Everlasting Elopements Reviews

Everlasting Elopements 5
Everlasting Elopements 6
Everlasting Elopements 7

Sarah · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Rev Esperanza did a fantastic job and was very flexible about changing the unity candle to the unity sand last minute.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Natalie · Getting married on 09/09/2019

Beach Wedding - Ceremony

My husband and I had an amazing experience with hiring Everlasting Elopements. We hired, planned, and had our wedding within a week. They took on all the stress that comes with wedding planning. This company communicates primarily through email, so if you’re looking for a service that you want to pick up the phone and call...this is a business and they’re constantly having weddings at their location. Kari was very responsive through email and if I did have a question, I could write as many emails to her without feeling overbearing.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Getting married on 09/08/2019

They both were great! Friendly and they went over the top. I wanted something small and quick and they provided beyond more with pictures and friendly attitudes. It was perfect!

Sent on 03/23/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/09/2019

Considering we just wanted something quick yet with a beautiful background, it was a smooth process planning it. Originally, we were having it at the observation deck at the tower of americas, but there were some hiccups. Considering how calm Reverend Richard Schweinsberg Sr. was, I remained calm, too. Without hesitation, he insisted we just do it at by the fountains on Hemisphere which was my first choice anyways. In the end, I called everlasting, they issued me a refund for the observation deck tickets, and honestly I'm super happy the way it turned out. Considering how nice everyone was and the way it was handled is why it for 5 out of 5. Everyone is very easy to work with so even the hiccup with the venue felt like nothing. Plus, I married my best friend and Reverend Schweinsberg Sr. is the best! Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Everlasting Elopements 8

Carly Drienka-Hallmark · Married on 05/25/2019

Picture perfect wedding!

Amazing experience!!! Everlasting elopements made planning our wedding so easy and stress free . They helped us to find the perfect location, my flowers were more amazing than I could have ever imagined and the photos were simply perfect. I can’t say enough good things about this company. The planners were quick to respond to any questions I had and their vendors were so helpful and everything exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Everlasting Elopements 9
    Everlasting Elopements 10
    Everlasting Elopements 11
    Everlasting Elopements 12
  • Heather

Heather Hough · Married on 05/17/2019

Like a Dream!

Everlasting Elopements really saved us! Locally, for us, a wedding that we dreamed of would have cost us around $5,000. Yes we had to travel about 4 hours to use them but for a chance to get exactly what we pictured without the huge $$ (which that's why y'all built this company in the first place is to truly help people). Only true downside is some family members couldn't travel. That's how weddings go can't get everything to a T truly and that's okay. To every future bride of EE! please be keep in mind yes weddings are stressful regardless but also keep in mind how much these people are really trying to help you have the best day possible. Only giving you this message because I was worried over a few reviews. Yes it made me nervous but life is all about chances and yes I made the right choice and you can too. Reverend Rene Esparza You really enjoy what you do!! Just fantastic!! Gerry Olert You really caught the best of the best! Thank you so much. Emilio Zuniga You captured some of the most beautiful moments ever! Kari Esparza Thank you for being there for every moment I had an issue or worry. You were our first step to achieve our dream. Erin Rose Thank you much for the most beautiful like a dream flowers. Levonne You made my example cake come to life! Thank you so much! I couldn't remember the name of our Wedding Day organizer. I'm so sorry I couldn't figure it out. But regardless you made me feel the greatest on our special day! So full of care! Great Blessings to all at EE and all y'all's future weddings!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Everlasting Elopements 13
  • MARISSA

MARISSA · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding April 04 2019

I was completely impressed with Everlasting Elopements. I had the ceremony and small wedding package for about 25 guests. Even though it was a small wedding, it kept to the typical wedding timeline and typical experiences. All of that was made possible by Kari's perfect timeline for the events I had in mind and Leigh's hard work and dedication to keep to that timeline and walk us through the expectation. I didn't have to check the time once, only enjoy my wedding. Leigh was incredible. I can't thank her enough. Our ceremony was at the Chapel Dulcinea and the reception was at the Veranda Room. The grounds were impeccable and the vewis were breathtaking! Our Reverand Tim made our ceremony special and took the event serious with no hiccups. The moment was very special. Our photographer Ashley got us our photos within two weeks and let me tell you, they are more than what I could have asked for. I couldn't stop looking at the photos she took. They were all incredible and caught the beautiful landscape along with my husband and I. The DJ was also great and stuck to the type of music we submitted which was a mixture of old soul (Al Green) and new school (Ed Sheeran). The florist we had Erin also did a great job with the bouquet and other floral arrangements. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with all the vendors from Everlasting Elopements. The baker was also amazing and captured exactly what I was looking for in a cake as well as my surprise Univerity of Michigan grooms cake. I would recommend their services to anyone interested in having a special stress free wedding experience.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Everlasting Elopements 14
    Everlasting Elopements 15
    Everlasting Elopements 16
    Everlasting Elopements 17
    Everlasting Elopements 18
  • User5573866 · Recently married

They are extremely helpful and respond quickly with all emails. Everyone is so friendly.

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • Haley

Haley Collins · Married on 02/23/2019

Historical

Everything about this experience was amazing. Everything was perfect. I started out just Browsing around trying to get ideas for a vow renewal. When I came up short a friend of mine sent me everlasting elopements link. I sent a quick email wanting to chat and they responded very quickly. My husband and I knew we wanted to do a Vow renewal very quickly due to his work schedule. They communicated very well about everything. They sent helpful reminders and I felt at ease and never had any questions. When I dropped the ball to make a reservation for Hamilton pool the Team was very quick and helpful figuring out what we could do. All the officiant’s, photography crew, and videographer were very amazing. My husband and I felt relaxed and like everything was still focused on us. I also apparently made the mistake of choosing a wedding ceremony versus the Vow renewal... so everyone got to meet us as Mr. And Mrs. For the “first” (really the second time) and I loved it. We truly felt like we were getting married for the first time anyway. We both cried and felt all the emotions we had the first time... we had planned on renewing our vows every 5-10 years and we recommend it for sure! We have only been married for 8 years and are thankful for our experience with everlasting elopements and staff/vendors!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Everlasting Elopements 23
    Everlasting Elopements 24

Dominique Lark · Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

When a couple decides to get married, there is a lot to consider. In my case, I decided to get married in a state and location that I have never been. I am in the military and I wanted to get married in a location that both families had easy access. Everlasting Elopements was perfect from the moment I called to find out more information. The first person that answered the phone was just excited as I was. She was able to answer all of the questions I had and reassured me that I should not be nervous, they will take care of everything. The beautiful of it all, I did not have to meet, or go to an office because everything was done electronically. They have a set list contracted for a cake bakery, flower arrangements, and photographer. All I had to do is send in pictures of what I was interested and they created a wonder piece that fit me. To say the least, I was very impressed. The day of, it could not go more beautifully. It was a huge stress relief to know they did all they could and went beyond to help me and arranged everything for me on my special day. If I could do it all over I would, again 120% go with Everlasting Elopements to arrange everything on my special day. And not to mention, they have decent pricing charts to fit every budget imaginable. Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

David Barnett · Married on 12/31/2018

Renewing Vows After 30 Years

My bride and I planned a trip to San Antonio to celebrate our 30th anniversary and wanted to renew our vows. I reached out to Leigh with Everlasting Elopements two weeks prior to our arrival. She was amazing and worked closely with me to pull it all together. With our anniversary being on New Years Eve I thought we would have challenges but not at all. Everything went exactly as Leigh explained and we had one of the most amazing moments we will always cherish! Thanks to everyone involved with Everlasting Elopements for living up to your name and Rene Esparza did a beautiful job officiating!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Everlasting Elopements 25
  • Mary

Mary K. Cuba · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Job!!!!

The staff are all so friendly. I am so happy with the way everything turned out, I did not have to worry about anything they took care of it all. The flowers was absolutely gorgeous, the cake was more than I could ask for and the photographer did an amazing job, he was very patient with us through all the pictures and the pictures turned out awesome, Reverend Rene did a awesome job at making us relaxed and actually took some of my nerves away..:) I was more than pleased at how well he performed the ceremony. The coordinator did everything to make it all come together. I am so happy I chose Everlasting Elopements, I would definitely recommend them with 5 stars.....OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! Thank you so much to all the staff for making my day perfect!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Demetria

Demetria · Married on 10/21/2018

Everlasting Elopements

It was a great experience. They took care of everything basically all I had to do was show up. My day was perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Everlasting Elopements 26

Jennifer Urrutia · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful wedding

A beautiful place to have a peaceful and close wedding!! Wouldn’t have trade this experience for another. The officiant is amazing and I’m just overall more than satisfied with the way our date came out to be. Thank you! -The Urrutias

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/20/2018

Very responsive and professional team! Made the whole process seamless. Austin, our officiant, was amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Jose Valencia · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Thank you Everlasting and your entire crew. Everyone was so helpful and professional the whole time and made the experience so memorable and beautiful. The officiant was great! We got so many compliments about everything. I would and will highly recommend. I also recommend going with the limo service Everlasting provides. Thank you guys again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Marta · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I wanted a simple, no mess, no fuss ceremony - just a serene setting to join our families & our love.... And we got just that. The officiant was great & the gazebo at King William Park was nice.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

They were AMAZING! We wanted something small and intimate for our wedding and boy did they deliver! I will definitely let everyone I know that is getting married to contact them! Our minister was awesome and super flexible with where we wanted to perform the ceremony at the capital! Thanks again!

The Tipton’s.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Everlasting Elopements 27

Ty · Married on 09/17/2018

With very little notice Madison and the Everlasting team planned our perfect day. They assisted and answered all questions. Extremely professional and went over the top to make our day easy but perfect.

Sent on 09/17/2018

jessie · Married on 08/19/2018

"It was a perfect, quick, and simple ceremony for my husband and I! The photographer we got was perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/04/2018

Nice little service for my husband and I. It will be a day we both always remember.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Charmagne · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything came out perfect and beautiful. Crystal took awesome pictures. They made my day amazing and I am forever grateful.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Everlasting Elopements 28
    Everlasting Elopements 29
    Everlasting Elopements 30
  • Jodie

Jodie & Jennifer Gatlin · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing experience

Everlasting Elopements gave us an amazing beach wedding experience. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Everlasting Elopements 31
    Everlasting Elopements 32
    Everlasting Elopements 33
    Everlasting Elopements 34
    Everlasting Elopements 35

Shoya · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I had a positive experience with Everlasting Elopements. Everyone was super helpful and nice. I would highly recommend!:)

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Everlasting Elopements 36

jazmine · Married on 06/02/2018

had a great experience. was a bit disappointed that there was no office to go to in order to ask questions and go over things.

Sent on 06/06/2018