Everlasting Elopements Reviews

741 | San Antonio, TX

741 Reviews for Everlasting Elopements

Halyna S. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

We are suffer when we are lonely

We had a wedding on January 23, 2021! We are very grateful for the ceremony you organized. Everything was perfectly organized! You allowed us to hire an interpreter to translate the entire content of the ceremony from English into Russian. It was a great honor for us. In addition, it was nice that you allowed us to choose the music for the ceremony of your choice. You answered the questions that we had before the wedding in a timely manner, and repeatedly reminded us what we need to do.
    The mood was festive and delicious!
    May God bless you in all your deeds! Best regards, Leonid and Halyna.

Sent on 02/22/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

We were so honored to unite you both in marriage! It was a delight working with you both and getting to know your lovely family. It was such a joyous occasion and we enjoyed sharing in it with you!
  • Kaitlain

Kaitlain R. · Getting married on 04/16/2022

Great service

We absolutely loved our experience with Everlasting Elopements. Everyone is very helpful and genuinely wants you to have the best wedding they can make happen.

Sent on 06/08/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We wish you and Timothy all the best in your future together!

Lori P. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Worth every penny!!!

We decided to elope because it was soo much cheaper and less stress! They made it really easy! The Reverend was soo nice and welcoming, the flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, the photographer and the videographer was amazing! We can wait to the see the finished photos and video. Our only wasn't very good. But overall it was worth every penny and we would recommend Everlasting Elopements to anybody and everybody!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Lori, thank you so much for leaving this great review. We LOVE creating memorable, stress free weddings for our couples! Best wishes for a wonderful future together!

Jalyna A. · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Amazing venue love it

I have been talking to Kari! I am so glad for this venue and the workers they actually care about making your wedding the way you want it. Our wedding is coming up in July and I’m sure I’ll be writing another amazing review! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

So excited to help you plan your July nuptials! Thank you for sharing your experience and we greatly appreciate working with such an awesome bride!
  • Shelia

Shelia S. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Great Service!

Thank you to everyone who made the day so special! It was a beautiful perfect day!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Shelia, thank you so much for the lovely review. The team had so much fun creating your perfect wedding. Wishing you and Kyle Everlasting Happiness!!

Karen J. · Married on 05/30/2021

Everlasting elopements

Exceeded my expectations! Everything came out beautiful

Sent on 06/03/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

LOVE that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for choosing us to marry you. Such a beautiful, kind couple and we were truly honored.

Lyndell B. · Married on 05/26/2021

Great experience

The ceremony went well and leading up to the day communication was there and available as necessary. It was great.

Sent on 05/31/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Lyndell, thank you so much for the review! We were honored to unite you and Damika in marriage and thoroughly enjoyed our time with your lovely families. Best wishes for a beautiful future together!
  • Jordan

Jordan T. · Married on 05/15/2021

Simple, all in one package

We held a small private ceremony through Everlasting Elopement. They were very responsive to questions. They handled most of the bookings we we basically just need to show up with our guests. It was a quick ceremony and everything went well.

Sent on 05/25/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Jordan, thank you so much for your review! It was an absolute pleasure marrying you. We wish you both Everlasting Happiness!

Adriana R. · Married on 04/28/2021

Our vow renewal went even better than we ever imagined

We renewed our vows in Corpus Christi. I really loved that I provided super vague details about how I wanted my bouquet and it was made perfectly. I also absolutely loved our photographer who was willing to get in the water with us even if it was freezing to get the shots we wanted. Everyone was very professional, kind and helped us have our perfect ceremony. The officiant was amazing too. I also enjoyed how responsive the team was, since we’re not local we were worried about planning without knowing the area or anything, but they made sure we were well informed and executed everything we wanted.

Sent on 06/16/2021

Julie G. · Married on 04/20/2021

Happy customers

Wonderful and beautiful. Our civil ceremony was quick and memorable. It’s exactly what my husband and I wanted plus it was very affordable. So happy that I found them.

Sent on 06/03/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much Julie, we wish you both Everlasting happiness! It was an honor to unite you and Raul in marriage!

Amanda R. · Married on 03/31/2021

Great! Stress free!

Very easy to book. Communication was great! Very stress free! Loved our photographer, she was super fun! Rene was very professional yet a lot of fun too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much from Rev Rene, Crystal and the entire team. We wish you and Calvin the happiest future together!
  • Anna

Anna H. · Married on 03/21/2021

Satisfied customer

They were very professional and send me an email on all the details of the ceremony that I booked by the water in Corpus Christi under a gazebo. The ceremony was very affordable. I am happy with their services.

Sent on 05/08/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! Wishing you a wonderful marriage from the entire team at Everlasting Elopements!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey W. · Married on 03/20/2021

Best Day Ever

Best day of my life. We got married in March in Port Aransas on the beach. It was everything I hoped it would be. The team of coordinators was, with Chloe at the helm was unbelievable. They were so attentive and wonderful with both of our families. The location was ideal and they decorated it amazingly. I just gave them the colors and a few things I liked and they went with it. Seriously, if I ever got married again (which I pray never happens, except for maybe a renew) I would go through this group. They are great communicators and just really overall WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Hi Lindsey!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such an honor to get to plan your wedding. We had so much fun at your ceremony with you. You and Rob, your guests, and your family were all so sweet and truly a pleasure to be around.

We would love to plan a vow renewal for you and Rob however many years from now you would like!!

Congratulations to you both and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

From Chloe, Jamie, Audrey, and all the Everlasting Elopements team.
  • Yvette

Yvette R. · Married on 12/31/2020

AWEmazing!!!

It was an outstanding experience. Even though there were challenges due to COVID-19, we still had a beautiful wedding! Everything was so magical. I'm SO happy I had Everlasting Elopements for my wedding planner.

My cake was made by Boo Bear Bakes.
    My makeup was done by Jax Studio

Sent on 01/04/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Yvette, you and Louis were absolute magic and we are so happy for you both! Thanks again and we'd love to see you for a vow renewal in the future. Congrats from the entire Everlasting Elopements Team!
  • Haley

Haley R. · Married on 12/19/2020

Wonderful Elopement Service

Everlasting elopements did a wonderful job in helping us plan our elopement. We got married in Austin, TX on 12/19/2020. I worked with Justin who was awesome in answering all of our questions and helping us pick out the perfect wedding package to fit our needs. We also had wonderful vendors, including our officiant, photographer, and coordinator. I would definitely recommend Everlasting Elopements to anyone planning an elopement or small wedding. They made our wedding day very special and they were very easy to work with.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are grateful you chose us to plan your elopement and so happy that you enjoyed every minute. Best wishes for everlasting happiness!
  • Matthew

Matthew R. · Married on 12/15/2020

Everlasting Elopements has made my wedding a dream come true... I want to do it all over again!

Everlasting Elopements has made my wedding dream come true. Amanda, Kari, and Leigh were very amazing and patient with me throughout the entire process, which went very smoothly despite us booking with them last minute. I love the amount of customization you can do for the ceremony. The marriage island was the perfect spot. Rev. Esparza is so kind and well organized. I loved how he conducted the beautiful speech and vows. The Apache blessing is what we chose, and the amount of serenity and feelings that he had as he spoke through with his words were pleasantly overwhelming. I will never forget this day. Thank you for making my husband and I’s day very very special. I want to do it all again! Maybe for our wedding anniversary. 😋

Sent on 12/17/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Rachel, thank you for the fabulous review! The team just loved working with you to create your dream wedding. Can't wait to hear from you to start planning that vow renewal! Best wishes to you and Matthew!!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 12/13/2020

Thee best!

Everlasting Elopements handled everything for us, the cake, flowers, music, getting to know everyone’s placement in the wedding. You literally show up and they handle everything and with a quickness. There was no lagging what do ever! As soon as they arrive everything just starts rolling smoothly! We couldn’t have asked for a better team of vendors. Thank you all so much! We can’t wait to see our pictures! Gabe did awesome!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Vanessa thank you so much for this awesome review! It's great to see that we did exactly as we set out to do and made your wedding dreams come true without any stress! The team had a blast working with you and loved knowing you had such a great day. Best wishes to you and David for a beautiful future together.

L · Married on 12/12/2020

Special & sweet
    I really felt our elopement was special . It was very intimate and our reverend spoke very nice vows
    It didn't feel like a generic courthouse wedding
    It was nice being at fountain cove on a beautiful day in San Antonio
    Our reverend was extremely nice and I appreciated the feeling in which he conducted our ceremony
    We had a basic military package which lasted no more than 10 minutes

Sent on 07/31/2017

Marissa R. · Married on 12/05/2020

Took care of everything!

I literally just had to show up! They took care of everything. We had the ceremony and mini reception at st Joseph’s chapel and the chapel was stunning! I just wished the pa worked for our first dance

Sent on 12/08/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Marissa, so sorry about the glitch with the speaker but we are thrilled that you enjoyed your GORGEOUS wedding at St Joseph's Chapel! We are thrilled that such a wonderful couple was able to have the first wedding in this historic and special location. It was an absolute pleasure for the entire team! Congrats to you and Adam and best wishes for your sweet family in the future!

Kay W. · Married on 10/30/2020

No stress ceremony

Great choice when you aren't looking to plan a bunch. We chose the elopement for 4 people at Butler Park. It was beautiful and well worth the price which wasn't much!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

We LOVE planning stress free weddings and we are thrilled you enjoyed yours! Best wishes to you and Thomas and thanks so much for the review.
  • Rebeccah

Rebeccah R. · Married on 10/24/2020

This was a last minute change of plans, and Everlasting Elopements arranged every detail of our premium package in les than 6 days!

A true value, executed by professionals who were prompt, courteous, and a joy to work with from start to finish! I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in planning a beautiful wedding. We could not have asked for anything more! We are so grateful to Everlasting Elopements for a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Rebbecah and Mark, everyone on our team truly enjoyed working with you before and during your wedding. It was an honor to put together such a special day for you both. We truly wish you the best in your future together!

Becca T. · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect wedding

Everlasting Elopements did a wonderful job organizing our beach wedding. It was beautiful, well organized, and they had excellent communication. They were able to find vendors that could work with my food allergies and had an excellent florist. The bonfire at the reception was a hit. I am glad we went with them!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best for a happy marriage! Congrats to you both!

Billy M. · Married on 10/15/2020

All around excellent service.

The ceremony went great. Everything leading up to the ceremony was perfect. They were more than accommodating with all of my request and groomzilla moments. They are very responsive when you call or email them. The only negative thing that happened was when I called multiple times. I got an attitude from the owner that I feel regardless the message or information that you are giving to a client should always come across courteous regardless if they annoyed you. That's customer service 101, but I still would not change anything and give them 5 stars.

Sent on 02/03/2021

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and your honest feedback. We are so happy to have helped you create your beautiful surprise wedding and we wish you and your husband all the best in the future!
  • Madisen

Madisen S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend Everlasting Elopements. We had to relocate our wedding, due to Hurricane Delta. Kari and her team were able to put together a beautiful ceremony and reception in a matter of days for us. Kari was very helpful, patient and responsive with our needs and questions. They took the stress out of everything, while also being highly professional. Don’t hesitate in reaching out to them for your special day!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Madisen we are so happy we could save the day for you and plan you a beautiful and affordable wedding with a ceremony and reception at the Milltown Gallery in just 3 days! Honestly, though we want to Thank You for being such a wonderful bride. Your whole wedding had been canceled and you had nowhere to turn but you trusted us to put together and execute a beautiful event for you. Your amazing spirit was not going to let misfortunes put you down and your positive attitude is what really made your night special. Everytime my team looked at the dance floor you were there smiling, laughing and dancing the night away! We were blessed to marry you and Kolby and though it may have not been what you planned it seemed as everything just fell into place as it was suppose to happen from the start! We wish you and Kobly Everlasting Love & Happiness and hope to renew your vows in the future maybe on the Beach as you originally planned! Again thank you for being such a wonderful spirit! All of your vendors were truly moved by the happiness and love the two of you shared as well as spread not only to your guests and family but to our Everlasting Elopements Staff!
  • Samantha

Samantha G. · Married on 10/03/2020

Small wedding planning made easy!

Everlasting Elopements made planning our wedding stress free. We still made the fun decisions while they put everything together for us! Our day was perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Everlasting Elopements's reply:

Samantha, we are so thrilled that you and Ely had fun planning your wedding! It truly should be a fun and stress-free experience and that is why we do what we do. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to create your beautiful wedding. Best wishes for a beautiful life together!