Everlasting Elopements Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Halyna S. Getting married on 11/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are suffer when we are lonely

We had a wedding on January 23, 2021! We are very grateful for the ceremony you organized. Everything was perfectly organized! You allowed us to hire an interpreter to translate the entire content of the ceremony from English into Russian. It was a great honor for us. In addition, it was nice that you allowed us to choose the music for the ceremony of your choice. You answered the questions that we had before the wedding in a timely manner, and repeatedly reminded us what we need to do.
    The mood was festive and delicious!
    May God bless you in all your deeds! Best regards, Leonid and Halyna.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

We were so honored to unite you both in marriage! It was a delight working with you both and getting to know your lovely family. It was such a joyous occasion and we enjoyed sharing in it with you!
    Kamrie D. Married on 08/20/2022

Beautiful ceremony

Best experience I could’ve had

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Congratulations to you and Jarred, we loved working with you and are so thrilled you had a perfect day!
    Jennifer M. Married on 08/06/2022

Extremely.

Everything went so smooth. Everyone was really nice and helpful.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much and we wish all the best to you and Nanette as you begin your marriage! Sincerely, Amanda and the EE Team
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/25/2022

Awesome wedding experience

They made it so stress-free. It was beautiful and perfect!

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much. We love providing stress free weddings and we are thrilled yours was perfect. Best wishes to you and Rex!
  • Crissanie
    Crissanie H. Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you're looking for a sweet and simple elopement, look no further!

If you're looking for an easy, stress-free elopement, look no further! They offer full-service elopements that take care of everything for you. All you need to do is show up and enjoy your special day. Our beautiful ceremony spaces and experience will make sure your elopement is perfect. The Rev. LJ Smith was awesome, and photographer Christian Monts too. They made our special day even more wonderful.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are thrilled you had a great experience with Rev LJ and Christian and we all wish you and Gerald heartfelt congratulations!
    Peter Married on 07/17/2022

Amazing experience

Other than a scheduling hiccup (which was my fault), our experience with Everlasting Elopements was great! When I had questions, the customer service reps were professional and very helpful.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much and best wishes to you and Leiyona as you begin your lives together! Wishing you everlasting happiness!
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 07/09/2022

Wedding Review

Everything was so neat and organized. The team was helpful, attentive and knowledgeable. My only complaint is the cake wasn't what I asked for and it would have been nice if the champaign was at least room temperature or in an ice chest.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our team was honored to work with you. We wish you a heartfelt congratulations from the entire team!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 07/02/2022

Amazing & Stress Free!

Everyone made our special day amazing! I highly recommend Everlasting Elopements for a couple looking for a stress free experience.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Congratulations to you and Tommy, we are thrilled you had an amazing day and are so honored that you chose us to marry you. Best wishes to you both!
    Jessica M. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Memorable, elegant, simple and easy.

Our wedding was perfect, simple and elegant. Very easy to schedule. Flowers provided with the package were beautiful, and the officiant did an amazing job with our vows.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much. We are honored you chose us to unite you in marriage and we wish you all the best as you begin your lives together.
    Jacqui K. Married on 06/18/2022

Everything Was Taken Care Of

As a 50-something bride with a dog in my wedding, I expected things to go awry. I prepared myself for an “accident” while she was walked down the aisle, a wardrobe malfunction, a sandstorm on the beach taking the flowers on a gust.

The reality was that there were ZERO problems with my wedding. I was amazed! My coordinators led me through every step and advised me what would happen.

Everything was timed and coordinated perfectly. It was the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever seen. And it was MINE!

The next day I was informed about a problem with a guest. They did not let on that anything had occurred and and let me enjoy the bliss that was my wedding day.

My new husband informed me about what had occurred the next day. These women were pros!

I found the prices of their packages to be very affordable, and the process was effortless for me. Thank you, Everlasting Elopements!

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Jacqui, thank you for taking the time to leave this incredibly informative review. You were a delight to work with and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Wishing you and Steven all the best from the entire EE team.
  • Y
    Yada R. Married on 06/03/2022

Beach wedding

They did an awesome job! I knew I was In good hands when they kept me in the loop with the whole process.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Yadira and Gary we wish you heartfelt congratulations and thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
    Alicia M. Married on 05/28/2022

10000% recommend

Minister Esparza was the most down to earth person, I loved his way of making my husband and I feel so comfortable though out the whole ceremony. As well as the whole everlasting elopements team, I can be a bit of a handful when making sure everything goes well and they where very efficient when it came to answering my questions and responding in a very timely manner.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! Rev Esparza was honored to marry you and we wish you Everlasting Happiness.
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 05/14/2022

Good people

A great company with great people

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha, we truly wish you all the best! Sincerely,Kari and the entire Everlasting team
  • Melody
    Melody S. Married on 05/14/2022

Beautiful wedding made simple with Everlasting Elopements

Everlasting elopements did fantastic. We are located out of town and they made all the planning so easy that we felt confident just showing up and knowing everything would be ready. Was impressed with how affordable their packages were for the great quality that was delivered.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Melody and Ryan, what a fun wedding for us to create for you- in the very spot you were engaged! You are a beautiful couple and we loved every minute of your joy filled day. Best wishes!
    Kaitlain R. Married on 04/16/2022

Great service

We absolutely loved our experience with Everlasting Elopements. Everyone is very helpful and genuinely wants you to have the best wedding they can make happen.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We wish you and Timothy all the best in your future together!
  • Delanie
    Delanie D. Married on 03/06/2022

Absolutely wonderful

I am so so happy we chose them!

We are so happy too!
    Best wishes to you and Christian for a beautiful future together.
    Sincere thanks from Amanda and the entire team
  • Latoya
    Latoya N. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of our dreams

One of the best decisions I made in my life! Stress-free, we’ll organized, perfect ceremony! All we had to do was enlighten Everlasting Elopements of our vision, pay a very reasonable rate and show up! This is the way to go for an amazing, unforgettable ceremony! No regrets! Everything was absolutely amazing, from the location to the officiant, floral arrangements and photographer! Will definitely use them again to renew my vows!

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Latoya and Quinton, we are so happy that your wedding day exceeded expectations. Your photos took my breath away and you are such a beautiful couple. We wish you a lifetime of the happiness you shared on 2-2-22. We truly hope to see you for a vow renewal. Best wishes, Amanda and the EE team
  • Brandi
    Brandi A. Married on 02/05/2022

So easy and beautiful!

This was so easy! I answered a few questions on my preferences and that was it. My micro wedding turned out so beautiful and exceeded my expectations! Just wish it was warmer! 44 degrees is so cold!!

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Brandi, best wishes to you and Timothy! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review.
  • Melanie
    Melanie R. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Grateful to work with Amanda C and Kathy G!

First of all, we love the goal of Everlasting Elopements, which was exactly what we needed for a tiny wedding. Everlasting Elopements offered us a lot of options, including (in our case) a very casual and intimate opportunity to exchange vows and sign paperwork. Two incredible allies in our process were Amanda C. from Everlasting Elopements, who every time responded quickly, warmly, and helpfully, and Kathy G., our officiant of choice, who was an ideal fit in terms of approach, openness to our needs, and good cheer. Together and individually, they created a seamless, professional and fun experience. The opportunity to work these two people is reason alone to contract with Everlasting Elopements.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Melanie, thank you SO much for your kind words. Kathy and I absolutely loved working with you and were honored to assist you in your elopement. Best wishes to you and Ed, we know you will have a beautiful life together.
    Love, Amanda
    Reagan K. Married on 01/08/2022

Very professional and responsive

Everlasting Elopements made my day so special!! They were very professional, accommodating to a date change, and extremely responsive to any questions or concerns I had.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Reagan, congratulations to you both on your beautiful elopement. The pics looked amazing and I'm thrilled you have a day that you will remember fondly forever. Best wishes from the entire team.
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 12/31/2021

Micro/Small Wedding Services

Everlasting Elopements made everything simple. We were able to customize our wedding package and it was absolutely perfect for us! If you need help with planning a very small wedding, this place is perfect. We were able to select an officiant, wedding cake, flowers, and photographer.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Joe and we wish you all the best, Sincerely,
    Amanda and the entire EE team
    Ninja M. Married on 12/12/2021

Mr & Mrs Castaneda

our wedding experience was wonderful and easy going. bouquet was beautiful and the photographer was amazing. would totally recommend

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! What an amazing celebration and we were so happy to be a part of it. Congrats to you and Aaron and we wish you so much joy in your future! Sincerely, the Everlasting Elopements Team
    Nicole B. Married on 11/19/2021

Best Service and Gorgeous Venue

Excellent service start to finish! Highly recommend! Great communication and quality service. Amanda was our coordinator and photographer and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Our officiant Renee, was amazing! Very blessed to have been in good hands. My flowers were also gorgeous!

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you and being able to marry you and Matthew. We wish all the best to a wonderful couple! Sincerely, Rev Rene and Amanda
    Becca Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely Perfect

These people are fantastic! Everything was perfect. From the set up to the officiant, they were super accommodating with times and every single one of my questions. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review and best wishes to you both as you begin your future together! Congratulations from everyone at Everlasting Elopements
  • Marisa
    Marisa W. Married on 11/12/2021

My Everlasting Happily Ever After Elopement

My experience with Kari and Everlasting Elopements made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Kari was so responsive and helpful! We booked our wedding over a year in advance due to COVID and the Texas heat, but she was always quick to respond and completely patient with answering all of my questions (some that I'm sure I asked more than once lol). I was a little wary to go this route at first, but honestly, her energy immediately made me comfortable. The planning documents were easy to complete and the vendors were super nice and attentive to our requests. Honestly, I could not have imagined putting together a better set of vendors. We had Rev Barbara Engle with Texas Wedding Ministers conduct our ceremony, and she was soooo thoughtful. Our pre-ceremony meeting with her really made us both feel like we had known her for more than the hour we were on the call. She really took time to get to know us and made us feel like she had a genuine interest in making our day special. Erin Rose did our flowers and after one call with her and a few example images shared, she absolutely nailed our vibes! The boutonnieres were classy and elegant and I LOVED both my bouquet and my MoH's bouquet! April Cordova with Zarias Sassy Sweets did our cake and was also our on-site coordinator. She was so helpful when we arrived and really made our ceremony and mini-reception perfect. Her cake stole the show for us, though! My husband is picky when it comes to pastries and he was not letting the leftover cake out of his sight! We are very serious about making a trip to San Antonio to get another cake from her just because! Our video from Michael Angelo at San Antonio Video Production was perfect! We had a special request because we were playing it at our Houston reception three weeks later. We received it within two weeks and had zero edits - he was phenomenal!! Morgan Brown did our photography, and we were in awe by his photos. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was overwhelmed with joy when I saw how he captured our special day. Both Michael and Morgan were creative, professional and really attentive to our requests. All in all, I can't imagine our day going as great as it did without Everlasting Elopements and their vendors. I would recommend them to anyone who will listen! Thank you so much, Kari and EE team!!!

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Marisa, thank you so much for this AWESOME review, It means the world to our team that you took the time to acknowledge their hard work and talent. Best wishes to a beautiful couple, we wish you all the best! Sincerely, the EE Team
illustration stars