94 Reviews for Eventscapes Inc.

User Photos
Accent (1)
Chandeliers (1)
Candles/Holders (1)
94 Eventscapes Inc. Reviews

Out of all the vendors I dealt with for my wedding Eventscapes was by far the most pleasant! I worked with Noelle and she was just the sweetest! Not only did she listen to my needs but she invested her time to help me decide on what was best according to the venue I was using. I really appreciated this because she wasn't just interested in taking as much money as she could from me she genuinely wanted to help me. And on that note they had the most reasonable prices I found compared to all the other vendors I looked at. I ended up getting the wedding reception I have always dreamed of and I truly thank you Noelle and everyone at Eventscapes who made it happen! You guys are amazing

Profile Picture Maria, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Linda and here team were so helpful and helped make my wedding vision a reality. They were so easy to communicate with via phone and email as I was too far away for meetings. They kept me up to date on changes with floral and colors and come the big day their team was quick professional and had everything set up exactly how I wanted. Highly recommended for anything you could need!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uplighting, Vases, Delivery, Setup

Linda & Noelle payed close attention to detail which ensured that our daughter’s wedding went without a hitch! The venue was decorated beyond our expectations & the flowers were beautiful. At the the of the day the crew came in & quietly dismantled everything. We didn’t have to worry about anything except to enjoy the day. Thank You Eventscapes!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/8/18, 1 Review

This review is long overdue! We recently got married at Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos, CA. We planned our wedding in about 3 months which meant a lot of big decisions in a short amount of time. We saw lots of reviews for Eventscapes and when they were on the preferred vendors list we set up an appointment. We had our in office meeting with Linda and she really listened to what we had in mind and helped us put together a great plan and we were even able to reuse a lot of our floral and decorations from the ceremony at the reception which was great and saved a lot of money. We were only able to meet in person once but never had a problem communicating with them. Linda & Noelle were always prompt to reply and helped us put together the wedding we'd always dreamed about. We absolutely loved how everything turned out at the ceremony and then walking into our reception room was amazing! It was exactly what we had envisioned and are so happy we chose Eventscapes to help us plan our dream wedding at Seascape Beach Resort! Thank you Eventscapes team!!!

Photo for Eventscapes Inc. Review - Our sweetheart table
Photo for Eventscapes Inc. Review - Loved out chandelier
Photo for Eventscapes Inc. Review - Beautiful floral  which was also  on our sweetheart table
Photos
Photo for Eventscapes Inc. Review - Aisle decor which we also used on reception tables
Profile Picture Jen, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Vases, Accent, Chandeliers, String, Day-Of Coord., Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup

We met Linda and the Eventscapes team about 3 months before our wedding date. We had planned on tightening our budget and going with the DIY theme. However, once we started calculating costs and the time associated with it, we quickly realized we needed help ASAP. We have joked that Linda should wear a cape because she truly was the hero of our wedding. She worked with our budget and made a space (that's not typically a wedding venue) look unbelievable.

Linda and her team was responsive throughout the process, listened to our ideas and made them come to life even better than we could have ever imagined. Since the wedding, we have discussed "what was the best money we spent?" Linda and the Eventscapes team is unanimously selected by everyone involved in the wedding. We are forever grateful for the efforts of her team and would give them our highest recommendation. Our tip to anyone planning a wedding: meet with Linda and her team ASAP!

Profile Picture Tom, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Wow can I say exceptional!!! Great to work with. Creative and attentive to detail to make the day special. Our venue was outside and required a lot of attention to lighting and table set up. A family member from the east coast said it looked like a photo shoot for Pottery Barn. Need I say more?!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Eventscapes has done such a wonderful job providing all the flowers and decorations for our wedding. Everything was so beautifully and perfectly set up at my wedding that I just could not believe my eyes! I thought I was in a dream! The people are so great to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist or decorator for their wedding. Thank you Eventscapes! You are so amazing!!! :-D

Profile Picture Q, 6/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

What a pleasure to work with Linda and Noelle at Eventscapes. The flowers were beautiful and the tables and rentals were spectacular. I am so glad I went with a vendor who could bring in the lighting and furniture I needed and do all the floral work. Don't hesitate to use them!

Profile Picture Tracey, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jeff and Linda and all the employees were so helpful and kind. They suggested ideas and past items that made our son and daughter-in-law's wedding go flawless. Thank you very much! everyone is still saying what a great wedding venue....

Profile Picture Angela, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Jeff and Linda have a one stop shop for weddings and really any event. If you need it, they can find it!
We used Eventscapes for lighting and décor but their options are endless.
From the very first encounter, everyone is professional, efficient and friendly!
The crew were on time and very professional. Cleaned up everything and explained it all so we new exactly what we had to do.
Our set up required quite of bit of planning as we had many different areas that needed to be lit for safety and beauty.
Both we exceptional! The ambiance that Jeff created was so romantic. We would recommend Eventscapes for any event!

Profile Picture Ericka, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Eventscapes did an incredible job with the lighting for my wedding!! We had a backyard wedding and Jeff went above and beyond to make sure the mood was set by the bistro lights above the dance floor and dining area! Plus making sure that our guests could see throughout the entire night. Jeff was attentive to detail and guided us through different styles and set ups in our yard! We will definitely be using Eventscapes for our future events!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mikayla, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Eventscapes is amazing! They were there to help us every step of the way. They are very easy to work with. They understood my vision and made our big day perfect. I would absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Justine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jeff and Linda at Eventscapes were such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I got married at a venue that had never done a wedding before, so it was pretty bare-boned. Jeff and Linda met us out there and walked through all sorts of options - we wished we could've afforded all of them, but what we decided on was perfect. Our venue was a barn and needed color, so Linda suggested strings of lanterns, in our wedding colors, hung from the ceiling. They even had lights in them and added such a great ambiance for our reception. We had them do an outdoor lounge area as well, with sofas made out of haybales and bulb lights strung up around the area. It was so perfect for the space.

I think the best part about Eventscapes, was that we didn't have to worry about them. They are so efficient and professional. We just showed up, and everything was in its place, and perfectly. That, and they took my vision and RAN with it. I was blown away with how they captured everything I wanted with the space they were given.

Profile Picture Maddie, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Delivery, Event Design, Setup, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting

We hired Eventscapes to help create a romantic tropical wedding reception for our daughters wedding. The staff was on time friendly and very helpful. They used Ivory fabric for draping with up lighting of Amber lights and large palm trees. Wow what a beautiful sight. We were very pleased to say the least. Working with Linda was great, she had so many ideas and great suggestion to help us make it all happen. Thank You Linda and the staff at Eventscapes.

Profile Picture User7515469, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Booked a scenic venue for my wedding last year but the interior left more to be desired. Eventscapes came in and transformed our reception room completely. With their ivory satin drapery on the walls, a few strategically placed palm plants and the right lighting our special day was just that more special. Beautiful string lights outside over our dance floor made for a truly magical evening. It created a very romantic feel. Set up and clean up was seamless. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

All I can say is they are amazing! I got married at a beautiful site, but he ballroom
Was rather plain. Eventscapes came in and TRANSFORMED the room. The lighting , colors, and decor were beautiful and everyone was amazed. My flowers matched perfectly and were stunning! I would recommend them
To anyone!! Fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/29/15, 6 Reviews

Amazing! Eventscapes provided the special indoor lighting and décor for our Rehearsal Dinner and the breathtaking outdoor lighting for the Wedding Reception. Our guests are still talking about the incredible outdoor reception area enhanced so much by the lighting. More importantly to the Mother-of-the-Bride planning this destination wedding from across the country was the professionalism and responsiveness of everyone at Eventscapes. I would especially like to praise Linda Robinson for her ability to give me 100% confidence that everything this vendor was going to do would be 100% perfect and it was. I found Eventscapes doing an internet search and I am so glad I did. I assure you that you can use them with confidence.

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eventscapes did an amazing job on our wedding at the Chaminade Resort in Santa Cruz, Ca. The lighting was perfect, everything was given attention to detail and the flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend them for all of your wedding needs! They are also very easy to work with and take the time to make everything just the way you like it.

Profile Picture Jen, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Linda was absolutely spectacular! She was SO helpful and answering my zillions of questions and e-mails. I was planning a wedding from out of state and she took all the hassle out of it. Even communicated with my wedding planner at the venue to get everything set up and was helpful in making suggestions when I needed help and thought of things I needed that I hadn't thought of. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We worked with Linda at Eventscapes for the decor and lighting for our wedding. When we met with her for our first and our final appointment, Linda was very attentive. After listening to our vision, she also gave us some great suggestions - there was a great balance. Linda was responsive to emails and flexible with the changes we wanted to make for the decor throughout the planning process.

Eventscapes does work with you and your budget, and though their services aren't cheap, their price was worth it and a great value. They turned our reception space (a VERY blank slate) into a gorgeous setting. All our guests commented on the decor and lighting; Eventscapes really created a great anviance. Everything they did blew us away and went well beyond our expectations. I highly recommend them to transform any space.

Profile Picture Mia, 6/27/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend eventscapes! They were above expectations and on top of everything! I got married in may and was so impressed by their design skills! They handle everything and never once had me stressed, I even had a scare with another vendor (our chairs) and Jeff was ready to step in and fix someone else's mistake. Top notch business!

Profile Picture Gabbi, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I just want to thank Eventscapes for the beautiful job they did at my daughter's wedding. The sun room looked amazing, the Bride and the girl's flowers were breathtaking and the centerpieces completed the tables with true beauty. Their touch set the mood of the event and the evening was absolutely wonderful not to mention the fact that they did everything and we never had a worry throughout the entire process. Eventscapes professionalism and dedication to their work was up and beyond and I would recommend them for any occasion. Thank you Eventscapes for all you did to turn the Grove into an amazing venue!

Profile Picture User4569336, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I had eventscapes do lighting at my wedding and it was beautiful. It was great working with jeff and linda. Super nice and easy going. Highly recommend them for wedding decor.

Profile Picture melanie, 10/11/14, 1 Review

IMPRESSIVE

As we planned our special day and meeting with several companies, we selected Eventscapes, Inc. without any hesitation. Our first meeting was with Linda Robinson, she was very attentive taking notes and just listening to what we were looking for, before she made any types of suggestions or recommendation which is very rare, typically some vendors have their preset arrangements and packages.

Once Linda heard about our ideas and needs, she provided the different options that were available for us to choose from and was very knowledgeable of the type of flowers and botanical names; we were impressed as they have in house floral manager. But the best was to come, as the special day arrived we were once again blown away as Eventscapes, Inc.had a staff of 4 to assemble the center pieces and floral arrangements on site, you can imagine the freshness and the wonderful scents of all of the pieces and decorations.

The lighting and wall treatments where awesome as well, the banquet room entry, walls and ceilings were beautiful. The investment that we made and what we got in return was definitely was we wanted and expected, some our guest and family members have commented to us that they be using Eventscapes, Inc. for some of their upcoming events.

We highly recommend Eventscapes, Inc. as they were professional, dependable, detail oriented, and most importantly responsive to any all of your needs. Linda & Jeff Robinson and their entire staff made sure that we had one less “thing to worry about”!

Leticia & Robert Ornelas