Eventscapes Reviews

105 Reviews for Eventscapes

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2019

My Dream Wedding

Eventscapes (Decor, Flowers, Venue): Eventscapes is the definition of professional and perfect. This company is so passionate about what they do and make sure that you have everything you need for your perfect day. We got married at a venue that they manage, so they took care of the venue, decor, and flowers. First, the venue. The Little Bee Barn is absolutely stunning! If you are going for a rustic, but elegant look, the Bee Barn is the venue for you, but you HAVE to go with Eventscapes to do your decor. They did such an amazing job transforming a huge empty barn into my absolute fairy tale of a wedding. Every little detail was thought out and planned perfectly by Linda and Noelle. They seriously thought of everything. It was simple, but also so elegant and beautiful. They also have so many things to choose from for decor that you are guaranteed to have everything you have ever dreamed of for your perfect wedding. Linda and Noelle are also amazing with communicating. They would get back to me right away and kept me calm throughout the whole process. Finally, the flowers! Oh goodness, their florist is AMAZING! She did such a wonderful job with all the floral arrangements, it was exactly was I was envisioning in my mind and she was able to get it perfect without me even explain it that well (I know nothing about flowers). My bouquet was beautiful, our centerpieces we amazing, everything was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Eventscapes for not only their flowers and decor, but also for their venue spaces that they manage. It was so easy just having one team to work with for all of these things. They have also been around for a long time, so all my other vendor knew them well and they all worked amazing together! My wedding was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to Eventscapes.

Sent on 10/01/2019

amy · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

A year ago my daughter, Rachel, asked me to help her find vendors for her wedding in Carmel September 1, 2019. I was finding it very difficult since we lived in Maryland. So we decided to hire a wedding planner and after interviewing many, we chose Allyson Grande. She hooked us up with Eventscapes. After sitting down with Linda Robinson and Allyson that November for just a few hours they had our vision of the perfect wedding planned. Not only was I happy with the results, I was overwhelmed by how beautiful Evenscapes made everything! From Rachel's bouquet to the wonderful furniture layout, lighting and so much more!! I could not have expected anything better!! Thank you Linda and everyone else at Eventscapes for the best wedding ever!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Michael

Michael Cremin · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful

They made our reception area look so beautiful. It felt like we were under the night sky. They lighting and trees really added to the look of the room. They were very helpful and knowledgeable in helping with the final decisions and got in and out without us even knowing.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful work!

Eventscapes really came thru for us with the decor! We had a camp-themed wedding and Noelle suggested bringing in live trees with twinkle lights and beautiful lighted balls to hang from the ceiling. It really helped to transform the space and we got tons of compliments on the overall effect. We also rented their lawn games and benches for the outdoor space and I think it made our wedding that much more fun and memorable! Thank you, Eventscapes!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kelsey Vischer · Married on 12/14/2018

Easily the best part of the day

The easiest part of the wedding! I showed pictures, talked about colors, and they made it HAPPEN! Seriously the easiest vendor to work with, I am so thankful we went with them.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kate Helvestine · Married on 10/27/2018

Exactly as I had envisioned!

Eventscapes was AMAZING! Eventscapes did the floral, lighting, decorations, table settings, and more at our wedding at Chaminade. From initially reaching out to get a quote to seeing how magical they made everything the wedding day, everything was perfect. They are so easy to communicate with and so accommodating - they make you feel like you're the only wedding they have all month! Special shoutout to Linda and Noelle, they were incredibly organized, seasoned with great recommendations, and exceeded expectations with the quality of their work. They made the venue look exactly as I had visioned, not to mention their pricing is very reasonable. Would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding, especially since they can offer so many services (a one-stop-shop for all your decoration/lighting/floral needs). Thank you!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible design and planning

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was hiring Noelle and Eventscapes. Noelle is a total pro and builds on her years of experience to create the perfect event and Linda was able to take all of my vision boards and make them a reality. Noelle was so helpful throughout the process, with vendor recommendations and answering all of the random questions that come up while planning. She really listened to our vision and made suggestions to help us achieve it. She knows the Santa Cruz wedding scene and has worked with everyone. The best gift of all was the confidence I had in her ability to pull everything together- I never had a moment of doubt handing over the reigns the week of the wedding. Knowing Noelle was in charge allowed my husband and I to let go and just enjoy our wedding weekend. You can’t put a price tag on that level of trust. Everything was perfect and she was so great to work with that night- she was able to keep us moving along schedule and create flexibility when needed. I will forever be grateful to Noelle for giving us the gift of being able to enjoy our wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jk Kl · Married on 09/29/2018

Eventscapes turned a space not typically used for weddings in to the wedding of our dreams!

Eventscapes turned a field that has never been used before for a wedding into the venue of our dreams! When we met with them we could tell that they could see our vision. We did use some other vendors but the lighting from Eventscapes is what really made the night. Thank you to the whole crew!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Amy · Married on 09/01/2018

Linda and her team at Eventscapes were truly one of a kind and brought our wedding vision to life! My husband and I recently got married at Seascape Beach Resort on Labor Day weekend and loved working with Eventscapes! We used them for both decor design and flowers. Linda had packages already set for each room at Seascape and was very flexible with adding other centerpieces and decor design for our wedding. I think the best part of our design was the backdrop for our sweetheart table; it was a curtain backdrop with white lights behind it - it just framed the room so well! Linda and her team was so easy to work with from our first consultation to the final payment and everything in between! We loved seeing our design come to life and got so many compliments on the decor from guests. I always say, you get what you pay for and we got exactly what we hoped for and paid for! I highly recommend Linda and EventScapes for your event design and decor - she knows her stuff!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Liz · Married on 08/18/2018

Linda & Noelle did an exceptional job for my wedding. As some vendors stressed me out, Eventscapes was one of the vendors that reached out to me for updates & follow ups. I constantly told my husband how I loved their constant communication & their taste in decor. Everything they chose, I loved.The venue looked magical just how we imagined. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Maria · Married on 08/04/2018

Out of all the vendors I dealt with for my wedding Eventscapes was by far the most pleasant! I worked with Noelle and she was just the sweetest! Not only did she listen to my needs but she invested her time to help me decide on what was best according to the venue I was using. I really appreciated this because she wasn't just interested in taking as much money as she could from me she genuinely wanted to help me. And on that note they had the most reasonable prices I found compared to all the other vendors I looked at. I ended up getting the wedding reception I have always dreamed of and I truly thank you Noelle and everyone at Eventscapes who made it happen! You guys are amazing <3

Sent on 08/28/2018

Tony Niemeier · Married on 08/04/2018

Apple Orchard Wedding Lighting

Jeff and Linda at Eventscapes did a wonderful job providing the lighting and energy needs of our outdoor wedding. They helped us strategize many months in advance and then delivered as promised with a beautiful setup that set the mood perfectly for our special evening and night.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Leah · Married on 06/16/2018

Linda and here team were so helpful and helped make my wedding vision a reality. They were so easy to communicate with via phone and email as I was too far away for meetings. They kept me up to date on changes with floral and colors and come the big day their team was quick professional and had everything set up exactly how I wanted. Highly recommended for anything you could need!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2018

Linda & Noelle payed close attention to detail which ensured that our daughter’s wedding went without a hitch! The venue was decorated beyond our expectations & the flowers were beautiful. At the the of the day the crew came in & quietly dismantled everything. We didn’t have to worry about anything except to enjoy the day. Thank You Eventscapes!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Monika Borker · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous and easy

My experience with them was incredibly smooth. I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out. Would definitely recommend them to future couples.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jen · Married on 11/11/2017

This review is long overdue! We recently got married at Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos, CA. We planned our wedding in about 3 months which meant a lot of big decisions in a short amount of time. We saw lots of reviews for Eventscapes and when they were on the preferred vendors list we set up an appointment. We had our in office meeting with Linda and she really listened to what we had in mind and helped us put together a great plan and we were even able to reuse a lot of our floral and decorations from the ceremony at the reception which was great and saved a lot of money. We were only able to meet in person once but never had a problem communicating with them. Linda & Noelle were always prompt to reply and helped us put together the wedding we'd always dreamed about. We absolutely loved how everything turned out at the ceremony and then walking into our reception room was amazing! It was exactly what we had envisioned and are so happy we chose Eventscapes to help us plan our dream wedding at Seascape Beach Resort! Thank you Eventscapes team!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Tom · Married on 08/26/2017

We met Linda and the Eventscapes team about 3 months before our wedding date. We had planned on tightening our budget and going with the DIY theme. However, once we started calculating costs and the time associated with it, we quickly realized we needed help ASAP. We have joked that Linda should wear a cape because she truly was the hero of our wedding. She worked with our budget and made a space (that's not typically a wedding venue) look unbelievable.

Linda and her team was responsive throughout the process, listened to our ideas and made them come to life even better than we could have ever imagined. Since the wedding, we have discussed "what was the best money we spent?" Linda and the Eventscapes team is unanimously selected by everyone involved in the wedding. We are forever grateful for the efforts of her team and would give them our highest recommendation. Our tip to anyone planning a wedding: meet with Linda and her team ASAP!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Pam · Married on 07/03/2017

Wow can I say exceptional!!! Great to work with. Creative and attentive to detail to make the day special. Our venue was outside and required a lot of attention to lighting and table set up. A family member from the east coast said it looked like a photo shoot for Pottery Barn. Need I say more?!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Q

Q · Married on 06/25/2017

Eventscapes has done such a wonderful job providing all the flowers and decorations for our wedding. Everything was so beautifully and perfectly set up at my wedding that I just could not believe my eyes! I thought I was in a dream! The people are so great to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist or decorator for their wedding. Thank you Eventscapes! You are so amazing!!! :-D

Sent on 07/22/2017

Tracey · Married on 06/23/2017

What a pleasure to work with Linda and Noelle at Eventscapes. The flowers were beautiful and the tables and rentals were spectacular. I am so glad I went with a vendor who could bring in the lighting and furniture I needed and do all the floral work. Don't hesitate to use them!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Angela · Married on 06/03/2017

Jeff and Linda and all the employees were so helpful and kind. They suggested ideas and past items that made our son and daughter-in-law's wedding go flawless. Thank you very much! everyone is still saying what a great wedding venue....

Sent on 12/19/2017

Ericka · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeff and Linda have a one stop shop for weddings and really any event. If you need it, they can find it!
    We used Eventscapes for lighting and décor but their options are endless.
    From the very first encounter, everyone is professional, efficient and friendly!
    The crew were on time and very professional. Cleaned up everything and explained it all so we new exactly what we had to do.
    Our set up required quite of bit of planning as we had many different areas that needed to be lit for safety and beauty.
    Both we exceptional! The ambiance that Jeff created was so romantic. We would recommend Eventscapes for any event!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Mikayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Eventscapes did an incredible job with the lighting for my wedding!! We had a backyard wedding and Jeff went above and beyond to make sure the mood was set by the bistro lights above the dance floor and dining area! Plus making sure that our guests could see throughout the entire night. Jeff was attentive to detail and guided us through different styles and set ups in our yard! We will definitely be using Eventscapes for our future events!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Eventscapes's reply:

So wonderful to have brides pleased with our services. From the first meeting at the wedding (Expo) show, Mikayla and Brian were excited to hear our suggestions and piece together her vision. Absolutely adorable couple!

Justine · Married on 09/10/2016

Eventscapes is amazing! They were there to help us every step of the way. They are very easy to work with. They understood my vision and made our big day perfect. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Maddie · Married on 05/20/2016

Jeff and Linda at Eventscapes were such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I got married at a venue that had never done a wedding before, so it was pretty bare-boned. Jeff and Linda met us out there and walked through all sorts of options - we wished we could've afforded all of them, but what we decided on was perfect. Our venue was a barn and needed color, so Linda suggested strings of lanterns, in our wedding colors, hung from the ceiling. They even had lights in them and added such a great ambiance for our reception. We had them do an outdoor lounge area as well, with sofas made out of haybales and bulb lights strung up around the area. It was so perfect for the space.

I think the best part about Eventscapes, was that we didn't have to worry about them. They are so efficient and professional. We just showed up, and everything was in its place, and perfectly. That, and they took my vision and RAN with it. I was blown away with how they captured everything I wanted with the space they were given.

Sent on 06/13/2016