Ever After Photography Reviews

8 | Riverside, CA

8 Reviews for Ever After Photography

• Leticia

Leticia Saldana · Married on 04/13/2019

Hire Her! You Won't Regret It!

WOW! AMAZING! I hired her to do my engagement photos and knew instantly I had to have her to my Wedding photos. Nikolette is extremely professional and creative with her photo shoots. I sent her some inspiration photos, and we were able to capture exactly what I wanted. She is very reasonable and very willing to listen to your ideas.

She captured so many details of my wedding that I will treasure forever through her photographs. Communication with her is seamless! I am so glad I found her!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Brittney Hubbert · Married on 03/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Nikolette is heaven sent! She made sure that my special day was stamped and memoral forever! I can’t thank her enough for Capturing such break taking pics of me and my family on my special day! I will remember you forever!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Vanessa Lopez · Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience

My experience from beginning to end was amazing with Nikolette. She listened to my request and made them happen. She captured the best moments of our wedding. I will be recommending her to friends and family.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kim Ngon Cao · Married on 11/06/2018

Engagement Ceremony

Nikolette Cancellara is one of the best photographer that I have met. During my daughter engagement ceremony, her perform is professional and excessing my expectation. Besides, her attitude is excellent; she is very friendly, helpful and organized.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 09/01/2018

Very awesome job, great quality pictures. Captured Our special day beautifully. Definitely made and already busy day less chaotic. Will reccomend

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kory · Married on 07/07/2018

Very excellent! Nikolette did my Wedding photos, and they turned out great! I love The fact that she Incorporated my daughter in all the photos. And I Love the fact that she met up with me and even helped me find the best spots for the photos. Would definitely have her do my photos again!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2018

Such a great experience! My husband and i were so happy with the photos and service for our wedding. She has great and creative ideas for the photos. If you have an idea of your own she gladly does it. Were having a baby in June and we will also be having her for our daughter first photoshoot! Definitely recommend her for any special occasion!
    P.s ** she actually delivers the photos when she says she will. BIG plus!**

Sent on 08/15/2018