Ever After Photography Reviews

Ever After Photography 5
  • James

James Uvence · Married on 10/27/2019

Above & Beyond...

Nikolette is awesome! She provided great service and did my bro and sis in laws wedding on Oct 27, 2019! The beautiful pics that were taken and given as a keep sake. I know my bro and sis are very happy with the pics and her service!!

Thank you again Nikolette, staff and all of Ever After Photography! It was a great surprise that Nikolette the main photographer showed up! She was very hospitable and cordial with the wedding party, family and friends! I totally at this point would recommend this place because of the hospitality and customer service and the pictures haven't even been taken yet! She'll work with you and your budget for any event! Beautiful...

Ever After Photography 6
    Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Allison

Allison Burnaz · Married on 09/28/2019

Nikolette is amazing!

We used Nikolette for our engagement photos and she made the process so enjoyable that we instantly booked her for our wedding! Our scheduled engagement session had some unexpected weather hit the day of, but Nicolette was able to make the most out of it and delivered some amazing pictures, even bringing props to help enhance the shoot. She made the process extremely smooth and we knew she would be the best option for our wedding! Throughout the entire process she remained very professional and was open to our hopes and wishes for each shoot, she communicated the whole 9 months and was so welcoming for every idea. She captured everything from the major moments down to the smallest details. We are so thankful to have such amazing memories of our big day and we couldn’t have picked a better photographer!

Ever After Photography 20
    Ever After Photography 33
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie Salazar · Married on 09/06/2019

Friendly, professional and breathtaking photos!!

Words can’t express how grateful we are that we chose Nikolette to be our photographer for our wedding. She was a delight to work with, extremely friendly, professional, hard working and most importantly she did an amazing job capturing every detail on our special day. We will forever be grateful for her, thank you for being a part of our happily ever after.

Ever After Photography 34
    Ever After Photography 39
    Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Nena

Nena Caloca · Married on 08/06/2019

Best Photographer I have worked with!!

We have used Nikolette with Ever After Photography for a high school graduation party and a backyard wedding. Both times she was absolutely wonderful and very professional. Her pictures were amazing! She knew exactly how to capture the moment and I would highly recommend her. Thank you Nikolette for the beautiful memories. I will definitely use her in all my future events.

Ever After Photography 40
    Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Leticia

Leticia Saldana · Married on 04/13/2019

Hire Her! You Won't Regret It!

WOW! AMAZING! I hired her to do my engagement photos and knew instantly I had to have her to my Wedding photos. Nikolette is extremely professional and creative with her photo shoots. I sent her some inspiration photos, and we were able to capture exactly what I wanted. She is very reasonable and very willing to listen to your ideas.

She captured so many details of my wedding that I will treasure forever through her photographs. Communication with her is seamless! I am so glad I found her!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Brittney Hubbert · Married on 03/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Nikolette is heaven sent! She made sure that my special day was stamped and memoral forever! I can’t thank her enough for Capturing such break taking pics of me and my family on my special day! I will remember you forever!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Vanessa Lopez · Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience

My experience from beginning to end was amazing with Nikolette. She listened to my request and made them happen. She captured the best moments of our wedding. I will be recommending her to friends and family.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kim Ngon Cao · Married on 11/06/2018

Engagement Ceremony

Nikolette Cancellara is one of the best photographer that I have met. During my daughter engagement ceremony, her perform is professional and excessing my expectation. Besides, her attitude is excellent; she is very friendly, helpful and organized.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 09/01/2018

Very awesome job, great quality pictures. Captured Our special day beautifully. Definitely made and already busy day less chaotic. Will reccomend

Sent on 09/08/2018

Rosa · Married on 08/18/2018

Our experience with Ever after photography Nicolette photographer , was amazing, our pictures came out beautiful.

We were very pleased with our photos, she was professional and created beautiful memories for us .

Ever After Photography 41
    Ever After Photography 47
    Ever After Photography 48
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Kory · Married on 07/07/2018

Very excellent! Nikolette did my Wedding photos, and they turned out great! I love The fact that she Incorporated my daughter in all the photos. And I Love the fact that she met up with me and even helped me find the best spots for the photos. Would definitely have her do my photos again!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2018

Such a great experience! My husband and i were so happy with the photos and service for our wedding. She has great and creative ideas for the photos. If you have an idea of your own she gladly does it. Were having a baby in June and we will also be having her for our daughter first photoshoot! Definitely recommend her for any special occasion!
    P.s ** she actually delivers the photos when she says she will. BIG plus!**

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • CYNTHIA

CYNTHIA · Married on 09/07/2013

One wonder woman!!

First and foremost I work with so many photographers as a coordinator and planner. When we hired nikolette for my daughter's first bday I was a bit hesitant since my go-tos we're not available. Let me tell you this. She was a bad ass!!! She shot every detail in heels!!! I was impressed, let me tell you I am not easily impressed lol..... Not to mention our gallery appears as if two photographers we're there. If you are interested in booking her just do it. She was friendly and efficient. She will definitely be a recommendation when my clients are seeking a photographer. I told her the style I'm going for and nailed it. Thank you Nikolette!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019