Ever After Banquet Hall & Conference Center Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 03/07/2021

Amazing Venue

Ever After Banquet Hall was the perfect venue for my July wedding! They are one of the few venues that can hold up to 500 guests for both ceremony and reception. The garden is absolutely beautiful and so perfect for outdoor ceremonies. It was so convenient to have the ceremony and reception at the same location. This venue caters their own food and it is amazing! I received SO many compliments on my wedding food. They also made my cupcakes and those were also perfect.

The staff is wonderful to work with. Nicole and Kathy are both very thoughtful. I couldn't be happier with Ever After and highly recommend them to anyone!
    Audrey Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must have for your wedding day!

Nicole and her staff were absolutely amazing to work with for our big day!! We are so thankful to her for all of her help. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and made our wedding perfect. The food was also fantastic, with many guests complimenting how amazing it was. We will always recommend ever after to anyone looking for a wedding venue. Thank you again for everything!

Ever After Banquet Hall & Conference Center's reply:

Thank you Audrey! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many wonderful years together!
    Amber Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue was the most perfect place for our wedding and reception. Nicole and her staff went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and took little decorations to make it perfect. Nicole was on top of everything and made sure nothing went wrong so that we could just enjoy our day. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful and amazing the venue was and how the food was top notch and delicious. Not a doubt in my mind that we made the perfect choice for our wedding and reception location!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Deb Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would definitely recommend Ever After! They had everything set up beautifully and we received many compliments on the food. They demonstrated their ability to roll with the punches when we had a tornado warning after the ceremony and everyone had to congregate on the dance floor. Since it was too early for the DJ or the Bar they brought out the appetizer early so people would have something to do. Nicole was great to work with in the planning stages and on the day of. The whole staff was very professional and Ever After was an integral part in my daughter having a beautiful wedding day.
    Judy Married on 05/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Ever After Banquet Hall. It is clean and professional, the owners are super friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make everything right. They took all the stress out of reception planning. As parents of the bride, we were able to enjoy the occasion without worrying about anything. The service is excellent. The food was delicious and there was plenty for everyone. You should definitely look into Ever After if you're looking for a reception hall in this area!
    Alison Married on 05/16/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ever After Banquet Hall was a dream come true! The owners were so easy to work with and did a fantastic job of providing everything I wanted for our reception. The price point was what originally attracted us to them but the service and food put them over the top. All of our guests were pleased with the reception there and so were we! They provided the decorations, food, and bar service which made it extremely easy to coordinate everything.
    Tanja Married on 08/23/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My spouse and I were very pleased with the services provided by the staff at Ever After Banquet Hall. The staff were very helpful and provided us with assistance in setting up the ceiling drapery even though that was not part of the services in our contract. They also went to the extreme of going out and buying shirts that matched the colors of our wedding, it was a nice subtle added touch. The food was good and the staff were friendly and helpful whenever we needed anything. I highly recommend Ever After Banquet Hall as a wedding venue or for conferences!
    Kati Married on 08/23/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond for us in many ways. I especially appreciated the help we received putting the draping on the ceiling, as we understand that is an extra service that tends to be pretty timely and costly but was one of the many extras we received as a result the friendly staff. We also feel it was a nice touch that the staff all wore our wedding colors and appreciate the extra mile they went to make our day special. I had some crazy requests all of which were met and exceeded my expectations. The only complaint we had from a few of our guests was that the food could have been slightly warmer. However, the taste of the food was great.The venue is gorgeous and the three dividing rooms and garden area offers different options for your event and allowed us the ability to have the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at one location, avoiding the inconvenient gap between the wedding and reception.Overall, the venue and its staff made our wedding an especially memorable occasion.
    Joan Married on 10/13/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This family owned business could not have been more accommodating. The food was fabulous and the hall was gorgeous. They went out of their way to make our daughters wedding spectacular. Prior to our event most of our communication was through email. My questions were answered almost immediately.
    Ashley Married on 09/29/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I got married on Sept. 29, 2012 and we were so delighted with the venue and with the staff. Nicole made us feel like everything was going to be taken care of. And it was! We're from Battle Creek and we looked at a few places on-line, closer to where we are from and checked them out, but none could outshine Ever After! From the moment we walked in and talked to Nicole and Kathy I knew that was going to be the place to make our dream wedding a reality. They were in the process, when we went to first see the venue, of getting the outdoor ceremony site in the works. We were very excited about it, and ultimately decided that we would have the wedding in the garden. We couldn't have been happier! The wedding was at the end of September so we were slightly worried about the weather, but it couldn't have been nicer. The garden was beautiful and the pictures that were taken just shows how much they cared about the little details. The food for the reception was delicious and everything was taken care of, we had nothing to worry about while the guests were in the reception and we were having our pictures taken in the garden. All-in-all we are extremely happy and all of our guests loved the ceremony, the food and the dance floor! I would say if you live anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Ever After you should at least check them out. They are the best value for the quality and for the service!
    Rebecca Married on 04/26/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were just great. Great big town look with small town prices :)
    Christina Married on 03/29/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These girls did awesome! They cater and bartend so you don't have to worry about getting all of the outside help! I heard nothing but compliments about the food and the service!
  • User2648601 2+ years ago
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole and the rest of the crew were amazing. They were willing to do everything we asked and made our wedding day a something we will always remember.
    Dee Married on 05/30/2015
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue was so gorgeous, the food was fantastic. Everything was beautiful and when it came to the event time, everyone was very helpful. I did wish I had more interaction with the event coordinator, I felt that I had to do a lot of contacting and then I felt that I was leaving a lot out. As a venue and event planner, a simple contact to say "hey, this is whta to expect" when it came to when to discuss the budget, menu, etc, could have been very helpful. I spent a year trying to plan a wedding almost aingle handedly, and I felt guilt that I wasn't more organized and didn't ask enough questions or I woudl forget something. A simple "can we disucss" or "have you thought of" might have helped with the confusion.
    Also, if using the back room as a dressing/staging area for the bridal party, please cover the window to the doorway -
    Please also understand, I was SO pleased - everyone was very friendly, just sometimes hard to get in touch with and there probably could have been a more open dialog when it came to the planning.
    Thank you for everything.

Ever After Banquet Hall & Conference Center's reply:

Hi Dee, thanks for the review. I apologize that you felt like we weren't more helpful in the planning process. To be honest, from the beginning, you were very specific with details of what you were looking for and how you wanted everything to go so I assumed you didn't need any extra suggestions and help from me. I'm glad you were happy with how things turned out for you though and wish you both many years of happiness!