Ever True Studios Reviews

34 | Londonderry, NH

34 Reviews for Ever True Studios

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Ever True Studios is great!! Michelle is so easy to work with and the pictures came out beautiful! She was able to fit in everything I asked for in the time that we had. I can't say enough good things about the entire experience with them. From start to finish they were amazing!

Josh · Married on 04/16/2016

Michelle from Ever True Studios was great to work with. From first contact through after the wedding Michelle was very responsive and quickly resolved any questions myself and my wife had. She took the time to go over all details of the wedding beforehand, and was sure to include any requests that we made. Our wedding pictures came out amazing! We are very happy with her work and we will be looking at these pictures and having great memories for years to come. I highly recommend Ever True Studios.

Lidia · Married on 10/10/2015

We were so fortunate to have met Michelle Kamerman a few months prior to our wedding. She gave us a positive first impression with her warm and friendly personality. After getting to know Michelle better and viewing some of her work, we soon realized that we wanted her to be part of our special day. So after a few conversations and a meeting with my husband, we hired Michelle to photograph our wedding ceremony.

Our ceremony took place at a park located in Newburyport, Massachusetts. Following the ceremony, we took many photos with friends and family. Michelle then suggested that my husband and I go to a place on the beach not too far from the park. It was a beautiful location and a perfect setting for what we had always envisioned for our wedding photos. Michelle was fun, yet very professional. She guided us throughout the shoot, utilizing the natural environment, while making us feel comfortable throughout the process. We could see that every shot Michelle took was with confidence and passion. As a result, we ended up with amazing photographs that we will cherish forever. We both enjoyed our time with Michelle at the shoot. We are so happy to have found Michelle Kamerman and we would sincerely recommend her to every bride and groom.

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

I worked with Michelle from Ever True Studios for my wedding on April 25, 2015, and she was wonderful! She was a delight to work with, and now we have beautiful photographs to match a life time.
    1) Evertrue Studio's prices are transparent and fair. I was even able to add an overtime hour at a very reasonable price. Also, for the quality of the work that she does, she could be able to charge less. She was one of more affordable photographers we looked at, and we liked her work the best.
    2) Michelle truly listens to your vision. Something that was important to me was a focus on the people who are at the wedding. So while I have lovely photos of the rings and centerpieces, she also made sure to get the pictures that I asked for such as a picture with my grandmother and all her great grand children, and a picture of all of our college friends.
    3) She has a wonderful eye for taking pictures--she was able to capture a lot of moments that I didn't ask for, but that I will treasure forever such as a picture of my parents dancing, and a picture of me meeting one of my friend's new baby for the first time.
    4) The pictures are truly breath-taking.

I highly recommend that you consider working with Michelle and Ever True Studios if you are getting married in the Massachusetts/New Hampshire area!

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2014

Michelle Kamerman andEver True Studios areamazing! We 100% recommend them.
    Michelle and her staff are excellent to work with. We had originally signed up with a different photographer through an agency, which turned out to be a nightmare! Michelle and Ever True stepped in and ended up saving our day. We booked her really close to our wedding day so we were only able to get on the phone with her before hand but we knew immediately we were in good hands. She listened to our wants and needs and answered all of our concerns and questions.
    Come wedding day she was able to put her fantastic expertise to work all while being mindful of the photo scenarios we wanted to capture.
    Her pictures for us came out GREAT and she got them back to us really fast! First via email using proofs, and then on a zip drive that was beautifully presented and had an abundance of excellent quality photos that really captured our day.

We could not be more satisfied.

Keleigh · Married on 10/11/2014

Michelle and EverTrue were amazing. On the day of she was so laid back and let us lead her. She had a very clear idea of what we wanted and made sure she accomplished it. We phone conferenced the week before and went over the outline and she captured so many special moments I didn't realize were happening. The quality of the photos are truly beautiful with a natural feel. We are so thankful to have such amazing memories we can look back on. Her price was affordable and we received the rights to our photos which was super important to us. It was such a positive experience. And we fully intend to have future photos taken with Michelle (hopefully when it's time for little ones). We would recommend her without question.

Michelle from Ever True was kind, flexible, warm, professional and she is incredibly talented! She just knows her stuff. My husband and I are so pleased with the job that she did. The pictures came out amazing and we could not have asked for anything more! She did the best job of capturing our day and the pictures came out as beautiful as it was to us in real life. We would recommend her to anyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/26/2014

Michelle was wonderful from beginning to end. She was responsive to our requests for certain pictures and endlessly patient with our large wedding party. The final product was simply beautiful and my husband and I couldn't have asked for more perfect reminders of our day. I highly recommend Michelle- she is warm, efficient, and excellent at what she does! Thanks, Michelle, for such wonderful photographic memories!

Lindsay · Married on 06/21/2014

Michelle at Ever True Studios was absolutely amazing!! Truly professional and an incredible talent. Our wedding photos are everything we hoped they would be and more. She captured all of the beautiful and intimate moments of our wedding, ones we remembered and some we didn’t even realize. She was so easy to work with, met with us several times before the event, and was committed to capturing what we were looking for. I would highly recommend doing an engagement shoot with Michelle as well. It was such a nice opportunity to get to know her and for her to get to know us and our style ahead of time. She was extremely accommodating to our taste and style and produced exactly that. We would hire Michelle again in a heartbeat!! Thank you Michelle for being a part of our special day and for helping to make those memories last a lifetime through your beautiful work!

Angelia · Married on 10/12/2013

Michelle was incredible! She was professional and knew exactly the right questions to ask in order to get a sense of our family structure and the day of events. She went out of her way to take us to a picture perfect location and walked with us to capture some private shots in between the ceremony and reception. Her crew was very professional and knew how to position everyone and keep them relaxed. The photos were online soon after we returned from our honeymoon! We are very pleased with how the photos came out and have received many compliments on them! It was a pleasure working with Michelle and would recommend her to future brides.

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2013

We absolutely LOVED Michelle at Ever True Studios. We had an extremely intimate elopement and Michelle was actually our only "guest". She has such a warm, friendly personality and we were immediately comfortable with her. Our pictures came out absolutely stunning and we can't stop looking at them!!! Michelle has a great eye and a "magical" quality to her pictures. We went with a rustic feel for our wedding and the pictures were classic and elegant. We did a lot of research before hiring a photographer including looking at the portfolio as well as pricing. Michelle was with us for an hour and we got a CD with the photos on it and her rate was not only comparable but less than the other photographers in the area. I would hire Michelle again in a HEARTBEAT!!!

Robyn · Married on 06/21/2013

Our wedding photography was the most important item to us after our venue but like most couples we still had a budget to stick with. When we met with Michelle of ETS she was so friendly & made us both feel so comfortable. We had met with a couple other photographers before who were pushy & one tried to sway us from our dream venue! Needless to say, Michelle was a welcome addition to our wedding day.

We had our engagement photos take at the vineyard where my now husband proposed to me. It was a 90 degree day in July & when we pulled into the parking lot it had just stopped pouring. It was so hot & humid & the three of us were covered in sweat! Looking at the finished photos you would never know! They are absolutely beautiful.

The day of our wedding I felt so comfortable with Michelle. She had never photographed a wedding at our venue & found some beautiful spots for some gorgeous photos. She posted a sneak peek on ETS facebook page while we were on our honeymoon! It was so fun to see some of the great photos they took & to bring us back to that day again. It goes by so fast! Our online viewing gallery was up within a month & our guests were so excited to see the photos! We got our dvd & proof book a week after that. The proof book was a high quality black leather bound book with glossy photos clearly numbered on each page. Perfect to bring to work & for guests that prefer to look at an image on a page vs. computer screen. We plan to sit down after the craziness of the summer to work on designing our wedding album, something I'm super excited for!

Thank you again Michelle & crew for being such a big part of our wedding day!!

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2012

Ever True Studios was wonderful!! They captured all the great moments and some unexpected ones! It was great to see the highlights so quickly afterwards and have all of our pictures online to show our friends and family. They were very flexible and open to whatever we wanted. Cant wait for our album

Mike · Married on 11/12/2011

We worked with Michelle and Jodi for our wedding in November.

They were both very friendly and easy to work with. The pictures exceeded our expectations. They had a great mix of posed and candid pictures.

We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

LeeAnne · Married on 10/01/2011

Michelle was awesome to work with! She was always easy to get in touch with and very professional. She and our second photographer Ariel did a wonderful job capturing every moment of our wedding day and were easy going and fun to have around. The photos all came out amazing...I would highly recommend Ever True Studios!

Emily · Married on 09/18/2011

Ever True Studios was recommended to me by a friend and her husband. After viewing some of their wedding pictures, I knew Michelle would be able to capture exactly what my (now!) husband and I were looking for in our sea-side wedding. We had both engagement pictures and wedding pictures done by Ever True Studios, and we could not have been more happy with the turn out. Michelle was extremely professional and always had great suggestions to make the pictures creative and fun while utilizing the lanscape to its fullest. She made sure to honor any requests we had, such as ensuring we were able to have pictures with certain family and friends during our wedding reception. She did such a good job in fact, that we could not narrow down our proof selection and ended up purchasing ALL of our wedding photos!

Jackie and Phil · Married on 07/03/2011

Michelle and Jodi were WONDERFUL. On our wedding day, they were flexible and friendly, and made us feel comfortable throughout the photography sessions. They captured wonderful moments on camera, and the pictures are gorgeous. They truly have an eye for photography. They have also been continuously responsive to email and phone communications. We highly recommend Ever True Studios!

Caitlin · Married on 10/16/2010

We could not have asked for a more professional photography team. David and Michelle are a true class act. They were attentive yet non-intrusive, and they were able to capture our day beautifully, bringing all of our memories back to life through their photos. Their attention to detail is exquisite, and their vision is truly unique. Their ability to capture so much raw emotion in their candid photos blows us away. I have never felt more beautiful than I do when I see myself in their photos, and I have never seen my husband look so handsome. With David and Michelle behind the lens, there are no bad angles! Every picture is a true work of art, and we feel so lucky and blessed to have had the Kamermans share our special day with us. Trust me, you will not be disappointed! They are worth every penny!

Lisa · Married on 09/11/2010

Michelle and David were great to work with on our wedding day. We are so happy to have such great photos from our wedding day. Michelle is very prompt in returning calls/emails which is important to a bride! They were both very professional but personable and fun at the same time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

lauren · Married on 06/05/2010

We honestly couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding. The photos were absolutely beautiful and Michelle & Dave were wonderful to work with. Additionally, since there are two photographers, we captured almost every moment of the wedding, from multiple angles and perspectives.

Everyone noted how professional and nice they were, and the end results totally speak for themselves. I would recommend Ever True for any event, but especially for a wedding where the pictures are so important.

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2010

Michelle & David shot amazing photos for our wedding in May 2010, and they did so very unobstrusively. They captured so many great moments without us even knowing! Michelle was always very prompt about returning emails &/or phone calls. We also didn't have to wait long to see our photos after the wedding - Ever True posted both a "highlights" slideshow & a website with all of our proofs. I would highly recommend hired Ever True to photograph your wedding or event - you'll have beautiful memories to look back on if you do!

Laura · Married on 11/14/2009

Michelle and David are wonderful photographers. From our first contact we had a great feeling about them, and our initial meeting was very comfortable and genuine. Ultimately the quality of their work is what sold us on hiring them.

Our entire experience couldn't have been better. My now-husband and I are thrilled that we picked a husband-wife photography team. They truly see the event from different perspectives and both have different strengths, which can only make your pictures better.

The images we have are gorgeous, and it's hard to narrow them down for an album. If we had this choice to make again, we would make the same one- EverTrue Studios is a gem.

deena/peter · Married on 07/10/2009

michelle and david were the best. i highly recommend!

Angela · Married on 04/18/2009

Ever True Studios was wonderful. They have great creative ideas and their artistic skills are amazing. They are easy to communicate with and fun to be around.

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2008

Evertrue Studios did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. Michelle and David are true professionals, a pleasure to work with and extraordinarily talented.