdonald · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing dj duo!

Thaddeus and Christine were AMAZING! They felt out the crowd and kept the party going until the end. They provide a huge database of song selections that we could pick from but also gave them the flexibility to choose songs if need be. They provided music for our cocktail hour and had a speaker set up with music in the tent. If you have a special request, they can do it! For our reception introductions, we wanted a certain part of a song for the bridal party and a different part of the song for when my husband and I were introduced and he made it happen, no problem! Christine was more than just an MC. She assisted the venue with getting the bridal party down the aisle for the ceremony and made sure that my dress looked perfect as I went down the aisle. She came prepared with extra items in case there were accidents with dresses, suits, bobby pins, stain remover, hair spray, etc.. She also knew what my husband and I were drinking and always made sure we had a drink if we wanted one. If you want an amazing team that is more than just a DJ and MC, pick Thaddeus and Christine. We could not have asked for a better duo!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Taylor Jock · Married on 11/18/2018

The best dj & coordinator ever

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude toward Randy and Jodi! Every single second of planning with them from the very first phone call was such a breeze. I easily talked to 20 DJ's before Randy and Jodi and I knew instantly they would be the perfect fit for our wedding! Their communication and professionalism was outstanding. We met with Randy and Jodi a little over a month before the wedding to go over the music timeline and song selections for specific events. What we were not expecting was the details from how to cut a cake to how to walk onto the dance floor and start dancing. We were instantly so impressed and our minds were at ease.

On the day of the wedding, Jodi's coordinating services were impeccable. From cutting the flowers for the flower girl baskets to ensuring that we always had something to drink in our hand (water, drinks specific to us, whatever it is we needed or wanted). Randy kept all of our guest engaged and on the dance floor all night! Both Randy and Jodi were so flexible when it came to last minute changes and my husbands sisters giving us a surprise performance for my husbands birthday.
    Again, we don't have enough words to explain how thankful we are for Randy and Jodi's services. We would recommend them to any and everyone having a wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Makenzie Burrows · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ and Day of Coordinator you can get

Randy and Jodi helped us so much with the music selection for the day of, how to do dance entrance, how to cut the cake and much more. Their day of help put my mind at ease and let me enjoy my day instead of micromanaging. I loved being able to put someone else in charge of telling people where to stand and when to be in place. Thank you for a great day!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kate Poston · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ's Ever!

We cannot say enough great things about Lucas + Maria and Everlasting Sounds. From the very beginning, they were so helpful and were there for any questions we had. Having 2 people made the day run so smoothly; Lucas kept guests on the dance floor and Maria walked us through the entire night and took care of anything we needed so that we could enjoy the night. I have had several guests comment on how much they loved them and how much fun they had because of them. We absolutely loved them!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Ann · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Flawless!

I found Everlasting Sounds at a Bridal Expo and they have been one of the best investments of our wedding! We were blessed to have Jodi and Randy be our Day of Coordinator and Dj for our special day. I could not have been more confident in their work and did not have a single worry throughout our wedding. They work so well together, which ensures the day ran smoothly. Jodi made sure we enjoyed our dinner and had a drink in our hands at all times. She paced the entire wedding perfectly throughout the night so we did not feel rushed and could enjoy every moment. She was so kind and our bridal party loved her as well. Randy did a great job with DJing and played appropriate music for all ages. The dance floor was always packed. I received multiple compliments on both Randy and Jodi throughout the night and even into the next morning. Everyone loved how great the music/DJ-Randy was as well as the coordinator-Jodi with the timeline of events making sure we maintained a good pace, so those who liked to leave earlier had the chance to see the important events. Overall I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds hands down. We were extremely happy with their work. They made us feel so comfortable from the very first initial meeting. Randy and Jodi were so genuine and amazing at what they do.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision Made while planning the wedding!

My husband and I were married in November at the Centennial Barn. Thaddeus and Christine took such great care of us the day of and even throughout the planning process. We just recently got our pictures from our photographer and it was clearly evident how their work made for a beautiful day. Christine went above and beyond with the details. She held my veil, orchestrated the reception, and kept a drink in my hand while I danced and mingled. My mom and bridesmaids were in awe of her her magic! As our reception venue was held in a rustic-vibe barn, Thaddeus did a beautiful job brightening the space with up-lighting and our monogram. The venue was also two levels, with split spaces and he made sure that the sound reached every space. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire time. No song was played that lacked enjoyment! The two-person team idea at Everlasting Sound made a world of difference on our special day! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

MVP goes to Thaddeus and Christine!

I truly cannot express how grateful we are and always will be for having Thaddeus and Christine involved in our wedding. They were a tremendous asset in making our day absolutely perfect. From getting to know us and our tastes in the months leading up to the big day, recommending other home run vendors, providing advice and insights we would've never thought of, to arriving hours beforehand the day of and helping our family and bridal party with rehearsal. Everyone had a wonderful time, and those involved always knew where to be, what to do, and when to be where because Christine was on top of the whole day's events. Everything was right on time, and our dance floor was PACKED from start to hours after we'd originally planned to have last call because Thaddeus did such a wonderful job reading the crowd. We were able to mingle and enjoy time with each other and our guests because they made sure the gears were turning behind the scenes, not to mention keeping our drinks full! My dad was so nervous leading up to the event, but is still bragging on Christine over a week later, and he is not one to give out many compliments! I cannot recommend this team with enough enthusiasm to do them justice.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Minium · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!

Our DJ team was Bob and Jamie. They were amazing!! We did not have a wedding planner but with this company you do not need one the day of.

They went above and beyond- Bob offered me his jacket when we were taking photos before the wedding since it was so cold out, Jamie made sure our drinks were always full and when she noticed our dinner had set out for a while she offered to get us warm food. These things may not sound like a big deal but on the big day there is so much going on, it's so nice to have someone else thinking about the little things.

Jamie took on the role of making sure everyone was where they needed to be to walk down the aisle, to be introduced into the wedding reception, etc. Bob did a great job with keeping everyone on track with the music, announcements, etc.

The best part about this is with them you do NOT have to worry about much on your big day. The Face Time interview I had with them answered all of the questions we had about the timeline, and was assured we'd be able to move through all of the big events before the photographer/videographer left. And we did with plenty of time to party.

This company is entirely worth the money and you get WAY more than what you pay for. I recommend them to everyone I know, it's one of those rare things that is not too good to be true. We received so many compliments about them, their hard work and attention to detail did not go unnoticed.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Sarah C · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST Investment

Randy and Jamie made our event flawless - above and beyond the traditional title of "DJ". These DJ's anticipate your needs like no other vendor - When I needed help removing my veil, Jamie was there before I could even look for my bridesmaids. She also came up and pinned my hair back in place later in the evening and I didn't even know it was beginning to fall. She was also right there when I broke my bustle dancing. I have SO many good things to say - the music selection was easy and great, and they ran a few questionable requests from guests by us before playing them at the reception. Overall, this is the best and most important investment you can make on your special day.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Made our reception a night to remember!!

Matthew and Narnia were a fantastic duo at everlasting sounds for our wedding reception!! Matthew did the music and Narnia coordinated the entire evening. We felt so at ease from our meetings and then Matthew just absolutely killed it on the wedding night. Everyone was on the dance floor until midnight and would’ve continued if it wasn’t over. Highly recommend and do the package with the spotlight and subs- worth it!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Raul Stevens · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent professionals, wonderful team, the greatest people.

Bob Lysko and Dani Alexander, are two truly amazing people. They are both friendly, understanding, personable, and professional. They are the absolute best.

Bob and Dani took their time to converse with us at our initial meeting to truly understand what we wanted for our wedding. They ensure that our ideas and their notes match perfectly so they could give us what we wanted. They both delivered not only what we wanted but delivered beyond what we could have ever expected. They truly care about us and we saw it in the excellent way they did everything and how happy they made us feel.

Dani was so wonderful at integrating herself into our wedding activities. She was super helpful at relaying messages to correct people and doing little big things that made our special day free of worries. Everyone in our wedding party and family loved her.

Bob told me when I first spoke with him on the phone that he DJed aboard a Caribbean cruise called the Queen of Salsa. This made me feel really relieved because we were concerned on the ability to mix Salsa, Merengue, Latin American music with American music from different genres. We felt that he should have the artistic freedom to play music based on his experience. And Bob turned our outdoor wedding into the best outdoor dance party!

He set the perfect moods for cocktail hour, he carried into Latin American vibes for a wonderful dinner. He made shifts into our wedding activities so seamlessly. And he got the dance party started by dropping the beat on everyone that everyone stayed on the dance floor until the very last song. Throughout all of these activities, Dani was precisely coordinating the corresponding activities. We did things so naturally as if we were the ones that knew what we were doing. However, it was all Dani guiding us and ensure we had the best time through our ceremony.

If you are reading this review and made it this far. I just want to let you know directly that at your wedding night. You will have the best time to start your new life together with your partner because Bob and Dani will ensure that everything will get done and you will have a great party to celebrate your wonderful day.

Thank you so much Bob and Dani.
    We love you! Sara and Raúl

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Everlasting Sounds 9
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Could not be happier!

A huge thank you and job well done to Thaddeus and Christine! They did a phenomenal job with our wedding, and we felt 100% at ease with them. They ran the show, and everything was perfectly on time. Not to mention, their personalities were absolutely perfect for us! Thank you so very much for making our special day so great!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

THE Best Decision

Hiring Everlasting Sounds was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Matthew and Rhiannon were professional, helpful, and personable throughout the entire process. Thanks to Rhiannon, our reception ran like clockwork, and we never had to worry about a thing. And because of Matthew, no one could stop dancing! If I could give them 6 out of 5 stars I would.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply Wonderful!

Everlasting Sounds is simply amazing - we had Lucas and Maria for our wedding and they were both just phenomenal. Since we were not local to the area, we had to do our initial meeting over Skype and we were so thankful they were flexible about that. Meeting them in person was even better and they kept everything running so smoothly on our wedding day. We felt no stress at all and everyone just loved all the music. They really understood our style and were so fun to work with. I would highly recommend Everlasting Sounds and especially Lucas and Maria!!

Sent on 10/22/2018