Everlasting Elopements Reviews

Everlasting Elopements 6
Everlasting Elopements 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Getting married on 09/08/2019

They both were great! Friendly and they went over the top. I wanted something small and quick and they provided beyond more with pictures and friendly attitudes. It was perfect!

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/09/2019

Considering we just wanted something quick yet with a beautiful background, it was a smooth process planning it. Originally, we were having it at the observation deck at the tower of americas, but there were some hiccups. Considering how calm Reverend Richard Schweinsberg Sr. was, I remained calm, too. Without hesitation, he insisted we just do it at by the fountains on Hemisphere which was my first choice anyways. In the end, I called everlasting, they issued me a refund for the observation deck tickets, and honestly I'm super happy the way it turned out. Considering how nice everyone was and the way it was handled is why it for 5 out of 5. Everyone is very easy to work with so even the hiccup with the venue felt like nothing. Plus, I married my best friend and Reverend Schweinsberg Sr. is the best! Thank you!

Everlasting Elopements 8
  • User5573866 ·

They are extremely helpful and respond quickly with all emails. Everyone is so friendly.

Dominique Lark · Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

When a couple decides to get married, there is a lot to consider. In my case, I decided to get married in a state and location that I have never been. I am in the military and I wanted to get married in a location that both families had easy access. Everlasting Elopements was perfect from the moment I called to find out more information. The first person that answered the phone was just excited as I was. She was able to answer all of the questions I had and reassured me that I should not be nervous, they will take care of everything. The beautiful of it all, I did not have to meet, or go to an office because everything was done electronically. They have a set list contracted for a cake bakery, flower arrangements, and photographer. All I had to do is send in pictures of what I was interested and they created a wonder piece that fit me. To say the least, I was very impressed. The day of, it could not go more beautifully. It was a huge stress relief to know they did all they could and went beyond to help me and arranged everything for me on my special day. If I could do it all over I would, again 120% go with Everlasting Elopements to arrange everything on my special day. And not to mention, they have decent pricing charts to fit every budget imaginable. Absolutely amazing!!!!!

David Barnett · Married on 12/31/2018

Renewing Vows After 30 Years

My bride and I planned a trip to San Antonio to celebrate our 30th anniversary and wanted to renew our vows. I reached out to Leigh with Everlasting Elopements two weeks prior to our arrival. She was amazing and worked closely with me to pull it all together. With our anniversary being on New Years Eve I thought we would have challenges but not at all. Everything went exactly as Leigh explained and we had one of the most amazing moments we will always cherish! Thanks to everyone involved with Everlasting Elopements for living up to your name and Rene Esparza did a beautiful job officiating!!!

Everlasting Elopements 9
  • Mary

Mary K. Cuba · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Job!!!!

The staff are all so friendly. I am so happy with the way everything turned out, I did not have to worry about anything they took care of it all. The flowers was absolutely gorgeous, the cake was more than I could ask for and the photographer did an amazing job, he was very patient with us through all the pictures and the pictures turned out awesome, Reverend Rene did a awesome job at making us relaxed and actually took some of my nerves away..:) I was more than pleased at how well he performed the ceremony. The coordinator did everything to make it all come together. I am so happy I chose Everlasting Elopements, I would definitely recommend them with 5 stars.....OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! Thank you so much to all the staff for making my day perfect!!!!!

• Demetria

Demetria · Married on 10/21/2018

Everlasting Elopements

It was a great experience. They took care of everything basically all I had to do was show up. My day was perfect.

Everlasting Elopements 10

Jennifer Urrutia · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful wedding

A beautiful place to have a peaceful and close wedding!! Wouldn’t have trade this experience for another. The officiant is amazing and I’m just overall more than satisfied with the way our date came out to be. Thank you! -The Urrutias

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/20/2018

Very responsive and professional team! Made the whole process seamless. Austin, our officiant, was amazing!

Jose Valencia · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Thank you Everlasting and your entire crew. Everyone was so helpful and professional the whole time and made the experience so memorable and beautiful. The officiant was great! We got so many compliments about everything. I would and will highly recommend. I also recommend going with the limo service Everlasting provides. Thank you guys again!

Marta · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I wanted a simple, no mess, no fuss ceremony - just a serene setting to join our families & our love.... And we got just that. The officiant was great & the gazebo at King William Park was nice.

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

They were AMAZING! We wanted something small and intimate for our wedding and boy did they deliver! I will definitely let everyone I know that is getting married to contact them! Our minister was awesome and super flexible with where we wanted to perform the ceremony at the capital! Thanks again!

The Tipton’s.

Everlasting Elopements 11

Ty · Married on 09/17/2018

With very little notice Madison and the Everlasting team planned our perfect day. They assisted and answered all questions. Extremely professional and went over the top to make our day easy but perfect.

jessie · Married on 08/19/2018

"It was a perfect, quick, and simple ceremony for my husband and I! The photographer we got was perfect!

• Carly

Carly · Married on 08/04/2018

Nice little service for my husband and I. It will be a day we both always remember.

Charmagne · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything came out perfect and beautiful. Crystal took awesome pictures. They made my day amazing and I am forever grateful.

Everlasting Elopements 12
    Everlasting Elopements 13
    Everlasting Elopements 14

Shoya · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I had a positive experience with Everlasting Elopements. Everyone was super helpful and nice. I would highly recommend!:)

Everlasting Elopements 15

jazmine · Married on 06/02/2018

had a great experience. was a bit disappointed that there was no office to go to in order to ask questions and go over things.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

The day could not have gone smoother. The ceremony was very special and the officiant was very professional. We were extremely pleased with the service.

Christin · Married on 05/11/2018

They are everything they said they would be had a great experience I would recommend

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

We were blown away with the way the venue was set for our ceremony just beautiful. Kari was our Cord and she was awesome after getting to the venue I forgot to bring music she said no problem and got her phone and had music ready. Minister Joseph Devine was so awesome he got in touch with my husband to find out how we were going to be dressed. It was funny to see the minister dressed up in his western shirt with a beard very similar to my husband. Minister Devine was a perfect fit for our wedding he made every moment of our ceremony special. Then the photographer Emilio took the most beautiful pictures and was able to catch some of the most beautiful moments of the day that no one else would have seen. Thank y'all very much for making or wedding day so special....

Everlasting Elopements 16
    Everlasting Elopements 17

Sheri · Married on 05/05/2018

Highly recommend Everlasting Elopements

Taisean · Married on 04/30/2018

I am pleased with the service offered at a great price :) very nice and professional people, It's a day I will always remember. Thanks Everlasting Elopements.

Everlasting Elopements 18

Matthew · Married on 04/22/2018

The officiant was extremely good. Location was perfect. A wonderful private ceremony. I would definitely recommend Everlasting Elopements to anyone looking for this type of service.