Ever After Wedding Officiants Reviews

22 Reviews for Ever After Wedding Officiants

Ever After Wedding Officiants 1
Ever After Wedding Officiants 2

Jerry · Married on 09/03/2018

Extremely flexible and friendly! Made me feel comfortable on my very anxious day. I would recommend Eileen to anyone, anyday they wish to get married .D

Ever After Wedding Officiants 3
    Ever After Wedding Officiants 4

Annabella · Married on 09/03/2018

Eileen was extraordinary! She was helpful in every step of the way that not even a tropical storm got in her way. Very professional and flexible. I highly recommend Ever After.

Chloe · Married on 06/30/2018

Eileen was a fantastic officiant whom we found at the very last minute! I contacted her on a Tuesday for our civil ceremony on Saturday, and she was very responsive & attentive. She sent us a few samples to choose from which was really great. Eileen was very sweet & professional, my entire family loved her! I highly recommend Ever After for officiant services.

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you so much Eilleen! You were wonderful and thank you for being flexible when we had to make a trip for the marriage license haha

Burcu · Married on 07/09/2016

Eilleen Morales is the absolute best! She was super professional, eloquent and had a great positive energy. I recommend her services to everyone! 10 stars :)

Laurie · Married on 04/24/2015

Eilleen Morales did a beautiful job performing our wedding ceremony

We had a beautiful ceremony thanks to Eileen! We are so happy and wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you!

Shannon and Carl

alan · Married on 01/15/2015

Ms. Eileen Morales prepared our vows and performed them beautifully. We had requested a Christ centered union, blessed by God, our Father. Ms. Morales was very gracious, kind and loving, we will never forget her.

Alan and Cheryl Sawyer

may · Married on 12/31/2014

I had the great pleasure of working with Eilleen and she was wonderful through out the process. She contacted and returned my calls/emails in a timely manner. Eilleen answered all of our questions, walked us through every step selecting from a variety of vows, ceremony ideas, such as the sand ceremony and the wedding rehearsal. During the rehearsal she used her phone to provide our music, walked us through the ceremony about 4 times and asked us if we needed to continue. I am so glad we opted to have a rehearsal because I was a little less nervous the day of thanks to all of the practice. The month before my wedding, my mother passed and after letting Eilleen know, she provided us with several beautiful readings to choose from so that we could honor my mother. All of our family and guests loved how professional, beautiful, touching, sweet and quick our ceremony was.

• Genessa

Genessa · Married on 12/13/2014

We absolutely loved working with Eileen with Ever After Wedding Officiants. Their website was easy to use and making payments was just the same. We chose the package to include the rehearsal. This helped calm my nerves and provided us time to review our vows in person.

The day of the wedding she was there an hour beforehand and was very professional. Throughout the ceremony, she spoke clearly and guided us through our vows ( we were so nervous we needed it) At the end of our ceremony she provided us with a custom book that included our personalized vows. Nice touch!

• Dyron

Dyron · Married on 11/14/2014

Thank you Ever After Wedding Officiants (Eilleen) for such a heartfelt and beautiful ceremony. Everyone was either crying or teary eye. The ceremony was beyond emotional, loving and sincere. We loved the way you scripted our ceremony and more importantly the way you delivered it. Thank you so much for the book. We loved it! It is definitely a keepsake we will treasure! Thank you again for everything!

Love,

Jose and Dyron

• Y

yerling · Married on 03/08/2014

My Esposo y yo estamos altamente agradecidos con Eilleen Morales & Jenny C. Morales por haber hecho que nuestra ceremonia fuera hermosa e inolvidable.
    Gracias por su profesionalismo, por su buena atencion y por siempre estar disponibles a responder cada una de nuestras inquietudes y dudas antes, durante y despues de la ceremonia.
    Les deseo muchos exitos profesionales y personales y las recomiendo altamente a las personas que planean tener una boda memorable.

Yerling Chacon.

Melissa · Married on 02/08/2014

We are so glad we were referred to Eilleen to officiate our wedding in Key Largo. From the moment we met with her we were happy. She is very professional, always responded to our emails fast, and arrived at the wedding early, and affordable. Our guests loved the ceremony, not too long and not too short. We greatly appreciate your services, Eilleen! Thank you again!

• User3220291 · 2+ years ago

Eilleen is incredible!!!!!! I used her as my wedding coordinator for our wedding in Ponce, Puerto Rico at the Castillo Serralles. If it was not for her, nothing would have gotten done. She made everything just perfect! Everyone should hire her!!! Don't waste your time with anyone else!!!!!!!!!!

We had a last minute and very intimate wedding ceremony. Eilleen was more than accommodating and assisted us with the process. She was wonderful!!! I highly recommend her to every bride. Don't wait until the last minute like me - she might be booked!!!!!

Luna · Married on 10/04/2013

Eilleen was fantastic and helpful at every turn. From answering all of my pesky questions via email, to coming early and watching over the (beach) site for us, to helping us handle the paperwork, to having some great (candid) pictures taken. The ceremony was in Spanish (what we wanted) but as I'm not a native speaker, she clearly pronounced the words I might have tripped over and was warm and engaging throughout.

I would recommend Eilleen to anyone wanting to have a Florida wedding; my new husband and I were so very pleased with her service!

I used Ever After Wedding Officiants as my coordinator for my Bridal Shower. She is later going to officiant our wedding, but helped me with logistics of the shower. She was amazing!!! Easy to work with and just wonderful!!!!!

Karen · Married on 07/29/2013

Eilleen was the greatest ever! Very professional! She made me feel at ease and did not have any problems making adjustments according to my needs. I never met her until the moment I walked into my ceremony since I live out of the country. We did everything via email and she was an absolute gem! Thanks so much Eilleen. You helped to make our day a beautiful and memorable one.
    Karen and Collin

Lee · Married on 06/17/2013

Made things really easy and simple.. The service was not too short, not too long. Just perfect. Received exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Eilleen.

Eric · Married on 06/03/2013

We are a happy married male couple and We could not be happier with Ms. Morales from Ever after wedding officiants to performed our Domestic Partnership. She was professional, understanding of our needs of confidentiality, friendly and she guided us in our journey to become one happier male couple.

Thank you for coming to our home and making our dreams come true.

We both recommend Ms. Morales to anyone looking for a wedding officiant; she is Fabulous.

Thank you Ms. Morales

Ryan · Married on 04/26/2013

Eilleen of Ever After Wedding Officiants officiated our wedding on 4/26/13 and we couldn't have chosen a better officiant! She was open to any type of ceremony that we desired and when we told her we wanted humor she had some great ideas that we incorporated. She was responsive, flexible and made the entire process fun. We had many compliments from our guests about Eileen too. I highly recommend Eilleen, she was fabulous!

The ladies at ever after were a pleasure to work with. They helped to make my day memorable and.was within our budget. Plus they were ontime :)