Everlasting Cinema Reviews

37 | Phoenix, AZ

37 Reviews for Everlasting Cinema

1 User photo

Rebecca Woods 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Everlasting Cinema made my dreams come to life in our wedding films!!

I have so much to say about this amazing company. First off, Jodi and Ryan were very professional and always responded quickly to my emails. They listened to all the ideas of what my husband and I wanted in our films and made it happen with such ease. Our videographers on the day of were so attentive throughout the whole day never missing a moment and guided us to get the best shots. We received our films so quickly and immediately fell in love with the creativity and effort put into editing them. My husband and I are so happy that we decided to go with everlasting cinema and now we have such beautiful films to watch our amazing wedding day for years to come. Thank you Jodi, Ryan, and the whole everlasting cinema team! YOU ARE THE BEST 馃槉

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna Hall 路 Married on 09/03/2019

Everlasting Cinema is Amazing!!

Ryan and Hailey were absolutely amazing to work with! They were extremely easy to communicate with, which put me at ease before the big day! We looked around at multiple videographers but kept coming back to Everlasting Cinema because video after video that we watched we just loved their work so much. They were able to capture the most amazing moment of our lives in the most beautiful way. We can't stop watching our videos over and over again and are so happy that we can now relive that night forever.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Monique Williams 路 Married on 08/06/2019

Memories I will cherish for a lifetime!!

My Husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the services we received from Everlasting Cinema! Jodi was very nice and answered all of my emails promptly. Our Videographers the day of were also great! Very professional and easy to work with. And the best part of all, our films are absolutely amazing!!! It is so special to be able to watch them and re live the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Salome

Salome Milliken 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!

When my husband and I were looking for a venue for our wedding, we stumbled upon a video that Everlasting Cinema had made of a couple who got married at the venue we were looking at. We instantly fell in love with the film and the venue. Everlasting Cinema captured the beauty of both the couple and nature so perfectly! That is when we knew that we wanted to use them as our videographer! We ended up booking them & the venue! They were so great to work with and they captured our special day so perfectly! We have watched our video on repeat, and whenever I show people our video they are blown away by how well it was made, and people have even said that the video made them feel like they were right there with us. All the special moments were captured so well, and all the little details were there. I am so thankful that we ended up booking them and that we have such a beautiful video to look back on to remember our special day! Thank you so much Everlasting Cinema!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Everlasting Cinema's reply:

Thank you Salome!! You and Luke were so amazing to work with, and your wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

Meghan 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

Ryan and Hailey were absolutely amazing during our entire wedding weekend. We wanted not just our wedding videoed but we also wanted our rehearsal dinner and meet greet videoed as well. They were very punctual and always made sure they were getting every moment we wanted on camera. Ryan was with the girls the day of the wedding. I don't know if I can thank him enough because being the only guy in a group of 10 women can't be easy but he is soft spoken and has a calming demeaner about it that when I was getting worked up or nervous he easily calmed me down. Both Ryan and Hailey were exactly where they needed to be at every moment during our wedding. We couldn't have hired a better videographer than Everlasting Cinema.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Sent on 05/30/2019

Mathew Porter 路 Married on 04/12/2019

Definitely book everlasting cinema for your wedding

We were a little on the fence on whether or not we should get a Videographer for our wedding day. We weren't sure if it would be in our budget and honestly we were a little worried about having two photographers and two videographers (because of overcrowding). After reaching out to a couple of other Videographers in the area, I contacted Everlasting Cinema and Jodi totally put me at ease. She explained how Everlasting Cinema works together with our Photographers to capture our footage and how they are very "behind the scenes". AND THEY WERE EXACTLY THAT! We hardly noticed they were there, yet they captured every moment beautifully. Everything about our film reflected our personalities as a couple and was exactly as we requested it to be! Jodi worked with us on budget, and was extremely responsive (even late at night)! I HANDS DOWN recommend Everlasting Cinema over their competition! Not only because Jodi, Ryan, and the entire team were so awesome.. but I did my research and the film quality for the price is unbeatable!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Debbie 路 Married on 04/06/2019

I was so pleased with Ryan and Jodi's professionalism they mad me feel so comfortable and it was breeze to work with them

Ryan and Jodi were very aware of the surroundings and took a great video and pictures..you know how hectic it can be when you are a Bride you don't even get to see what the Church looks like much less the people who were present.They captured everything and everybody!
    I was so impressed And grateful for the wonderful time And effort they out into my special day.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Very pleased!

We highly recommend Everlasting Cinema! I must have watched hundreds of wedding videos when searching for who to hire and I could tell all of Everlasting Cinema's wedding films were unique to each couple and they didn't just use one template for all their couples. We had a couple specific moments we wanted captured but trusted them with the rest, and while we've only seen our highlight film so far, we couldn't be more pleased! Ryan and Hailley shot our wedding and we didn't have to worry about a thing day of. They are total professionals, so sweet and amazing at what they do. We get to relive the best day of our lives forever, thanks to Everlasting Cinema!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Erin and Drew,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing Everlasting Cinema to capture your special day! The two of you were so great to work with. We hope you enjoy watching your films for years to come!

Christina 路 Married on 01/20/2019

Pure Magic

After searching long and hard for a wedding videographer, I found Everlasting Cinema. The main reason I wanted to work with them was the option to have a long, full length video that showed all the special details and magical moments, like the vows and toasts, in addition to a unique perspective in each film that truly showcased the personality of the couple. From start to finish, they were easy to work with, flexible, and professional. They allowed me to add an additional hour to my total and change my start time about a month out from the wedding, so that I could have our first look on video.

The finished products were so beautiful - we had a highlight film and full length video that was over 30 minutes in length and were sent to us in less than 3 months. All of our favorite moments are now available to us to watch whenever we like, and were easily sent to our family and close friends with a link. Everyone who has seen the videos are just as in love as we are. I cannot recommend the team at Everlasting Cinema enough!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Hi Christina,

Thank you so much for your review! We are elated that you, Torin, and your families and friends are loving your final films. Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day, it was absolutely beautiful! We wish you two the best and congrats again!!

Suzanne Strubbe 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Th best vendor we had at our wedding! Will not disappoint!

The entire team at everlasting were so amazing to work with from the beginning to even after the wedding. They exceeded our expectations in every way! We were so amazed on how beautiful the films turned out even better than we thought! They were so caring and attentive. We love the team and hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Everlasting Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much Suzanne! You and Steven were an absolute dream to work with. We had the best time capturing your perfect wedding day and creating films that you and your families can cherish forever. We wish you both the best and we are always open to work with you and Steven for any filming needs you may have in the future!!

Haley 路 Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you they took my wedding video vision and made it a reality! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for our video. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your video (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Alyssa 路 Married on 10/07/2017

I wish there was a way to rate 10 stars!! ********** HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Not only were they super friendly, but they flawlessly captured the biggest day of our lives! Every time I watch our wedding video, it brings me to tears! Thank you so much for capturing our day and allowing us to relive this day over and over!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your wedding was truly beautiful, and you and Daniel were so wonderful to work with! Thank you for choosing us to capture your Wedding Day!!

Tressa 路 Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I couldn鈥檛 be any happier with our choice for Videography, Everlasting Cinema! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our wedding video so much and the entire process from start to finish was so easy! We met with Jodi and discussed what our vision was, on the day of the ceremony they were there and blended in and floated around us so effortlessly, working with the photographer seamlessly. Communication was quick and easy, with every question and request answered right away! They were extremely affordable, and we now have something we will cherish for a lifetime! I would recommend them as a first choice to anyone looking for a videographer!! When I was shopping around they were definitely the most personable and made every effort to make sure we ended up with our dream video 鉂わ笍

Sent on 12/29/2017

Victoria 路 Married on 02/17/2017

Though my husband and I are both from Los Angeles, we had decided to get married in Sedona, Arizona 鈥 our favorite place. In Los Angeles, there are endless options when it comes to choose wedding vendors. Though Sedona is a popular destination wedding site, the vendor list leaves much to be desired. I quickly found that there wasn鈥檛 a lot of selection and those I did have to choose from did not have the quality I was looking for. Many are way overpriced and (I can only assume) must feel that they have a monopoly on the business in the area. From the moment that I found Everlasting Cinema, I knew that Ryan and Jodi were the ones for us. I still watched literally every video they had every posted online鈥 just to make sure. While they are not located in Sedona, they were more than happy to work with us. I first made contact with Ryan about year out from our wedding and he returned my call within an hour. I was honest and upfront about what I did and did not need and he was happy to help direct me towards a package and services that really fit my vision. His contract and payment schedule was straightforward and there were no hidden costs or fees. Months later when we were visiting Arizona, Jodi offered to meet us at a coffee shop to discuss the details of our event. She took notes, asked questions, and really took the time to make sure she understood our vision and what we were hoping for. At that time, we had asked for some additional upgrades, and even though we were already in contract, they were happy to amend it to include the additional services we wished to purchase. There was great communication leading up to the wedding and follow through every step of the way. On the wedding day, they were there on time and prepared. They were flexible, captured every moment as promised, and stayed until the very end. With the exception of 1 shot, they never 鈥渟taged鈥 us or had us repeat a moment. Everything unfolded naturally and was an authentic representation of our wedding

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/02/2016

We first met at a wedding convention, they had a nice display with arial drone footage from previous weddings they had done. Everlasting Cinema was on point the whole time. At first we already had a photographer, then talking to everyone that had already walked down the aisle, they said we had to get a videographer and I'm so glad we did! We decided to go with Everlasting Cinema because they had already been familiar with our venue, they were also in our budget and we really wanted a two man team to catch it all, oh ya and they have a drone! We emailed back and forth and since we are out of state, they responded quickly and professionally each time. On the day of the wedding, we had two locations to get ready and they both arrived on time and started working immediately. About two and a half months later we received our wedding video, and we absolutely loved it! The transitions were so smooth, the music went great with our footage, and it had a little bit of everything from our big day! We even received a tag on Instagram with a clip from our wedding. We are so pleased and would highly recommend Everlasting Cinema to any bride to be!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Samantha 路 Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend Everlasting Cinema! Ryan and Jodi were fantastic to work with - professional, flexible, very talented, in addition to just very nice people! We had a small wedding at the Creekside Inn in Sept 2016 and Ryan and Jodi perfectly captured our special day! We hardly noticed their presence during the actual ceremony, but they somehow managed to catch the most amazing shots! Truly, their work is out of this world! :)

Sent on 11/08/2016

Hailley 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Stop researching and just hire Everlasting Cinema! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. Honestly, Jodi and Ryan and their work are both amazing! You鈥檙e not going to find a more authentic edit of your wedding. I looked at a ton of portfolios and felt like I could insert any couple into each video, who wants that?! When I came across Everlasting Cinema's work, I immediately fell in love. Each video had its own essence, it鈥檚 own story... each one seemed to portray the personalities of the couple and the feelings that the wedding day exuded. Every wedding is different and magical in its own way and Everlasting Cinema does a fantastic job expressing that in their work.
    They also worked in such a way that you don鈥檛 even notice they were there filming, which is awesome! We never felt like they were in the way鈥et they鈥檙e there capturing all the special moments! :)
    When we received the videos that they made, my husband literally texted me 鈥淥MG鈥ust watched one and it鈥檚 AMAZING! super freaking amazing!!!鈥. Then we shared the video with friends and family and everyone LOVED the videos!! One of our friends emailed us back 鈥淏est Video I've EVER seen! The spirit and essence of every person was caught. What I loved most was how authentic the video is!鈥
    Hire Everlasting Cinema!!! They tell a story with your wedding and don't give you the same cookie cutter video that many others do these days. And not only are they super talented, but also an amazing people... kind, honest, sincere! Lovely to work with.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Katherine 路 Married on 07/23/2016

From day one of contacting Everlasting Cinema my fianc茅 and I were impressed. Every aspect, from our initial meeting with Jodi and Ryan, to the day we received our complete wedding video, was a pleasant experience. We are so pleased with the quality of the video we received from Everlasting Cinema! We felt like we were the stars of a box office movie and the audio was excellent! I need to add that the ceremony was outdoors, and it was a little windy but they came through, and you would never know the weather wasn't the best by watching our film! Our videographers shot everything very naturally, as it occurred. Nothing felt 鈥榗heesy鈥. You can really feel the emotion that we experienced when you watch the video. We recommend Everlasting Cinema to anyone who wants an amazing wedding film and a great team to work with! Thanks you guys!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Debbi 路 Married on 06/26/2016

Ryan and Jodi are by far the most Creative and Professional couple I have ever worked with. They arranged a meeting with us before our wedding to hear exactly what was important to us for our wedding video. They captured every detail of the venue as well as the emotions of us, our friends, and family members.
    Thank You guys......Debbi

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • User6351703 路 2+ years ago

Ryan was very professional, made my husband and I feel so comfortable even though we both hate pictures and camera's. Always kept us posted on when we would receive everything, and very organized. Even with the long journey for Ryan and his wife they showed up early, ready to go! Forever grateful for the videos he put together, my family and I will cherish them for years to come.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Sloane

Sloane 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Excellent Company! Top-Notch Professionals!

I have worked with Everlasting Cinema many times in my 24 year wedding and event career and they keep getting better and better! I worked with them on a wedding May 4th in Prescott and they were a dream to work with and always responded to my inquiries. Their work speaks for itself and I enjoy everything about Everlasting Cinema! You will too!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Holly 路 Married on 04/16/2016

Ryan and his team at Everlasting Video did such an incredible job at capturing the emotions of our wedding day. It was as if I was reliving every moment when I saw the finished product. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect video. My guests were so impressed with the sneak peak footage that was shown through out the reception and amazed that they were able to see on a screen what they had just experienced a few moments ago. We were awestruck with the beauty of the aerial footage and how seamlessly all of it was edited. I highly recommend Everlasting Video to capture the true spirit and love for your wedding. Sincerely, Holly and James McCain

Sent on 08/14/2016

Jenna 路 Married on 04/02/2016

Ryan was so flexible and willing to do exactly what I wanted. He was so awesome and I hardly even knew he was there! All my guests said they had no idea I had a videographer! (if you ask me, that's what makes a great videographer/ photographer!). He even sent me an Instagram length video that I saw before I went to bed that same night! It was amazing and I felt he captured our day even better than I remember it!

Sent on 02/13/2017
  • User4919361 路 2+ years ago

Sent on 02/13/2017

Mehul 路 Married on 03/05/2016

great quality equipment was a must for us, and Ryan made sure we knew what he was going to use, including the Drone. He took time to make sure he understood our needs and then delivered. The best part was all the motion footage he captured and put into the amazing Highlight video which was more than we expected out of the services. I recommend Everlasting to anyone who is looking for a videographer/cinematographer.

Sent on 08/09/2016