Ever After Hair and Makeup Reviews

View more information

• Mackenzi
    Maci K. Married on 02/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best wedding choices made!

Stacie is just a delight. She’s exactly the kind of person you want in your corner on your wedding day. She is professional yet fun and kept the conversations alive all morning. We had 9 people total getting hair and makeup done and her and her team made us all so beautiful with honestly very little guidance from us. Even with my minimal direction she somehow knew exactly what I wanted and my hair and makeup stayed all night! I also had her team do me up a second time for my park shoot and they nailed a different look at 3am, amazing! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Artist

Stacie was absolutely amazing! She did such a beautiful job doing mine and my bridesmaids makeup. Her personality made us feel very comfortable around her and definitely helped keep the nerves down!
    Suzanna Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stacie is amazing. From my inquiry email to the day of my wedding. She's easy to work with, accommodating, and overall a genuine person with an amazing skill set. We had my trial and decided on a few tweaks for the wedding day which she executed perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. If you're looking for a H/MUA then you need Stacie in your life. She was so calm and relaxed on my wedding day that it was a pleasure to have her in the room with me. She's also very prompt to reply to emails and check in before the wedding, which for a type A person was a godsend.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Megan Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would give Stacie 100/10 if I could! She made me feel absolutely amazing, confident, and the most beautiful I have ever looked on my wedding day! She was such a blessing and my best referral I received! Do not second guess it and have her for your special day. From the second we met during the trial her amazing personality and talent was evident! She even helped my sister decorate my cake with loose flowers when the cake was delivered late. My girls and I loved her and she nailed the look we were all going for! Book her!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/20/2017

Amazing phenomenal

Stacie and Jenn did an amazing job for mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. Stacie also did my hair/makeup for my Magic Kingdom Park photos two days later. They were super professional and fun, my bridesmaids and I felt like we had known Stacie for years. I will definitely be using Ever After hair and makeup for my anniversary pictures each year.
    Renee Married on 06/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stacie - WOW - that says it all, but I will say more :) Ever After Hair and Makeup did an amazing job of creating an angelic look for my daughter, Whitney, and her Bridesmaids. Stacie's team was very professional and fun to work with on one of the most important days in your life. Whitney enjoyed the Trial Run for hair and makeup and you were so calming when on the wedding day - Whitney changed everything up. She looked absolutely beautiful. And their hair and makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as it did before the wedding. You are top notch !! I highly recommend Ever After Hair and Makeup for any beauty needs!!
    Rachel Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I met with Stacie a few months in advance for a trial and fell in love! She is amazing! Connecting with her made the day so much better as the tension of getting ready was gone knowing I would be happy with my look. Being super picky, I was thrilled to have Stacie there to make me look great. She is professional but warm and kind. On the wedding day, Jessie came as well to help Stacie as my bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done. Together they flew threw everything with great quality. They were super easy to be around and we barely had to describe what we wanted for them to understand. They did a fantastic job with the variety of skin-tones and hair styles desired, making each girl look flawless.
  • User2527024 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used this company for my best friends wedding that took place in Orlando. I was a part of the bridal party and needed my hair and make-up done for the event. I worked with Stacie to set up trial times and day of information at ease through email,text, and solidifying over the phone. Stacie was so easy to get in touch with was very detail oriented and made the booking process easy. Stacie was very attentive to what I was looking for when it came to the overall look I was looking for, I have very, very,very curly hair that is difficult to work with and I had everyone at the wedding in awe of how awesome it looked! I never felt so beautiful and I was amazed at how good it looked even after I danced the night away and was outside for most of the day. My hair didn't fro out or fall at all which if you knew my hair is almost impossible to stay looking great through the elements. I met with Stacie for a trial I got to see multiple hair looks and she did my make up. I loved working with Stacie she made me look like I was the one getting married, even though just being a bridesmaid I have never felt so good and could not stop smiling the whole day.If you are contemplating who should be your hair and makeup artist for your big day or any special occasion look no further then Ever After! I promise you, it will be the best decision of your life and will for years and years to come you will be able to look back at the beautiful work that Stacie and her team provide and be blown away by the beautiful artistry.