Events Your Way Reviews

Events Your Way 2
Events Your Way 3
Events Your Way 4

Christiana · Married on 09/29/2018

We were so fortunate to have Jeanne Colquette from Events Your Way as our wedding consultant. From beginning to end, Jeanne and her staff planned and coordinated every detail, even those we never would have thought of ourselves. They made our beautiful wedding run so smoothly that we were actually able to happily enjoy everything! Jeanne provided us with excellent vendor recommendations and coordinated with all of them like clockwork. The night of our wedding went perfectly. If there were any issues, we didn’t know about it! Jeanne is wonderful to work with, and is exactly what is needed in a wedding planner-- years of experience, calm under pressure, well organized and extremely respected in the wedding industry.
    I would highly recommend Jeanne at Events Your Way to any bride. Although every vendor we hired was 5-star amazing, Jeanne was the best investment for our wedding! Thank you, Jeanne, for making mine the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Events Your Way's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You were all so great and we hope to work with you again.

Alexa · Married on 04/15/2018

Jeanne worked pure wonders for our wedding. My husband and I were definitely in over our heads in stress with all the details of our big day, so we knew we absolutely needed a coordinator. A mere 9 days before the wedding day, we met with Jeanne and in those 9 days, she helped us find a string quartet (which I had given up on since I couldn't find one) she helped us get an affordable photo booth that everyone loved, she also found us service staff for food, she made us a daily checklist of "to-do's", reminders, shopping needs, etc. She was excellent at emailing and texting any details too.
    I'm just gonna say she is a ROCKSTAR! My wedding day was so much fun, very beautiful and totally stress free thanks to her dedication and her total willingness to go ABOVE & BEYOND! Highly recommend her 1000% Thank you so much Jeanne <3

Events Your Way 5
    Events Your Way 6
    Events Your Way 7
    Events Your Way 8

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

Jeanne was absolutely amazing! She kept in contact with all of our vendors, kept me and everyone else on track, and was phenomenal on wedding day! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing and everything went so smooth and so perfect! Working with Events Your Way was the best decision I made!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Events Your Way's reply:

Thank you Ashley. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your families.

Sara · Married on 10/20/2017

Jeanne is the ABSOLUTE best, seriously! She truly made everything that was swimming in my head come true. From day 1, she was super helpful, from bouncing ideas around, to contacting vendors, to picking up the popcorn for my popcorn bar on the day of. She listened to everything that I wanted and made it come to life. The company name “Events Your Way” is truly what Jeanne is about; she wants your event to go your way. She takes extremely detailed notes on your ideas, your thoughts and the way you want everything to go. She meets with you in the beginning stages of the wedding planning process and comes up with a wedding checklist, it was the best. It kept me in line of what I was supposed to be doing and when. I found myself going to that checklist, a lot! As a bride, it was one of my best decisions to bring her on for the day of logistics. I am an event coordinator myself, so setting up details, putting everything out, and all of that jazz is fun to me. However, I knew that I needed to be a bride and enjoy my day. I also didn’t want my family and friends having to do the running around either. Bringing on Jeanne allowed me to just that – enjoy my day. As a bride, you don’t want to be running around and being the point of contact for all of the vendors and having to answer a bunch of questions. With Jeanne around, I didn’t have to worry about a thing and could be with my newly husband, family and friends. She kept the flow of the day going and the night was a HUGE success. I could go on and on about how fantastic Jeanne is. If you are looking for an event coordinator, Jeanne is your person!

stephen · Married on 10/13/2017

Jeanne was...a godsend. Not many other words else can come close. She sat down with my then-fiance and I in order to show us all the things we needed to make decisions on and gave it to us in a neat, "little" (cough, we all know weddings, cough) checklist. This made the items manageable and goal-oriented, instead of overwhelming.
    During the process, Jeanne was there for questions: our venue changed hands twice during the lead-up, and Jeanne was there to ensure that we knew EXACTLY what we would be getting. A few days before the wedding, our photographer emails us, asking for a list of poses. As you will find out, the week before the wedding is mostly 1) freaking out about getting married and 2) the sheer volume of family; we could not even think about poses. I contacted Jeanne, who called us to see what was going on. Jeanne took the time to just type the response for us; while it was something so simple and quite childish on our part, it saved us a meltdown.
    And FINALLY (since everyone wants to know how a vendor did on the big day):
    Jeanne was there beforehand, helping my now-wife and her family set up the small items (centerpieces, check-in, etc). She was there to orchestrate when needed; caterer showed up and did not have to ask any family (or me) questions; we all knew Jeanne had it covered. We know she did a great job because no vendors had to pester us that night; the Planner works in the background and, sadly, the work is best noticed when something goes wrong (WHICH NOTHING DID!!!!!). Out of ALL the things/vendors we purchased services/products from, I cannot cannot cannot recommend something MORE MORE MORE than a wedding planner from Events Your Way.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Events Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Stephen! I really enjoyed getting to know the two of you. And I really appreciate your kind words.

Sierra · Married on 10/07/2017

Jeanne was booked as our wedding coordinator as part of our package at Wedgewood Lindsay Grove (previously Lavender & Old Lace). All we can say is thank goodness for Jeanne! Our venue went up for sale and was bought by a new company in the midst of our wedding planning, and the old owners were not responsive. Fortunately, we had Jeanne who kept us informed and moving forward despite the uncertainty with the venue. She helped assure our vendors that everything wold occur as planned. She always responded tom y emails and texts and offered ideas on how to improve the flow the day-of. During our wedding, Jeanne ensured my husband and I were hydrated throughout photos, which was such a blessing, and she made sure we were able to eat dinner and even appetizers! She really went above and beyond to set everything up beautifully and I didn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding because Jeanne was so capable and fantastic.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

If you're looking for top-notch service, exceptional quality, fast and easy communication, attention to detail, and significantly less stress while planning your wedding, I highly recommend booking with Events Your Way. Even though I only booked and paid for the "day of" services, Jeanne (the owner), was in constant communication with me throughout the wedding planning process. She met with me several months before my wedding to get an idea of my wedding vision, and she was a wealth of wonderful tips and recommendations. Additionally, she was quick to respond to my emails and texts (I'm talking less than 3 hours, even at night!), and she was always open to speaking with me over the phone. As the wedding day grew closer, Jeanne again met with me to review final details for the wedding day. Additionally, she called each of my vendors to ensure that they would arrive on-time to the wedding and appropriately carry out their duties. I was having great difficulty with my venue (they turned out to be an absolute nightmare), but Jeanne was extremely reassuring and helped me to pick up the venue's slack. She arrived on-time to my wedding rehearsal and did a fantastic job of directing the bridal party and leading the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, Jeanne and her assistant arrived on time and decorated my ceremony area and reception hall. My venue proved to be an even bigger headache on my wedding day, but Jeanne continued to move the wedding along, direct my bridal party/guests/vendors, and ultimately helped us navigate the multitude of obstacles that popped up that day. Again, I HIGHLY recommend using Events Your Way for your event planning needs...Jeanne was truly amazing!

Stacey · Married on 05/05/2017

Jeanne was absolutely AMAZING!!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner/coordinator. She was so helpful with keeping me on track throughout the entire planning process, and was very quick to respond to all my emails and texts. I was so clueless when it came to weddings, and she was able to help me by recommending some awesome vendors that really made my wedding so much better than I could have ever imagined. Jeanne really took a lot of the stress off me by coordinating with all of my wedding vendors and designing a timeline that really fit the day perfectly. She was very patient with me, even when I changed my mind about table linens like 20 times!! Honestly there is no way I could've pulled it off without her. Things went way south with my wedding venue, that I'm sure caused us both endless headaches. Jeanne really saved the day, and went the extra mile to make my wedding a day far beyond my dreams!!!

Kimberley · Married on 04/22/2017

Jeanne was recommended to us by friends who hired her for their wedding, and we could not be more pleased with how fabulous she was with us! We were able to meet with Jeanne multiple times in person before our big day, and she was very responsive to all of our rapid-fire emails in the weeks leading up to the wedding. The day before and day of the wedding were a blur of happy emotions, but Jeanne made sure everything went smoothly, from the receiving line at the church, to ensuring our ballroom was out of a fairytale for our reception. When we needed some food, a cocktail, or, in my case, a serious pack of safety pins to bustle my dress, she was right there ready to help us.
    Jeanne, thank you for everything you did for our wedding. It was the most WUNDERFUL day of our lives and you helped make it picture perfect! :D

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

I am so happy I went with Jeanne and events your way for my big day! Everything turned out better than I could have ever thought. Having Jeanne by my side made such a huge difference! I had no contact with my vendors once I booked with them and she handled the rest. I was so worried things were going to go wrong but everyone was there when they needed to be and ran so smooth! I highly recommend hiring a day of coordinator for your special day! It is so worth it compared to the cost that goes into having a beautiful, perfect wedding. Book with Jeanne and events your way! You will not be disappointed and will be so happy to have someone by your side making sure it all comes together.

• User7936496 · 1+ year ago

Jeanne was so amazing and did such a great job helping us plan our wedding. She was so helpful throughout the entire process and had such great ideas that made our day even more special. She is incredibly detail oriented, organized, and kept me on track so that everything was done with enough time so that I wasn't stressing in the days leading up to the wedding. I whole heartedly recommended Jeanne and her staff for any event you are planning! Thank you Jeanne!!

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

Jeanne was great! She really listened to what Colton and I wanted. She made sure that everything was on schedule for the ceremony and reception. She even stayed after to ensure that all of our were returned. I would recommend Events Your Way to everyone!

Chrystina · Married on 01/14/2017

Jeanne was provided to me by my wedding venue. If I had to go back and start all over, I would choose her again. She handled all of my questions with ease. She was very prompt with all of my questions as well! She was very organized and kept all of my requests in order. Jeanne was given a box full of my decorations, with only some direction of what to do with some of it, and took the rest and used it to create the most beautiful setting for my wedding. I am so glad that I got to work with her over the last year to create the wedding I could only have dreamed of without her! Thank you Jeanne!!!

Georgina · Married on 01/06/2017

Jeanne with Events your way has been amazing to my husband and I from the moment we met her; Whenever we had any questions regarding vendors, or even the smallest details of our wedding, she was always just a call or text away and very fast at responding. Jeanne is a very friendly, kind hearted women that attended our every need and I am very glad I was able to work with her, She made our wedding day feel special and stress free. Jeanne thank you so much for everything you have done for us, for all your hard work and never seaming to break a sweat, you have been so helpful to us this past year, and I wish nothing but the best for you, your family and your company!. Thank you!.

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

Jeanne was the best decision I made during my wedding planning. I only hired Jeanne for the day of so my family wasn't running around trying to put the wedding together and I could enjoy my wedding day. Jeanne went well beyond helping me with the day of. She sent me lists of things to do that kept me on track through the entire year I was planning. The day of everything turned out beautiful. She ensured that any hiccups were dealt with without me even knowing and she communicated with everyone that needed to know. She got me in touch with vendors that I wasn't finding on these helpful sites... I have absolutely no regrets on any vendors that Jeanne helped me find. My entire wedding went off perfectly! And I owe A LOT to Jeanne and her team for helping it all come together.

Jane · Married on 10/22/2016

What would I have done without Jeanne and Events Your Way?! The answer is, I don't know!!! Jeanne went above and beyond helping us plan our wedding from out of state. She helped us find new vendors after we hit a few bumps in the road and she was always available to help with anything I needed. I couldn't ask for a better coordinator! Thank you Jeanne!

Janice · Married on 10/08/2016

Having Jeanne to help with planning the wedding was PRICELESS! I came in with no clue how to plan a wedding and in the end everything went perfect. I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning their wedding. I can not thank you Jeanne enough for making our wedding so perfect!!

tabitha · Married on 10/03/2016

I had a wonderful experience with my wedding planner Jeanne. She really helped make my dream wedding come true. She was very organized and full of ideas to help me along the way. She made my vision a reality. She helped keep things rolling the whole night and everyone had an amazing time. I would definitely recommend Events Your Way to anyone with an upcoming event.

Kailey · Married on 10/01/2016

I would recommend Jeanne over and over again. She was very responsive and she had a timeline for everything. There was no confusion on what I needed to do for my wedding and what she would take care of. She helped pick out vendors, set up and take down. She set time aside to meet whenever needed and was consistently updating the to do list. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding and she even went out and picked up the last minute things so that I did not have to. During the wedding she made sure both bride and groom had drinks, and were fed and everything stayed on task. I will always recommend Events your way to friends and family.

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2016

Jeanie is amazing. She is on point and will keep you on track. She sits down with you before your event and gets to know you. I truly couldn't have planned my wedding with out her. Jeanie thank you for everything you did it was a pleasure working with you.

Jeanne did an amazing job as our day of wedding coordinator. She helped solidify a timeline for us, gave us access to wholesale rental vendors, and was there for us whenever we needed her! The day of the wedding everything was flawless. All the decor and special items were placed exactly where we wanted them, she made sure we ate and had full plates and drinks. She went above and beyond our expectations and we are so happy we hired her!

Cathy · Married on 04/22/2016

We only had about 45 days to plan my daughters wedding and Jeanne did a great job pulling it together !
    She was always responsive and had answers to all the questions we asked and problems that had to be solved ! Thanks so much Jeanne for you help - and of course all the help from Breana as well !

Jeanne C was amazing! She made my wedding stress free. Even though I only hired her for the day of she still helped throughout with my questions. I loved Jeanne, she made sure I was taken care! I was skeptical at first to hire a wedding planner but I'm so glad I hired her. Thank you so much Jeanne!!!

Marisa · Married on 03/05/2016

Jeanne and Breana were wonderful! We had a wedding that required a lot of decor and set up, we couldn't have made it work without them. They made our wedding day worry free and made sure everything was absolutely PERFECT for us! Everyone was blown away at the amount of detail we were able to achieve. Jeanne even helped my maid of honor with the corset of my dress! I would absolutely recommend Events Your Way to any bride who wants some help with their big day. It was the best decision we could have made!

Julie · Married on 01/02/2016

Our daughter is out-of-state and finishing up graduate school, so I did most of her wedding "leg work" here in Arizona and the two of us worked together via e-mail, texting and numerous phone calls to solidify all the wedding details. She came to town to make final decisions regarding the venue, florist, cakes, etc. As the planning progressed and the small details were coming into focus, I realized a "day of" event planner would be essential so that we could all simply enjoy the wedding day and not be stressed about details! It was one of the best decisions I made! Jeanne Colquette was a dream to work with from start to finish. We spoke on the phone on a number of occasions and she was always gracious to listen to my ideas and give me her insights and additional recommendations. She met with us at the venue on two occasions to meet the venue staff and put together a cohesive timeline for the day and contacted all the outside vendors to confirm their responsibilities and review the timeline. She was invaluable on the wedding day and gave our entire family great peace! She was available and willing to help with any detail that arose during the day and was always sweet and lovely to our guests, the vendors and the venue staff! From what I hear, many wedding planners have their own agendas and can be difficult to work with! Jeanne is professional and kind and has the experience to tackle any situation that might arise! I have used her for both of our daughters' weddings and cannot say enough kind words about her and her work ethic. Worth every dollar to use her services!