Nova Imagery Reviews

Nova Imagery View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Patrice Married on 03/17/2021
    Stephanie was truly amazing! I’m so happy that we found her for our engagement photos. We’ve gotten so many compinements. With being an out of town couple it can be difficult to find great vendors. She went over and beyond our expectations. I can’t wait to work with her in the future & I would recommend her to everyone!
  • Erica
    Erica N. Married on 11/24/2020

Best Photography

We booked Stephanie about 6 days out from our wedding. Our original photographer bailed on us last minute. We live across the country and were eloping. Finding Stephanie was the best thing to happen to our wedding. She was so fun to work with. She was friendly and took the most beautiful wedding photos. I still can’t believe they are our pictures. She did a wonderful job at helping us to look relaxed and not staged or stiff in our pictures. She is worth every penny! I highly recommend Stephanie. She is amazing.
    Katie Married on 10/31/2020

Stephanie is fantastic!

If you are on the fence about hiring this photographer; DO IT!! I was a very stressed out bride and she took the time to set up a phone call with me to talk through things (which she did not have to do, and honestly most photographers probably wouldn’t do that). She also very much knows what she’s doing—there were a couple times where she suggested poses/ideas where I thought to myself “this is gonna be a weird looking picture...” and those ones turned out to be some of my favorite pictures! She was also super quick on getting the pictures back, and even went WAY above and beyond and edited a few more pictures for me beyond what she would normally do! 10/10!
    Beth Married on 09/16/2020
    Extremely pleased with the photos we have received from Stephanie. She made us feel so at ease and tried various different shots and poses to find which worked best for us! She worked around our schedule and even managed to rearrange another time within our week trip due to the horrible weather! I loved how Stephanie didn’t give us a time limit so I didn’t feel too pressured or rushed to finish the shoot. Highly recommended and I’m in love with my photos!
    Lexie W. Married on 09/15/2020

Amazing photographer

Everlasting photography did an amazing job on capturing our wedding. Our photos turned out amazing!
    Alexandra Married on 12/17/2019

Loved our experience!

We could not have picked a better photographer! Stephanie is very kind and fun to work with, and the photos are phenomenal. We were very comfortable working with her, and her direction was excellent. She was professional and extremely helpful with organizing timeline of events so that everything ran smoothly! She truly helped to make our day so much more special and has captured it for us beautifully so that we can remember it forever. We would definitely love to work with her again for future sessions.
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 12/08/2019

The Perfect Photographer!

I am so thankful that I was able to book Stephanie for our engagement photos! We are a very awkward, goofy couple and we were unsure how these pictures were going to turn out, but she made us feel so comfortable and the photos are nothing short of amazing! She was so much fun to work with and we would definitely recommend her to everyone!
    Andrea A. Married on 10/31/2019

She made our day wonderful

I am so grateful Stephanie was apart of our magical day!! The pictures turned out amazing!! I would love to work with her again in the future!!
    Mackenzie A. Married on 08/20/2019

Working with Stephanie

I absolutely loved working with Stephanie! She made things super easy and completely comfortable! The pictures were stunning! Her personality is just as amazing as the pictures she takes!
    Rhiannon Married on 11/10/2018
    The night before my fiancé proposed (really the early morning of the day), he couldn’t sleep and decided to reach out to Stephanie to see if she’d be available to capture his proposal. We live in Wisconsin, and the proposal would be happening in Florida on the first day of our vacation. So, with only about 12 hours of notice, they had worked out a plan for her to be there for this special moment. After the proposal, she walked around with us and took the most beautiful shots! We’re so grateful that she was flexible and willing to go with the flow of the day! We even received our edited pictures a few days later! We would highly recommend her!
    Jenna Married on 10/14/2018
    I can't recommend Everlasting Photography highly enough. We contacted via email for an engagement shoot and I don't even think I had my phone out of my hand and I already had a response back from her. That kind of responsiveness is hard to come by in this industry. Stephanie made everything so simple - it was one less wedding thing I had to stress about! She was able to make my fiancé and I warm up so quickly and feel like stars in front of the camera. I absolutely adore the way our pictures turned out - and she had them ready for us the next day! The services were affordable (yes, an affordable wedding related thing!) and prompt. Again, can't recommend more highly! 5 stars across the board!
    Nicole Married on 07/30/2018
    I had a boudoir photo shoot with Stephanie, owner of Everlasting Photography and I couldn't be happier! I definitely don't consider myself a sexy person but she made me feel calm and relaxed and gave me all the poses. She was prompt and on time and even changed the time of the shoot to accommodate me. We were on vacation and she came to my room which was also super awesome. If you want someone that will make you feel like a million bucks, do not hesitate to use Everlasting Photography.
    Amber Married on 07/05/2018
    I was very impressed by how well the pictures turned out. I felt a bit rushed at the time of the session, but after seeing the pictures I know that it was all worth it.
    Jaclyn Married on 06/23/2018
    Stephanie is wonderful to work with, I high recommend her. She is super sweet and is passionate about capturing your day. Our timeline got messed up and she was flexible with us, it was definitely one less stressor for me. Pictures turned out wonderful of our dessert party.
    Angel Married on 04/27/2018
    The photos exceeded my expectations. She was very flexible with me and my busy work schedule. Not only was she professional, she was a joy to work with and so talented. I’m so glad I came across her Instagram portfolio and will always use her services when in need of great photos.
    Briana Married on 01/21/2018
    Stephanie was amazing. Durring my wedding planning I had to cancel our engagment photos due to scheduling and I took a break when my grandma passed away. Not once did Stephanie rush me to make decisions or make me feel bad for not getting intouch right away. At the wedding her and her assistant were very professional and friendly. I just got back the photos ans they are beautiful!
    Jeralyn Married on 03/18/2017
    It was a pleasure working with Everlasting Photography! Stephanie has a great eye for photos, gives direction on poses, and was very personable. She was punctual and always responds to communication in a timely manner. I am so happy with how my engagement and wedding photos came out! Highly recommended!
  • Z
    Zuly Married on 10/07/2016
    Stephanie is an awesome person. I really appreciate the patiences she had with my crew and I. I would never regret my wedding picture. Can't wait to use her again for my next project.
    Devan Married on 09/19/2015
    Stephanie was absolutely amazing! So sweet and professional! So happy that I choose her to capture my wedding day. She did great on my engagement photos also!
  • User1233153 2+ years ago
    Love, Love, Love the value that I recieved for my photographs.
    She was very nice and professional. We lived in another city and was doing a destination wedding... she did the phone meetings, contracts, and everything else she needed around our situation. She allowed me to pay her the day of the event and she was so easy to work with. For the price that I recieved... the pictures are wonderful and she even made a DVD slideshow for us. If I was to need a photography in the area ever again... I would DEFINATLY use her!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 04/23/2016
    Stephanie was very organized and followed any lists, requests and Pinterest boards I made her. She was very patient and encouraging to take more pictures. She gave guidance and direction with people placement and with how to accentuate all the flattering personal details. I think she sells her self short with her price but I was very thankful to have such an amazing photographer and not breaking the bank and budget. Love her package options too. I went with her all day package and so glad I did. She volunteered to come earlier then I had requested of her to be sure we had time for getting ready pics. Then she was with me every step of the way for the rest of the day. If it want for her encouragement and ideas for other pictures even after I said "That's good" I would have regretted it. Thank you so much Stephanie for all the amazing shots!