Ever After Studio Reviews

36 | Easton, PA

36 Reviews for Ever After Studio

Nicole D. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Ever After Studios = Ever After Memories!

When you think about professionalism, great pricing, wonderful customer service and a beautiful outcome...you think of Ever After Studio. My husband and I had the honor to work with Shawn and he was our videographer the day of! From our first phone call, with Shawn I could tell we would be in great hands. He said that he collaborates with photographers the day of and is a fly on the wall...he couldn't have been more right. His presence was comforting and he got along with all! My husband and I cannot stop watching our teaser video and can't stop crying! If you want Ever After memories than you need Ever After Studios!

I would recommend Ever After Studio over and over again!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Jessica · Getting married on 06/07/2021

You NEED Ever After to film your wedding!!

Like many brides, I was on the fence about having a cinematographer at my wedding. After seeing the work that Ever After produces, I was sold!! The film they made for us was so wonderful and had us crying and laughing the whole time. We are so blessed to have these memories to watch for years to come.

• Andrew

Andrew M. · Married on 11/07/2020

A great experience all the way around!

These guys really know their stuff and are exceptional at what they do. This past year with Coronavirus added extra complexities to planning a wedding but they rolled with it every step of the way. They even offered additional services such as live streaming and even splitting the original wedding videography package into a two event deal. Its hard to say enough on how easy it was to work with them and the final product is just out of this world.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Selda K. · Married on 08/29/2020

Incredible video that we will cherish for our lives

Shawn was a dream to work with! We contacted him about 2.5 weeks before our wedding (thanks covid, ha) and he was so accommodating about our situation! The trailer we received is so special to us and highlighted the most beautiful moments of our day. Highly recommend Shawn and Ever After Studio!!!

Leah B. · Married on 08/15/2020

Shawn at Ever After Stuido was amazing!

We are so happy with the videography provided by Ever After! Shawn made us an amazing trailer and we can’t wait to see the rest!! He was so professional/helpful and was very timely with all of his responses and the day of the wedding. Amazing quality and amazing prices! Highly recommend!

Nicole P. · Married on 06/20/2020

Micro Wedding Ceremony Due to Covid

First of all, Shawn and the team at Ever After are my favorite and most trusted vendors. Very early on in the pandemic, Shawn called me and asked what I planned on doing for our June wedding. He listened and gave thoughtful suggestions and ended up really helping us get our postponement/rescheduling in order. He is extremely flexible and was willing to work with us from day one to make sure we were comfortable during this strange time to plan a wedding!

We decided to continue to get married on our original day with just our immediate family (10 people total). Only a few weeks before, my parents offered to have a videographer to capture our micro-ceremony at their house. I knew Shawn and Ever After would be the perfect team for the job. He was immediately responsive and although this type of small ceremony was not his usual experience, he had creative and thoughtful ideas to help us plan our ceremony. He was communicative, prompt, and personable throughout all of the planning.

The day of our ceremony, Shawn was a DREAM to work with. Every single family member commented on his professionalism and the fact that he was not pushy when trying to get his shots. He came and set up multiple cameras to shoot our ceremony, first dance, speeches, and some live photos. I barely noticed Shawn there recording which is such a testament to him as a videographer, as he was able to get natural videos of our families on a day we will cherish forever. Shawn worked seamlessly with my sister in law who was taking photos. The day was absolutely perfect and we were so glad to have Shawn as our only vendor that day!!

Ever After had our micro-ceremony video to us within a week and a half which was so exciting. From the moment the video started, we were blown away. Shawn got so many beautiful shots of us getting ready, my parents' home where I grew up, and moments that I'll never forget like my dad seeing me come down the stairs. The video was absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for a better final product. He made us and our day look amazing and we are so excited to work with him and his team again at our big wedding next year!!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2019

The best!!

During the wedding process my husband and I looked at a lot of photographers, but nothing felt right. When we meet up with Shawn we knew right away we found what we were looking for. We also had video (which I highly recommend). James did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. Six months later people are still talking about them. Shawn and James both were kind, patient, professional, organized, and just an all around pleasure to work with. They listened to what we wanted and did exactly that. We love our wedding video so much, too. I hope to work with them again in the future. They are the best!!!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2019

Shawn was fantastic

We were married this past Saturday and hired Ever After Studio for videography. Shawn was a pleasure to work with and he worked hand in hand with our photographer and wedding planner to capture our day with no stress on us. He was punctual and so friendly I don't think my day could have been any more perfect and we can thank Shawn for being a critical part in ensuring we just had fun and enjoyed our day. If i ever need another event on video I wouldn't hesitate to use Shawn.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Charline · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing experience

Throughout the night, Sean from Ever After Studio worked with our photographer to help capture those special moments. He was very professional and patient with all my family members, even those with special needs.

When I first saw the video, I cried all over again. The video was above and beyond what I thought It would be. The quality of work and details captured surpassed my expectations.

Thank you so much Ever After Studio for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • The Bride

Courtnee' · Married on 03/31/2019

Capture Your Weddings Special Momemnts

My husband and I hired Shawn after having another videographer cancel on us about 4 months before our wedding. Once hired Shawn immediately began emailing us and asking us about the vision for our wedding. The day of the wedding Shawn worked seamlessly with our photographer and the footage he captured is simply magical. We strongly recommend his company!

Check out our wedding trailer to see his work: https://vimeo.com/331063020

Sent on 05/24/2019

Steve B. · Married on 11/23/2018

Best in the Biz

Greg and Shawn from Ever After Studios were incredibly nice and professional. It was a pleasure hanging out and working with them on our big day. They made everything go very smooth and clearly knew exactly what they were doing. Our same day edit came out AMAZING. All you need to do is look at their quality of work to see that they are true professionals. We had a recommendation from someone that has been in the wedding business for a while, and we now understand why they are the best. If you’re looking for the best videographers for your wedding, Ever After Studio’s is definitely your first choice. When you look back at your videos years later, you will be glad you went with Ever After Studios.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jenn · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Videographer!

We searched long hours on the Internet for a videographer that was appealing and fit our price range. We finally found Ever After Studios. We spoke with Shawn, the owner, on the phone and decided to book five minutes after hanging up the phone with him. We liked his work and trusted his friendly character. We met Shawn the morning of our wedding. He was punctual and prepared with ideas. We took some shots of prep and then he met us at a nearby park where we planned to take photos. Long story short, we had a to make quick changes to our photo-op plan and thankfully Shawn was understanding and easily adaptable. It was very obvious from the moment we started shooting that Shawn is very talented and familiar with this line of work. He came up ideas and angles that were so creative that even our photographers were impressed. He worked very well with our photographers and made it a great workspace for everyone involved. If you’re second-guessing yourself whether or not to spend the big bucks on a videographer, DO IT! You’ll never have the chance to hear your vows again. Plus, it is a very emotional day and goes by in the blink of an eye. You can’t fully grasp every moment of the day, so the video is the perfect opportunity to relive it and feel the emotions all over again. We HIGHLY recommend Ever After Studios to everyone and anyone. Thank you Ever After Studios!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Erin · Married on 08/19/2018

Happy Tears!

We have seriously not stopped watching our wedding film since Shawn sent it to us!! My hubby is not a cryer but he was tearing up all throughout the trailer. Ever After was so helpful on our day and beyond professional.

Scott Z. · Married on 08/10/2018

Excellence and professionalism from Ever After!

Awesome teamwork who went above and beyond to make me and my now wife's day and unforgettable experience. If you haven't had pictures taking of you for your wedding it's a long process. Ever After helped make this experience easy and fun. They made sure to take us to specific areas that they went out of their own way and scouted out to take the best picture for us! I can not wait to see the end result, but would highly recommend to anyone in need!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Tara Z. · Married on 08/10/2018

Perfect Day

I can’t say enough good things about Greg at Ever After Studios. He was such a pleasure to work with and the video he created for us was better than I could have ever imagined - it actually brought me to tears. He was able to capture every important moment so perfectly, along with our photographers. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer and photographers for their special day.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Brianna · Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect Day

James our photographer was so great on our wedding day! He kept the day moving and got us done with our pics with enough time so we could enjoy our cocktail hour! The gallery they sent us looks beautiful!!!

Karen · Married on 06/01/2018

Ever After's films are a must have!

We were totally on the fence about having a cinematographer at our wedding, but we are so overjoyed that we decided to go with Ever After! The way they filmed our wedding made us look like rock stars (we're super shy in front of the camera lol) Please make sure to look at their work, you won't go wrong with them.

Ariel · Married on 04/21/2018

Ever After went above and beyond at our wedding! They are professional, unobtrusive, and they created such an amazing film that had me laughing and crying the whole time. They are a must book!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Nicole M. · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely amazing

We couldn't be happier and love the experience we had with ever after studios! They were amazing and have quality work! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2017

All perfect

We were able to work with Shawn to create a package which worked for us. Prior to the day of, Shawn communicated great and we felt very confident for the wedding day. Shawn did a great job during the wedding and reception. He was very accommodating and worked with us to get the best shots. Our video turned out great! We loved all the footage and cleaned up movie.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kevin · Married on 11/11/2017

We worked with Ever-After Studio in November and they did an amazing job filming our wedding. Greg and Shawn were extremely helpful, responsive and communicative with us throughout the entire process, and our final movie is everything we could have hoped for. They got some fantastic shots of the people and of the venue and we walked away extremely impressed and satisfied. We would absolutely recommend this company to another couple.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Ever After Studio's reply:

Thanks so much guys! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your amazing day and we are so happy that you love your film! We wish you many many years of happiness.

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding was this past Saturday and we cannot stop smiling! Shawn is absolutely fantastic! We cannot wait to see what he puts together for us. He is a super nice guy and definitely knows his stuff. I would highly recommend Ever After Studio to anyone! We are thrilled we decided to have you at our wedding. Thank you SO much!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Joanne · Married on 09/16/2017

It doesn't get any better than Ever After. They are absolutely amazing at what they do! Greg shot our wedding and just the preview is the most beautiful video I have ever seen. He is very professional & kept me laughing all day! The best of both worlds. I highly recommend booking them.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Ever After Studio's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day! So glad you enjoyed your film :)

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

We had such a wonderful experience with Ever After Studio. They were very professional and easy to work with. They created a beautiful trailer for us and we are so excited to see the finished product! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2017