Evergreen & Ivy Reviews

Evergreen & Ivy 6
Evergreen & Ivy 7

Victoria · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

I went to Amy with a few ideas and she put her creativity into it and blew my expectations out of the water!! She was so laid back and so sweet, very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. There wasn’t one even slightest stressful moment. 10/10, 100% recommend

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 8
    Evergreen & Ivy 9
    Evergreen & Ivy 10

Evergreen & Ivy's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria for all the praise! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding. So far, my favorite venue! And you were so fun to work with. I loved all of your ideas and everything looked amazing - including you!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceeded Every Expectation

We had looked a several different florists for our wedding and Amy (Evergreen & Ivy) had such a unique style, we were immediately drawn to her work. She made time to meet with us immediately and walked us through every detail of what we could have for our wedding floral.
    We had several months between our first meeting and our wedding date and Amy was always available to answer our questions and make any changes. In addition to the beautiful floral arrangements centerpieces and bouquets she provided, she also had a large selection of decorations that were available and we utilized some of her candles and tea light votives as well.
    Her attention to detail is so impressive and she new exactly the style we were looking for. We were blown away when we saw our flowers and centerpieces, everything was perfect and we wouldn’t change a thing!

Thank you Amy for making our Wedding the most beautiful celebration! You are so talented at what you do we will be forever grateful.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Evergreen & Ivy's reply:

Jenna, thank you! It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. Everything was so beautiful! And we were so excited to be involved in creating such a wonderful night for you and your hubby! We wish you all the best!
  • Shelby

Shelby Manns · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful floral work and goes the extra mile!!

Our wedding was 6/1/19.
    Amy was awesome to work with! She went above and beyond in helping us. When she had extra flowers, she asked if there was anything else she could make for us so they wouldn't go to waste. She also put our 5,000 rose petals (that we ordered from Costco) in her industrial fridge to keep them fresh. She didn't have to do that as it wasn't even her product. On the wedding day she was very accommodating and took the weight off of my shoulders by setting up the centerpieces, floral arbor pieces and the rose petals down the aisle and even gave me a cute little parting gift. Lastly, she took the time to answer my many many questions and made our day as special as I had envisioned it!

Thank you Amy and Evergreen and Ivy!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 11
    Evergreen & Ivy 12
    Evergreen & Ivy 13
    Evergreen & Ivy 14
    Evergreen & Ivy 15

Evergreen & Ivy's reply:

Shelby, It was so fun getting to know you and Woody. It was fun to see how creative you were as you planned out all the details! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day and for the high praise. You are beautiful inside and out!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Better than I could have imagined!

Amy went above and beyond to make sure every detail of everything that I had hoped for with florals turned out truly spectacular. I was truly in awe of everything she created! Thank you Amy for helping to make our big day so perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 16
    Evergreen & Ivy 17

Evergreen & Ivy's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! We loved being part of your big day. I enjoyed seeing your creativity come to life in all the little details. You made such a beautiful bride and any girl that can pull of a wedding dress with cowboy boots and a denim jacket will forever have my heart!

Kilie Ellison · Married on 05/10/2019

An Amazing Night

Evergreen & Ivy was amazing to get to know this past weekend at the most beautiful wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was lined out and went smoothly. Such a fun lady to get to know! I would highly recommend her for any of your wedding or event needs. She rocks!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jessica Turner · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding florist

Amy went above and beyond !!! Not only is she so kind but her talent is speechless. Everything I imagined she delivered something even better. I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 18
  • Angela

Angela Dalebout · Married on 02/16/2019

An exceptional florist and decorator!

Amy was amazing! We had a crazy idea to hang 30 pyramids from a ceiling but needed help. Amy immediately jumped on the task. She previewed the venue, talked through logistics and carried through beautifully! Not only did she create the artistic backdrop of our dreams, she helped us place the tables, decorated with garland centerpieces, and provided all of our beautiful bouquets. Thank you, Amy, for taking a leap and helping us create the wedding of our dreams! I would hire Amy a hundred times over!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 19
    Evergreen & Ivy 20
    Evergreen & Ivy 21

Evergreen & Ivy's reply:

Angela, thank you for the rave review. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. Your vision was so much fun and we loved creating this beautiful backdrop for your daughters wedding. It turned out amazing!

Carly Van Wagenen · Married on 01/22/2019

excellent 1 stop shop

Evergreen and Ivy was awesome !! they took care of all the planning and then they brought in all the furniture. It made my event even more spectacular!! i would definitely recommend them !!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Samantha Johnson · Married on 01/11/2019

Bridal bouquet

Amy did my bridal bouquet and it was incredible! I absolutely loved it!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 22

Evergreen & Ivy's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! I'm so glad you liked your bouquet. I loved creating it for you. Your bridal pictures were simply stunning!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Pashnick · Married on 10/13/2018

Second to NONE - Highly recommend!

Working with Evergreen and Ivy was an absolute dream! As an event professional, my theory on vendors is to give direction and let them take creative control - and Amy did just that! I gave the team a color pallet and general design and they hit it out of the park. Amy was responsive, creative, and so sweet throughout the entire process which was incredibly important as I'd never been to the town in Utah where we got married, had never seen the venue, and never met with the team in person (crazy, I know!). Our wedding was everything we wanted and more and that was due in part to Amy's incredible talent. If you're looking for a florist in Utah, look no further Evergreen and Ivy. I'd use them again in a heartbeat, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 23
    Evergreen & Ivy 24
    Evergreen & Ivy 25
    Evergreen & Ivy 26

Evergreen & Ivy's reply:

Chelsea, thank you for you kind words. Your wedding was spectacular. I'm still blown away by all the pictures. It was truly an honor to be a part of your day!

Chelsie · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience and beautiful arrangements!

Amy from Evergreen and Ivy was so wonderful to work with. She was patient and flexible, as well as sweet and kind. Not only was she wonderful to work with, but her arrangements were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned. She truly did a wonderful job, and I felt very happy with the overall results. I would definitely recommend Evergreen and Ivy to friends and family.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Evergreen & Ivy 27

Chelsie,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Your family and friends were so much fun! I wanted to stay all day and celebrate with you! Congratulations again!

Rebecca Colligan · Married on 12/23/2017

Went above and beyond to make our wedding a success!

Evergreen & Ivy was not only proffesional, but went above and beyond what we expected. Amy made sure that every little detail was perfect. Her designs were original, stunning, and so well put together. She pays attention to detail, and was able to see the vision we had in mind, and create something magical. Not everyone has that ability! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Diane · Married on 09/01/2017

Planned my son's wedding reception

Beautiful setting, tables, flowers, centerpieces, lights, etc. Amy has great taste, works hard and creates an amazing environment. Love her!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Braelynn

Braelynn · Married on 05/22/2015

Snowbird Wedding

I worked a wedding with Evergreen Ivy yesterday at Snowbird and the floral was absolutely gorgeous! As a planner in the industry I've seen several florals on wedding day and Amy created such beautiful arrangements that it had all of the guests (& my team included) talking about how lovely everything looked! She arrived on time for setup, which is another huge win in a planners book. I highly recommend Amy and her team for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • ·

Amazing service!

Amy did a fantastic job for my daughter’s wedding reception! It rained up until the last minute of the reception starting. Amy came early, set up what she could. Then came back after the rain stopped and finished decorating. Amazing! Thank you so much, Amy!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lynn Adams · Married on 01/11/2019

Fantastic, would highly recommend. Great to work witg

Very professional. Everything turned out exactly as we dreamed. Very talented and inspiring floral designer. Loved working with her!

Sent on 03/14/2019