Everlasting Photo Reviews

Everlasting Photo View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Morgan B. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Photographer

We loved working with MK for our wedding day. She made sure we got everything we wanted plus more. She went above and beyond. Highly recommend her.
    Mackenzie L. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personable, flexible , and extremely fun photographer!

MK was fantastic! She was extremely fun and personable, and most importantly she was flexible. It wasn't easy getting married during a pandemic, but MK worked with us and our schedules during this crazy time. I recommend finding a photographer whom you connect with and can trust- and Everlasting Studios was certainly that for us.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rachel C. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Photographer I’ve ever worked with

Highly recommend MK she was amazing every step of the way throughout my entire process! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to help make our day as special as it was! We got our photos back very quick and they’re nothing short of amazing! She continued throughout the entire day making it stress free!!
    Melissa S. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best Iowa photographer out there!

The first time I met MK was at my friend’s wedding on the dance floor. She was insanely fun and dedicated to getting natural candids and I knew right then, when my now husband and I were to get married, she was going to be our person! Fast forward to our November wedding - and oh man did she deliver. She even brought her awesome hubby to capture EXTRA angles (major happy moment for this bride). MK adds creativity, talent and genuine beauty to every image she captures. The most common compliments from friends and family included her FUN ideas, engaging personality, efficiency and eagerness to stay on track with our timeline. We were provided with EVERY single shot we had in mind and then some. When I didn’t think she could outdo herself more, you guys, this rockstar provided us with 75+ SNEAK PEAKS the day after our wedding. That is insanely uncommon. And lastly, she provided us with our entire gallery in only a months time. I continue to recommend this girl to every friend who gets married because they will be so happy and stress-free. It’s no wonder MK won major awards with her images! She’s truly a professional.
    Taylor S. Married on 09/07/2019

The Best Ever!

MK was amazing! She made our day flow flawlessly and was so fun! I couldn’t imagine more perfect photos from our special day and recommend her every chance I get!