EventTech Photobooth Reviews

13 | Dublin, OH

13 Reviews for EventTech Photobooth

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

Dustin was professional and fun! Worth hiring!

Jackie · Married on 02/18/2017

Had them for my daughters wedding and it was a big hit. Very friendly and helpful staff working and set up. Good props!!

Harold · Married on 02/18/2017

I have been to 2 wedddings one including mine where the photo booth has been set up. They always have the perfect props to match the themes and colors to your wedding or other special event. They are very friendly operators. They show up early to make sure every thing is set up and running properly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERE BUISNESS!!!!!

Having the Photobooth at our event was a hit! Everyone enjoyed it and were so excited to have photos to take home with them too!

Katie · Married on 01/16/2016

EventTech did my sister's wedding on 10/3/15 and our wedding on 1/1/16. Both times, the EventTech photo booth was a huge hit! Dustin and Julie were super professional. Their equipment was high-quality and the set-up fit in perfectly with our reception. Everyone couldn't stop laughing while taking pictures and we still laugh looking at the photos. We were very pleased with the service and feel that the photo booth was a memorable part of the wedding and a great value as well.

Kathleen · Married on 12/12/2015

This company is totally professional. I would totally recommend them to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 12/29/2015

EventTech Photobooth's reply:

Thanks Kathleen! We will gladly come back to The LC anytime you need us!

Meghan · Married on 11/07/2015

Event tech was fantastic! Very professional set up, Dustin and Jessica were SO nice! The prints came out wonderful and FAST-it was the hit of our wedding and I'm SO glad we did it. We had blank pages set up by the booth for guests to make scrapbook pages-it turned out great. Get the props kit-you can scrapbook the paper pieces later!
    Highly recommend and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/22/2015

EventTech Photobooth's reply:

Meghan! We had a blast with your friends and family!
    Thanks for making EventTech part of your BIG DAY!

Samantha · Married on 10/02/2015

We decided fairly last minute to have a Photo Booth at our wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made! Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth! I worked with Dustin, and he was fantastic! I have been to so many weddings, and although I may be biased, ours was the best! They had so many fun props to choose from, and the set-up design allowed for many people to get in the picture! It was so refreshing not squeezing into a small booth on a bench, and instead we could get 12 people in the frame! Everyone kept talking about how much fun it was even after the wedding was over! The attendants were so great, they were professional and courteous and facilitated the booth effortlessly. They kept it working flawlessly, and handed out fun props so no one was left without one! We even got different props in the same photo strip. They were easy, clean, professional, and such great quality for the cost! They let me choose from options for the background, and set up and tear down was incredibly quick. Overall, they were such a great company to work with for my venue and I will definitely highly recommend them to everyone in need!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Samantha,

Thanks for making us apart of your wedding! We are thankful for your review.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/05/2015

Dustin and Julie were a pleasure to work with at my wedding! My husband proposed in a photobooth so it was very important to us to have one for our guests on our wedding day and we couldn't have picked a better one! We loved all the props they brought along and we having copies of all the photo strips for our scrapbook was great! Thanks so much!

Allie · Married on 10/17/2014

Dustin and Julie were an absolute pleasure to work with. Very timely and professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event. Their prices were extremely reasonable and the photo booth with props was an absolute hit at our wedding. Thank you Dustin!

Ray · event on: 02/06/2016

Dustin did an outstanding job and would highly recommend

• User6019517 · 2+ years ago

Excellent service and responsiveness.
    Some of the photo booth pictures didn't turn out right, so Dustin sent us free of charge the photo CD of the entire event.
    They were very professional. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.

Jess · Married on 12/10/2016

3.0
      3.0

This was the one service I never had to worry about. Everyone else stressed me out and let me down but through it all they were professional and knew what they were doing and what I needed.

Sent on 12/19/2016

EventTech Photobooth's reply:

Awesome event, equally awesome couple! Thanks for having us!