Ever After Studio Reviews

Ever After Studio View more information

• Haley
    Haley L. Married on 11/16/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing!!!

Matt and his team at Ever After are absolutely amazing!!!! We could not have pictured a better film. Our documentary was perfect... just like a Hollywood movie!! spectacular we cannot recommend them enough! If you are getting married this is the only company i would trust!
  • Hailey
    Hailey D. Married on 09/14/2019

EvrAftr Wedding Videography

EvrAftr has everything you need for your wedding video needs!! We were lucky enough to book them for our wedding and we are so glad we did!! We had two videographers for our wedding and know they were able to capture every angle we desired. We definitely recommend to anyone in need of wedding videography!!!
  • Meredith
    Meredith W. Married on 12/01/2018

This company is amazing!

Can’t say enough amazing things about this company everyone is super professional and accommodating. We are in love with our video and pictures from not only the wedding day but engagements also.
  • Crystal
    Crystal K. Married on 08/13/2011

Delight to work with!

Ever After Studio was a delight to work with on our big day! We have used them for several other very important events to be able relive special occasions. (Announcements, Gender Reveals and Family Heirloom Videos) I can’t express how much these movies have meant to my family. Not only do they capture a special memory but they tell a beautiful story that we love to watch over and over again. Such a pleasure working with you guys! Amazing work from this team of professionals!

Ever After Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad we are able to capture all your special moments exactly as you expect.
    Crystal K. Married on 08/13/2011

Best Quality Available! Nothing else out there like this studio!

Evr After Studio is the top of the line, best in the industry. I’m so glad we invested in this priceless memory of our big day. You will not regret having this major motion picture to watch and share over and over. We spend so much time planning this day and when it arrives it goes by in a blink of an eye. With our video we can relive this special day and reminisce on those that aren’t with us anymore.
  • Hanna
    Hanna F. Married on 10/19/2019

Would not recommend

Wedding date: 10/19/19
    Our struggles with Matt Krittell / Ever After Studio began when it was time to receive what we paid thousands of dollars for.

After about 5 months, I began asking for status updates on our documentary. I usually would not get a response. If I did get a response, it was "I will reach out to you next week" then would never hear back until I or my husband initiated the conversation again. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

A few months went on with unsuccessful attempts until finally we got an excuse from Matt and the excuse was "Covid." I guess I can understand that, BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT DROP THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON YOUR SERVICES.

The LACK OF COMMUNICATION and LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM is what the problem is with this company. It was completely up to my husband and I to HOUND this company to get the items we paid for, and TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED EVERYTHING IN MY CONTRACT AND IT HAS ALMOST BEEN AN ENTIRE YEAR.

I am STILL pending USB delivery of my digital items. I should not have to scroll through Facebook to access my teaser film and highlight film, so I am STILL CHASING AFTER THIS COMPANY FOR THE ITEMS I PAID FOR.

I will say, the final product was very nice, but as a customer I have ZERO TRUST for this company AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND to friends or family.

I also recommend reading your contract VERY CAREFULLY before you sign. Items were left off my contract and i had to contact them several times to get it right. This company haphazardly throws their contracts together and IS UNORGANIZED.