Everlasting Flowers Reviews

Everlasting Flowers 6
Everlasting Flowers 7
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful work, creative, well-priced, wonderful!

Dawn was absolutely wonderful. We had a vision for what we wanted for our banquet. Dawn not only carried it out; she also improved upon it, carrying out the theme when she decorated our chuppah (a Jewish wedding canopy.) What's more, she was very creative. Our ceremony was outside and it was a windy day. She and our wedding planner came up with a way to bolster the canopy -- otherwise it would have blown away. Everything was just perfect and beautiful and wonderful, etc. All done at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Everlasting Flowers 8

C Al-Salihi · Married on 10/05/2018

Smooth, friendly professionalism

Someone who listens and then more than exceeds your expectations. No drama, just beautiful fresh flower arrangements on time and in the correct locations. Dawn stayed until the ceremony ended but there were no last minute hiccups. A beautiful, wonderful day. Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Karisa Al-Salihi · Married on 10/05/2018

Gorgeous work!

I've never been one to obsess over floral arrangements but the arrangements for my weddings were amazing. The bouquets and ceremony arch swag were an absolute dream, and my bouquet dried beautifully. I honestly couldn't have found a better florist to work with. I showed some Pinterest photos of my wedding vision and she took off and did the best job!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Margy · Married on 09/22/2018

Flowers looked like a Million Bucks

Dawn was excellent to work with - her designs were original, her prices were very reasonable, and the finished product was beyond every expectation.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Flowers!

Dawn did the flowers for my daughters wedding and she far exceeded any expectation we had. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and complimented the girls gowns perfectly. We spoke with Dawn several times and discussed our color theme and vision for the wedding. She offered suggestions and along with pictures we had given her created beautiful arrangements and displays on the tables, alongside the aisles and next to the area where they were to be married. She also varied the tables with candles and an assortment of glassware that she has in her inventory. We had purchased cotton gauze table runners that Dawn arranged in a way we never would've thought of. She is very professional but at the same time very warm and easy to work with. You will not go wrong choosing Dawn and Everlasting Flowers!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Carly · Married on 09/02/2018

Dawn - you're amazing!

Dawn was so wonderful to work with. She was able to really make our floral vision complete and was willing to work within my price range. She is so amazing!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/02/2018

Dawn was amazing and created beautiful and romantic flower arrangements; she is so talented! When last minute changes arose due to our ceremony being put inside due to rain, she was super flexible and made the flowers look even better than was originally planned with how she changed them to fit the inside layout. We wanted to donate flowers to Hospice after wedding and she graciously let us also donate the vases they were in without charge because she loved the idea so much. She also helped design the flower concept we wanted beautifully and worked with cake designer to put real flowers on it for decoration. Looked amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Camesa Turner · Married on 05/27/2018

Spectacular Service!

Mrs. Confer is the best in the DMV area! She is affordable, helpful, & accommodating! She does everything with love & the utmost professionalism!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kelley · Married on 04/27/2018

We live in CA so I had my mother in law, maid of honor and bridesmaid visit. I quickly talked with Dawn on the phone and she perfected exactly what I wanted! She was so positive the day of the wedding which helps any brides nerves! We have received so many compliments on her incredible work. She also did my in-law’s wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Stevie · Married on 10/27/2017

Working with Dawn is the best! Her work is absolutely gorgeous. She's also very responsive and professional. She offered a lot of advice and help throughout the whole planning process and walked me through a lot of points that I hadn't even thought about. Our ceremony and reception floral arrangements were exactly what we invisioned and then some!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kit · Married on 10/27/2017

Dawn did a fantastic job! Her expertise in floral selection and arranging is extraordinary. She is a true professional in all aspects of the event - from responsiveness, guidance, creativity and execution. I recommend her for any event you may have!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Dawn was absolutely wonderful to work with. The floral arrangements were perfect in any way. We weren't too picky about our choices and just gave her a rough idea of style and flowers and she used her creativity to provide the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding weekend (bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception).

Sent on 11/16/2017

Anne · Married on 10/21/2017

Dawn did the flowers for both my daughter's weddings and rehearsal dinners as well. She is lovely to deal with. Communication was easy, clear and timely. She listens carefully to your vision and really handles things from there. The flowers were fresh and beautiful - delivered and arranged with care. I would highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Dawn and Everlasting Flowers! From start to finish she was fabulous to work with! I showed her photos of my vision and she took that vision above and beyond! Any time I had a change or update she immediately emailed back saying it was taken care of - she was an absolute dream to work with! My guests have not stopped raving about the bouquets, arch and table decor. Thank you so much to Dawn and her team for taking our wedding dream and making it a reality!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Everlasting Flowers 9
    Everlasting Flowers 10
    Everlasting Flowers 11
    Everlasting Flowers 12
    Everlasting Flowers 13
    Everlasting Flowers 14

Mallory · Married on 10/08/2017

Dawn is just the best hands down. She takes your dream and makes it a reality. She will give you her honest opinion on what's in season, what looks good, and a great deal! She will try to incorporate numerous ways to use your florals during your day to get you the best arrangements for your buck! She's super down to earth and easy to collaborate with. We loved our floral designs, and can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Everlasting Flowers 15
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Words cant even begin to explain the amazing job they did. Had the prefect vision of my wedding day and they made it come true!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Everlasting Flowers 20
    Everlasting Flowers 21
    Everlasting Flowers 22

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

To understand how amazing Dawn (the owner of Everlasting Flowers) is, you have to understand how difficult I was to work with! lol I have known Dawn for most of my life and grew up with her sons, so I felt comfortable coming to her stressed out and w/ no vision for flowers. I said Dawn, these are the colors I like, these are the colors I'd like to avoid, and I know nothing about flowers... "Please help me!" lol Dawn wrote everything down and already had a beautiful plan before we even left our first meeting with her. She was more than happy to incorporate some sentimental aspects to my flowers, as well, such as a part of my mother's veil to my bouquet. She is a flower angel sent from above! She also knew we were on a budget but made our wedding look extravagant. This is very hard to find in a florist in NoVa! I even threw some last minute details and/or changes at her and she simply replied with "no problem." So in summary, I had no vision, time, or money when it came to flower planning, but Dawn w/ Everlasting Flowers made our wedding a beautiful flower wonderland.

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Everlasting Flowers 23
    Everlasting Flowers 24
    Everlasting Flowers 25
    Everlasting Flowers 26

Kenisha · Married on 09/17/2017

Working with Dawn was a breeze! I met her at a an open house and she was VERY accommodating and executed my vision perfectly for my floral arrangements. They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Dawn did an amazing job with my Wedding! She listened to every little detail I threw in, and tied my colors into the floral pieces so well. I was in love with my bloquet and got A LOT of comments on it during the wedding and even after. My wedding was beautiful thanks to her and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/14/2017

A. · Married on 09/16/2017

Dawn was great to work with -- very accommodating. Her talent creating beautiful floral arrangements was amazing and perfect for our event.

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

Flowers were just what my daughter asked for. They were perfect.

Debby · Married on 06/10/2017

Dawn was wonderful to work with. Flowers are not my thing so I came to our first meeting with virtually no ideas! Dawn spent lots of time getting to know me and learning lots of details about my wedding vision, which didn't have any clues about flowers. I didn't even have a budget in mind!! Dawn brought lots of pictures for me to look at and had suggestions about everything from my bridal bouquet to the flowers at the reception. I assumed that she would need to prepare the flowers for the church and she suggested I check with the Altar Guild at my church and found out that they wanted to do the flowers for my wedding, at no cost! Dawn was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Danika · Married on 06/03/2017

One of my good friends recommended Everlasting Flowers. I called Dawn to work out an interview and it was one of the best decisions ever.
    Working with Dawn for my wedding flowers was absolutely wonderful. The first time I met with her she was almost like a long-lost aunt. She was so loving and attentively listened to what I liked and what I envisioned. We talked through all the possibilities and I showed her pictures of what I had in mind.
    She was responsive and worked with me when I changed my mind 4 times about the whether I should have corsages or a toss bouquet. She patiently re-sent the invoice every time. And the cost was very reasonable for the level of service and care she provided.
    The arrangements that she made went along perfectly with my vision for my wedding. On the wedding day she came early with all the flowers to set them up. It put me at ease knowing she was there and had everything prepared. She even went above and beyond and got some sunflowers for my bouquet in early April (they don't usually bloom till late summer)!
    Overall, a FANTASTIC experience. I would recommend her to any bride. :)

Shennah · Married on 06/03/2017

Dawn did an absolutely amazing job on our flowers! They were so incredibly beautiful and really captured the rustic, romantic theme that we had discussed at our initial meeting. She made sure that everything we needed fit within our budget and was very easy to communicate with along the way. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Carrie · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was perfect and exactly what I dreamed of for my wedding day!