Everlasting Elopements Reviews

691 | San Antonio, TX

691 Reviews for Everlasting Elopements

L · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Special & sweet
    I really felt our elopement was special . It was very intimate and our reverend spoke very nice vows
    It didn't feel like a generic courthouse wedding
    It was nice being at fountain cove on a beautiful day in San Antonio
    Our reverend was extremely nice and I appreciated the feeling in which he conducted our ceremony
    We had a basic military package which lasted no more than 10 minutes

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 09/22/2020

Rev Esperanza did a fantastic job and was very flexible about changing the unity candle to the unity sand last minute.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Elly Villescas · Married on 07/14/2020

Special Day Made Specular

Everlasting Elopements made our special day spectacular! Our original wedding was canceled because of COVID, two weeks before our date we messaged them and they handlers everything!

We got our photographs so quickly and our video is stunning. Flowers were gorgeous and the reverend incorporated a note from my grand father as the blessing of the ceremony! Everything was perfect, I’d recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding planning group with an amazing way to put together an intimate setting and specularly special day!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Melynda

Melynda Padron · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing experience!

Always felt at ease planning our wedding with them. All questions were answered professionally and promptly and everything was PERFECT on our big day! Highly recommend. The whole process leading up to our big day was super easy, non-stressful.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

It was truly our pleasure and we greatly appreciate your feedback! We love creating perfect weddings so we are thrilled that you and Jason loved yours. Best wishes to you both!
  • Tabatha

Tabatha Schroeder · Married on 07/06/2020

Great experience!

Very happy with the outcome and highly recommend Everlasting Elopements. Everything was beautiful and not stressful at all. So grateful that they did everything for us especially during this Covid-19 pandemic.

"The first rule for choosing vendors is to avoid those who suggest that your budget isn't sufficient. The planning process should be about taking your ideas and making them work."

Thank you to all the staff members who made our little elopement simply amazing!

Keep up the great work,
    Cody and Tabatha Schroeder

Sent on 07/08/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We specialize in making all of your dreams happen within the budget you have set. Love that we did just that! Congrats to a beautiful couple.
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 07/03/2020

They took care of everything! The added special touches made our perfect day even more memorable

I didn’t have to worry about anything. There was so much attention to detail, you would think I had been planning my wedding for a year instead of a month.

Sent on 06/04/2020

Lindsey Mendez · Married on 06/24/2020

Everlasting Elopements

I was very pleased with my elopement ceremony as well as my photographer Kirby LeAnne Photography.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Rachel · Married on 06/19/2020

A Dream Come True

It was a perfect beach wedding! Everything was prepared and ready to go! Literally taken great care of! People were friendly and helped in anyway possible!!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Rachel, you were an absolute pleasure to work with and our entire team loved making your wedding dreams come true. Thank you for your feedback and best wishes to you and Cameron!

Alexix Zhao · Married on 06/06/2020

Good experience

We had our wedding at New Braunfels Conservation Society this past Saturday and Everlasting Elopements took care of our ceremony. We went with the premium package and were not even one bit disappointed. Everything was set up quickly and efficiently and done as planned. The officiant was very nice and personable. Our guests loved the ceremony. I would also like to note that the photographer and videographer were absolutely stellar in capturing all of our special moments. They put in so much effort to get good shots. We are so happy with our experience. Thank you!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Our team loved all the special thought that you put into the wedding and had so much fun making it happen for you. Best wishes to you both!

Amanda Gardner · Married on 05/30/2020

Perfect for small weddings!

I was extremely overwhelmed with the idea of planning a wedding - even if it was very small. I’m glad I found a company that helped and specialised in small, simple weddings at an affording price! Even with needing to reschedule our original date due to COVID, they made the process as easy for us as picking a new date and that’s all the work we put in. Our photographer, Grace, was absolutely lovely. My bouquet is in the process of drying so we may have it forever.

Sent on 06/05/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Our team just loved making your wedding a day to remember! We're so glad you found the process to be easy, that's definitely our goal. Thanks for the feedback and best wishes to you and Tyler.

Brandy Bowen · Married on 03/23/2020

Awesome experience to begin my new life.

Everlasting Elopement went above and beyond to make my day special and blessed. I can’t thank them enough for taking the time to help answer all my questions and make the necessary changes when a pandemic was on the horizon.

Sent on 06/04/2020

Natalie · Married on 09/09/2019

Beach Wedding - Ceremony

My husband and I had an amazing experience with hiring Everlasting Elopements. We hired, planned, and had our wedding within a week. They took on all the stress that comes with wedding planning. This company communicates primarily through email, so if you’re looking for a service that you want to pick up the phone and call...this is a business and they’re constantly having weddings at their location. Kari was very responsive through email and if I did have a question, I could write as many emails to her without feeling overbearing.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2019

They both were great! Friendly and they went over the top. I wanted something small and quick and they provided beyond more with pictures and friendly attitudes. It was perfect!

Sent on 03/23/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2019

Considering we just wanted something quick yet with a beautiful background, it was a smooth process planning it. Originally, we were having it at the observation deck at the tower of americas, but there were some hiccups. Considering how calm Reverend Richard Schweinsberg Sr. was, I remained calm, too. Without hesitation, he insisted we just do it at by the fountains on Hemisphere which was my first choice anyways. In the end, I called everlasting, they issued me a refund for the observation deck tickets, and honestly I'm super happy the way it turned out. Considering how nice everyone was and the way it was handled is why it for 5 out of 5. Everyone is very easy to work with so even the hiccup with the venue felt like nothing. Plus, I married my best friend and Reverend Schweinsberg Sr. is the best! Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Carly Drienka-Hallmark · Married on 05/25/2019

Picture perfect wedding!

Amazing experience!!! Everlasting elopements made planning our wedding so easy and stress free . They helped us to find the perfect location, my flowers were more amazing than I could have ever imagined and the photos were simply perfect. I can’t say enough good things about this company. The planners were quick to respond to any questions I had and their vendors were so helpful and everything exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather Hough · Married on 05/17/2019

Like a Dream!

Everlasting Elopements really saved us! Locally, for us, a wedding that we dreamed of would have cost us around $5,000. Yes we had to travel about 4 hours to use them but for a chance to get exactly what we pictured without the huge $$ (which that's why y'all built this company in the first place is to truly help people). Only true downside is some family members couldn't travel. That's how weddings go can't get everything to a T truly and that's okay. To every future bride of EE! please be keep in mind yes weddings are stressful regardless but also keep in mind how much these people are really trying to help you have the best day possible. Only giving you this message because I was worried over a few reviews. Yes it made me nervous but life is all about chances and yes I made the right choice and you can too. Reverend Rene Esparza You really enjoy what you do!! Just fantastic!! Gerry Olert You really caught the best of the best! Thank you so much. Emilio Zuniga You captured some of the most beautiful moments ever! Kari Esparza Thank you for being there for every moment I had an issue or worry. You were our first step to achieve our dream. Erin Rose Thank you much for the most beautiful like a dream flowers. Levonne You made my example cake come to life! Thank you so much! I couldn't remember the name of our Wedding Day organizer. I'm so sorry I couldn't figure it out. But regardless you made me feel the greatest on our special day! So full of care! Great Blessings to all at EE and all y'all's future weddings!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • MARISSA

MARISSA · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding April 04 2019

I was completely impressed with Everlasting Elopements. I had the ceremony and small wedding package for about 25 guests. Even though it was a small wedding, it kept to the typical wedding timeline and typical experiences. All of that was made possible by Kari's perfect timeline for the events I had in mind and Leigh's hard work and dedication to keep to that timeline and walk us through the expectation. I didn't have to check the time once, only enjoy my wedding. Leigh was incredible. I can't thank her enough. Our ceremony was at the Chapel Dulcinea and the reception was at the Veranda Room. The grounds were impeccable and the vewis were breathtaking! Our Reverand Tim made our ceremony special and took the event serious with no hiccups. The moment was very special. Our photographer Ashley got us our photos within two weeks and let me tell you, they are more than what I could have asked for. I couldn't stop looking at the photos she took. They were all incredible and caught the beautiful landscape along with my husband and I. The DJ was also great and stuck to the type of music we submitted which was a mixture of old soul (Al Green) and new school (Ed Sheeran). The florist we had Erin also did a great job with the bouquet and other floral arrangements. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with all the vendors from Everlasting Elopements. The baker was also amazing and captured exactly what I was looking for in a cake as well as my surprise Univerity of Michigan grooms cake. I would recommend their services to anyone interested in having a special stress free wedding experience.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • User5573866 · 1+ year ago

They are extremely helpful and respond quickly with all emails. Everyone is so friendly.

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • Haley

Haley Collins · Married on 02/23/2019

Historical

Everything about this experience was amazing. Everything was perfect. I started out just Browsing around trying to get ideas for a vow renewal. When I came up short a friend of mine sent me everlasting elopements link. I sent a quick email wanting to chat and they responded very quickly. My husband and I knew we wanted to do a Vow renewal very quickly due to his work schedule. They communicated very well about everything. They sent helpful reminders and I felt at ease and never had any questions. When I dropped the ball to make a reservation for Hamilton pool the Team was very quick and helpful figuring out what we could do. All the officiant’s, photography crew, and videographer were very amazing. My husband and I felt relaxed and like everything was still focused on us. I also apparently made the mistake of choosing a wedding ceremony versus the Vow renewal... so everyone got to meet us as Mr. And Mrs. For the “first” (really the second time) and I loved it. We truly felt like we were getting married for the first time anyway. We both cried and felt all the emotions we had the first time... we had planned on renewing our vows every 5-10 years and we recommend it for sure! We have only been married for 8 years and are thankful for our experience with everlasting elopements and staff/vendors!!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Dominique Lark · Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

When a couple decides to get married, there is a lot to consider. In my case, I decided to get married in a state and location that I have never been. I am in the military and I wanted to get married in a location that both families had easy access. Everlasting Elopements was perfect from the moment I called to find out more information. The first person that answered the phone was just excited as I was. She was able to answer all of the questions I had and reassured me that I should not be nervous, they will take care of everything. The beautiful of it all, I did not have to meet, or go to an office because everything was done electronically. They have a set list contracted for a cake bakery, flower arrangements, and photographer. All I had to do is send in pictures of what I was interested and they created a wonder piece that fit me. To say the least, I was very impressed. The day of, it could not go more beautifully. It was a huge stress relief to know they did all they could and went beyond to help me and arranged everything for me on my special day. If I could do it all over I would, again 120% go with Everlasting Elopements to arrange everything on my special day. And not to mention, they have decent pricing charts to fit every budget imaginable. Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

David Barnett · Married on 12/31/2018

Renewing Vows After 30 Years

My bride and I planned a trip to San Antonio to celebrate our 30th anniversary and wanted to renew our vows. I reached out to Leigh with Everlasting Elopements two weeks prior to our arrival. She was amazing and worked closely with me to pull it all together. With our anniversary being on New Years Eve I thought we would have challenges but not at all. Everything went exactly as Leigh explained and we had one of the most amazing moments we will always cherish! Thanks to everyone involved with Everlasting Elopements for living up to your name and Rene Esparza did a beautiful job officiating!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Mary

Mary K. Cuba · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Job!!!!

The staff are all so friendly. I am so happy with the way everything turned out, I did not have to worry about anything they took care of it all. The flowers was absolutely gorgeous, the cake was more than I could ask for and the photographer did an amazing job, he was very patient with us through all the pictures and the pictures turned out awesome, Reverend Rene did a awesome job at making us relaxed and actually took some of my nerves away..:) I was more than pleased at how well he performed the ceremony. The coordinator did everything to make it all come together. I am so happy I chose Everlasting Elopements, I would definitely recommend them with 5 stars.....OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! Thank you so much to all the staff for making my day perfect!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Demetria

Demetria · Married on 10/21/2018

Everlasting Elopements

It was a great experience. They took care of everything basically all I had to do was show up. My day was perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jennifer Urrutia · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful wedding

A beautiful place to have a peaceful and close wedding!! Wouldn’t have trade this experience for another. The officiant is amazing and I’m just overall more than satisfied with the way our date came out to be. Thank you! -The Urrutias

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/20/2018

Very responsive and professional team! Made the whole process seamless. Austin, our officiant, was amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2017