Everlasting Cinema Reviews

37 | Phoenix, AZ

37 Reviews for Everlasting Cinema

1 User photo

We booked rather late for a videographer in our planning due to budget. Ryan responded promptly and worked quickly to help us get our date confirmed. He was attentive to every detail of the day, and he made sure he was capturing everything we asked as well. We are so happy with our mini video as well as the raw footage. As everyone says, the day flew by quickly. The video helped us remember every special part while bringing those amazing feelings back to relive the day. Ryan was very easy to work with on the wedding day. Ryan and his assistant were naturals at keeping up with the flow. They blended in well with our guests as to be unobtrusive while capturing every special moment of the most important day of our life.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Kristi · Married on 11/13/2015

I was so please with Ryan and his wife! They made a prompt arrival at the show up time. They are very professional to work with with and stay well hidden while capturing the most precious moments of our lives! I was so pleased with the video it was a great summary of our wedding day! If I had one word of advise to other brides, this is the best service I bought for our wedding! Its worth the money! Just do it! I have the most beautiful video to share with my friends, family and future children! I cannot thank Everlasting Cinema enough!

Sent on 12/02/2015

alisa · Married on 10/17/2015

There are so many things that we all want to include in our dream weddings and then there are things that we have to cut corners on. Hear me when I say... DO NOT CUT A CORNER ON HAVING EVERLASTING CINEMA VIDEO YOUR WEDDING!!! Do I need to repeat myself?? I am so tremendously pleased with the video that Ryan put together for our family union ceremony that I can't seem to find the right word to express the profound gratitude we have for his brilliant use of not only his top of the line equipment but his eye for detail, emotion and significance. There were so many moments that we were reminded of after seeing the video that immediately brought tears to our eyes. There were moments that Ryan caught that we didn't even realize would be some of our favorite moments!!!! When you can say that about someone you trust to capture one of the most important days of your (and in our case our children's) lives, then you can be assured that you made the right decision with Everlasting Cinema. We almost bypassed the father daughter dance with my father because I could not find the song that we were going to use. Ryan quickly came to the rescue with his phone, plugged into the speaker system and one of my most memorable moments with my father was made thanks to Ryan!

Ryan, you are amazing. Thank you for your time, your vision and your heart. We can feel it in your work and it made our day THAT much more extraordinary.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Maraka · Married on 10/10/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Ryan and his crew at Everlasting Cinema! We had a unique wedding format and they went above and beyond to accommodate us and turn around our video so that we could play it at our reception just two days later. The video is more than we could've dreamed and we keep getting rave reviews about it! I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding video experience!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2015

I made the best decision when I hired Ryan! We hired him for our wedding in Colorado. Our video make you make laugh and cry and covered our whole day. We are so blessed to have our video forever! Hiring a videographer is a MUST DO for a once in a lifetime event! Ryan's communication was very quick whether it was phone or e-mail which is a lifesaver when planning a wedding! He was worth every penny and I have even recommended him to other friends that are planning their weddings!

Sent on 12/03/2015

jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

Everlasting Cinema was great to work with. They allowed us to stay within our budget while providing us with the exact video footage of our wedding, that we wanted. Our expectations were fully met! I would recommend the company to anyone.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Erica · Married on 03/14/2015

Both videographers who came to film my wedding were amazing! They were very punctual, quick to respond to any questions and easy to work with. They even handled my not as friendly photographer with class. The final video I received was also amazing. I couldn't have imagined it any better. They captured every important moment of the day and were able to really show the type of reception we had in the highlights. I would hands down recommend this group to anyone looking for a videographer. The prices were much more reasonable than any other company I spoke with as well.

Sent on 05/18/2015

cassidy · Married on 02/13/2015

Whenever we decided to get married we had watched those amazing 3-10 min wedding videos we never thought we could afford! I had run across Everlasting Cinema, and watched his ft. films of his previous work, I then went to his packages/prices and was blown away with how affordable they were! Ryan got back to me within hours of sending an email late at night. Then when I didn't get back to him till less than a week till our wedding, was still able to find time to fly out to Hawaii for the day, shoot our wedding and then leave THAT NIGHT! His team was professional, kind and genuinely just a pleasure to have around. He worked awesome with my photographer and made me feel very comfortable for somebody I had just met, especially filming me. We just received our video and I never in my life would think I would have such an amazing wedding film. Ryan the owner/filmer/creative genius is truly UHMAZING and you will NOT be disappointed in the slightest of his work. He captured all the little details that I wish I could have gotten to take pictures of but just was to busy to. Down to the flowers, dress, our head table, centerpieces and so on. I will never use another videographer again, so long as Everlasting Cinema is still around. Everyone whose watched it is blown away. My husband has watched it about 6 times and still cries every time (Big deal since he he's not a crier) We are so happy.
    Aloha,
    The Ashtons!

Sent on 02/23/2015

kaelyne · Married on 02/07/2015

Such a wonderful photographer. Very creative and made sure my big day was captured from all perspectives. Very pleased and satisfied with the service and quality and am looking forward to having his work make lasting memories of my special day!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Thank you very much for the awesome work you did !

This is hands down the best investment we made and we will definitely treasure this video forever!

They went above and beyond to capture every special moment and exceeded our expectations!

I would recommend Everlasting Cinema to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/22/2014

Ryan was absolutely amazing! He was right there with us through the entire wedding without being in the way. ;-) I absolutely LOVE the beautiful highlight wedding video he created for us to remember our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Robyn · Married on 11/15/2014

I was worried that this once in a lifetime event might have a mishap..... BOY WAS I WRONG! Ryan and his staff were terrific from start to finish. He was always available for questions and worked his magic without interfering with the flow of the wedding!
    The whole event was filmed with a level of proffesionalism beyond expectations. I received the pictures quickly and they are excellent! Ryan's imagination gave us better results than we could have planned ourselves!

Sent on 02/02/2015