Eventscapes Reviews

Eventscapes 5
Eventscapes 6
Eventscapes 7

Kelsey Vischer · Married on 12/14/2018

Easily the best part of the day

The easiest part of the wedding! I showed pictures, talked about colors, and they made it HAPPEN! Seriously the easiest vendor to work with, I am so thankful we went with them.

Kate Helvestine · Married on 10/27/2018

Exactly as I had envisioned!

Eventscapes was AMAZING! Eventscapes did the floral, lighting, decorations, table settings, and more at our wedding at Chaminade. From initially reaching out to get a quote to seeing how magical they made everything the wedding day, everything was perfect. They are so easy to communicate with and so accommodating - they make you feel like you're the only wedding they have all month! Special shoutout to Linda and Noelle, they were incredibly organized, seasoned with great recommendations, and exceeded expectations with the quality of their work. They made the venue look exactly as I had visioned, not to mention their pricing is very reasonable. Would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding, especially since they can offer so many services (a one-stop-shop for all your decoration/lighting/floral needs). Thank you!!

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible design and planning

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was hiring Noelle and Eventscapes. Noelle is a total pro and builds on her years of experience to create the perfect event and Linda was able to take all of my vision boards and make them a reality. Noelle was so helpful throughout the process, with vendor recommendations and answering all of the random questions that come up while planning. She really listened to our vision and made suggestions to help us achieve it. She knows the Santa Cruz wedding scene and has worked with everyone. The best gift of all was the confidence I had in her ability to pull everything together- I never had a moment of doubt handing over the reigns the week of the wedding. Knowing Noelle was in charge allowed my husband and I to let go and just enjoy our wedding weekend. You can’t put a price tag on that level of trust. Everything was perfect and she was so great to work with that night- she was able to keep us moving along schedule and create flexibility when needed. I will forever be grateful to Noelle for giving us the gift of being able to enjoy our wedding.

Jk Kl · Married on 09/29/2018

Eventscapes turned a space not typically used for weddings in to the wedding of our dreams!

Eventscapes turned a field that has never been used before for a wedding into the venue of our dreams! When we met with them we could tell that they could see our vision. We did use some other vendors but the lighting from Eventscapes is what really made the night. Thank you to the whole crew!

Amy · Married on 09/01/2018

Linda and her team at Eventscapes were truly one of a kind and brought our wedding vision to life! My husband and I recently got married at Seascape Beach Resort on Labor Day weekend and loved working with Eventscapes! We used them for both decor design and flowers. Linda had packages already set for each room at Seascape and was very flexible with adding other centerpieces and decor design for our wedding. I think the best part of our design was the backdrop for our sweetheart table; it was a curtain backdrop with white lights behind it - it just framed the room so well! Linda and her team was so easy to work with from our first consultation to the final payment and everything in between! We loved seeing our design come to life and got so many compliments on the decor from guests. I always say, you get what you pay for and we got exactly what we hoped for and paid for! I highly recommend Linda and EventScapes for your event design and decor - she knows her stuff!

Eventscapes 13
    Eventscapes 14

Maria · Married on 08/04/2018

Out of all the vendors I dealt with for my wedding Eventscapes was by far the most pleasant! I worked with Noelle and she was just the sweetest! Not only did she listen to my needs but she invested her time to help me decide on what was best according to the venue I was using. I really appreciated this because she wasn't just interested in taking as much money as she could from me she genuinely wanted to help me. And on that note they had the most reasonable prices I found compared to all the other vendors I looked at. I ended up getting the wedding reception I have always dreamed of and I truly thank you Noelle and everyone at Eventscapes who made it happen! You guys are amazing <3

Tony Niemeier · Married on 08/04/2018

Apple Orchard Wedding Lighting

Jeff and Linda at Eventscapes did a wonderful job providing the lighting and energy needs of our outdoor wedding. They helped us strategize many months in advance and then delivered as promised with a beautiful setup that set the mood perfectly for our special evening and night.

Leah · Married on 06/16/2018

Linda and here team were so helpful and helped make my wedding vision a reality. They were so easy to communicate with via phone and email as I was too far away for meetings. They kept me up to date on changes with floral and colors and come the big day their team was quick professional and had everything set up exactly how I wanted. Highly recommended for anything you could need!

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2018

Linda & Noelle payed close attention to detail which ensured that our daughter’s wedding went without a hitch! The venue was decorated beyond our expectations & the flowers were beautiful. At the the of the day the crew came in & quietly dismantled everything. We didn’t have to worry about anything except to enjoy the day. Thank You Eventscapes!

Monika Borker · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous and easy

My experience with them was incredibly smooth. I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out. Would definitely recommend them to future couples.

Jen · Married on 11/11/2017

This review is long overdue! We recently got married at Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos, CA. We planned our wedding in about 3 months which meant a lot of big decisions in a short amount of time. We saw lots of reviews for Eventscapes and when they were on the preferred vendors list we set up an appointment. We had our in office meeting with Linda and she really listened to what we had in mind and helped us put together a great plan and we were even able to reuse a lot of our floral and decorations from the ceremony at the reception which was great and saved a lot of money. We were only able to meet in person once but never had a problem communicating with them. Linda & Noelle were always prompt to reply and helped us put together the wedding we'd always dreamed about. We absolutely loved how everything turned out at the ceremony and then walking into our reception room was amazing! It was exactly what we had envisioned and are so happy we chose Eventscapes to help us plan our dream wedding at Seascape Beach Resort! Thank you Eventscapes team!!!

Eventscapes 15
    Eventscapes 22
    Eventscapes 23
    Eventscapes 24

Tom · Married on 08/26/2017

We met Linda and the Eventscapes team about 3 months before our wedding date. We had planned on tightening our budget and going with the DIY theme. However, once we started calculating costs and the time associated with it, we quickly realized we needed help ASAP. We have joked that Linda should wear a cape because she truly was the hero of our wedding. She worked with our budget and made a space (that's not typically a wedding venue) look unbelievable.

Linda and her team was responsive throughout the process, listened to our ideas and made them come to life even better than we could have ever imagined. Since the wedding, we have discussed "what was the best money we spent?" Linda and the Eventscapes team is unanimously selected by everyone involved in the wedding. We are forever grateful for the efforts of her team and would give them our highest recommendation. Our tip to anyone planning a wedding: meet with Linda and her team ASAP!

Pam · Married on 07/03/2017

Wow can I say exceptional!!! Great to work with. Creative and attentive to detail to make the day special. Our venue was outside and required a lot of attention to lighting and table set up. A family member from the east coast said it looked like a photo shoot for Pottery Barn. Need I say more?!!!

• Q

Q · Married on 06/25/2017

Eventscapes has done such a wonderful job providing all the flowers and decorations for our wedding. Everything was so beautifully and perfectly set up at my wedding that I just could not believe my eyes! I thought I was in a dream! The people are so great to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist or decorator for their wedding. Thank you Eventscapes! You are so amazing!!! :-D

Tracey · Married on 06/23/2017

What a pleasure to work with Linda and Noelle at Eventscapes. The flowers were beautiful and the tables and rentals were spectacular. I am so glad I went with a vendor who could bring in the lighting and furniture I needed and do all the floral work. Don't hesitate to use them!

Angela · Married on 06/03/2017

Jeff and Linda and all the employees were so helpful and kind. They suggested ideas and past items that made our son and daughter-in-law's wedding go flawless. Thank you very much! everyone is still saying what a great wedding venue....

Ericka · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeff and Linda have a one stop shop for weddings and really any event. If you need it, they can find it!
    We used Eventscapes for lighting and décor but their options are endless.
    From the very first encounter, everyone is professional, efficient and friendly!
    The crew were on time and very professional. Cleaned up everything and explained it all so we new exactly what we had to do.
    Our set up required quite of bit of planning as we had many different areas that needed to be lit for safety and beauty.
    Both we exceptional! The ambiance that Jeff created was so romantic. We would recommend Eventscapes for any event!

Mikayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Eventscapes did an incredible job with the lighting for my wedding!! We had a backyard wedding and Jeff went above and beyond to make sure the mood was set by the bistro lights above the dance floor and dining area! Plus making sure that our guests could see throughout the entire night. Jeff was attentive to detail and guided us through different styles and set ups in our yard! We will definitely be using Eventscapes for our future events!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Eventscapes's reply:

So wonderful to have brides pleased with our services. From the first meeting at the wedding (Expo) show, Mikayla and Brian were excited to hear our suggestions and piece together her vision. Absolutely adorable couple!

Justine · Married on 09/10/2016

Eventscapes is amazing! They were there to help us every step of the way. They are very easy to work with. They understood my vision and made our big day perfect. I would absolutely recommend them!

Maddie · Married on 05/20/2016

Jeff and Linda at Eventscapes were such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I got married at a venue that had never done a wedding before, so it was pretty bare-boned. Jeff and Linda met us out there and walked through all sorts of options - we wished we could've afforded all of them, but what we decided on was perfect. Our venue was a barn and needed color, so Linda suggested strings of lanterns, in our wedding colors, hung from the ceiling. They even had lights in them and added such a great ambiance for our reception. We had them do an outdoor lounge area as well, with sofas made out of haybales and bulb lights strung up around the area. It was so perfect for the space.

I think the best part about Eventscapes, was that we didn't have to worry about them. They are so efficient and professional. We just showed up, and everything was in its place, and perfectly. That, and they took my vision and RAN with it. I was blown away with how they captured everything I wanted with the space they were given.

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2015

Booked a scenic venue for my wedding last year but the interior left more to be desired. Eventscapes came in and transformed our reception room completely. With their ivory satin drapery on the walls, a few strategically placed palm plants and the right lighting our special day was just that more special. Beautiful string lights outside over our dance floor made for a truly magical evening. It created a very romantic feel. Set up and clean up was seamless. Would highly recommend.

Stacy · Married on 09/06/2015

We hired Eventscapes to help create a romantic tropical wedding reception for our daughters wedding. The staff was on time friendly and very helpful. They used Ivory fabric for draping with up lighting of Amber lights and large palm trees. Wow what a beautiful sight. We were very pleased to say the least. Working with Linda was great, she had so many ideas and great suggestion to help us make it all happen. Thank You Linda and the staff at Eventscapes.

All I can say is they are amazing! I got married at a beautiful site, but he ballroom
    Was rather plain. Eventscapes came in and TRANSFORMED the room. The lighting , colors, and decor were beautiful and everyone was amazed. My flowers matched perfectly and were stunning! I would recommend them
    To anyone!! Fabulous!!!

Cindy · Married on 08/29/2015

Amazing! Eventscapes provided the special indoor lighting and décor for our Rehearsal Dinner and the breathtaking outdoor lighting for the Wedding Reception. Our guests are still talking about the incredible outdoor reception area enhanced so much by the lighting. More importantly to the Mother-of-the-Bride planning this destination wedding from across the country was the professionalism and responsiveness of everyone at Eventscapes. I would especially like to praise Linda Robinson for her ability to give me 100% confidence that everything this vendor was going to do would be 100% perfect and it was. I found Eventscapes doing an internet search and I am so glad I did. I assure you that you can use them with confidence.